Tapology Forums

Miesha Tate Apologizes for Offending anyone about OnlyFans

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

PaulieG
PaulieG
  • Predictions:  9  |  55.6%
  • Forum Posts:  56
  • Post Score: 75

01.18.2022 | 11:27 AM ET

Responses

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

01.18.2022 | 12:11 PM ET

I hate Miesha Tate!! I hope Murphy beats that ass

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,715  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,764
  • Post Score: 273

01.18.2022 | 12:16 PM ET

Can't say anything these days but Miesha went on about how proud she was about her ass, and how hard she worked to get it back after her baby. Saying it's all natural, well what about your boobs? 

Also the Internet forgets nothing, especially your nudes. 

* Edited at 01.18.2022, 12:18 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,728  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  7,479
  • Post Score: 262

01.18.2022 | 8:26 PM ET

Miesha Tate is a karen, She piss me off and i hope she get merked by Lauren Murphy, I'm happy I'm not alone on the Miesha Tate hate, She tried to cancel Aspen Ladd coatch for being to mean to Aspen, Its a fist fight, He should hype her up, I despise her, I can go on and on but I'll be here all day, All I say is Ronda is right, And a great person to be mean to Miesha, She a *****

* Edited at 01.18.2022, 8:30 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,158  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,140
  • Post Score: 138

01.18.2022 | 8:33 PM ET

Meh who cares looks like she is just trying to make news because she does not matter.
Only yall haters care she draws breath to be honest she had her day back when she was getting powned by the real female wmma goat.
I too hope murphy beats her but she is an empty number on the rankings to me.
In her defense not sure why I bother she is obviously a redneck or hillbilly and being annoying and **** is her natural state.

"Weasel Piss *********" Dan Hooker

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Bam Rodriguez vacates IBF flyweight title, Ayala vs Apolinario ordered
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Opens Up About Dana White Stopping Him From Boxing Oscar De La Hoya
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Referee slaps the taste out of fighter’s mouth to halt 2-versus-1 bout
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 54 video: Erin Blanchfield, Manon Fiorot make weight for main event
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC Atlantic City Weigh Ins!
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch UFC Atlantic City weigh-in video live now
  • MMAFighting.com : Georges St-Pierre believes Jon Jones is current GOAT: ‘People have no idea how tough he is’
  • MMA Junkie : Bubba Jenkins over once-heated rivalry with Chris Wade following trilogy cancellation: 'I don't even say that name'
  • MMA Mania : GSP Agrees: Hard To Argue Against ‘Bones’ As GOAT
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 54 official weigh-in results, live video stream (9 a.m. ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Sean Strickland claims ‘Canada threatened to pull me’ from UFC 297, teases move to boxing
  • MMA Mania : Mac: UFC ‘Prestige’ Makes Up For Lower Pay
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Atlantic City weigh-in video
  • MMA Junkie : Scale snafus: UFC official weigh-in misses in 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Every UFC event in history with three or more weigh-in misses
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Atlantic City
  • Bad Left Hook : Valdez vs Wilson: Live updates and results, 6:10 pm ET
  • The Athletic : UFC featherweight champion Ilia Topuria says title fight at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium ‘very, very, very possible’
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Regretful’ Biter Breaks Silence
  • MMA Mania : An Elite Contender With Only One Combo