Tapology Forums

#Twitter

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

macciefresh
macciefresh
  • Predictions:  393  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  154
  • Post Score: 98

01.03.2012 | 8:50 AM ET

Just seen that Tapology has a twitter account.. #instantfollow

Just set up my account couple weeks ago, twitter isnt really big over here in Ireland.. any of ye tapology guys on that i can follow?? follow me @MaccieFresh

Also, who ye think is the best mma fighters out there to follow... Alpha Male guys are pretty good, some of chaels tweets are awesome too

"Listen, you ******* fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your ******* Jacobs off. "

Responses

kallousklown
kallousklown
  • Predictions:  24,203  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  10,967
  • Post Score: 177

01.03.2012 | 8:54 AM ET

Follow clothing brands and such. They sometimes give away free stuff.

"Are we gonna jump, or we just gonna jerk each other off?"

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

01.03.2012 | 9:20 AM ET

Thanks to twitter I have won a Tapout t-shirt, a Rampage walk-out t-shirt, form athletics t-shirt, anthony njkouani autographed 8x10, UFC 136 event poster and a box of topps ufc cards and I have 3 other prizes I am still waiting to get in the mail, something from MMA Elite, something from the Hammer film (movie about matt hammill) and a diaz shirt from the UFC.

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

kallousklown
kallousklown
  • Predictions:  24,203  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  10,967
  • Post Score: 177

01.03.2012 | 9:24 AM ET

@poir, how did you win ALL THAT? I tried getting on twitter but ive kinda been getting spammed by ****** accounts that have "life quotes" and advice and such. I was supposed to win an Athlete Bay shirt but I never got it.

"Are we gonna jump, or we just gonna jerk each other off?"

poir420
poir420

01.03.2012 | 9:51 AM ET

I just have it open all day at work and happened to win, some were trivia questions and some were just retweeting something the company tweeted. Sometimes you have to hassle the company after you win, a couple of the shirts I kept asking them about and they finally came in.

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

01.03.2012 | 9:53 AM ET

Follow me @TurlochHealy

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

Mortis
Mortis
  • Predictions:  1,989  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,263
  • Post Score: 246

01.03.2012 | 10:13 AM ET

I'm on as @JasonTheVirus

I follow mainly fighters, MMA companies, game companies, and a few comic book related twitters.

"I would drink Lyoto Machida's urine." --- Forrest Griffin

macciefresh
macciefresh

01.03.2012 | 2:10 PM ET

@poir thats unbelievable man... i followed ye guys... follow me back

"Listen, you ******* fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your ******* Jacobs off. "

Crumx7
Crumx7
  • Predictions:  1,598  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,110
  • Post Score: 181

01.03.2012 | 2:50 PM ET

"If you think about it, life is your one big chance" Follow @CRUMxMMA on Twitter

Mortis
Mortis

01.03.2012 | 2:59 PM ET

I got a little discussion goin' on Twitter a couple of days ago. Started with:

Jason Herold @JasonTheVirus

Who would win between @MieshaTate & @RondaRousey? We're discussing that now at @tapologytapology.com/forum/bouts/st…

Which got retweeted by both Ronda and Miesha. Miesha also posted this:

Miesha Tate @MieshaTate

@JasonTheVirus: Who wld win @MieshaTate vs @RondaRousey? We're discussin now @tapology tapology.com/forum/bouts/st…#IwillDerailTheRouseyHYPEtrain

Also posted:

sean @spgrading

@MieshaTate @JasonTheVirus @RondaRousey sorry miesha your beautiful and a great fighter but your not a fortune teller thats for sure

Ronda Rousey @RondaRousey

@spgrading @mieshatate @jasonthevirus lmao!!

Gary barnhart @garybarnhart

@JasonTheVirus @MieshaTate @RondaRousey @tapology there is one way to find out. Its time!!!!!!

DrAnnMaria @DrAnnMaria

RT @JasonTheVirus: Who win between @MieshaTate &@RondaRousey discussing now at @tapology!tapology.com/forum/bouts/st… Ronda! #myMomThinksImCool

Trista Sobeck @CopyCat5

@JasonTheVirus @MieshaTate @RondaRousey @tapology ugh, duh, Rousey!

Shaun Wittmann @ShaunW81

@MieshaTate @JasonTheVirus @RondaRousey @tapology The fans are the big winners if this fight happens.

Rick Lightfoot @JUSTSK8NCREATE

@DrAnnMaria @JasonTheVirus @MieshaTate @RondaRousey@tapology Ronda will be a 6-1 fave, will sub Tate and take the 135 belt in the 1st rd

bklettke
                bklettke
                • Predictions:  2,109  |  64.7%
                • Forum Posts:  1,761
                • Post Score: 117

01.03.2012 | 3:15 PM ET

I'm not following "the virus" yet but i've seen some of your stuff at some point in time on twitter.

Crumx7
                Crumx7
                • Predictions:  1,598  |  63.1%
                • Forum Posts:  2,110
                • Post Score: 181

01.03.2012 | 3:51 PM ET

Follow me I follow back

"If you think about it, life is your one big chance" Follow @CRUMxMMA on Twitter

Swickotine
                Swickotine
                • Predictions:  18,124  |  61.8%
                • Forum Posts:  11,851
                • Post Score: 223

01.03.2012 | 4:09 PM ET

Yeah I love twitter, I've gotten multiple tweets back and forth between me and Phil Baroni, Ronda, Mauro, Brian Ebersole, King Mo...they are all pretty cool and reply to alot of stuff. Also Phil Baroni and BJ Penn follow me.

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerNorCal

* Edited at 01.03.2012, 4:09 PM ET *

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

Mortis
                Mortis

01.03.2012 | 4:19 PM ET

Jens Pulver and Ronda Rousey pretty much reply to everything their fans ask them, or at least as much as they can.

I've had conversations and replies with/from Jens, Ronda, Miesha Tate, Scott Jorgensen, Shane Carwin, Ian McCall, Jessica Aguilar, and Kenny Florian on twitter.

poir420
                poir420

01.03.2012 | 4:21 PM ET

Florian is really good, hes got a ton of followers but usually at least once a week he does an Ask Kenny thing and answers as many questions as he can for 15 or 20 minutes

Mortis
                Mortis

01.03.2012 | 4:23 PM ET

Kenny Florian and Miguel Torres have been 2 of my favorite fighters to follow. Their tweets are never boring.

Btw; Scott Jorgensen's XBOX Live Gamertag is YounggunsUFC - but good luck trying to send him a friend request. His box is always full.

jaffacakehero
                jaffacakehero
                • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
                • Forum Posts:  5,396
                • Post Score: 240

01.03.2012 | 4:28 PM ET

Jeremy Piven seems like a pretty nice guy.......majority of his tweets are usually responding to fans!

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

Swickotine
                Swickotine
                • Predictions:  18,124  |  61.8%
                • Forum Posts:  11,851
                • Post Score: 223

01.03.2012 | 11:25 PM ET

Haha Nick Diaz just favorited one of my tweets. Everyone better be following @tapology

* Edited at 01.03.2012, 11:28 PM ET *

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

Lopati
                Lopati
                • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
                • Forum Posts:  13,352
                • Post Score: 179

01.04.2012 | 12:19 AM ET

what is your twitter handle Swick

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

MikeLovesTacos XD
                MikeLovesTacos XD
                • Predictions:  30,326  |  59.3%
                • Forum Posts:  22,484
                • Post Score: 203

01.04.2012 | 12:22 AM ET

Follow me! 

MikeLovesTacosX

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

macciefresh
                macciefresh

01.04.2012 | 7:31 AM ET

tapology twitter is sick... i would a tapology app... would spend half my life on it

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC 304 announced for Manchester this summer
                • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Ryan Garcia admits health concerns were all an act: ‘I was not gonna budge for nobody’
                • MMA Junkie : Video: 'UFC on ESPN 55: Nicolau vs. Perez' media day live stream (2:45 p.m. ET)
                • UFC.com : UFC Makes Highly Anticipated Return To Manchester On July 27 With UFC 304
                • Middle Easy : ‘MMA Media Hates Me,’ Ronda Rousey Reacts To Career Backlash & ‘How Happily Everybody Turned’ On UFC Star
                • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: It PAYS To Be King
                • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Reveals His ‘Crazy’ Behavior Was a Publicity Stunt Planned Months in Advance
                • MMA Mania : ‘99.9%’ Chance Edwards Vs. Muhammad 2 Happens At UFC 304
                • MMA Junkie : The 10 largest UFC attendances in history
                • MMA Mania : ‘MMA Media Hates Me, It’s Fine’
                • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Doubles Down On Callout For Alex Pereira Rematch At UFC 301: ‘I Think I Deserve It’
                • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Goes Off On Logan Paul For Child Trafficking Comments, Claims He Will ‘Destroy’ Paul In Boxing Match
                • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway's coach breaks down matchup against 'oversized bantamweight' Ilia Topuria
                • MMAFighting.com : Lyoto Machida ‘already breathing fire’ after Luke Rockhold callout, interested in Karate Combat rematch
                • MMA Mania : ‘It’s Crazy That Something Like This Is Happening At This Level’
                • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev's coach: 'Biggest threat' Justin Gaethje no longer in UFC title picture
                • Bad Left Hook : ‘Whoever wants to fight Ryan, he feels comfortable at 144’: De La Hoya talks next steps for Garcia
                • Bad Left Hook : ‘Whoever wants to fight Ryan, he feels comfortable at 144’: Oscar De La Hoya talks next steps for Ryan Garcia
                • MMA Mania : Double Champ Islam Next? ‘I Already Beat All These Guys’
                • MMAFighting.com : Justin Gaethje: It’ll be ‘6 months, at least, before I get back to taking shots’ after UFC 300 loss