Topic: UFC Fight Night

JReynolds47 I lost on +300s.. you lose on following everyone else picking favorites. Congrats

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

PlusmoneyGod
PlusmoneyGod
  • Predictions:  576  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  764
  • Post Score: -48

02.18.2022 | 5:35 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 380 Points   |   Tied for 2952nd

JReynolds47 since we are stating facts... 
Yes i picked Roxy and Rojo on tapology.
I have a 63% prediction % while taking these risks every week.
I also had the same amount right as you last week while taking multiple risks. 
I also picked Silva De Andrade.
I also won $1000 last week off $35 and if Roxy wins the decision I win another 4Gs off of $50....
Last fact, and my favorite by far, you are on my meat and idk why. Idk even know who you are ctfu. You can be my fan tho i guess. Hit that follow button hoe

I picked 2 +300s, throwing **** against the wall and hoping it stuck, what is your point? I picked Rojo blindly, didn't rewatch any fights, out of fear that he would win instead of Roxanne and had $0 on him.

If you still are too stupid to understand why I pick Roxanne Modafferi as a +500 dec dog against a beatable opp then that's your problem. I'm not here to convince you. I win about $5000 every trimester betting MMA. 

You can A) Move on B) send that challenge so i can spank you while still taking +200s every week C) tell us why you're taking Canadian Chad. 

OTHERWISE ****. No one needs a recap of what they picked a week ago. 

"You people need a bad guy like me.... say good night to the bad guy ~Scarface "

UFC Fight Night
Bout   Info
Jamahal Hill   defeats   Johnny Walker   via KO/TKO, Overhand Right   2:55 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Kyle Daukaus   defeats   Jamie Pickett   via Submission, D'arce Choke   4:59 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Parker Porter   defeats   Alan Baudot   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jim Miller   defeats   Nikolas Motta   via KO/TKO, Right Hook to Ground Strikes   1:58 Round 2 of 3, 6:58 Total Bout Page
Joaquin Buckley   defeats   Abdul Razak Alhassan   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
David Onama   defeats   Gabriel Benítez   via KO/TKO, Punches (standing TKO)   4:24 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Stephanie Egger   defeats   Jessica-Rose Clark   via Submission, Armbar   3:44 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Chas Skelly   defeats   Mark Striegl   via KO/TKO, Knee to Hammerfists   2:01 Round 2 of 3, 7:01 Total Bout Page
Gloria de Paula   defeats   Diana Belbiţă   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Chad Anheliger   defeats   Jesse Strader   via KO/TKO, Counter Left to Ground and Pound   3:33 Round 3 of 3, 13:33 Total Bout Page
Jonathan Pearce   defeats   Christian Rodriguez   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Mario Bautista   defeats   Jay Perrin   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 2

njrp77
njrp77
  • Predictions:  3,883  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  471
  • Post Score: 200

02.19.2022 | 9:39 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 2092nd

don't you need to put up a massive amount of money to buy those dividend paying stocks?
PlusmoneyGod
PlusmoneyGod

02.19.2022 | 9:49 AM ET

njrp77 yes correct you do. Baldy just likes to seem smarter than he is. You can't make larger dividends in stocks without investing larger amounts even if you day trade. It's recommended that you don't start with anything less than 10k if you want solid, consistent profits. But let boy genius make it seem like it's some complicated conversation to have for another time 

* Edited at 02.19.2022, 9:51 AM ET *

"You people need a bad guy like me.... say good night to the bad guy ~Scarface "

njrp77
njrp77
  • Predictions:  3,883  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  471
  • Post Score: 200

02.19.2022 | 10:16 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 2092nd

i wanna know what stocks he has that are paying him 5k a qt in dividends

you have to invest at least a half a million (if not more) to get that return, unless you got in early on some blue chips? 
PlusmoneyGod
PlusmoneyGod

02.19.2022 | 12:47 PM ET

maybe crypto... but crypto really isn't growing like it was last year now that Russian and China sees it's hard to devalue the dollar (not joking, there was a report those governments were buying large amounts crypto at one point). If there was some killer penny stocks out there, he would share so you could get in because that only ups the value of the stock. But i digress, I'm just the guy poorly allocating my funds on MMA haha

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : ‘MMA Media Hates Me,’ Ronda Rousey Reacts To Career Backlash & ‘How Happily Everybody Turned’ On UFC Star
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: It PAYS To Be King
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Reveals His ‘Crazy’ Behavior Was a Publicity Stunt Planned Months in Advance
  • MMA Mania : ‘99.9%’ Chance Edwards Vs. Muhammad 2 Happens At UFC 304
  • MMA Junkie : The 10 largest UFC attendances in history
  • MMA Mania : ‘MMA Media Hates Me, It’s Fine’
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Doubles Down On Callout For Alex Pereira Rematch At UFC 301: ‘I Think I Deserve It’
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Goes Off On Logan Paul For Child Trafficking Comments, Claims He Will ‘Destroy’ Paul In Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway's coach breaks down matchup against 'oversized bantamweight' Ilia Topuria
  • MMAFighting.com : Lyoto Machida ‘already breathing fire’ after Luke Rockhold callout, interested in Karate Combat rematch
  • MMA Mania : ‘It’s Crazy That Something Like This Is Happening At This Level’
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev's coach: 'Biggest threat' Justin Gaethje no longer in UFC title picture
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Whoever wants to fight Ryan, he feels comfortable at 144’: De La Hoya talks next steps for Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Whoever wants to fight Ryan, he feels comfortable at 144’: Oscar De La Hoya talks next steps for Ryan Garcia
  • MMA Mania : Double Champ Islam Next? ‘I Already Beat All These Guys’
  • MMAFighting.com : Justin Gaethje: It’ll be ‘6 months, at least, before I get back to taking shots’ after UFC 300 loss
  • MMA Junkie : Manon Fiorot open to Maycee Barber fight – but only if interim UFC flyweight title at stake
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan fires back at Michael Chandler: 'You are just waiting for a paycheck'
  • MMAFighting.com : Islam Makhachev not interested in Max Holloway matchup: ‘Maybe if he wins his next fight’
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: How much credit does Ryan Garcia deserve for beating Devin Haney?