Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Lemos vs. Andrade

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,009
  • Post Score: 47

01.13.2022 | 9:27 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
Bout   Info
Jéssica Andrade   defeats   Amanda Lemos   via Submission, Standing Arm Triangle Choke   3:13 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Claudio Puelles   defeats   Clay Guida   via Submission, Kneebar   3:01 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Maycee Barber   defeats   Montana De La Rosa   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Charles Jourdain   defeats   Lando Vannata   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   2:32 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Marc-André Barriault   defeats   Jordan Wright   via Submission, Mounted Guillotine Choke   2:36 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Sergey Khandozhko   defeats   Dwight Grant   via KO/TKO, Overhand Left to Ground Strikes   4:15 Round 2 of 3, 9:15 Total Bout Page
Tyson Pedro   defeats   Ike Villanueva   via KO/TKO, Leg Kicks and Uppercuts   4:55 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Aoriqileng   defeats   Cameron Else   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   2:48 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Preston Parsons   defeats   Evan Elder   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Philipe Lins   defeats   Marcin Prachnio   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Mike Jackson   defeats   Dean Barry   via Disqualificaton, Eye Gouge   3:52 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 29

Thewelshguy1998
Thewelshguy1998
  • Predictions:  604  |  58.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,054
  • Post Score: 242

04.23.2022 | 10:27 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 558th

Lins was lot bigger than prachnio
FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,508  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,550
  • Post Score: 236

04.23.2022 | 10:39 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 698th

Lemos vs. Andrade
Jéssica Andrade, TKO, R3
It's not often you get to pick a fighter who is younger and has a significant experience advantage. Andrade was already a champion and she's improved since losing the belt

Guida vs. Puelles
Claudio Puelles, DEC
Tough call, Guida could grind out a decision and not surprise me at all. Puelles could also snatch a kneebar out of nowhere. I'm going with decision because he couldn't finish Marcos Mariano, the worst fighter who has ever been in the UFC.

Barber vs. De La Rosa
Maycee Barber, TKO, R2
De La Rosa only beats fighters who don't belong in the UFC. Unless Barber's knee explodes again she should be fine

Romanov vs. Sherman
Alexandr Romanov, TKO, R1
Barring a freak accident, I don't see how Sherman possibly wins this. He openly admitted he's not in fight shape and just took this one to get back on the roster.

Jourdain vs. Vannata
Charles Jourdain, DEC
High chance of FOTN right here, this belongs on a better card

Wright vs. Barriault
Marc-André Barriault, TKO, R1
Wright is overrated

Grant vs. Khandozhko
Sergey Khandozhko, DEC
This is my pick but if I was betting, I'd put a little on Grant by KO, and Grant in round 3.

Pedro vs. Villanueva
Ike Villanueva, DEC
A lot of these fights are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. If you had asked me if either of these guys was still in the UFC, I would have guessed they were cut already.

Qileng vs. Else
Aori Qileng, DEC
One of the best nicknames in the UFC

Barry vs. Jackson
Dean Barry, TKO, R1
I know I just said that Marcos Mariano is the worst fighter to ever stink up the roster, but I was wrong. It's actually Mike Jackson. This fight is an insult to eyeballs

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

gorelitz
gorelitz
  • Predictions:  190  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  14
  • Post Score: 86

04.23.2022 | 11:14 AM ET

@rusty jedi

What does itd and ftngd stands for again?

Its okay. Ive been following ur picks and breakdowns for a while now. And ive gained confidence over some of ur picks. 
JohnVolcan
JohnVolcan
  • Predictions:  5,334  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  624
  • Post Score: 235

04.23.2022 | 11:17 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 2344th

Hey Andres Montana what is wrong with you lol, telling me to "shut the f up" (you know you can say ****, no adult will punish you for it) like you're a badass or something ?

You're protected by your screen, you can insult me all you want I won't broke your nose for it, enjoy that beautiful cowardness my little friend.

Now about your interesting argument :

You might be right about Romanov, I said myself he's a beast and might knock Sherman the f (uck) out in one round, I'm just saying Sherman has a better chance than what the odds are suggesting, because he's pretty tough and Romanov showed a questionable cardio.
Let's just see what happens.

So you see ? Nothing crazy here, you can calm down. Take yourself a little nap for yourself little mate, you sound like you need it badly.
Some guys here are so sensitive my god.

I hope this post is easier for you to swallow, you can take it like a Badass, Montana, I believe in you !

"Check my ART here if you want : https://www.instagram.com/john.volcan/"

Blackbet25
Blackbet25
  • Predictions:  8,869  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,107
  • Post Score: 190

04.23.2022 | 11:29 AM ET

@Gorelitz

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 1664th

ITD - Inside the the distance 
FTNGD - Fight to not go the distance (both one in the same, some bookies may phrase differently)
Betting that there will be a finish in the fight; won’t go to the judges (either fighter finishes = a win)

* Edited at 04.23.2022, 11:31 AM ET *

"They don’t want a man like me to have the title cause I’m not a puppet like that fool up there."

RustyTennakoon
RustyTennakoon
  • Predictions:  1,464  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,816
  • Post Score: 141

04.23.2022 | 11:31 AM ET

@Gorelitz

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 1380th

You are too kind Sir! 

ITD = Inside the distance/by finish
FTNGD = Fight to not go the distance

I will give you one of my parlays as well- I hope it hits!

1. Guida/Puelles over 1.5
2. Barber
3. Romanov Inside the distance
4. Aori/Else FTNGD
5. Jordain/Vanatta Over 1.5 
6. Raufeon Stotts (Bellator)
7. Christiane Justino (Cyborg) ITD (Bellator)
8. Ilma McFarlane (Bellator)
9. Horiguchi (Bellator)

I put $100 on this to pay out close to $1400 - 9 leg parlays are always risky but this one has a decent chance of hitting I think,

I also switched the Aori/Else leg of the parlay with Wright/Barriault FTNGD in a seperate parlay 

* Edited at 04.23.2022, 11:44 AM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

04.23.2022 | 11:36 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 857th

JohnVolcan hell yeah! Never you seen you angry and I am pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

gorelitz
gorelitz
  • Predictions:  190  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  14
  • Post Score: 86

04.23.2022 | 11:38 AM ET

@rusty jedi

Pleasure all mine sir. 🙏
Johnw323
Johnw323
  • Predictions:  1,732  |  66.1%
  • Forum Posts:  4
  • Post Score: 0

04.23.2022 | 11:57 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 742nd

lemos ko round 1 early 
ZoomerBet
ZoomerBet
  • Predictions:  2,962  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,135
  • Post Score: 269

04.23.2022 | 12:00 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 1453rd

I have one parlay:

1. Barry/Jackson ITD

2.Wright/Barriault Under 1.5

3.Romanov/Sherman Under 1.5

+292 

"Excuse me guys, I want to say something. I want to stay humble, but I have to talk because you guys talk too much"

lldowntoearthll
lldowntoearthll
  • Predictions:  3,926  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,375
  • Post Score: 39

04.23.2022 | 12:15 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 550 Points   |   Tied for 96th

Lemos vs. Andrade
Jéssica Andrade, DEC
lemos might win early rounds with activity, but the powershots should be all andrade and i think she'll take over as the fight goes on.

Guida vs. Puelles
Claudio Puelles, DEC
love the matchup stylistically, no idea what will actually happen and who will get to push their pace. i'm gonna get bitten by guida again by taking puelles, but that could be some nostalgic fun.

Barber vs. De La Rosa
Maycee Barber, DEC
didn't think barber beat maverick, but montana should be a more achievable win. thinking maycee can avoid the guard game, but wouldn't mind being wrong.

Romanov vs. Sherman
Alexandr Romanov, SUB, R1
thanks for stepping up, chase, but i don't like his chances even on a full camp.

Jourdain vs. Vannata
Charles Jourdain, DEC
most exciting fighter on the card right here, really hope they take care of him financially behind the scenes because he lays it all out there every time. i think charles' volume will be too much for lando to keep up with and he'll get tired trying to get flashy.

Wright vs. Barriault
Marc-André Barriault, DEC
not sure how to weigh wright's wins so i'll say barriault can grind it out a bit?

Grant vs. Khandozhko
Dwight Grant, DEC
maybe this is a throwaway pick, but i'm gonna take the slight dog and say grant's volume wins rounds.

Pedro vs. Villanueva
Tyson Pedro, TKO, R1
even after so long away, this should still be all pedro. his losses are respectable.

Qileng vs. Else
Aori Qileng, DEC
gonna take qileng just because he's at least been fighting guys with positive records.

Parsons vs. Elder
Preston Parsons, DEC
late notice, poor competition, i'm gonna take the guy that was "supposed" to be here.

Prachnio vs. Lins
Philipe Lins, TKO, R2
lins wins this with range if he's healthy so i'll run with that dream.

Barry vs. Jackson
Dean Barry, TKO, R1
why? how does this make sense for any party involved?

mma analyser
mma analyser

04.23.2022 | 12:34 PM ET

Predictions

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 470 Points   |   Tied for 676th

UFC Vegas52 predictions, should be a fun night of fights but not the strongest set of names.

Pedro is back after a long layoff was one of the more interesting prospects at LHW, taking on Villanueva tonight seems like lopsided matchmaking and a good tune up fight for Pedro who should have the advantage on the feet and an even bigger one with his grappling- Pedro via 1st round submission (RNC)

Grant vs Khandozhko is an exciting matchup, Grant is getting up there in age and facing a nasty finisher on the feet with slick kickboxing- Khandozhko via 1st round KO (headkick)

Wright vs Barriault should be a fun fight for as long as it lasts, for me Wright is too one dimensional to have confidence in he is such an reckless finisher early and leaves his chin open- Barriault via 2nd round tko (punches) that said Barriault needs to stay composed early and not get in a slugfest, to lower the risk.

Romanov is back and taking on formerly cut from the UFC Sherman who got a new contract after taking this fight on short notice, Romanov is a heavy favourite and he should be due to his grappling- Romanov via 1st round submission (arm triangle)

Barber is back taking on De La Rosa, should be a fun action packed fight I like Barber with her wrestling advantage- Barber via unanimous decision 

Veteran vs Prosect as Guida takes on Puelles, Puelles has slick submissions (especially his signature kneebars) and also has improving kickboxing. Guida has fought the who's who but is getting up there in age and tonight is taking on an opponent who is dangerous to him everywhere the fight goes- Puelles via 2nd round submission (kneebar)

Lemos vs Andrade, powerful straweights with the great Andrade returning to her best weightclass. Lemos can provide problems with her powerful boxing that said as long as Andrade remains composed and isn't shy to use the wrestling early and then break Lemos down later on with the striking Andrade should be able to secure the finish- Andrade via 3rd round tko (punches)

Underdog pick of the night- Vannata, very competitive matchup but on the feet Vannata can make Jourdain pay for his volume and also counter that aggressive volume with wrestling to get the win.
DdogMMA
DdogMMA
  • Predictions:  1,589  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  162
  • Post Score: 141

04.23.2022 | 12:36 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 1204th

Lemos vs. Andrade
Jéssica Andrade, TKO, R3
Lemos was exposed very badly against Hill. Lemos is going to gas and Andrade is going to knock her out in round 3 or 4. She's not ready for this. Andrade has been there done that.

Guida vs. Puelles
Clay Guida, DEC
Unless Puelles catches Guida in a sub, Guida is going to outwork the kid. Give me Guida to win a hard fought decision. It seems like Puelles is getting better but I was never really huge on him.

Barber vs. De La Rosa
Maycee Barber, DEC
I'm honestly not high on Barber. She talks so much **** and she's not even that good but I think she's good enough to beat Montana here.

Romanov vs. Sherman
Alexandr Romanov, SUB, R1
I'm not sure how Romanov will end it but he's going to end it quick. I'm towards a takedown and a sub. Sherman a real one for stepping up to fight him on extremely short notice but yeah he's getting cut again after this.

Jourdain vs. Vannata
Charles Jourdain, DEC
Very close fight here. I'm leaning Jourdain because I think he outworks Vannata and lands the harder strikes for 15 minutes. Gonna be a great fight.

Wright vs. Barriault
Jordan Wright, TKO, R1
Can't believe I'm picking Jordan Wright but here I am. Marc was just knocked out brutally 2 months ago. Jordan is a kill or be kill fighter that will clip him.

Grant vs. Khandozhko
Sergey Khandozhko, DEC
I'm leaning Sergey here just because the fight will be very close and I think he can put volume Grant cause Grant never throws much. I think Grant is a good fighter but he just loads up power that's it.

Pedro vs. Villanueva
Tyson Pedro, TKO, R1
Ike sucks so ******* bad. Give me Pedro by anything he wants.

Qileng vs. Else
Aori Qileng, DEC
This fight will be pretty close but I'm going with Qileng because he is more durable and is a little bit more skilled. If Else doesn't get an early finish then he's lost.

Parsons vs. Elder
Preston Parsons, SUB, R2
I see Parsons getting Elder to the ground and subbing him.

Prachnio vs. Lins
Marcin Prachnio, TKO, R2
I think Prachnio cracks the chin early. Both guys have no durability. I think whoever lands the hardest shot first will end it.

Barry vs. Jackson
Dean Barry, TKO, R1
The only outcome should be Barry by knockout. Williams is obviously not UFC caliber and never will be.

FallenAngel
FallenAngel
  • Predictions:  5,776  |  70.9%
  • Forum Posts:  281
  • Post Score: 127

04.23.2022 | 12:44 PM ET

UFC Fight Night: Lemos vs. Andrade | Full Card Fight Picks in 3 Minutes (UFC Vegas 52)

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 1453rd

"Every second is a gift"

ajc165
ajc165
  • Predictions:  1,314  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11
  • Post Score: 0

04.23.2022 | 1:33 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 505 Points   |   Tied for 302nd

Grant vs. Khandozhko
Dwight Grant, TKO, R2
NYET .. Soviet... Russian go home !

MickRaven
MickRaven
  • Predictions:  1,306  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  12
  • Post Score: 175

04.23.2022 | 2:20 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 1664th

Romanov vs. Sherman
Lol, how tf Chase is still in the UFC? Surely he have a great manager.

hlgh
hlgh
  • Predictions:  1,764  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  175
  • Post Score: 201

04.23.2022 | 2:23 PM ET

Guida v Puelles

Predictions: 4 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 200 Points   |   Tied for 3284th

After watching tape for like 30m, I honestly do not see how Puelles wins this fight.

Unless Clay shows up actually looking aged, this guy is going to put a pace on Puelles that he can't handle.

"Youtube capper splits sheets avaliable in Twitter bio."

bracket
bracket
  • Predictions:  458  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,738
  • Post Score: 2

04.23.2022 | 2:30 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 2 of 3 Winners, 0 Perfect, 100 Points   |   Tied for 3467th

Lemos vs. Andrade
Jéssica Andrade, DEC
'You aint ready for PRIME TIME YET SON!!!' no but fr, amanda lost her last fight AHAHAHAH

Romanov vs. Sherman
WHAT? WHAT? TAKE THE FREE MONEY GUYS

Pedro vs. Villanueva
Tyson Pedro, DEC
Trash vs Garbage, Im not kidding dont bet on this one guys, trust

Barry vs. Jackson
Dean Barry, TKO, R2
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

This user is suspended from posting until 10 years, 5 months, 4 days, 15 hours, and 36 minutes from now.
gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,386  |  65.2%
  • Forum Posts:  10,333
  • Post Score: 129

04.23.2022 | 2:31 PM ET

@RustyTennakoon

Predictions: 10 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 590 Points   |   Tied for 19th with 4 others

Well picking Prachnio is absolutely fine, I'm mostly objecting to betting him as a favorite. He is a dog**** fighter after all.

Someone else talked about Lins by KO. very possible but he was kinda pillowfisted at HW. He might do better in LHW though and he did look juiced as **** on weigh ins.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

bracket
bracket
  • Predictions:  458  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,738
  • Post Score: 2

04.23.2022 | 2:32 PM ET

Easy Money today guys

Predictions: 2 of 3 Winners, 0 Perfect, 100 Points   |   Tied for 3467th

Justin Gonzales BELLATOR
Gibson BELLATOR
Macfarlane BELLATOR
Cyborg BELLATOR
Kyoji  BELLATOR
Romanov UFC

300€ = 1200€

Thank me later
This user is suspended from posting until 10 years, 5 months, 4 days, 15 hours, and 36 minutes from now.

Page 29

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : UFC Louisville lineup announced: Dominick Reyes vs. Dustin Jacoby, but no main event official
  • MMA Mania : Wanna Bet Someone Misses Weight? Now You Can!
  • MMA Junkie : Ronda Rousey thinks Joe Rogan, media turned on her after knockout losses: 'They're a bunch of assh*les'
  • MMAFighting.com : Curtis Blaydes: Tom Aspinall fight at UFC 304 makes sense, but I learned ‘don’t get my hopes up’
  • Middle Easy : Trial Date Set for Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez in Attempted Murder Case
  • MMA Junkie : Israel Adesanya will always respect 'special fighter' Alex Pereira
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Day 3 Recap
  • MMAFighting.com : Shaq: Vitor Belfort knocked out person ‘talking crazy’ at bar
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Ariane Lipski, Austin Hubbard, UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez picks
  • MMA Junkie : Montana De La Rosa, Andrea Lee booked for UFC rematch in Louisville
  • MMA Mania : Cannonier Vs Imamov Headlines UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Tim Means doesn't expect to fight for long: 'I turned 40, I know my time is coming'
  • Bad Left Hook : Cieslak vs Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • Bad Left Hook : Michal Cieslak vs Isaac Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Press Conference Video!
  • UFC.com : UFC Returns To Louisville For UFC Fight Night On June 8 At KFC Yum! Center
  • MMA Junkie : Tatiana Suarez campaigns for title shot vs. Zhang Weili at UFC 306: 'I get a submission 100 percent'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Makhachev vs. Poirier adds key prospect bout
  • UFC.com : Gabriel Benitez: Still flying the flag
  • MMA Mania : A Special Message For Chinless Scumbags