Topic: UFC 276

UFC 276: Adesanya vs. Cannonier

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,793
  • Post Score: 47

03.13.2022 | 11:23 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC 276
  • Saturday 07.02.2022 at 06:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: ABC
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: T-Mobile Arena
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Joe Rogan, Daniel Cormier
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Joe Rogan
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $10,409,553
  • Attendance: 19,649
  • PPV Buys / Buyrate: N/A | TV Ratings: 929,000 avg. viewers (ABC prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 12
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Israel Adesanya   defeats   Jared Cannonier   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Alexander Volkanovski   defeats   Max Holloway   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Alex Pereira   defeats   Sean Strickland   via KO/TKO, Left Hook   2:36 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Bryan Barberena   defeats   Robbie Lawler   via KO/TKO, Punches (standing TKO)   4:47 Round 2 of 3, 9:47 Total Bout Page
Pedro Munhoz   vs.   Sean O'Malley   Ends in a No Contest, Eye Poke   3:09 Round 2 of 3, 8:09 Total Bout Page
Jalin Turner   defeats   Brad Riddell   via Submission, Mounted Guillotine Choke   0:45 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jim Miller   defeats   Donald Cerrone   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   1:32 Round 2 of 3, 6:32 Total Bout Page
Ian Machado Garry   defeats   Gabe Green   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Dricus Du Plessis   defeats   Brad Tavares   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
André Muniz   defeats   Uriah Hall   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Maycee Barber   defeats   Jessica Eye   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Julija Stoliarenko   defeats   Jessica-Rose Clark   via Submission, Armbar   0:42 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 63

Noxx
Noxx
  • Predictions:  954  |  62.1%
  • Forum Posts:  3,038
  • Post Score: 158

07.02.2022 | 11:07 AM ET

@MrMoonlight

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 3969th

I would be very surprised if we see Turner try to go for a takedown in this fight. He's not that kind of a fighter, besides Riddell has solid takedown defence. I personally think this will be a striking match and perhaps a clinch here or there. If it does go to the ground, I may give the edge to Turner. Riddell does have good wrestling. 

To give Barbarena some slack; his fight against Weeks could not go any other way. Garry had similar problems as Barbarena in his fight against him. That's because Weeks is a very passive fighter, has really good striking defence and barely leaves himself open for counters. So you can't really take much from that fight in my opinion, other than the fact that he had Weeks hurt a few times with his solid leg kicks. 

I'm very convinced that Pereira's grappling has not improved that much since his last fight against Silva. Silva is not a grappler by any means and took Pereira down, which was his first takedown in the UFC. The other thing worth mentioning is that Strickland has very good striking defence and doesn't get hit all that much. I think it's fair to say that he will never win a striking match against Pereira, but he can definitely touch and hurt him. We saw that in Pereira's fight against Silva. Regardless, I'm pretty sure we will see Sean wrestle in this fight. The question is just how much of that will we see.

"Learning is a gift, even when pain is your teacher"

Card
Card
  • Predictions:  3,852  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,128
  • Post Score: 176

07.02.2022 | 11:29 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 540 Points   |   Tied for 887th

Everyone made weight.

DrChaotic
DrChaotic
  • Predictions:  6,200  |  70.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,242
  • Post Score: 71

07.02.2022 | 11:41 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 540 Points   |   Tied for 887th

Eh that's not really true. There's a few things I can think about Izzy being insecure about outside of the octagon. Should he be? No, but he probably is
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 8 months, 1 week, 6 days, 16 hours, and 37 minutes from now.
foppa420
foppa420
  • Predictions:  2,045  |  64.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,952
  • Post Score: 137

07.02.2022 | 11:54 AM ET

@Erison

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 500 Points   |   Tied for 1586th

I don't know about made him look "amateur" but Whittaker did clearly win that fight. Jared had him on skates by the end of the 3rd though despite being already pretty wobbled himself. I honestly can't say Whittaker wins that fight if its a 5 rounder. The next 2 rounds of that would have been interesting to watch for sure.

Izzy should out-point him or get a late finish here but I'm nowhere near as confident in such an idea as I thought I'd be. He's also one the longer fighters Izzy has fought. Izzy understandably has a reach advantage over pretty much everyone due to his size/build but he normally has 5-6+ in advantage. Cannonier joins Brunson, Jan, Wilkinson and Silva as the only guys he's ever fought that he only has like 3in or less in reach over. 

I'm more torn than I thought I'd be for sure. Cannonier is just tough as **** man. Without counting Whittaker again since they'd fought already and Izzy knows somewhat to expect, this is arguably his toughest challenge in like 2 years. 
gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,386  |  65.2%
  • Forum Posts:  10,309
  • Post Score: 129

07.02.2022 | 12:06 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 545 Points   |   Tied for 866th

I got a unit on Max. I could cash out for a 0.01 unit profit right now.

Edit: I cashed out. I want to like those odds on Max but I really don't want to bet against Volk. I never bet against him before and the man never ******* loses.

Good thing Betfair is essentially like the stock market, buy odds high then sell when they're lower and you can make a profit from just line movement.

* Edited at 07.02.2022, 12:09 PM ET *

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

DdogMMA
DdogMMA
  • Predictions:  1,589  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  162
  • Post Score: 141

07.02.2022 | 12:08 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 605 Points   |   Tied for 282nd

Adesanya vs. Cannonier
Israel Adesanya, TKO, R4
Jared does not have the patience to deal with an extremely technical Izzy. Adesanya is gonna beat him up by staying on the outside and then Jared will get mad and Izzy will clip him and put him away just like he put Costa away. Jared is not a wrestler so I'm not worried about him going for the takedowns here. I see no path to victory for Cannonier unless he lands a lucky shot.

Volkanovski vs. Holloway III
Alexander Volkanovski, DEC
This fight will be razor close and I want Max to win by but I'm going with Volkanovski again. Volk is a couple of fights away from being the greatest Featherweight in UFC history.

Strickland vs. Pereira
Alex Pereira, TKO, R2
I was gonna pick Sean Strickland at first because he has the grappling and wrestling advantage but after rewatching tape, I just can't pick him. His head movement is so damn bad and he always seems so stiff when striking. I think Pereira catches him at some point, maybe with a kick.

Lawler vs. Barberena
Robbie Lawler, DEC
Gotta go with Lawler here. Is Lawler pretty much done? Yes. But this is an amazing fight for him because Bryan loves to scrap and I don't think he's gonna go for a takedown. I'm not saying Bryan is bad because he's not but he's very hittable and if Robbie can't win this then he should probably retire.

Munhoz vs. O'Malley
Sean O'Malley, DEC
O'Malley isn't putting Munhoz away. I think O'Malley wins this fight but this is a HUGE step up in competition and even though Pedro had been looking awful in his past few of fights, it's against top competition. This fight will be close but O'Malley will be too quick for the smaller Pedro.

Riddell vs. Turner
Jalin Turner, TKO, R1
I like both guys but give me Turner. This dude is huge for the division and he's gonna clip and hurt Riddell early and Brad is gonna crumble. I wouldn't be shocked to see Brad start winning the fight if it goes into the 2nd and 3rd round but I don't think it gets there. Turner is still improving which is scary.

Cerrone vs. Miller II
Jim Miller, TKO, R1
Miller has shown his power lately and I think he shows it again here in the rematch. I'm scared for Cerrone at this point. He's absolutely washed, Miller still looks amazing.

Garry vs. Green
Ian Garry, DEC
Garry will win this fight by a decision. Green is tough enough to survive and I think he puts the pressure on Garry a little bit but it's not gonna be enough to break him. I will fade Garry in the future but tonight is not that time.

Tavares vs. Du Plessis
Dricus Du Plessis, TKO, R2
"Wow Tavares looks amazing right now"... "and he's knocked out." That's the story of his career. Brad always looks great until he gets punched or finished. Du Plessis is the real deal.

Hall vs. Muniz
Uriah Hall, TKO, R2
Hall survived with ACJ. I don't think he's gonna be afraid of the subs coming from Muniz. I think he survives early and then knocks Muniz out. Muniz has some of the worst/robotic striking I have ever seen in a fighter and it's not getting better yet.

Eye vs. Barber
Maycee Barber, DEC
Both aren't good but give me Barber. I can't back Eye and I don't think I ever have. Barber is overrated at this point and I wouldn't be shocked to see Eye win but I will take Barber.

Clark vs. Stoliarenko
Julija Stoliarenko, SUB, R1
Armbar from guard coming for Stoliarenko. Clark will take her down and then give up her arm. I also think Julija has better striking than JRC as well.

lldowntoearthll
lldowntoearthll
  • Predictions:  3,926  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,375
  • Post Score: 39

07.02.2022 | 12:15 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 500 Points   |   Tied for 1586th

Adesanya vs. Cannonier
Israel Adesanya, DEC
hoping cannonier can mix things up between leg kicks and trying to get inside, but i'm expecting izzy to be prepared to counter.

first fight i thought was clear for alex, second could've gone either way, i think alex will be able to make adjustments again.

Strickland vs. Pereira
Alex Pereira, DEC
sean may try to wrestle a little, but i think his ego will take over and he'll get stuck striking.

Lawler vs. Barberena
Robbie Lawler, DEC
bryan doesn't use his wrestling often so i think he'll trade here and that's not gonna be great against robbie even though he's shopworn.

Munhoz vs. O'Malley
Sean O'Malley, TKO, R1
hedge. pedro hasn't been ko'd, but they're being very careful with how they match sean up so i'll assume the range will be the key factor.

Riddell vs. Turner
Brad Riddell, DEC
i get that there's a huge size difference, but brad has looked dominant outside of his last fight against another contender so i'll say he can push the pace and get turner's arms extended.

Cerrone vs. Miller II
Jim Miller, TKO, R1
not sure how badly cowboy wants to be here anymore

Garry vs. Green
Ian Garry, DEC
i wanna say green isn't totally outclassed here, but he's clearly the smaller man so i'll favor the more rangey fighter.

Tavares vs. Du Plessis
feeling like dricus will be aggressive enough to keep brad backing up.

Hall vs. Muniz
André Muniz, SUB, R2
kinda disrespectful to have this on the prelims when it is very clearly a relevant fight for both guys. hall was taken down quite a few times against strickland, don't see why muniz can't do the same. and clearly he's good enough on the ground to finish top guys.

Eye vs. Barber
Maycee Barber, DEC
not sure who i want to win/lose here, but i'll say that maycee's aggression leads to td entries?

Clark vs. Stoliarenko
Jessica-Rose Clark, DEC
tempting to say jess gets subbed again since julija relies so heavily on catching girls in her guard, but i don't think the takedowns will be as available as they were against egger's judo.

foppa420
foppa420

07.02.2022 | 12:16 PM ET

You can sum up the main event literally by just looking at what both of these guys did to Silva (very fair because these fights were 3 months apart).

One guy point fought him to a decision, the other guy broke his leg in less than a round. This doesn't mean Cannonier just walks through him, but it does tell me he's probably gonna bring a little more pressure than say, Yoel Romero did. 
mulefloyd
mulefloyd
  • Predictions:  15,476  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  8,786
  • Post Score: 180

07.02.2022 | 12:20 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 2550th

Adesanya vs. Cannonier
Israel Adesanya, DEC
The headliner is the ONLY reason O'Malley isn't the most annoying fighter on this card.

Great fight that could've been even greater if they hadn't had the 2nd fight immediately after the VERY clear first fight but had instead waited for one or both of Max's subsequent wins to happen before making the 2nd fight.

Strickland vs. Pereira
Sean Strickland, SUB, R3
Strickland will win because the UFC wants Pereira to win

Lawler vs. Barberena
Robbie Lawler, TKO, R2
For me this is an even clearer case of levels.

Munhoz vs. O'Malley
Pedro Munhoz, SUB, R2
This fight annoys me almost as much as O'Malley. Low kicks from Pedro leave Sean susceptible to a reality check. Club 'n' Sub most likely.

Riddell vs. Turner
Brad Riddell, DEC
Nope, there's levels to this ****

Cerrone vs. Miller II
Jim Miller, TKO, R1
My most intriguing fight of the night

Garry vs. Green
Ian Garry, DEC
For Garry's sake, he better not finish Green because Daniel Rodriguez couldn't and that fight would just be too perfect to make if he does and I don't think he's ready for D-Rod.

Tavares vs. Du Plessis
Dricus Du Plessis, TKO, R1
I've always liked Tavares so this hurts

Hall vs. Muniz
André Muniz, SUB, R1
The only real danger in this fight is overthinking it.

Eye vs. Barber
Maycee Barber, DEC
The hate for/she is shot thinking about Eye is way too much

Clark vs. Stoliarenko
Jessica-Rose Clark, DEC
What a terrible loss this would be for Clark

"Grammar. The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

kushycake
kushycake
  • Predictions:  4,559  |  70.8%
  • Forum Posts:  935
  • Post Score: 384

07.02.2022 | 12:21 PM ET

@MrMoonlight

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 565 Points   |   Tied for 587th

We got same thinking of this card, pretty much and close. I mean if it's about betting money on these fighters.
Danas Burner
Danas Burner
  • Predictions:  4,376  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,789
  • Post Score: 138

07.02.2022 | 12:46 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 1976th

I keep switching my cowboy vs miller pick, gonna go with my heart and pick cowboy.

I’ve also gone back and forth on lawler vs bam bam and Strickland vs pereira, great night of fights tonight anyway really looking forward to it.

"Ohhhh he’s hurt!!!"

Lisac
Lisac
  • Predictions:  1,554  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  416
  • Post Score: 205

07.02.2022 | 12:49 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 1968th

Adesanya vs. Cannonier
Israel Adesanya, TKO RD2
Unless QAnonnier lands something magical he's in **** creek

Volk evolved by a larger margin and seems to be at his prime, just don't see Holloway making the necessary adjustments to take it home

Strickland vs. Pereira
Pereira, DEC
I feel like Strickland is defensively sound enough not to get KO'd, but at the same time relies on his jab way too much against lesser strikers, Pereira is a 2 division kick boxing champ and I just don't see Strickland having too much success with wrestling 

Lawler vs. Barberena
Lawler, DEC
Not really sure, hope Robbie wins as he's a legend but at the same time he's way too shot and washed, seemed so slow vs Diaz

Munhoz vs. O'Malley
Stevia Sean, TKO RD2
I just think Sean in Pedro's head too much which will cause him to open up more then usual, the speed and reach advantage aren't really in his favor either.

Riddell vs. Turner
Turner, DEC
Think Jalin got this

Cerrone vs. Miller II
Jim Miller, TKO, R1
Cowboy's ability to take a punch is the same as Ian Garry's microphone skills

Garry vs. Green
Ian Garry, TKO, R1
Hope Green beats this ass but gut tells me otherwise

Tavares vs. Du Plessis
Dricus Du Plessis, DEC
Great up'n'comer, TKO'D Soldic, should take this comfortably

Hall vs. Muniz
André Muniz, SUB, R1
Too slick for Hall
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, 1 hour, and 5 minutes from now.
FallenAngel
FallenAngel
  • Predictions:  5,753  |  70.9%
  • Forum Posts:  281
  • Post Score: 127

07.02.2022 | 12:49 PM ET

UFC 276: Adesanya vs. Cannonier | Full Card Fight Picks in 3 Minutes

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 1733rd

"Every second is a gift"

foppa420
foppa420

07.02.2022 | 1:06 PM ET

Adesanya vs. Cannonier
Israel Adesanya, KO/TKO
I think Cannonier makes this fight really close. Izzy is unfortunately too skilled and either takes another decision here or finally breaks Jared in rounds 4/5.

Seen this fight twice already.

Strickland vs. Pereira
Sean Strickland, DEC
Strickland is too well rounded and well trained to fight Pereira like he fights most fighters. This fight honestly might be extremely boring and needs to be if Strickland wants to win. Every Pereira strike is thunder but I think Strickland will be able to hold his own enough while it is standing as long as its brief.

Lawler vs. Barberena
Bryan Barberena, KO/TKO
Barberena has the clear speed and volume advantage here. His glaring hole is his TDD but don’t see Lawler using that here. Lawler of course only needs one good shot though and we’ve seen him lose 2 rounds of a fight before and then get a KO in a third. Coin flip.

Munhoz vs. O'Malley
Sean O'Malley, KO/TKO
Munhoz is super durable but he might finally get finished here. Omalley will need to watch the leg kicks but he’s way to long for Munhoz.

Riddell vs. Turner
Jalin Turner, KO/TKO
Too much length for Riddell who despite being a really good striker and kind of under-rated overall gets hit a lot.

Cerrone vs. Miller II
Jim Miller, TKO
Cowboy is cooked.

Garry vs. Green
Gabe Green, DEC
This is a really good test for Garry that I’m not sure he’s quite ready for. Green is tough as nails and despite giving up some height here has basically the same reach. Wouldn’t at all be surprised if he sleep Garry.

Tavares vs. Du Plessis
Dricus Du Plessis, KO/TKO
Tavares is literally a gatekeepers gatekeeper and a point fighter to top it off. A solid test for Dricuss but his volume should carry him here.

Hall vs. Muniz
André Muniz, SUB
Murder.

Eye vs. Barber
Maycee Barber, DEC
Eye isn’t good and I say this as someone who’s not even on the Barber hype train.

Clark vs. Stoliarenko
Jessica-Rose Clark, DEC
Clark is better overall but she will have a slight size disadvantage and is susceptible to being subbed.

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

07.02.2022 | 1:37 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 1360th

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,251  |  64.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,242

07.02.2022 | 1:42 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 355 Points   |   Tied for 3904th

Riddell vs. Turner
Brad Riddell, DEC
Tall guy gasses changed my mind

Tavares vs. Du Plessis
I could beat Brad

Hall vs. Muniz
André Muniz, SUB, R1
Uriah being sacrificed

Eye vs. Barber
Maycee Barber, DEC
WMMA IS Wmma

Clark vs. Stoliarenko
Jessica-Rose Clark, DEC
I like Jessy she fly

"Weasel Piss *********" Dan Hooker

Tap867
Tap867
  • Predictions:  3,133  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  560
  • Post Score: 211

07.02.2022 | 2:16 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 2934th

Clark vs. Stoliarenko
Jessica-Rose Clark, DEC
Eh.... Gimme Clark.

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights. - Ronnie Coleman"

kushycake
kushycake
  • Predictions:  4,559  |  70.8%
  • Forum Posts:  935
  • Post Score: 384

07.02.2022 | 2:37 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 565 Points   |   Tied for 587th

We locking in 3. Everyone ready?
Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  48,754  |  73.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,106
  • Post Score: 300

07.02.2022 | 2:37 PM ET

Predictions: 3 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 190 Points   |   Tied for 4875th

Taking a lot of underdogs. I'm either gonna look like a genius or a dumbass!!!!

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,535
  • Post Score: 262

07.02.2022 | 3:21 PM ET

Good morning lads

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 3481st

"Quack quack quack"

Page 63

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : ADXC 4: Espen Mathiesen And Leon Larman Lead The Jiu-Jitsu Main Event In Paris
  • Jits Magazine : Full Lineup Announced For High Rollerz 420 Show 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Who Wins ‘Coked Out’ Garcia Vs. Jones?
  • MMA Mania : Oliveira Thought Tsarukyan ‘Went Out’ In Late Choke Attempt
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Relive all of Conor McGregor's octagon wins in full before UFC 303 return
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen: Alex Pereira can become MMA GOAT if he wins UFC heavyweight title
  • MMA Mania : ‘Undeserving’ Harrison ‘Ran Away From Pacheco And Cyborg’
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Nate Diaz, Jorge Masvidal face off in front of rowdy Miami crowd
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC heads to Louisville for Fight Night card on June 8
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas vs Teixeira headlines June 8 ESPN show in New York
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Askren: Jamahal Hill's ego 'put him in harm's way' vs. Alex Pereira at UFC 300
  • MMA Mania : ‘F—k It!’ PFL Steroid Gate Result Of ‘Chance To Gain Financial Stability’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 adds 2 more fights for Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler card
  • UFC.com : Where We Stand: Women's Strawweight Division | April 2024
  • UFC.com : All Of Conor McGregor's UFC Wins
  • MMAFighting.com : Diaz vs. Masvidal Miami press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour with Topuria, Chandler, Nickal, Prochazka, De La Hoya in studio, Perry, and Xiaonan now
  • MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski: UFC 300 proved Max Holloway never lost it, has 'always been that good'
  • MMA Mania : Sterling ‘Was Probably Done’ With A Loss At UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video replay: Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal Miami press conference