Topic: Tapology Community

Anyone know any decent casual wear/streetwear clothing related to MMA?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Alex202
Alex202
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: 233

11.29.2021 | 2:41 PM ET

I'm looking for some t-shirts or hoodies that have designs linked with MMA, but all the things I have bought before shrink after a few washes and most designs I find are generally quite basic and a bit too cheesy for me.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Responses

david91
david91
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: 167

12.01.2021 | 2:03 PM ET

Try ARETE

I bought some t-shirts off them in the past. Really nice quality and the designs are a lot different to the usual MMA stuff you see. 

https://aretemensclothing.com/
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.01.2021 | 2:46 PM ET

My suggestion is that you spend your money on something else. Why pay a premium to advertise either someone elses's brand, or that you're an MMA fan? Make your money work for you, not somebody else. 

* Edited at 12.01.2021, 2:54 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

12.01.2021 | 7:36 PM ET

Thats BS to a degree Fish! TapouT helped build the sport! Their logo used to be on every UFC octagon and all/many of the fighters wore TapouT gear and were sponsored... I consider their items and products collectors items #TapouTNation #BuyEmAll #Rare

I wish I had have loaded up when they used to sell TapouT stuff at a local clothes shop near where I used to live... People talk down on TapouT and similar brands but ti me they helped build the UFC and sponsor fighters in the semi dark ages to mainstream era, I will still rep them even though they are kind of dead now... Reminds of the 2000s

* Edited at 12.01.2021, 7:43 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.01.2021 | 7:45 PM ET

Sorry Fish its not BS I agree but if someone wants to buy authentic genuine MMA clothes or gear I would recommend TapouT or maybe Affliction for the reasons I said, I agree why advertise it but I prefer to rep TapouT than other brands or labels ha

Im saving up now to put in an order to Senso BJJ a San Francisco company I want to get a hemp gi and as much of their stuff as I can.. They have a killer yellow and black hat too #SupportLocal

* Edited at 12.01.2021, 7:48 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.01.2021 | 8:08 PM ET

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything with UFC printed on it, or a fighter's name or whatnot. I guess you could buy something from Venum or Dethrone.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.01.2021 | 8:11 PM ET

Ha no of course not stock UFC gear, I would say invest your spare money like you said, but I think TapouT maybe Affliction too were a part of MMA history before it went mainstream and helped build it from the pioneer days... And yeah just gives me alot of good 2000s feelings can't put a price on that

* Edited at 12.01.2021, 8:12 PM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Trial Date Set for Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez in Attempted Murder Case
  • MMA Junkie : Israel Adesanya will always respect 'special fighter' Alex Pereira
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Day 3 Recap
  • MMAFighting.com : Shaq: Vitor Belfort knocked out person ‘talking crazy’ at bar
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Ariane Lipski, Austin Hubbard, UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez picks
  • MMA Junkie : Montana De La Rosa, Andrea Lee booked for UFC rematch in Louisville
  • MMA Mania : Cannonier Vs Imamov Headlines UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Tim Means doesn't expect to fight for long: 'I turned 40, I know my time is coming'
  • Bad Left Hook : Cieslak vs Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • Bad Left Hook : Michal Cieslak vs Isaac Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Press Conference Video!
  • UFC.com : UFC Returns To Louisville For UFC Fight Night On June 8 At KFC Yum! Center
  • MMA Junkie : Tatiana Suarez campaigns for title shot vs. Zhang Weili at UFC 306: 'I get a submission 100 percent'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Makhachev vs. Poirier adds key prospect bout
  • UFC.com : Gabriel Benitez: Still flying the flag
  • MMA Mania : A Special Message For Chinless Scumbags
  • UFC.com : Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: Why Timing Is Everything For Matheus Nicolau
  • MMA Junkie : Tatsuro Taira fills UFC 302 opening, fights Joshua Van
  • MMAFighting.com : Ronda Rousey blasts Joe Rogan, MMA media for turning on her: ‘They’re a bunch of assh*les’
  • Jits Magazine : BJJ Stars 12 Full Preview