Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos vs. Fiziev

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,826
  • Post Score: 47

04.08.2022 | 4:16 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 07.09.2022 at 06:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: UFC APEX
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Brendan Fitzgerald, Michael Bisping
  • Ring Announcer: Joe Martinez
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Michael Bisping
  • TV Ratings: 762,000 avg. viewers (548k ESPN prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 11
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Rafael Fiziev   defeats   Rafael dos Anjos   via KO/TKO, Left Hook   0:18 Round 5 of 5, 20:18 Total Bout Page
Caio Borralho   defeats   Armen Petrosyan   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Said Nurmagomedov   defeats   Douglas Silva de Andrade   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Chase Sherman   defeats   Jared Vanderaa   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:10 Round 3 of 3, 13:10 Total Bout Page
Aiemann Zahabi   defeats   Ricky Turcios   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jamie Mullarkey   defeats   Michael Johnson   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Cody Brundage   defeats   Tresean Gore   via KO/TKO, Overhand Right to Ground Strikes   3:50 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Antonina Shevchenko   defeats   Cortney Casey   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
David Onama   defeats   Garrett Armfield   via Submission, Arm Triangle Choke   3:13 Round 2 of 3, 8:13 Total Bout Page
Kennedy Nzechukwu   defeats   Karl Roberson   via KO/TKO, Elbows From Back Mount   2:19 Round 3 of 3, 12:19 Total Bout Page
Saidyokub Kakhramonov   defeats   Ronnie Lawrence   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 34

el222
el222
  • Predictions:  1,414  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,679
  • Post Score: 166

07.09.2022 | 12:19 PM ET

ayy

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 1590th

they weren't. Kennedy is just so hit and miss 
sage1227
sage1227
  • Predictions:  173  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 100

07.09.2022 | 12:24 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 2172nd

Lawrence vs. Kakhramonov
Ronnie Lawrence, DEC
Close matches this weekend

Lorthos
Lorthos
  • Predictions:  1,507  |  58.3%
  • Forum Posts:  41
  • Post Score: 59

07.09.2022 | 12:36 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 1875th

Caio seemed overly ****y at weigh ins and not alot of love for Petrosyan on here. I'm thinking Petrosian catches him. Just my 2 cents.

* Edited at 07.09.2022, 12:37 PM ET *

"Lets Go Brandon"

NoChillDil
NoChillDil
  • Predictions:  315  |  67.6%
  • Forum Posts:  27
  • Post Score: 96

07.09.2022 | 12:44 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 8 Winners, 1 Perfect, 290 Points   |   Tied for 3342nd

Calvillo vs. Nunes
Nina Nunes, DEC
Nina just has to stuff the takedowns. Cynthia just has to take it to the ground. I like the underdog odds more than putting money on Calvillo

SolarCowboy
SolarCowboy
  • Predictions:  2,072  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  157
  • Post Score: 164

07.09.2022 | 12:50 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 480 Points   |   Tied for 689th

Vanderaa vs. Sherman
Jared Vanderaa, SUB, R2
Vanderaa is slowly getting better. Sherman is aging like milk Degen bet by sub.

Calvillo vs. Nunes
Nina Nunes, DEC
Over 2.5 is the only real play here. Calvillo last to the scale. Steak fight.

Zahabi vs. Turcios
Ricky Turcios, DEC
Turcios by volume. Zahabi would have to out power him and put him down. Line too wide though.

Brundage vs. Gore
Cody Brundage, SUB, R2
Brundage by ground game exposure.

Onama vs. Armfield
David Onama, TKO, R1
Obama inside the distance for a better value prop

"Complicated Human in Search of Simplicity"

Hippie
Hippie

07.09.2022 | 12:53 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 592nd

I’m on the fence with Johnson vs. Mullarkey. 
TheDeanofMean
TheDeanofMean
  • Predictions:  274  |  60.9%
  • Forum Posts:  295

07.09.2022 | 12:53 PM ET

Lorthos

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 380 Points   |   Tied for 2294th

I got Caio but it will absolutely be a competitive fight. Armen deserves the moniker ‘Superman’

"Who the **** is Keith?"

CWright
CWright
  • Predictions:  5,621  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  45
  • Post Score: 169

07.09.2022 | 12:55 PM ET

FIGHT PREDICTIONS

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 330 Points   |   Tied for 2994th

Fiziev vs. Dos Anjos
Rafael Fiziev, DEC
Had RDA all week and then woke up today and something felt wrong. I feel that the wrestling and cardio threat is there for RDA, but it would be foolish to think that Ataman hasn't been working on his weaknesses. Fiziev is definitely the better striker of the two, and I think he'll piece up RDA on the feet. Even though I think he's been improving his cardio, I still think RDA will come on strong late, but I think Fiziev will be able to do enough to get at least the first 3 rounds in his favor.

Borralho vs. Petrosyan
Caio Borralho, SUB, R3
I originally had Caio by DEC, but I think I was putting too much on how his last fight went. He'd get the dominant positions, and then kind of relax and stay there. There was a couple attempts to submit Gadzhi, but he never finished them. Petrosyan isn't half the grappler that Gadzhi is, so I think Petrosyan will be able to defend them early, but as fatigue sets in, he'll eventually succumb to a RNC. I love this fight but it should not be the co-main of a fight night.

Nurmagomedov vs. Silva de Andrade
Said Nurmagomedov, SUB, R1
I've got a quick finish for Said because I think he'll be able to mock what Morozov did, but do it better. If Said hurts you, you're finished, and it can be by any method he feels. I feel like he'll be able to hurt DSA, force a bad shot, and finish with some sort of choke, (I won't specify because his arsenal of submissions is big). He has a bit of a reach advantage, so I think he'll be okay at range, and DSA is 37, so he's on his way out somewhat soon. Ultimately I think Said will pass the test with flying colors.

Vanderaa vs. Sherman
Jared Vanderaa, DEC
With a combined UFC record of 4-13, this heavyweight slugfest somehow finds its way on the main card of a fight night! So happy the UFC did this for us! (sarcasm). Anyway, unfortunately some of us will have to watch this fight, and there's not much to say about it. They both shouldn't be in the UFC, but Vanderaa has a bit more to his game then Chase. Chase has a slight edge in the striking until he gets hit, then any fight IQ remaining goes out the window. Vanderaa has a heavy grappling advantage here, and I think he'll use it. He could finish Chase with G n' P, but I'll lean with a Vanderaa 29-28 UD.

Calvillo vs. Nunes
Cynthia Calvillo, DEC
I think Nina should retire after this one. She hasn't shown anything too promising in her last couple fights and she has so many distractions outside of the cage that I think she should hang it up. Calvillo has a great resume, and I think she'll be able to snap her skid against an aging Nunes.

Johnson vs. Mullarkey
Michael Johnson, KO, R2
The golden rule says to never bet on a MJ fight because you never know what version you'll get. As I was typing out how I think Mullarkey was going to win, I had a sudden gut feeling that MJ is gonna crack Mullarkey with a hook and finish him. Mullarkey is coming off a KO loss and I can't get that image out of my head. MJ looked really good against Patrick (not that I rate Patrick that high), but this sudden gut feeling is too strong to ignore. The Menace moves up to a 2 fight win streak.

Zahabi vs. Turcios
Ricky Turcios, DEC
This one is gonna be fun. Ultimately siding with Ricky because of his volume and pressure. Zahabi has a tendency to back up and that will not work against Ricky. He was doing it against Drako before he landed the KO blow, but I think Ricky will be able to eat his best shots if not get out of the way of them. RIcky gets the UD.

Shevchenko vs. Casey
Courtney Casey, DEC
Honestly was thinking about taking Casey by finish but decided against it. I think she has the wrestling advantage here and despite her crappy record, she is actually a pretty decent fighter. She's lost a bunch of close decisions that could have went her way and I have not seen anything good from Antonina in her last couple fights. They were against strong opponents, but I just think she's reached her peak here. 30-27 for Cast Iron.

Brundage vs. Gore
Tresean Gore, KO, R2
As long as Gore doesn't serve his neck up on a silver platter, he'll win this one. Brundage's striking is far less than Gore's and he doesn't eat shots very well. If Gore can maintain the center of the octagon, the KO will come eventually.

Onama vs. Armfield
David Onama, TKO, R2
Onama is my dark horse at FW. This guy has serious talent. This fight is a layup for him though. He's already beat Armfield when they were amateurs, and I think he'll do it again and get the finish because of the short notice factor. I also don't like Shamrock FC fighters because I think they all have padded records. Armfield's last couple wins aren't bad, and his losses aren't to any bad fighters, but I think given the circumstances he is gonna get KOed here. He's young though so I'm excited to see what he'll be able to do in the future.

Nzechukwu vs. Roberson
Kennedy Nzechukwu, KO, R2
The size discrepancy is crazy here. I think Kennedy is kind of slept on at 205. He's incredibly tough and has great striking. There is some question marks about the grappling, but even if Roberson tries the TD, I think Kennedy can stuff it. I thought he beat Negumereanu, but it was close, and his other losses are to ranked opponents currently, so it's hard to fade him against Roberson who hasn't won a fight since 2019, and it was at middleweight. Vegas really likes Roberson for some reason considering he was a favorite against Teixeira and Rountree, which in hindsight looks really bad. Ultimately I think he gets caught with something in the second and goes out.

Lawrence vs. Kakhramonov
Saidyokub Kakhramonov, TKO, R3 
A lot of people have Lawrence here, which is warranted I guess but that last round against Martinez really worries me. Saidyokub showed against Jones (and that was on short notice) he gets better as the fight goes on and Lawrence seems to do the opposite. I'm really high on both of these guys but I think Saidyokub is gonna grit it out and show there is levels to this.

"Moicano wants money" - Renato Moicano, November 12, 2022

TheDeanofMean
TheDeanofMean
  • Predictions:  274  |  60.9%
  • Forum Posts:  295

07.09.2022 | 1:02 PM ET

Hippie

I’m going for Mullarkey. Johnson’s only wins since 2016 has been a rough split decision against Andre Fili, Artem “Joke stopped being funny three years ago” Lobov, and a long faded Alan Patrick. Jamie’s no trophy husband, but I’d rather **** him 

"Who the **** is Keith?"

MrMoonlight
MrMoonlight
  • Predictions:  268  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7
  • Post Score: 114

07.09.2022 | 1:06 PM ET

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 4048th

Ok, let's go again with my picks taking into consideration betting lines, aka where i'll put my money for tonights show (starts at midnight in France btw).

R.Lawrence vs S.Kakhramonov

The fight i'm looking forward the most is first!!! Both are tremendous prospects. Ronnie has turned his game into a very tricky puzzle, especially with the use of distance and his ability to shoot from afar. With that being said, Saidyokub is a very good grappler, I expect some wild grappling exchanges like Gamrot vs Tsarukyan the other day. It's almost a pick'em, so I'll go with Ronnie at 1.84 (Said is at 2.06) as I think his style can make many underperform.

K.Nzechukwu vs K.Roberson

At their best I think Kennedy wins, but who knows if he's gona show up or if we will see him with a low output. So with the odds (2.40 for Karl) I'll go for Karl, he may have a bit more refined techniques and speed advantage, probably goes to decision if he wins.

D.Onama vs G;Armfield

Onama has to be the favorite, but come on, Armfield winning is at 7.02!!! So even though his odds of losing are strong, he can definetly pull it off in a wild exchange, so I'll put my money on one of the highest odds I ever banked on.

C.Casey vs Antonina

Antonina felt a little off last time around, but I don't feel Casey is that big of a threat. It a little like the Kennedy vs Roberson fight, if both show up, Antonina should win, but it's kind of ahrd to predict how good she will be. I'll still go for Antonina as the 1.60 line seems fair, and stylistically, Casey seems to be a pretty good matchup for her.

C.Brundage vs T.Gore

Brundage proved he can deal with athetic freaks and get a win as he beat Lugianbula last time around, Gore looked dangerous at first last time but ended up quite unimpressive by the end of his fight. So it's all a matter of how much he improve since his last fight. The Gore line is at 1.74, which is fair, so I'll still go with him but it's a close fight with tight odds, I may change my mind at the last minute.

A.Zahabi vs D.Turcios

No way one of those guys will end up in the ufc top 15 at 135lbs. I feel it's always hard to come up with good picks with flawed fighters like that. Zahabi at least has a good coach and he should have the right gameplan to ultimately get the win, he's the underdog, that's 2 good reasons to bet on his 2.82 line.

M Johnson vs J.Mularkey

At fight I though I would go Mularkey all day, but the line is unfair, MJ looked really good a couple of months ago, and he definetly has tools to push Mularkey into a tricky fight. So I don't know, MJ at 3.04 feels like the natural way to go with my money, but my guts tell me to stay with Mularkey at 1.42 with a paraly. So basically, if I need a second fight in a 2 fights parley, I'll go for Mularkey, if I don't need it, I'll go for MJ with his nice 3.00+ line. Pretty cool fight btw.

C;Calvillo vs N.Nunes

Quite close to a pick'em, I have not been impressed by none of these two women so I had no ideas at first. After checking them in their last fight, I feel Calvillo should have the strength and grappling advantage, that should be enought to get her the win via decision. Calvillo winning is at 1.75, fair enough to go for it.

J.Vanderaa vs C.Sherman

Vanderaa has more skills, more power and more cardio. A fluke KO can always happen at 265 but odds are Vanderaa should win at least 8 times out f 10, a statistic I don't want to check, once will be way enough. The ufc should let those ****** heavyweight fight down at the bottom of the card, i mean the skills level differential between thatfight and the openner is just ridiculous! Anyway, Vanderaa in a 2 fight parlay at 1.54.

S.Nurmagomedov vs D.Silva de andrade

That should be very fun. Said is the spiniest guy in the roster. I think e does at least 1 spinning attack every 30 seconds. De Andrade is a pitbull, going forward, wild, tough... thing is, Said seems more technical, so it's fair he's the favorite, but 1.24 vs 4.30 is a little bit too much. I think I'll try the Andrade line, even though I feel Said should win most of the times, but if Andrade goes forward, it may be a nice way to counter the spinning ****, the line is great, let's go.

Caio vs A.Petrosyan

Borralho is a very interesting prospect, I got my eyes on him before both of his DWCS wins. Petrosyan is a really good striker but I think it will be a grappling match more often thant a striking one. Caio should be able to submit Armen. Caio at 1.42 is a nice line a 2 fight parlay.

RDA vs Fiziev

Really cool main even, RDA looked great against Moicano, Fiziev is a danger. I'll go with RDA with a nice 2.78 line, he just needs to make Fiziev work and avoid damage early in the fight as Fiziev seemed to have cardio issues against Bobby Green. RDA has enough cardio himself and experience to get him there and has only been Ko'ed twice in 44 fights, last time in 2016! So yeak I'll bet on RDA surviving the first 2 rounds and making Fiziev work to bank on his investment later in the fight.

* Edited at 07.09.2022, 1:12 PM ET *

"It don't take long to kill things, not like it takes to grow."

SplitDecision3027
SplitDecision3027
  • Predictions:  204  |  68.1%
  • Forum Posts:  385
  • Post Score: 107

07.09.2022 | 1:33 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 2376th

Switching my RDA pick to Fiziev
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 13 hours, and 41 minutes from now.
GhostAndDarkness
GhostAndDarkness
  • Predictions:  352  |  65.9%
  • Forum Posts:  84
  • Post Score: 210

07.09.2022 | 1:39 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 2405th

dos Anjos vs. Fiziev
Rafael dos Anjos, DEC
Upset city

Borralho vs. Petrosyan
Caio Borralho, DEC
Chalk

Said Nurmagomedov, DEC
Out points him on the feet.

Vanderaa vs. Sherman
Jared Vanderaa, DEC
Low level heavy weights duke it out. Vanderaa is better everywhere.

Calvillo vs. Nunes
Nina Nunes, DEC
WMMA

Johnson vs. Mullarkey
Jamie Mullarkey, SUB, R3
I like mullarkey on the ground here.

Zahabi vs. Turcios
Ricky Turcios, DEC
Chalk

Shevchenko vs. Casey
Antonina Shevchenko, DEC
WMMA

Brundage vs. Gore
Tresean Gore, TKO, R2
Might be the toughest pick on the card. I’m gonna go with Gore remounting from his loss to battle.

Onama vs. Armfield
David Onama, TKO, R1
Bigger. Better.

Nzechukwu vs. Roberson
Kennedy Nzechukwu, DEC
Out lands him from distance

Lawrence vs. Kakhramonov
Ronnie Lawrence, DEC
Tough one. Wrestler vs submission artist. Gonna go wrestler.

"You’ve been hit…. and its up to you whether you want to get up."

FallenAngel
FallenAngel
  • Predictions:  5,753  |  70.9%
  • Forum Posts:  281
  • Post Score: 127

07.09.2022 | 2:06 PM ET

UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos vs. Fiziev | Full Card Fight Picks in 3 Minutes

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 365 Points   |   Tied for 2500th

"Every second is a gift"

AC0293
AC0293
  • Predictions:  682  |  51.0%
  • Forum Posts:  133
  • Post Score: 29

07.09.2022 | 2:07 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 295 Points   |   Tied for 3337th

Onama vs. Armfield
David Onama, TKO, R2
I'll give Armfield a round. Maybe Onama feels him out or something. But Armfield hasn't fought at Featherweight and I don't think having your first fight against "The Silent Assassin" at a new weight class is such a good idea.

"Walk by Faith, not by sight."

Bobbygking
Bobbygking
  • Predictions:  546  |  70.5%
  • Forum Posts:  39
  • Post Score: 44

07.09.2022 | 2:08 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 3 of 5 Winners, 1 Perfect, 190 Points   |   Tied for 3812th

Borralho vs. Petrosyan
Caio Borralho, TKO, R2
Caio is anything but natural, the Brazilian has a tough pace similar to Paulo.

Said Nurmagomedov, DEC
Said keeps getting better, nothing like a loss to spark a fire.

Vanderaa vs. Sherman
Jared Vanderaa, SUB, R2
Jared finds a takedown and submits Chase, loser leaves the ufc

Zahabi vs. Turcios
Ricky Turcios, DEC
Ricky is a great grappler, tremendous cardio, and pressure focused. Goes to decision unanimous

Onama vs. Armfield
David Onama, TKO, R2
Onama has very fast hands, opponent comes from a wrestling background but is fighting up a weight class and Onamas performance against grappling heavy mason jones was very impressive

DdogMMA
DdogMMA
  • Predictions:  1,589  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  162
  • Post Score: 141

07.09.2022 | 2:09 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 354th

dos Anjos vs. Fiziev
Rafael Fiziev, DEC
Fiziev should win this fight. It'll be a tough test for him but I think he passes it.

Borralho vs. Petrosyan
Caio Borralho, DEC
This could be fight of the night. I'm taking Borralho because he's better with the wrestling.

Said Nurmagomedov, SUB, R3
Nurmagomedov will win get a sub. Andrade is gonna get very tired and give up his neck.

Vanderaa vs. Sherman
Jared Vanderaa, TKO, R1
Vanderaa SHOULD make this look easy and get a ground and pound victory. Bye Sherman. Again.

Calvillo vs. Nunes
Cynthia Calvillo, DEC
If the old Calvillo shows up, she easily wins this fight. Lately she looks like **** but I'm still taking her to win. I'm not high on Nunes at all.

Johnson vs. Mullarkey
Jamie Mullarkey, TKO, R1
I want Johnson to win he's a great person but Mullarkey is getting another knockout. Johnson always looks good until he doesn't.

Zahabi vs. Turcios
Ricky Turcios, DEC
Turcios is gonna keep a tremendous pace and Zahabi will fold.

Shevchenko vs. Casey
Antonina Shevchenko, DEC
Shevchenko by decision is an easy call. She will hurt Casey bad on the feet but Casey is tough.

Brundage vs. Gore
Cody Brundage, DEC
I feel like Gore has confidence issues or something because all this guy does is run his mouth. He's not good besides having a powerful punch. Give me Brundage to get the victory with some wrestling included.

Onama vs. Armfield
David Onama, TKO, R1
This is gonna go very badly for Armfield.

Nzechukwu vs. Roberson
Kennedy Nzechukwu, TKO, R1
Kennedy is so good he just needs to throw more. He should be able to beat Roberson here. I like both guys I think they're fine. I don't think they'll ever be ranked but not everyone has to be.

Lawrence vs. Kakhramonov
Saidyokub Kakhramonov, TKO, R2
I get that Lawrence is a great wrestler and puts up a great pace but Kakhramonov can stuff some of his takedowns and keep this standing. If this stays standing, Lawrence is in trouble. We saw him almost get finished by Jones in his last fight because you can only go for so many takedowns and every round starts on the feet.

RustyTennakoon
RustyTennakoon
  • Predictions:  1,464  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,816
  • Post Score: 141

07.09.2022 | 2:15 PM ET

Nina Nunes

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 525 Points   |   Tied for 306th

Just finished watching tape on Calvillo/Nunes. Calvillo sucks and she is not in the right weight class for her wrestling. Probably had a bad weight cut too and the way she quit between rounds last fight was hard to watch. Definitely taking Nina Nunes now
RichOsama
RichOsama
  • Predictions:  1,793  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,167
  • Post Score: 47

07.09.2022 | 2:36 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 295 Points   |   Tied for 3337th

Cynthia and Nina has been cancelled. Nina fell "ill." 
JoseLobo
JoseLobo
  • Predictions:  2,772  |  65.2%
  • Forum Posts:  171
  • Post Score: 212

07.09.2022 | 2:52 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 315 Points   |   Tied for 3126th

Ricky Turcios vs. Aiemann Zahabi bumps onto the main card 

" Don’t ever doubt me again. Don’t you ever bully somebody. Don’t you ever talk about somebody and think you’re better than them.”"

EHeroBlazeman
EHeroBlazeman
  • Predictions:  3,616  |  66.4%
  • Forum Posts:  28
  • Post Score: 57

07.09.2022 | 2:54 PM ET

Why has the line moved so much in favor of Nurmagomedov? Doug Silva will win I think 

Page 34

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• PFL 3 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Goiti Yamauchi vs. Neiman Gracie II - Round 2 is in progress.
  • Join the PFL 3 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Goiti Yamauchi 91% Neiman Gracie 9%
  • Goiti Yamauchi (28-6-0) PR, BR is the #46th Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • Neiman Gracie (12-4-0) NY, US is the #63rd Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • PFL 3 features 12 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois