Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling
  • Predictions:  251  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,305
  • Post Score: 223

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

"Trailer Park Shakespeare "

Responses Page 4

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.09.2021 | 1:50 AM ET

The Classic outback Cookery Handbook: The best case for never eating in Australia ever compiled.

Part I:

So somebody sent this thing to me, after they picked it up at the AP in Australia during a layover. It's a composite of supposedly classical Australian cuisine. Frankly I can't believe this hasn't been criminalised by Australian Authorities given its potential impact on the tourism industry. Nonetheless, it's been a thoroughly enjoyable read. The image contained below is merely one entry. There's more. Oh, there's more.

American? English? Planning a culinary adventure over the pond? Yes, you could go to Thailand and get sloshed on dragonfruit  daiquiris whilst enjoying an exotic fruit basket in the miyazaki-esque Ubud firefly eco lodge, and afterwards for the price of your weekly laundry budget bang a woman who would start walking faster if you approached her in your home country.

Yes. You could do that. But don't get on the phone to Expedia just yet. Perhaps I can tempt you with another offer. Yes, a 19+ hour flight isn't ideal. But consider the payload. Down under,  you can be enchanted by dour Doris---a rum-soaked bulldike (who was either born in a discarded water tank, or has given birth in one)  who will sombrely  prepare you an a' la carte menu of burned knackwursts and bore water gently simmered to perfection in a rusted baby formula tin, with all the jubilance of a libation, for your enjoyment in the picturesque  surrounds of an irradiated desert wasteland beneath the limb of a dying tree.

* Edited at 11.09.2021, 1:53 AM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.09.2021 | 5:59 AM ET

TheWBush
TheWBush
  • Predictions:  243  |  84.0%
  • Forum Posts:  436
  • Post Score: 269

11.09.2021 | 10:01 AM ET

@Censorman

So not cool censorman

"Say perhaps to drugs"

TheWBush
TheWBush
  • Predictions:  243  |  84.0%
  • Forum Posts:  436
  • Post Score: 269

11.09.2021 | 10:17 AM ET

As non native english speaker reading  your posts is a treat. Both in entertainment value and educational value. I just learned what a  bulldike is. This truly is god s work you are doing good sir

"Say perhaps to drugs"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  3,303  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  3,365
  • Post Score: 300

11.09.2021 | 10:31 AM ET

@Bush. You haven't seen nothing 😆 some of his female breakdowns and rants were histerical

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  24,551  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  4,893
  • Post Score: 187

11.09.2021 | 12:23 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

I've always wanted to go to Australia but my biggest fear about going is that I'd get ****** up by a dingo after mistaking it for a stray dog and petting it.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.09.2021 | 12:49 PM ET

@Stephen believe it or not, I know somebody who has one. You're not legally allowed to own them as pets, but it's pretty easy to get around, because you can just tell the vet you have a dingo cross. They are not like wolves. If you get one as a pup, they domesticate pretty much like any other dog. It's not known what kind of relationship Indigenous people had with them, but I bet they had some kind of one because otherwise that probably wouldn't be the case.

They are unusual, though. Their teeth look more like that of a fox or cat ( they eat both those animals BTW) and they can even climb trees as their joints are different from domestic dogs and they are extremely nimble. Quite a few get orphaned every year due to baiting targeted at wild dogs.

Unless you go rural or to fraser island or something, you'll never encounter one. And even then only very rarely. They're skittish and don't go looking for trouble.

* Edited at 11.09.2021, 12:54 PM ET *

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  24,551  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  4,893
  • Post Score: 187

11.09.2021 | 1:08 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

That's cool, I just assumed that they were like wolves but just looked like dogs. And I thought they were fairly common in the same way that over here it's not unusual to have a fox knock over your wheelie bin looking for food.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  24,538  |  64.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,821
  • Post Score: 177

11.09.2021 | 1:17 PM ET

They're cuter than I expected.

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

Xconchris
Xconchris

11.09.2021 | 3:04 PM ET

@Baldric do you live in constant fear that a dingo may eat another baby?

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.09.2021 | 4:49 PM ET

@Chris not really. It's probably the cheapest form of late-term abortion going. 

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.09.2021 | 5:42 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.10.2021 | 1:23 AM ET

Felicia Spencer   vs.   Leah Letson

Sean Shelby is the Dr Octopus of creating unrequested bouts that are as boring as they are uncompetitive and uninteresting. This is another masterwork of exquisitely evil genious.

It's a terrible fight on many levels, but I'll do my best explicate precisely why and how by way of analogy:

Did you know that Astronauts working out of the International Space Station regularly jettison their effluvia? This means that right now, there is a sort of asteroid belt of freeze-dried stools and shards of frozen urine hurtling in orbit around the Earth at hyperspeeds.  You've probably never stopped to consider this before, which denotes you as sane, because as a thought not only is it not very interesting, but it has absolutely no utility or potential to result in any practical application of any kind. There is no situation or challenge that you will ever experience whereby having pondered it will increase the probability that you secure a net-positive outcome in relation to any scenario in any way at all.

It's not a point of fact you'd pull out to break the ice and spark up a stimulating conversation on the first date, for example. Indeed, the fact that it has even entered my consciousness only bolsters my long-held opinion of myself that I am slightly deranged.  However:

I submit to you that  Spensor vs Leston is as a thought at least  its equivalent and probably exceeds it, because surely, other than Sean Shelby, there is none other to whom it would have occurred. God wouldn't have thought of it. And although repeated exposure to such Shelbyisms have rendered me numb to such grandiose calamities, I am still able to appreciate the great tragedy and improbability of it. It is like the aforementioned asteroid belt of human waste aggregated by chance, formed a turdaroid, did not burn up on reentry and subsequently incinerated from reality the last two thylacines ( long presumed extinct) in existence at the exact moment they were mating and being filmed by a written-off biologist who had just been diagnosed with cancer.

Or more simply, the sheer scale of  bummer this bout is does not elude me, but thankfully I don't care, and I am grateful for that in the same way that I had to be ****d, I would prefer to at least be drunk.

Spencer, SUB R1.

* Edited at 11.10.2021, 1:34 AM ET *

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  4,007  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,366
  • Post Score: 273

11.10.2021 | 2:43 AM ET

Fish rat, what you think about the vaccine being pretty much mantory in Australia, I think it insane and  you shouldn’t be forced to get the vaccine, 

I'm getting vacinated btw, But I don't think people should be force at the same time

* Edited at 11.10.2021, 3:10 AM ET *

"Qwack Qwack Qwack"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.10.2021 | 4:00 AM ET

I think it marks the end of freedom in Australia. We're not a free society anymore. That was over the moment Gladys 'The bin Chicken' Berejeklian sent the military out to enforce lockdowns, and the Government started sending people to camps. The military is a death machine. It has no other function. If the powers that be are using it to beat the citizenry into submission, it's over. 

I am planning on leaving Australia, permanently. I don't want to be here anymore. I'd have done it already but I have a partner and other commitments.

You want my advice? Stay away from mRNA vaccines. Don't take anything by pfizer. Take AstraZeneca or some other viral vector. Yes, you can get Astra if you request it even though you are young, and they'd rather not give it to you.

Xconchris
Xconchris

11.10.2021 | 8:40 AM ET

What country do you think would be better @Baldric?

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.10.2021 | 3:43 PM ET

Thailand until Visa issues, after that no idea.

Xconchris
Xconchris

11.10.2021 | 4:24 PM ET

@Baldric, Alittle surprised you would pick Thailand? You have criticized Australia lately with their current actions. 

Thailand will literally put you in Jail and arrest you for any kind of criticism against the government. You will have even less freedom then you do now. Atleast in Australia you can call the government *******s and not be locked up for that.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.10.2021 | 4:46 PM ET

@chris  LOL  the book doesn't read like the cover. Have you ever been to Thailand?

* Edited at 11.10.2021, 5:00 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris

11.10.2021 | 5:26 PM ET

Nope. never been to Thailand, North Korea, China and alot of places.

Thailand doesnt lock up people for speaking out against the government?

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Brandon Moreno has 'so much respect' for Deiveson Figueiredo entering historic UFC 270 trilogy
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL Challenger Series debuts Feb. 18 on Fubo Sports Network
  • MMA Weekly : UFC 270 Embedded, Episode 2: Birthday parties, gun ranges, and sunsets
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 270 Embedded, Episode 3: Brandon Moreno shows off his glorious singing voice
  • MMA Junkie : Video: UFC 270 media day live stream
  • MMA Junkie : PFL Challenger Series 1 set for Feb. 18 in Orlando, features light heavyweight prospects
  • MMAFighting.com : Aljamain Sterling: ‘You should do jail time for doing steroids or EPO’ in the UFC
  • MMA Junkie : Dustin Poirier says he can still make 155 pounds but prefers fun fights at 170 – like Nate Diaz
  • MMA Junkie : Tyrone Spong sees 'durable' Sergei Kharitonov as a challenge: 'He doesn't get put away easily'
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White not surprised Colby Covington a sizable favorite over Jorge Masvidal: 'That kid's looked so good'
  • MMAFighting.com : Retired fighter Claudia Gadelha details new UFC job, wants to bring Performance Institute to Brazil
  • MMA Junkie : Ex-UFC fighter Impa Kasanganay inks deal with Eagle FC, expected to debut in March
  • UFC.com : Introducing Jorge Masvidal’s iKON FC
  • MMA Junkie : Entram Gym's Genaro Valdez glad to debut alongside teammates at UFC 270: 'It's less pressure'
  • MMAFighting.com : Deiveson Figueiredo expects new teammate Jon Jones to beat Ciryl Gane for UFC belt in 2022
  • MMA Junkie : 'Raw power vs. technique': Dana White sizes up Francis Ngannou vs. Ciryl Gane at UFC 270
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexander Volkanovski responds to ‘diva’ Yair Rodriguez: ‘Two years, you were pretty much running from Zabit’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC officially announces return to London for March 19 event
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC announces return to London on March 19
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour with Jorge Masvidal, Tyron Woodley, Ilia Topuria, and Eric Nicksick at 1 p.m. ET