Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs. Rodriguez

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,011
  • Post Score: 47

08.02.2021 | 9:56 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 11.13.2021 at 01:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN+
  • Name: UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs. Rodriguez
  • Also Known As: UFC Vegas 42
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: UFC APEX
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Brendan Fitzgerald, Michael Bisping, Paul Felder
  • Ring Announcer: Joe Martinez
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Michael Bisping
  • MMA Bouts: 11
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Max Holloway   defeats   Yair Rodriguez   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Marcos Rogério de Lima   defeats   Ben Rothwell   via KO/TKO, Punches (standing TKO)   0:32 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Felicia Spencer   defeats   Leah Letson   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   4:25 Round 3 of 3, 14:25 Total Bout Page
Khaos Williams   defeats   Miguel Baeza   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:02 Round 3 of 3, 11:02 Total Bout Page
Yadong Song   defeats   Julio Arce   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:35 Round 2 of 3, 6:35 Total Bout Page
Joel Alvarez   defeats   Thiago Moisés   via KO/TKO, Elbows and Uppercuts (standing TKO)   3:01 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Andrea Lee   defeats   Cynthia Calvillo   via KO/TKO, Corner Stoppage   5:00 Round 2 of 3, 10:00 Total Bout Page
Sean Woodson   defeats   Collin Anglin   via KO/TKO, Hooks to the Body   4:30 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Cortney Casey   defeats   Liana Jojua   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Rafael Alves   defeats   Marc Diakiese   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   1:48 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Da Un Jung   defeats   Kennedy Nzechukwu   via KO/TKO, Standing Elbows   3:04 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 5

Tokengg
Tokengg
  • Predictions:  74  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  66
  • Post Score: 76

11.09.2021 | 1:32 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 1148th

Khaos showed he can look fresh for 3 rounds his last fight. He can’t help he has insane power and usually KOs his opps too quickly.
bracket
bracket
  • Predictions:  458  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,738
  • Post Score: 2

11.09.2021 | 3:12 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 2 of 2 Winners, 0 Perfect, 100 Points   |   Tied for 3411th

Holloway vs. Rodriguez
Max Holloway, TKO, R4
There's not a chance in hell that GaYir wins this fight. Blessed Express all the way up to a title fight

Spencer vs. Letson
Felicia Spencer, SUB, R1
***? OKkay ... I'll take the free money

This user is suspended from posting until 10 years, 5 months, 4 days, 13 hours, and 27 minutes from now.
Swallerballs
Swallerballs
  • Predictions:  222  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  84
  • Post Score: 271

11.09.2021 | 7:29 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 2 of 4 Winners, 1 Perfect, 125 Points   |   Tied for 3378th

Moisés vs. Alvarez
Thiago Moisés, DEC
This is great matchmaking 101

Nzechukwu vs. Jung
Kennedy Nzechukwu, TKO, R1
AFRICAN SAVAGE BABY

brandonk
brandonk
  • Predictions:  3,846  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  377
  • Post Score: 93

11.09.2021 | 9:42 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 937th

Baeza by Decision.. maybe Sub. 
LA Mmattttt
LA Mmattttt
  • Predictions:  1,855  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  98
  • Post Score: 22

11.09.2021 | 10:21 AM ET

"Gayir"? ***?

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 420 Points   |   Tied for 456th

You hate Yair. After he doesn't get knocked out and this is a super competitive fight, and maybe Yair wins, will you call him by his real name?

"Rankings and records ain't nothing but numbers used as a marketing tool, they don't reflect the true level of abilities "

LA Mmattttt
LA Mmattttt

11.09.2021 | 10:29 AM ET

Underrated, rather

So you say Yair is "overrated" basing on the Korean Zombie fight? A fight that he took on super short notice, at high altitude (5280 ft), 5 rounds, against the scariest finisher in the division (with 100% finishing rate in the UFC,  Chan Sung Jung knocked out 3 top contenders in matter of 1 minute, in the fight before and the 2 fights after, his fight against Yair),... In a fight that he won in spectacular fashion (arguably greatest finish in UFC history)... And "he's overrated", based off that fight? Are y'all joking? 

"Rankings and records ain't nothing but numbers used as a marketing tool, they don't reflect the true level of abilities "

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,948  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,055
  • Post Score: 88

11.09.2021 | 11:04 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 115th

Holloway vs. Rodriguez
Max Holloway, TKO, R3
I think this is gonna be worse than kattar vs Holloway. Yair hasn't fought in over 2 years and this is the fight he gets for his return; the same guy who has one win over a top 5 guy and it was a last second elbow in a fight where he was likely down 4-1. I really like yair and his style, but he hasn't beaten anyone of merit to be considered an elite featherweight. Plus, fighting one of the greatest feathweights currently active and of all time after a long period of inactivity does not bode well for yair at all.

Rothwell vs. Rogério de Lima
Ben Rothwell, SUB, R1
This kinda seems like a mismatch, I think Big Ben should be fighting prospects or people outside of the top 15. Hes slowed down, but is still a very tough veteran. Hes a massive heavyweight, 6'4 with an 80" reach and is comfortable wherever the fight goes. Hes mainly a striker, and a powerful one at that (22 ko's), but he has a deceptively good front choke, as hes subbed the likes of josh Barnett with it before. De Lima is an interesting heavyweight when it comes to statistics. Hes 6-5 in the Ufc, but when I analyzed his record, I saw that all of huis 6 wins are against heavyweights who are no longer with the promotion. Further more, all of his losses have been first round submissions. Despite being a black belt, it seems grappling is his kryptonite, as hes been subbed in 6/8 losses. Inthink Big Ben is the better fighter all around so I dont see why he won't be able to front choke de lima. Also dont let his last fight fool you, de lima is not as good on the ground as he looked, mo green was just that bad.

Spencer vs. Letson
Felicia Spencer, DEC
terrible fight. Not even gonna break this down but lets just say one fought for a title and the other looks like a soccer mom.

Dolidze vs. Daukaus
Kyle Daukaus, SUB, R1
I actually really like this fight. Dolidze, as boring as he is, should make this interesting due to their styles. Dolidze is an ADCC grappling champ and has this very boring style where he will just grind his opponent against the cage and is a very low volume striker. However, his opponent is also a grappler, and a pretty dangerous one at that. Dolidze is more of a grinder whereas daukaus will bring the pace. Even though there was the headbutt, I thought daukaus looked really good against holland and he was even able to finish him (despite the headbutt holland seemed to recover pretty well.) Daukaus is also more aggressive in his grappling as he has a finishing rate of 80%. I think hes liable for a finish here too.

Song vs. Arce
Yadong Song, DEC
Might switch this pick later this week. really close fight here too. Arce made his bantamweight debut over the summer and looked phenomenal. He had already looked good at featherweight for so long, but bantamweight is his true class. He is so fast and his striking is very crisp. Hes getting a really tough opponent here tho. while hes already ranked now, I think song has a really high ceiling in the Ufc; hes only 23 and has already been making waves. He has a really good chin and showed a lot of improvements in his last fight. He threw 116 strikes over three rounds and was able to defend 4/5 takedowns from a very skilled judoka in casey kenney. Song also has a tendency to receive weird scoring from the judges; his last fight should not have been split or his draw against stamann should have been a loss. He also should have lost to Chito.

Moisés vs. Alvarez
Joel Alvarez, SUB, R1
Not sure why people are sleeping on Alvarez here. Dude is one of the best unranked lightweights, with his only Ufc loss coming to damir ismagulov. Hes a massive lightweight at 6"3, with a 77 inch reach; already giving Moises a disadvantage. Alvarez is also a nasty finisher; having never gone to the judges scorecard in a win with 2 ko's and 16 subs. hes getting a tough opponent here in Moises but I think he should win. Moises is a bjj fighter with pretty good standup as well. He also has a deceptive record as he has probably had the hardest schedule out of anyone currently fighting besides maybe cory Sandhagen. In his short tenure Moises has fought Beniel Dariush, Damir Ismagulov, Alex hernandez, Bobby Green, Michael Johnson, and Islam Mackachev. That is insane. Ordinarily, I would have to go with Moises because of all that experience at such a young age, but hes gotten destroyed against a lot of the more "elite" fighters. Damir and beneil destroyed him, Michael johnson 10-8'd Moises in the first round before he came out at heel hooked him within 20 seconds of the second round, I thought he lost to bobby green, and most recently got beaten by islam for 4 rounds until islam was able to break him down and sub him. Now, interestingly enough, Alvarez has not attempted a single takedown, which is good for Moises, but in his fighting style he just waits for the opponent to make a mistake, then goes for the sub. Moises has only been taken down by elite grapplers, but I think Joel will use his long arms to sink in a choke.

Calvillo vs. Lee
Andrea Lee, DEC
This is a really hard one to call. Calvillo has been a perennial top contender in the division for years, but hasn't been Able to gain enough momentum for a title shot; she has lost to only top contenders however. Andrea lee is also a very underrated fighter and I think she should be on an even longer win streak as she got screwed in three straight losses. she's a high volume strikier and also has nasty bjj, but isn't on the grappling level of cavillo. Its also hard to tell how good cavillo will look in the octagon, as she is coming back after her first finish loss on short notice against a really underrated opponent. Gonna go with lee decision because I dont think she finishes cavillo.

Baeza vs. Williams
Khaos Williams, DEC
Such a good fight here, so disappointed its on the prelims. Both these guys are knocking on the top 15s door and are the best unranked prospects in the division. baeza, a training partner of Colby covington, has great striking, great chin, and I believe is also a black belt. He tore threw his opponents up until his last fight against Ponzinibbio. In this fight, he had lots of success in the first round and looked like he was going to put Ponzi away with leg kicks. But Ponzi rallied and outstruck baesza thru the next two rounds. Khaos on the other hand, should be 13-1 imo. He came into the Ufc and absolutely flatlined both Alex morono and Abdul razak alhassan in 30 seconds. Then he fought Michel pereira in a close fight that I thought he won and then picked up a win in his last fight against semelsberger. Khaos has turned into a more patient striker as hes moved up the ladder and that a going to pay off here a lot. baeza is a wild striker with a great chin, but hes very hittable. In the ponzi fight, he pretty much threw caution to the wind and just stood and banged with him and in the Matt brown fight he almost got ko'ed before rallying back. he probably won't get ko'ed but I dont like how hittable he is going against a constantly improving chaos Williams.

Woodson vs. Anglin
Sean Woodson, DEC
I still dont fully believe in the Sean Woodson hype, but I think hes deserving of the price tag here. Anglin is a good fighter but hes very young. he had a tough debut against melsik bagdasaryan and isn't exactly getting an easier fight here. Woodson is a very different fighter than melsik but is still going to provide problems for anglin. First off, Woodson is the biggest featherweight in MMA, 6"2 with a 78 inch reach. This massive size discrepancy is going to favor Woodson a lot, as his reach is big even if he was fighting in welterweight or middleweight. He may look like skin and bones but hes also going to be bigger than anglin and is going to be able to dictate the pace of the fight with his height and reach.

Casey vs. Jojua
Cortney Casey, DEC
This fight sucks. Both fighters are terrible but Casey has no business being a -200 favorite; she's 9-9 for christs sake. the one advantage she has over liana is experience; she may not win, but she's getting in the octagon against solid competition. Jojua on the other hand, has one path to victory: a first round submission. she has a good ground game, very good actually, but is just such a bad fighter that if the fight doesn't go to the ground, she will lose. also losing to a girl with a negative record is such a red flag it isn't even funny.

Diakiese vs. Alves
Marc Diakiese, DEC
this one is going to be a lot closer than people think. Marc diakese is one of the better unranked lightweights; hes got very good striking but has just fallen short a few times against pretty tough competition. hes facing an interesting opponent to say the least; Alves has a very deceptive record, most of his losses came earlier in his career and now that he is in his prime he appears to be fighting better. the Ufc has been trying to kill him since and before he missed weight by 15 pounds; they placed him against mike trizano, pat Sabatini, and admire ismagulov. in the ismagulov fight, he fought surprisingly well; he dropped ismagulov in the first few second and became the first person to win a round off of him. hes a very explosive fighter with tons of power. He also has nasty bjj and if he gets a hold of you he has a very tight squeeze. I do think diakese wins due to experience but Alves could shock many.

Nzechukwu vs. Jung
Da Un Jung, DEC
Crazy fight to open the card. Kennedy is a massive LHW and has shown a lot of heart, but hasn't shown me anything super impressive yet, just a tenacity for comebacks. Against Carlos ulberg, he was on his way to getting dominated, until he landed the right punch and against marques, he literally didn't even attempt a strike and got grappled an entire round before marques gassed. He has a very long reach (83) and a takedown defense of 80%, but hes just very hesitant and I dont think he fully believes in his abilities yet. Jung is also a very well rounded opponent; hes got good striking along with a solid judo base. He has shown questionable fight iq, like in the sam alvey fight, he was just barely losing two rounds to none before hitting sam an getting a 10-8 to close the round.

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Erison
Erison
  • Predictions:  1,678  |  65.4%
  • Forum Posts:  4,896
  • Post Score: 227

11.09.2021 | 11:35 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 9 Winners, 1 Perfect, 225 Points   |   Tied for 2894th

I really like Alvarez in this spot too. +200 is wild. Might be a chance for us here.
flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

11.09.2021 | 12:16 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 355 Points   |   Tied for 1101st

Amazing highlight by the best MMA highlight creator out there right now, tells a story. It's like a documentary this guy creates for all fighters. Check his channel out if you're bored, there's lots of good stuff. 

Fighter should be higher up on the card

* Edited at 11.09.2021, 12:18 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Standard_Split
Standard_Split
  • Predictions:  12  |  83.3%
  • Forum Posts:  179
  • Post Score: 166

11.09.2021 | 1:01 PM ET

100% agree about Joel Alvarez. First fighter that stood out to me and when I saw he was +200, wow.
Moises getting overhyped over his strength of schedule, but he's very beatable and Alvarez has better grappling, better bjj, and a 7 inch reach advantage. 
Also, as big of a Khaos fan as I am, I think Baeza has a pretty clear path to victory on the ground. He's a very skilled bjj black-belt, and Khaos tdd is weak. As long as Baeza doesn't mindlessly stand and bang with Khaos, I think he wins. 
Pineapple Express
Pineapple Express
  • Predictions:  1,625  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  30
  • Post Score: 57

11.09.2021 | 1:22 PM ET

Max Holloway vs. Yair Rodriguez

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 395 Points   |   Tied for 694th

Ходил слушок, что он мертвец. Педаль полный гашет, другой бой-парень разбился, влетев в автобус. (Вечная память Цой) Дескать вынимай вагон пирожков убивший нежить, дьявол. Насмешки в сторону, виторган крепчает!  

Max Holloway, TKO, 4r

"I'm not your mommy or your daddy, son"

Sabbath
Sabbath
  • Predictions:  1,868  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,437
  • Post Score: 239

11.09.2021 | 1:39 PM ET

LA Mmattttt

Predictions: 4 of 5 Winners, 0 Perfect, 230 Points   |   Tied for 2880th

Yair is a great striker. He’s also a cherry picking ***** who will only fight strikers because the minute he gets taken to the ground he’s as helpless as a limbless newborn baby. Why do you think he ducked Zabit? Why do you think he agreed to fight him next to get back into the UFC, only to fight Zabit’s leftovers in Jeremy Stephens and then go dead silent for two years? Yair isn’t scared of fighting, but he’s definitely scared to lose and that makes him a ***** in my eyes. I hope Max wears his skin as a coat by the end of this fight for doing Zabit dirty like he did.

* Edited at 11.09.2021, 1:42 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, 21 hours, and 6 minutes from now.
ModestMan
ModestMan
  • Predictions:  543  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  1,871
  • Post Score: 115

11.09.2021 | 2:09 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 4 of 7 Winners, 1 Perfect, 225 Points   |   Tied for 2894th

Holloway vs. Rodriguez
Max Holloway, DEC
Starch

Rothwell vs. Rogério de Lima
Ben Rothwell, DEC
Lima is on one of the biggest win-loss patterns I’ve seen in a while, fight history looks like a Christmas tree. Give me the vet

Spencer vs. Letson
Felicia Spencer, DEC
The octagon will become Spencer's playground

Song vs. Arce
Yadong Song, DEC
Arce is nice but Song is top 15 material, Arce isn’t. My opinion

Baeza vs. Williams
Miguel Baeza, DEC
If Baeza brings his fight IQ he wins

* Edited at 11.09.2021, 5:48 PM ET *

"WMMA = 50/50 no matter the odds"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

11.09.2021 | 2:23 PM ET

@standard_split @erison

lets gooooo ride the train to the bank. Alvarez +200 🔒 

* Edited at 11.09.2021, 2:23 PM ET *

LA Mmattttt
LA Mmattttt

11.09.2021 | 2:46 PM ET

Sabbath, be a hater and talk trash all you want about fighters, but pls don't be a hypocrite

So Yair "ducked" Zabit cuz he was injured, but Holloway (the guy you're rooting for to "wear Yair's skin as a coat") who has been inured and has pulled out more times than Yair, hasn't "ducked anybody", i suppose... Also, Max hasn't fought just strikers as well?: Cub, Dustin, Calvin, Jose, Pettis, Jeremy, Conor,...; I mean, he fought Frankie, who Yair faced also except that more close to his prime and not just old Frankie. So that adds up to the highly hypocritical and ironic attitude you have towards Yair

But even more hypocritical and more contradictory, is that you criticize Yair for fighting strikers, when all Zabit has fought are literally brawlers with a right hand and no ground game (like Brandon Davis, who is a 135'er that doesn't even belong to the UFC, and Zabit's most impressive win), and he hasn't even fought refined and/or versatile strikers with super dangerous grappling, like Yair has done (for instance Hooker or Korean Zombie)

I don't understand why do you do that, you could at least make it a lil bit less obvious that you despise Yair for no real reason. If you're gonna make crazy statements that make no sense, at least be more fair, logical and unbiased, next time, cuz you come off as a big hater that's ignorant about MMA 

Dankmemes112
Dankmemes112
  • Predictions:  1,079  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  245
  • Post Score: 294

11.09.2021 | 3:06 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 4 of 8 Winners, 1 Perfect, 225 Points   |   Tied for 2894th

Nzechukwu vs. Jung
Da Un Jung, DEC
Jung should win, he mixes things up really well and doesn't exactly slow down either. Kennedy is a very slow starter and relies on himself getting the comeback in the later rounds but I just think Jung will be in control the whole fight. He can control the octagon and land takedowns here because Kennedy doesn't have the best TDD

Sabbath
Sabbath
  • Predictions:  1,868  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,437
  • Post Score: 239

11.09.2021 | 3:09 PM ET

LA Maattttt

Predictions: 4 of 5 Winners, 0 Perfect, 230 Points   |   Tied for 2880th

First off, no, Yair was literally kicked out of the UFC for admitting he was evading challenging Zabit in the first place. The only reason he was brought back into the roster was because he agreed to fight Zabit down the line. The Jeremy Stephens fight was to set up the match between the two because Zabit but Yair no-showed and evaded the matchup on multiple occasions, even dodging drug testing and gaining a suspension just to buy more time. Don’t take my word on it, it’s been journalized and documented, it’s a Google search away:

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2018/05/dana-white-yair-rodriguez-released-ufc

Secondly, if you’re honestly going to tell me the guy who KO’d Jose Aldo twice is afraid of anyone, you must have been born with the world’s cruelest mental handicap.

Third, this isn’t about Zabit being a *****, it’s about Yair being a *****. Zabit’s resume ain’t the shiniest example but Yair has purposely ducked him to such an absurd degree you’d either have to be woefully arrogant or hopelessly naive to deny the sketchiness of his character. 

Lastly, you’re seriously going to try to convince me Korean Zombie and Hooker are somehow submission specialists now? Lol, had KZ actually *used* his grappling against Yair, he would have been a dead man, but because he’s a showman he took the risk. Yair only fights scrappers and strikers, that’s it. The only exception was Frankie Edgar and he got torn apart.

My hatred for Yair is completely founded and entirely reasonable. If you have an issue with it, that’s fine. I don’t care if you love him to death or hate his guts, I was just throwing in my two cents into the discussion because that’s what forums are about. But please, for the love of god, don’t go out of your way to insult me just because I gave said opinion, it doesn’t make you look smart, it doesn’t make the fanbase look any better, it doesn’t make Yair or his fans look any better…I’m just text on a white background man. Get over it. 
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, 21 hours, and 6 minutes from now.
Kevin Randleman
Kevin Randleman
  • Predictions:  301  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  433
  • Post Score: 126

11.09.2021 | 3:27 PM ET

La Mat vs. Sabbath

the real fight on this card
who you got?

"UNBREAKABLE"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

11.09.2021 | 3:35 PM ET

La Matt

are you ********? how is Calvin kattar not zabits biggest win? also have fun when Yair's face gets turned into pico de Gallo after round 3

Kevin Randleman
Kevin Randleman
  • Predictions:  301  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  433
  • Post Score: 126

11.09.2021 | 3:38 PM ET

"UNBREAKABLE"

Page 5

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic: 'Somebody is going to get oiled up' if I get snubbed of bonus at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo hopes Conor McGregor 'of old' shows up vs. Michael Chandler at UFC 303
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC lightweight Paddy Pimblett announces arrival of twin baby girls
  • MMA Mania : Copycat! Satoshi Mimicked Oliveira To Score Stellar Finish
  • MMA Junkie : Ariane Lipski plots her 'best performance ever' against Karine Silva at UFC on ESPN 55
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This will be one of Canelo’s better performances’: Ellerbe expects showcase victory against Munguia
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream (6 p.m. ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video live now
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video at 6 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Louisville lineup announced: Dominick Reyes vs. Dustin Jacoby, but no main event official
  • MMA Mania : Wanna Bet Someone Misses Weight? Now You Can!
  • MMA Junkie : Ronda Rousey thinks Joe Rogan, media turned on her after knockout losses: 'They're a bunch of assh*les'
  • MMAFighting.com : Curtis Blaydes: Tom Aspinall fight at UFC 304 makes sense, but I learned ‘don’t get my hopes up’
  • Middle Easy : Trial Date Set for Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez in Attempted Murder Case
  • MMA Junkie : Israel Adesanya will always respect 'special fighter' Alex Pereira
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Day 3 Recap
  • MMAFighting.com : Shaq: Vitor Belfort knocked out person ‘talking crazy’ at bar
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Ariane Lipski, Austin Hubbard, UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez picks