Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 51

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.26.2022 | 8:04 PM ET

So here's a follow up from that R/Antiwork mod who went on Fox yesterday.

Turns out this dip**** works two hours a day five days a week. Walking dogs. And that's too much for him. I suppose the rest of his day is spent moderating Reddit. What an absolutely useless *************.

* Edited at 01.26.2022, 8:08 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.26.2022 | 8:21 PM ET

Oh say can you shart
in the local wallmart

* Edited at 01.26.2022, 8:21 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,136
  • Post Score: 333

01.26.2022 | 8:22 PM ET

That guy was more autistic than @Damien. Zero eye contact and all kinds of weird

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.26.2022 | 8:44 PM ET

That's the typical reddit mod for you.

Just loser neckbeards in their late teens and twenties and ugly women who lost the genetic lottery and thus became unshorn fat greasy feminists sitting around on welfare moderating the worst social media site on the internet free of charge and believing this is somehow a life achievement. 

* Edited at 01.26.2022, 8:50 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,136
  • Post Score: 333

01.26.2022 | 9:00 PM ET

So basically @freemoneyforall trying to be a moderator here

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.26.2022 | 11:14 PM ET

Anti-mandate/passport trucker convoy in Canada.

If you're fed up, know you're not alone.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.26.2022 | 11:25 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.27.2022 | 2:21 PM ET

Wonder what the next headline will be.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.27.2022 | 2:23 PM ET

lol

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.27.2022 | 2:53 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.27.2022 | 7:53 PM ET

Islam is ********.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.27.2022 | 8:07 PM ET

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,779  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

01.27.2022 | 8:26 PM ET

all organized religions are ********.

* Edited at 01.27.2022, 8:39 PM ET *

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.27.2022 | 8:45 PM ET

Not all of them result in terror attacks everywhere in the world every five minutes, however.

Islam is easily the worst of the sand faiths and it isn't even close.
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.27.2022 | 8:54 PM ET

Solar panels after a hail storm. Hmmm...

* Edited at 01.27.2022, 8:55 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.27.2022 | 8:58 PM ET

Heh.

Sorry crypto***s. Your luck had to run dry eventually. Uncle Sam doesn't care what you do, but once you seriously start to threaten control of the money supply, yeah--time for a walk up the garden path.

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,561
  • Post Score: 275

01.27.2022 | 9:05 PM ET

Baldric you are getting close to the suspension zone with the Islam stuff. Nobody is even talking to you, you're just spouting ugliness. 

"I live, I die, I live again."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.27.2022 | 9:15 PM ET

When did you become a theocrat? 

I wonder if you'd have even pulled me up if I'd made a flip remark about Scientology or Raelism.                           
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.27.2022 | 9:31 PM ET

I'll tell you what, next card, assuming I'm not banned or can be bothered, I'll show you just how easy it is to farm upvotes on this site. It is like feeding ducks.
Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

01.27.2022 | 9:37 PM ET

getting upvotes on popular opinions is pretty easy during ufc events, I'm fan of a system with reputation points, every reaction you give makes you lose 1 point, if you get downvote you lose a reputation point, if you get an upvote, you get 1 point 

"****."

Page 51

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : ‘MMA Media Hates Me,’ Ronda Rousey Reacts To Career Backlash & ‘How Happily Everybody Turned’ On UFC Star
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Reveals His ‘Crazy’ Behavior Was a Publicity Stunt Planned Months in Advance
  • MMA Mania : ‘99.9%’ Chance Edwards Vs. Muhammad 2 Happens At UFC 304
  • MMA Junkie : The 10 largest UFC attendances in history
  • MMA Mania : ‘MMA Media Hates Me, It’s Fine’
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Doubles Down On Callout For Alex Pereira Rematch At UFC 301: ‘I Think I Deserve It’
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Goes Off On Logan Paul For Child Trafficking Comments, Claims He Will ‘Destroy’ Paul In Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway's coach breaks down matchup against 'oversized bantamweight' Ilia Topuria
  • MMAFighting.com : Lyoto Machida ‘already breathing fire’ after Luke Rockhold callout, interested in Karate Combat rematch
  • MMA Mania : ‘It’s Crazy That Something Like This Is Happening At This Level’
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev's coach: 'Biggest threat' Justin Gaethje no longer in UFC title picture
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Whoever wants to fight Ryan, he feels comfortable at 144’: De La Hoya talks next steps for Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Whoever wants to fight Ryan, he feels comfortable at 144’: Oscar De La Hoya talks next steps for Ryan Garcia
  • MMA Mania : Double Champ Islam Next? ‘I Already Beat All These Guys’
  • MMAFighting.com : Justin Gaethje: It’ll be ‘6 months, at least, before I get back to taking shots’ after UFC 300 loss
  • MMA Junkie : Manon Fiorot open to Maycee Barber fight – but only if interim UFC flyweight title at stake
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan fires back at Michael Chandler: 'You are just waiting for a paycheck'
  • MMAFighting.com : Islam Makhachev not interested in Max Holloway matchup: ‘Maybe if he wins his next fight’
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: How much credit does Ryan Garcia deserve for beating Devin Haney?
  • Middle Easy : Israel Adesanya Reflects on His Iconic Rivlary with Alex Pereira: ‘I Just Knew That I Can Beat This Guy’