Topic: UFC Fight Night

Fights to make after UFC 281.2: Wonderboy vs. Holland

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

mulefloyd
mulefloyd
  • Predictions:  15,476  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  8,786
  • Post Score: 180

12.04.2022 | 11:42 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 14 Winners, 1 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 3508th

Jauregui - Both Pinheiro and Pieira Rodriguez are 2-0 while Demopoulos is 3-1 in the UFC and with how starved SW is for prospects I don't really want to match any of them up just yet so I'll go with the winner of Cheyanne Vlismas vs. Cory McKenna on Dec. 17

Rojo - stay ready for a short notice opportunity. He's 0-3 but his losses are to Jourdain & Kykler Phillips at BW and 
Marshall vs. Lucas Almeida 

Valdez - Looking at LW there are actually interesting matchups for Valdez. They've done a pretty good job of keeping LW free of "trash" fighters (record wise) with only Breeden, Valdez, Alex Munoz, and Erick Gonzalez at 0-2 being the bottom of the barrel. Instead of just dropping all 4, to me it makes sense to make 2 loser-leaves matches. I'd rate Gonzalez (lost to Jim Miller and McKinney) and Munoz (lost to Haqparast and Luis Pena) as the better 2 so matching Valdez (lost to Levy and Frevola) up with either of those 2 and matching Breeden (lost to Levy and Alex Hernandez) up with the other would be my choice. Valdez is a limited but fun fighter so I would enjoy seeing him get another shot.

Levy vs. (in order of preference) Motta, Ogden, Medic, or Herbert 

Elkins vs. Fili or Amirkhani 
Pearce vs. winner of Ige/Damon Jackson, Nathaniel Wood, Tukhugov, or either Ricardo (Lamas or Ramos) assuming Lamas is still fighting.

Diakiese vs. Makdessi 
Johnson vs. Haqparast 
Guida vs. Hooker or Drew Dober, win or probably lose vs. Bobby Green 

Ducote vs. Sam Hughes 
Hill vs. Karolina 

Price - so many options, I'll go with Baeza 
Rowe vs. Ian Garry 

Daukaus vs. Holmes 
Anders vs. Malkoun 

Hermansson - would love to see him vs. Weidman but I doubt he's close to ready so either rebook the Brunson fight, Tavares if he loses to Robocop or the loser of DuPlessis/Till 
Dolidze vs. Brendan Allen or the winner of Cannonier/Strickland. 

Tuivasa vs. the loser of Rozenstruik/Daukaus 
Pavlovich vs. the winner of Rozenstruik/Daukaus 

Schnell vs. Maness 
Nicolau vs. winner of Kai/Perez 

Barberena vs. McGee 
RDA vs. Ponzinibbio, if he beats Lawler. If not, then Salikhov 

Holland - 1) Masvidal 2) rebook D-Rod 3) Khaos 
Thompson vs. Michel Pereira 

"Grammar. The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 12.03.2022 at 07:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN
  • Name: UFC Fight Night: Thompson vs. Holland
  • Also Known As: UFC Fight Night Orlando
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: Amway Center
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • Attendance: 17,065
  • TV Ratings: 1.014M avg. viewers (877k prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 14
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Stephen Thompson   defeats   Kevin Holland   via KO/TKO, Retirement   5:00 Round 4 of 5, 20:00 Total Bout Page
Rafael dos Anjos   defeats   Bryan Barberena   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:20 Round 2 of 3, 8:20 Total Bout Page
Matheus Nicolau   defeats   Matt Schnell   via KO/TKO, Punch to Ground and Pound   1:44 Round 2 of 3, 6:44 Total Bout Page
Sergei Pavlovich   defeats   Tai Tuivasa   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:54 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Roman Dolidze   defeats   Jack Hermansson   via KO/TKO, Punches From Back Control   4:06 Round 2 of 3, 9:06 Total Bout Page
Eryk Anders   defeats   Kyle Daukaus   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   2:45 Round 2 of 3, 7:45 Total Bout Page
Phil Rowe   defeats   Niko Price   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:26 Round 3 of 3, 13:26 Total Bout Page
Angela Hill   defeats   Emily Ducote   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Clay Guida   defeats   Scott Holtzman   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Michael Johnson   defeats   Marc Diakiese   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jonathan Pearce   defeats   Darren Elkins   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Natan Levy   defeats   Genaro Valdéz   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Francis Marshall   defeats   Marcelo Rojo   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:14 Round 2 of 3, 6:14 Total Bout Page
Yazmin Jauregui   defeats   Istela Nunes   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   4:06 Round 2 of 3, 9:06 Total Bout Page

Responses

Hyrm
Hyrm
  • Predictions:  6,103  |  64.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,250
  • Post Score: 190

12.04.2022 | 11:57 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 14 Winners, 3 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 2345th

Thompson vs Perreira is a nice fight.
I also have no problems watching him be drag around the cage by a wrestler. The guy is in the UFC for 10 year and did progress at all in grappling. Dolidze could teach him.

I think Pavlovich will destroy Rozensturik if they fight next. I think he is ready for Aspinall.

Dolidze vs Cannonier is a huge step up and vs Allen a big step down. Strickland if he does not get beat up too hard or Brunson are my choice.

"Never go down without a fight"

HiDefff
HiDefff

12.04.2022 | 12:07 PM ET

Predictions: 12 of 14 Winners, 6 Perfect, 790 Points   |   Tied for 22nd with 1 other

* Edited at 12.04.2022, 12:09 PM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 live results (7 p.m. ET): Welterweights, featherweights in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : Masvidal ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, But First...
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia weigh-in video at 2 p.m. ET.
  • Jits Magazine : ADXC 4: Ffion Davies And Morgan Black Face Each Other In The Grappling Co-Main Event
  • Jits Magazine : Stacked Tournaments Confirmed For Midwest Finishers 18
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘I Decide Who, When, And Where’
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia