Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 7

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.17.2021 | 9:13 PM ET

*Curtsies*  

* Edited at 11.17.2021, 9:14 PM ET *

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,561
  • Post Score: 275

11.18.2021 | 11:32 AM ET

I'll just clear up one misconception, which is that any moderating decisions have anything to do with forum traffic. Definitely not. First of all, that would just be ethically wrong, IMHO.

But on top of that, the Tapology forums represent just 1.5% of the traffic and usage of the website. We have forums because it's important to a subset of our users to be able to come and talk about MMA, and I can't imagine NOT having them. But small shifts in forum traffic do not matter in terms of financial numbers or anything like that.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,141
  • Post Score: 333

11.18.2021 | 11:40 AM ET

It was 1.6% then @freemoneyforall left . Thank god

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.18.2021 | 9:38 PM ET

I am the hero this forum needs but doesn't deserve.

* Edited at 11.18.2021, 9:38 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.18.2021 | 11:41 PM ET

Tyson Foods, USA's largest meat distributor set to significantly hike prices due to soaring inflation.

• Tyson Foods, based in Springdale, Arkansas, is the biggest meat company by sales in the United States
  • On Monday their announced their results for the fourth quarter, and said that inflation was pushing up prices of their products
  • Chicken prices rose 19 per cent during its fiscal fourth quarter; beef jumped 33 per cent and pork up 38 per cent 
  • Joe Biden on Monday signed into law his $1 trillion infrastructure deal, and said that he hopes the benefits will soon be felt
  • The president has acknowledged that inflation is being felt by ordinary Americans, but said last week he believes it is only temporary
  • Last week inflation was shown to be rising at the highest level in 31 years  

The biggest meat company by sales in the United States has announced significant prices rises for the fourth quarter, as the impact of the highest inflation for 30 years continues to be felt.

Tyson Foods, based in Springdale, Arkansas, announced on Monday that chicken prices rose 19 per cent during its fiscal fourth quarter, while beef and pork prices jumped 33 per cent and 38 per cent, respectively.

Increased costs for labor, transportation and items such as feed grain and packaging have also created headaches for the company.

'Inflation has clearly had an impact on the business,' said CEO Donnie King. 'As rates of inflation continue, so will our pricing actions.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10205657/Tyson-Foods-hike-prices-combat-Bidenflation-soaring-costs.html

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.19.2021 | 1:01 AM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.19.2021 | 1:04 AM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.19.2021 | 1:08 AM ET

TheWBush
TheWBush
  • Predictions:  243  |  84.0%
  • Forum Posts:  436
  • Post Score: 358

11.19.2021 | 3:44 PM ET

Kyle Rittenhouse is a ****** weirdo. All the fluoride in the water is rotting your brain america. Bunch of weirdos

"Say perhaps to drugs"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.19.2021 | 3:56 PM ET

He was rightfully acquitted though. Shouldn't have even gone to trial. Even the prosecutor knew the whole thing was a forgone conclusion.

Gewwy 'The Penguin' Nadwer has already unbelted his trousers from around his neck and is having a baby over it. Wants DOJ involved.

TheWBush
TheWBush

11.19.2021 | 4:01 PM ET

That kid should have been assblasted in jail. A ****** seventeen year old is allowed to carry an assault rifle. Thats insane. His inbred mother should have been the one jailed to be honest

"Say perhaps to drugs"

Xconchris
Xconchris

11.19.2021 | 4:05 PM ET

The only reasons you could possibly find him guilty is politics, hating the far right and Trump, taking a initial opinion and too afraid to change your stance, or just being stupid. If anyone read anything about this case, he is clearly innocent.

People would have rather Kyle be beaten to death with a skateboard or shot to death before defending himself with a rifle. He was going to die and that's the only result some people would be satisfied with. It's not even a debate

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.19.2021 | 4:11 PM ET

Agreed. It was as much of a case as self-defence being on trial as Rittenhouse. 
TheWBush
TheWBush

11.19.2021 | 4:12 PM ET

Thats ****** bananas. You tellin me i cant smoke good ass weed as a 17 year old dweeb but i can carry an assault rifle. Thats crazy i want my drugs. Straight weirdos. Oh the constitution this and that. **** i dont see nobody carrying muskets around. 

"Say perhaps to drugs"

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

11.19.2021 | 4:13 PM ET

Having a musket would be cool, just saying 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Xconchris
Xconchris

11.19.2021 | 4:17 PM ET

I live in a open carry state. I see people open carrying guns in hardware stores and grocery stores. I never once attacked them with a skateboard trying to kill them and attacking them with a gun. 

The reason I don't attack them is because it's legal and also he will shoot me.

If you try to kill someone holding a rifle, with a skateboard or any weapon and he shoots you. You will probably die and he will almost always be found not guilty

TheWBush
TheWBush

11.19.2021 | 4:21 PM ET

Oh in 1791 some ****** old english bastards said we are allowed to carry muskets. So here is this ****** modified automatic patriotic 15 musket to protect my children or in this case to live my fantasy of killin far left nutjobs because that is totally  normal behaviour of a 17 year old dweeb. Im patriotic goddamnit. You should make that 17 year old a ****** colonel and send him to iraq 

"Say perhaps to drugs"

Xconchris
Xconchris

11.19.2021 | 4:22 PM ET

I can't tell if your trolling or ********..please elaborate

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.19.2021 | 4:26 PM ET

You know, I hear the argument from Liberal progs quite often that goes thusly:

" You think an armed populace could defeat a tyrannical regime?! Ha! They have fighter jets and nukes and tanks and bio-weapons. GTFO noob"!

Ok.

Then tell me how it came to be that the US was defeated by a bunch of Goat Herders with rusty AK-47's and pipe bombs in Afghanistan. The most well-equipped Military on earth spent over a trillion dollars to lose to the Taliban. 

Weapons like Nukes and Bombers are for absolutely glassing things. They're not designed to hold down populations of people by force. Still need troops on the ground for that.

* Edited at 11.19.2021, 4:31 PM ET *

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

11.19.2021 | 4:29 PM ET

It would be kind of funny if to put down a rebellion the US nuked their own land 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Page 7

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Meet PFL’s Latest Flyweight Signing, Melissa Balic!
  • Jits Magazine : Elijah Dorsey To Challenge Max Hanson For Welterweight Title At Enigma Invitational 15
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Buckley Lands UFC St. Louis Co-Main Vs. Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss