Tapology Forums

Petey Williams head kick vs. Dan Hornbuckle head kick

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

yankees1
yankees1
  • Predictions:  1,056  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  321
  • Post Score: 86

01.13.2011 | 2:42 PM ET

vs

"Jones: I'm sure Shogun poops like I poop. "

Responses

Master Blaster
Master Blaster
  • Predictions:  356  |  56.7%
  • Forum Posts:  241
  • Post Score: 30

01.13.2011 | 3:05 PM ET

ehhh coleman's head gets really nice wobble movement. the judges give it a 9.0 on style.
but then gono really does a nice job in his fall back. no motion, perfectly elongated straight body. only deduction is for the arms pointing slightly off to the side as he hits the canvas. the judges take note of those little things and will penalize you.  so that gets a 9.5 on style.
overall i am not sure who wins yet. those are just the style points. but there is another part of the judges score that hasn't been tallied yet.

"Break a deal, spin the wheel"

Penitence
Penitence
  • Predictions:  205  |  53.2%
  • Forum Posts:  29
  • Post Score: 117

01.13.2011 | 3:13 PM ET

hornbuckle cuz the guy stiffens up.

"I'd love to change the world / But I don't know what to do / So I'll leave it up to you."

yankees1
yankees1

01.15.2011 | 2:22 AM ET

Have to go with Petey since he knocked out Coleman.

mrgreen6972
mrgreen6972
  • Predictions:  1,364  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  57
  • Post Score: 25

01.15.2011 | 3:12 AM ET

I'd give it to Hornbucle because his head kick was an instant KO. The pete williams head kick on coleman was more of a flash knockout but colean gassed and decided to stay down.

"Back then they didn't want me now I'm hot they all on me"

yankees1
yankees1

01.19.2011 | 6:19 PM ET

Here's a better angle of Coleman getting ****** up.

LoneRonin
LoneRonin
  • Predictions:  3,222  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,171
  • Post Score: 104

01.19.2011 | 9:01 PM ET

Hornbuckle hands down. Some of CroCop's head kicks can't compete with that one

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he had ‘suicidal thoughts’ amid CryptoZoo scandal fallout: ‘I was spiraling’
  • UFC.com : The State Of UFC During UFC 100 And 200
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Not the smartest in the ring fighter’: Robert Garcia not convinced Rolando Romero will beat Isaac Cruz
  • MMA Mania : Prospect Watch! Say Hello To Ernesto ‘Starboy’ Rodriguez
  • UFC.com : Vicente Luque: Expect Fireworks
  • MMA Mania : Aging Mac Will Fight Until He’s ‘Laid Out Flat’
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Believes He ‘Would Have Beat’ Khabib in Rumored Superfight, Reveals His MMA GOATs
  • UFC.com : Erin Blanchfield Is Having A Full-Circle Moment
  • MMA Junkie : ONE 168 headlined by Stamp Fairtex vs. Jing Nan Xiong dual champion bout
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White reveals story behind heated negotiation with UFC sponsor: ‘Take your money … shove it right up your ass’
  • UFC.com : Manon Fiorot Has Gold On Her Mind
  • Middle Easy : Brendan Schaub Calls Conor McGregor The ‘Most Underpaid Athlete’ of All Time: ‘No One Wants to Hear This’
  • MMA Mania : Adesanya ‘Ready To Go’ For DDP Fight At UFC 305
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexander Shabliy ‘not fully sure’ Usman Nurmagomedov fight happening, still awaiting contract and terms from PFL
  • MMA Junkie : Tim Welch: Merab Dvalishvili never fought someone like Sean O'Malley, 'who can put your lights out, one punch'
  • Bad Left Hook : Juan Francisco Estrada vs Bam Rodriguez official for June 29
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Makes Promise to His Children That Infamous Wife-Slapping Incident ‘Will Never Happen Again’
  • MMA Junkie : Georges St-Pierre reveals what his strategy would have been vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Thought I Had Cancer’
  • MMA Junkie : Maycee Barber fires back at Erin Blanchfield for calling her pathetic: 'Erin fought my leftovers'