Tapology Forums

Valentina Shevchenko vs Tracy Cortez

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

PaulieG
PaulieG
  • Predictions:  9  |  55.6%
  • Forum Posts:  56
  • Post Score: 75

05.19.2022 | 3:04 AM ET

Tracy Cortez on a long 10 fight winning streak just cracked the top #15 in the UFC's flyweight division. She received a lot of attention for doing that. Getting 30,000 likes on facebook. The fans are certainly drawn to Cortez. Shevchenko meanwhile is the champion and on top of the division. Cortez would have a long journey to get to where the bullet is today.

How far is the gap between the best and the number 15 position. Is it a closable gap? Champions do come from somewhere and they usually come from exactly where Cortez is today at the bottom of the top 15.

Valentina has won 8 in a row, Cortez does have a larger streak but their skillsets are vastly different.

In a battle vs the best what would you give the number 15 girl?

@pauliegmma

Responses

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

05.19.2022 | 4:27 AM ET

Instergram followers and having a nice arse ain't going to count in the octagon, Valentina just doesn't get hit and is pretty hard to takedown, Also Cortez doesn't look that specal as a fighter, I see O'Neil, Firot, Blancfield, and Santos as the next top fighter, 

Valentina is going to lose because she get old, She is 34 and been on top of WMMA for 7 years, What else does she has to do at this point, I just don't see Cortez doing it

"Quack quack quack"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Day 3 Recap
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Ariane Lipski, Austin Hubbard, UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez picks
  • MMA Junkie : Montana De La Rosa, Andrea Lee booked for UFC rematch in Louisville
  • MMA Mania : Cannonier Vs Imamov Headlines UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Tim Means doesn't expect to fight for long: 'I turned 40, I know my time is coming'
  • Bad Left Hook : Cieslak vs Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • Bad Left Hook : Michal Cieslak vs Isaac Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Press Conference Video!
  • UFC.com : UFC Returns To Louisville For UFC Fight Night On June 8 At KFC Yum! Center
  • MMA Junkie : Tatiana Suarez campaigns for title shot vs. Zhang Weili at UFC 306: 'I get a submission 100 percent'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Makhachev vs. Poirier adds key prospect bout
  • UFC.com : Gabriel Benitez: Still flying the flag
  • MMA Mania : A Special Message For Chinless Scumbags
  • UFC.com : Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: Why Timing Is Everything For Matheus Nicolau
  • MMA Junkie : Tatsuro Taira fills UFC 302 opening, fights Joshua Van
  • MMAFighting.com : Ronda Rousey blasts Joe Rogan, MMA media for turning on her: ‘They’re a bunch of assh*les’
  • Jits Magazine : BJJ Stars 12 Full Preview
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Malott books UFC return after upset loss to Neil Magny
  • MMAFighting.com : Between the Links: Ryan Garcia silences doubters, Dana White’s victory lap, UFC Vegas 91 vs. KnuckleMania
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL live now