Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Grasso vs. Araujo

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,815
  • Post Score: 47

06.30.2022 | 3:22 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
Bout   Info
Alexa Grasso   defeats   Viviane Araujo   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Jonathan Martinez   defeats   Cub Swanson   via KO/TKO, Leg Kicks   4:19 Round 2 of 3, 9:19 Total Bout Page
Duško Todorović   defeats   Jordan Wright   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   3:12 Round 2 of 3, 8:12 Total Bout Page
Raphael Assunção   defeats   Victor Henry   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Alonzo Menifield   defeats   Misha Cirkunov   via KO/TKO, Hooks   1:28 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Mana Martinez   defeats   Brandon Davis   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jacob Malkoun   defeats   Nick Maximov   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Joanderson Brito   defeats   Lucas Alexander   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:02 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Piera Rodriguez   defeats   Sam Hughes   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Tatsuro Taira   defeats   CJ Vergara   via Submission, Armbar   4:19 Round 2 of 3, 9:19 Total Bout Page
Pete Rodriguez   defeats   Mike Jackson   via KO/TKO, Knee   1:33 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 71

Sirspudgreg
Sirspudgreg
  • Predictions:  1,265  |  64.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,030
  • Post Score: 60

10.16.2022 | 8:18 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 6 Perfect, 680 Points   |   Tied for 405th

All parlays came in today. Assuncao really bumped one up. Was going to put Martinez by ko/tko but decided to play it safe this card. £10 to £898

* Edited at 10.16.2022, 8:32 AM ET *

Paym3
Paym3
  • Predictions:  152  |  54.6%
  • Forum Posts:  81
  • Post Score: 179

10.16.2022 | 8:42 AM ET

If your fighting a counter striker wouldn't you want your strikes to inflict damage? I mean if I knew he's only waiting that means the more pitter patter I throw the more opertunity he'll have to counter. It's hard to mentally say  "dudes trying to knock me out so let me hit him with butter fly kisses" there was no fear in anyone's eyes, no real shambles, no intent behind anything really. He was going to retire Vegas script  that whole fight. No body has ever seen anyone hold a single leg for that long
mulefloyd
mulefloyd
  • Predictions:  15,476  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  8,786
  • Post Score: 180

10.16.2022 | 10:33 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 480 Points   |   Tied for 2537th

Thank you for the highlight finish Pete Rodriguez

Anyone criticizing Taira's performance for not being "perfect" and saying his ceiling has been revealed or some such **** is a MORON. 

Pieira Rodriguez and Victor Henry on the other hand, definitely underwhelmed. 

I wouldn't give up on Maximov completely but I wonder if he gets kicked out of the Diaz army for lack of toughness or if I just want to get in a poker game with him. 

How did neither Menifield or Pete Rodriguez get a POTN?

"Grammar. The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

gwinCLARKE2019
gwinCLARKE2019
  • Predictions:  1,399  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,038
  • Post Score: 215

10.16.2022 | 2:44 PM ET

Fights I'd like to see made with fighters from this card

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 2613th

Alexa Grasso v. Lauren Murphy (she wants one more fight before Val, give her a girl with decent striking and the ability to take damage)

Vivianne Araujo v. Molly McCann (assuming McCann loses in November)

Dusko Tudorovic v. Denis Tiuliulin

Jordan Wirght v. Roman Kopylov (win or you're out)

Raphael Assuncao should retire with a win, but if he demands one more give him Dominick Cruz

Victor Henry v. Aori Qileng 

Alonzo Mennifield v. Azamat Murzakanov

Misha Cirkunov should save the head trauma and retire

Jonathan Martinez v. Sean O'Malley (assuming O'Malley loses later this week)

Mana Martinez v. Kyung-ho Kang

Brandon Davis v. the loser of Jose Johnson and Vince Morales

Jacob Malkoun v. the loser of Roman Dolidze and Phil Hawes

Nick Maximov v. the loser of Eryk Anders and Kyle Daukaus

Piera Rodriguez v. Cory McKenna

Sam Hughes v. Iasmin Lucindo

Tatsuro Taira v. Victor Altamirano

CJ Vegara v. Carlos Candelario (assuming he loses his next fight)

Pete Rodriguez v. Gabe Green

Mike Jackson = cut

"This guy is too old to say this kind of ********."

JReynolds47
JReynolds47
  • Predictions:  12,418  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,508
  • Post Score: 13

10.16.2022 | 3:20 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 540 Points   |   Tied for 1982nd

i see a lot of mismatches on that haha

"Jarno Errens, Damir Hadzovic"

hlgh
hlgh
  • Predictions:  1,764  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  175
  • Post Score: 201

10.19.2022 | 5:56 PM ET

Hmm...

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 3127th

Cash my ticket and look REAL good while doing so...

1 downvote, no upvotes. 😂

"Youtube capper splits sheets avaliable in Twitter bio."

Page 71

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 weigh-in video