Tapology Forums

LamoureMMA Bananza

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

LamoureMMA
LamoureMMA
  • Predictions:  8,062  |  70.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 200

06.29.2021 | 6:43 PM ET

Hey All,
Just looking for some advice to help fill a weekly fantasy. Ive been having trouble the last couple weeks even getting 4 people as a minimum to join my game. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to some competitions against some great combat sport minds.

Responses

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  21,420  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  4,283
  • Post Score: 176

06.29.2021 | 9:41 PM ET

Feel free to post the links to the games in my PPC games if you want! Sending out invites to other regular fantasy game players usually works as well.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  3,583  |  69.9%
  • Forum Posts:  725
  • Post Score: 282

06.29.2021 | 9:49 PM ET

Try adding a link to your fantasy game through the event forums. That's how I discovered Dashies/PPC.

* Edited at 06.29.2021, 10:11 PM ET *

"“**** what everyone thinks. You’re not as good as they say you are, you’re not as bad as they say you are. All that matters is how you see yourself.” - Israel Adesanya"

LamoureMMA
LamoureMMA
  • Predictions:  8,062  |  70.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 200

06.30.2021 | 2:32 PM ET

Thanks Guys, Appreciate it 

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Nasrat Haqparast needs 'last chance' visa approval for U.S. travel, UFC 266 bout against Dan Hooker in jeopardy
  • MMA Weekly : Video surfaces of Dillon Danis being handcuffed and detained by police
  • MMA Weekly : UFC 266 Embedded – Episode 1: Valentina Shevchenko spars with Brandon Moreno and Alexander Volkanovski arrives in Las Vegas
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator 266 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 192 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMAFighting.com : Neiman Gracie apes Cro Cop: If we keep fight standing, hospital; if we go to ground, cemetery
  • MMA Junkie : Dan Hooker expresses frustration over New Zealand's quarantine rules, contemplates move to the U.S.
  • MMA Weekly : Jacob Rosales looking to show that he deserves to be in the UFC at Dana White’s Contender Series Week 4
  • MMA Junkie : Video shows Bellator's Dillon Danis struggling with police while taken into custody
  • MMA Junkie : Of course, Montel Jackson expected to set a new record – he's 'a bad man'
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘UFC 266 countdown’ video
  • MMA Junkie : Tafon Nchukwi open to middleweight return after win, but says 205 is home
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie Radio #3194: UFC Fight Night 192 and Bellator 266 recaps, guest Marcus Almeida
  • UFC.com : Fight By Fight Preview | UFC 266: Volkanovski vs Ortega
  • MMAFighting.com : Dan Hooker details getting last-minute visa for UFC 266, not concerned about making weight
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Maness recaps crazy comeback TKO of Tony Gravely – and their post-fight moment
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 266 Embedded, Episode 1: ‘He’s a sensitive, little pansy’
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan has sights set on Tony Ferguson after first UFC finish
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour with Smith, Condit, Kavanaugh, Edwards, Volkanovski and Hooker now
  • MMAFighting.com : Carlos Condit discusses decision to retire from MMA: ‘I’ve loved every f*cking second of it’