Topic: Fight Circus 3

Fight Circus 3: Hold my Beer

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,006
  • Post Score: 47

10.11.2021 | 2:48 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
Fight Circus 3
Bout   Info
(Lethwei)   Somiong Luktupfah  defeats  Master via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
(Custom Rules)   Celest Hansen  vs.  Phaya Sing Suwan Confirmed   3 x 3 Minute Rounds Bout Page
(Custom Rules)   Rambo Muay Thai  defeats  Nut Prasittigat via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
(Custom Rules)   Rockie Bactol  defeats  Bryson Dean Collins via KO/TKO   of 3 Bout Page

Responses

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,508  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,550
  • Post Score: 236

11.01.2021 | 5:52 PM ET

WOOOO Let's ******* go!!!

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 10:19 PM ET

This shouldn't even be added on Tapology. It's no different than WWE and isn't an authentic competition. 
2021.11.02 2:41 PM ET

bout announced

Bryson Dean Collins vs. Rockie Bactol
FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

11.02.2021 | 4:05 PM ET

nobody gives a **** about your boring opinion dude

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.02.2021 | 4:17 PM ET

It's not an opinion fisty. It's a fact.

This is theatre. It doesn't even really qualify as sports entertainment.  It's not a legitimate fighting circuit. Likewise, it isn't based on rankings and the outcomes of the bouts mean nothing.

If Tapology is going to start featuring ridiculous ******** like this it should add WWE also. But doing so is only going to devalue Tapology as a brand.
FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

11.02.2021 | 4:21 PM ET

The **** between fights is theater but the bouts are legit and do not have predetermined winners, so it is not like WWE. I don't think we should be able to select winners since it's "custom rules" bouts but saying this devalues tapology's brand is a little much. I'm only arguing with you for the sake of other people who might be reading, I honestly don't care what you think about anything.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.02.2021 | 4:51 PM ET

You were very recently decrying the negligence displayed by BKFC which led to somebody getting killed. But you're also for a promotion that pits two-on-one and men against women? How about the fact that Bryson Dean Collins has never won a fight despite fighting guys who themselves had never won a fight until they fought him?The one fight listed isn't even a fight. It's either a public execution, or the 'custom rules' will mean it's something that isn't a real contest anyway--which would be preferable. It's hard to imagine more negligent and meaningless event.

You're a pretty standard hypocrite, really. Fisty's Law: 'It's deplorable unless I like it in which case it's OK'. Nobody normal who has ever watched one of these things would ever want to again. But of course being the sort of person who stands with your mouth agape, waving a stuffed animal in one hand, a sluice of wiener juice and bud lite tricking  down your chin with the fireworks display reflected dumbly in your large wet eyes black with Torpidity, at a monster truck rally, I'm not in the least surprised that this.....thing, appeals to you.

* Edited at 11.02.2021, 4:55 PM ET *

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

11.02.2021 | 5:24 PM ET

What the **** is wiener juice, do you just have a madlib that you're plugging words into? idiot

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

11.02.2021 | 5:29 PM ET

This argument falls about halfway between congress of viena and xbox party on my civilised debate metre. 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

11.02.2021 | 5:30 PM ET

hahaha dead center?

AxaFin
AxaFin
  • Predictions:  1,499  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,798
  • Post Score: 144

11.02.2021 | 5:32 PM ET

huh sponsored by CamSoda? Main event War Machine vs Christy Mack?

"I've lost 7000€ on Jared Cannonier."

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar

11.02.2021 | 5:35 PM ET

I mean no racial slurs have been dropped and he did use "Torpidity" 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.02.2021 | 5:35 PM ET

@Hadrian still better than TED.
Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar

11.02.2021 | 5:38 PM ET

True, they'd probably give Garbrandt a slot to explain how his opponents can't run from him due to them not having wheels 

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.02.2021 | 6:02 PM ET

@Fisty let's not pretend you don't know what wiener Juice is. It is a term used interchangeably and refers to either the juice of a wiener, which is a type of sausage, or is otherwise a colloquial  term used to describe semen. I find it difficult to believe you're unfamiliar with either, given that you frequently ingest the former and are paid to do so in the goods that produce the latter. Such is the market value of your services, which is unlikely to increase inasmuch as amazingly, in your twentieth year of business you have not figured out basic supply and demand and persist in giving it away without charge recreationally. 

Enjoy the card, Lips.

;)

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

11.02.2021 | 6:07 PM ET

weird projection but go off, whatever you wanna jerk it to is your business I guess.

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar

11.02.2021 | 6:09 PM ET

Just had a business exam and Baldric is giving me flashbacks. Hoping my next one has a question on this source. 

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.02.2021 | 6:23 PM ET

Was it this one:?

Fisty has bought a PPV for fight Circus III: Hold my beer. If Fisty performs the act of fellatio on 12 customers, and was paid in packets of Franklin-Mayer Weiners, which cost 3.95$ each, how many packs did Fisty return to safeway and exchange for the receipt price in order to afford to pay for the PPV?

Because he failed that one. But still bought the event.

LOL.

I shouldn't sink the boot in too much. This really isn't a challenge. Enjoy the card Fisty, it's not for me, but you do you.
FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

11.02.2021 | 6:32 PM ET

Wow you must really want me to enjoy this card, you keep insisting. I promise I'll be getting drunk and laughing my ass off watching goofy mismatches on a **** site, and I won't have the internal dilemma of having to pretend I'm some self-righteous busybody who's too good to enjoy it. Enjoy being a faux intellectual, this isn't for you.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.02.2021 | 6:37 PM ET

The term you're looking for there is pseudo-intellectual Fisty.

Keep that one in your back pocket for next time. You're welcome.

Peace out!

* Edited at 11.02.2021, 6:37 PM ET *

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

11.02.2021 | 6:39 PM ET

I guess you would be more familiar with the term since you hear it so often, right? 

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : BJJ Stars 12 Full Preview
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Malott books UFC return after upset loss to Neil Magny
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL live now
  • MMAFighting.com : Donald Cerrone reveals nasty injury preparing to ride Dana White’s Twisted Steel
  • MMA Mania : Once More, With Kicking
  • Bad Left Hook : Adrien Broner vs Blair Cobbs official for June 7, WBC title fight on undercard
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping says he's down for Luke Rockhold trilogy fight – with a condition
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith Pitches For Alex Pereira Fight, Says He ‘Would Really Step In The Fire’ With ‘Poatan’
  • Middle Easy : Khabib Nurmagomedov Threatened to ‘Rip Up’ UFC Contract to Get His Friend a Fight
  • MMA Mania : What’s The Holdup?
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Bisping would ‘100 percent’ have trilogy fight with Luke Rockhold in Karate Combat
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55's Bogdan Guskov still down for Anthony Smith fight despite 'friendly sparring'
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo Discusses UFC 301 Return And Boxing Match With Floyd Mayweather, Backs Conor McGregor To Finish Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Leon Edwards’ Coach is ’99 Percent’ Certain the Belal Muhammad Fight Will Happen at UFC 304
  • UFC.com : Ryan Spann: Consistency Builds Confidence
  • MMA Junkie : Dan Hooker claps back at Renato Moicano: 'You're the easiest money I've ever seen in my life, you chinless scumbag'
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney releases first statement since Ryan Garcia loss, Oscar De La Hoya responds
  • MMA Mania : Velasquez Headed To Trial In September
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA, boxing and bareknuckle action April 25-27
  • MMAFighting.com : Roundtable: Is BKFC Mike Perry one of the 10 biggest draws in combat sports?