Tapology Forums

Pfizer vaccine shown to be virtually useless against Omicron.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.17.2022 | 5:27 PM ET

Remember that time Fishrat said the mRNA vaccines were **** due to rapidly waning protection and fallibility against evolving iterations of the virus and recommended people get a viral vector type vaccine instead?

Yeah....

Responses

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

01.17.2022 | 5:30 PM ET

For most of the people media is a place where they search for information that approve their political views (usually manipulated by media already). 

* Edited at 01.17.2022, 6:04 PM ET *

"****."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.17.2022 | 5:34 PM ET

Agreed.

The idiot zombie horde just wants to be validated in its own biases of opinion, which were formulated through absolutely no research of their own whatsoever and fed to them by political hacks and national news broadcasters. They are as moronic as they are lazy--and is there anything more dangerous to civilisation than lazy imbeciles? Most of the people on this site don't even know how to cross-examination data let alone break down methodologies.

You can fix scrub but you can't fix stupid.

* Edited at 01.17.2022, 5:41 PM ET *

Fremen
Fremen

01.17.2022 | 5:37 PM ET

pandemic gives everyone some things to think about, for those less assertive - that goverment takes care of them, and for those with both feet on the ground - that their countries are being menaged by incompetent people that in most cases never do what people want actually. Everyone became doctors lately, especially politicians. 

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

01.17.2022 | 5:39 PM ET

^2

Not to mention how only a title of a news article, not whole news itself is enough to make someone argue about **** they didnt even read on comments in first place

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

01.17.2022 | 5:41 PM ET

We as society are becoming a short memory, dopamine adicted, politicaly manipulated group of robots focused on themselves not caring about anyone else, maybe their families (rarely). And social media and a bad use of internet is one of main reasons. 

* Edited at 01.17.2022, 5:42 PM ET *

"****."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.17.2022 | 5:43 PM ET

@adrndc11 be grateful you live in a country where common sense and the collective will of the people is still enforced.

Don't let what has happened in countries like Australia, the US and Canada happen there.
Fremen
Fremen

01.17.2022 | 5:43 PM ET

I hope it is time to wake up, but I'm afraid it may be too late. 

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

01.17.2022 | 5:53 PM ET

unfortunately I have to tell you that for 7 years my country is being ruled by a sick person that is greedy of everything, saturated in hate. He and his political party are on a great way to have our country kicked from the UE, and to become next Belarus or something. Our inflation rate is hitting 10% in a yearly scale due to their idiotic management of tax money. They are basically providing money to their targeted voters, indirectly coming back to comunism. Huge amount of people my age rather goes to Germany or Netherlands than continue their studying at University. Everything is getting more expensive week by week, I havent seen this rate my whole life. Quality of life is getting downgraded really fast because of poor management and sick dictator. 

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

01.17.2022 | 5:54 PM ET

Saddest thing is, if you vote, your only choice is lesser evil, there is literally no choice that would be correct to atleast most of my views, and views on most of the people here. Directly speaking, we're ****** for a couple years for sure. 

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

01.17.2022 | 6:04 PM ET

main reasons people vote current rulers are fear of islamic immigrants that would be (probably wouldn't actually, and if they were, they would run to Germany) let into our country, social money provided for those who don't work but give birth. It is mostly being elected by elder people who believe Poland can't be told by European Union what to do and what to not do, even though that without European Union my country would look poor. UE basically funds us roads, buildings, cities get fundings for their community investments such as renovation of things, there are multiple european projects that kids take part in, trips to eu, school students exchanges, transfer of goods which helps our economy grow, being allowed cross borders of european union countries without a passport, list goes on and on. Basically almost everything new in Poland is t there because we are in European Union for almost 20 years now. And leading party want us out. That's bad. 

* Edited at 01.17.2022, 6:06 PM ET *

"****."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : PFL MENA 1 lineup announced
  • Bad Left Hook : Predictions: Will Jose Ramirez and Vergil Ortiz Jr shine on Saturday?
  • MMA Mania : Meet PFL’s Latest Flyweight Signing, Melissa Balic!
  • Jits Magazine : Elijah Dorsey To Challenge Max Hanson For Welterweight Title At Enigma Invitational 15
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Buckley Lands UFC St. Louis Co-Main Vs. Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September