Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,371
  • Post Score: 47

04.06.2021 | 4:51 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 07.24.2021 at 04:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN
  • Name: UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw
  • Also Known As: UFC on ESPN 27
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: UFC APEX
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Brendan Fitzgerald, Dominick Cruz, Daniel Cormier
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Daniel Cormier
  • TV Ratings: 868,000 avg. viewers (1.3M peak, 469k ESPN prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 11
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
T.J. Dillashaw   defeats   Cory Sandhagen   via Decision, Split   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Raulian Paiva   defeats   Kyler Phillips   via Decision, Majority   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Darren Elkins   defeats   Darrick Minner   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   3:48 Round 2 of 3, 8:48 Total Bout Page
Maycee Barber   defeats   Miranda Maverick   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Adrian Yanez   defeats   Randy Costa   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:11 Round 2 of 3, 7:11 Total Bout Page
Brendan Allen   defeats   Punahele Soriano   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Nassourdine Imavov   defeats   Ian Heinisch   via KO/TKO, Knee to Ground and Pound   3:09 Round 2 of 3, 8:09 Total Bout Page
Mickey Gall   defeats   Jordan Williams   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:57 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Julio Arce   defeats   Andre Ewell   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:45 Round 2 of 3, 8:45 Total Bout Page
Sijara Eubanks   defeats   Elise Reed   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   3:49 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Diana Belbiţă   defeats   Hannah Goldy   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 15

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

07.24.2021 | 1:21 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 215 Points   |   Tied for 2086th

Still thinking about Dillshaw. If you don’t count Edgar, Emmers is the best wrestler Sandhagen fought. 

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

DdogMMA
DdogMMA
  • Predictions:  1,551  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  159
  • Post Score: 144

07.24.2021 | 1:24 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 662nd

Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw
Cory Sandhagen, TKO, R2
I’ll start off by stating the obvious, nobody knows how Dillashaw is going to look when he returns tonight. I think Sandhagen will be to much for him. Cory is a future champion and I think he’s going to knock out T.J.

Phillips vs. Paiva
Kyler Phillips, DEC
Paiva is moving up a division and his first fight is Phillips? Yikes. The UFC is doing this guy no favors. I think Paiva is a decent fighter but he’s going to get destroyed here.

Elkins vs. Minner
Darren Elkins, DEC
Elkins has tons of heart and he is a beast. He may be a gatekeeper but I don’t think Minner beating Rosa changes my thoughts on him. Minner is also an awesome fighter to watch but he gasses out so quick. Elkins will keep coming until the end.

Barber vs. Maverick
Miranda Maverick, DEC
The UFC is hyping Barber up so much but everyone is forgetting that Maverick is only a year older than her. Maverick is better almost everywhere. Macy will and should be cut if she loses this fight.

Yanez vs. Costa
Adrian Yanez, TKO, R2
Randy Costa is very good and has great leg kicks but Yanez has some of the best hands in the UFC and if he stays away from a Costa head kick he will piece Costa up. Costa tends to fade in the later rounds and I think that’s where Yanez will take advantage.

Soriano vs. Allen
Punahele Soriano, TKO, R1
Puna hits so hard and he’s going to put Allen to sleep. We haven’t seen any wrestling from Puna in the UFC yet but he’s a good wrestler and I think he can stuff the takedowns and keep this fight standing. If it stays standing, Allen has no chance at all. 

Heinisch vs. Imavov
Ian Heinisch, DEC
Heinisch has fought the much tougher competition. Imavov is a good prospect but Heinisch should be able to control him most of the fight. Heinisch is a gatekeeper but I’d argue he’s a very good one.

Gall vs. Williams
Jordan Williams, TKO, R1
Mickey Gall shouldn’t be in the UFC. I feel bad because he was definitely rushed to quickly but there’s no way you should be getting out wrestled by Mike Perry when you say your strongest ability is your wrestling. Embarrassing. Williams will knock Gall out.

Arce vs. Ewell
Julio Arce, DEC
Ewell has potential but I have to go with Arce here. Ewell tends to make a lot of mistakes and you can’t be doing that against a guy like Arce.

Eubanks vs. Reed
Sijara Eubanks, TKO, R2
Eubanks has a bad record but she’s really not that bad. She has fought extremely tough fighters so far and she’s just going to take Reed down repetitively. Reed has terrible takedown defense and she’s going to want to stand and bang with Eubanks. Eubanks will get it to the mat and ground and pound Reed.

Belbiţă vs. Goldy
Diana Belbiţă, DEC
Both of these women aren’t the best fighters but Belbita should make this look easy. The betting line already flipped and Belbita is now the favorite and rightfully so. If Belbita loses she should be cut because she has so many paths to victory here.

* Edited at 07.24.2021, 1:27 PM ET *

RickySteve
RickySteve

07.24.2021 | 1:25 PM ET

Libtardism is a mental disease.
Kcoh MMA
Kcoh MMA
  • Predictions:  1,090  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  132
  • Post Score: -211

07.24.2021 | 1:28 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 313th

Lol round 3 Costa the guy can't even walk halfway thru a 2nd round from exhaustion 
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 6 days, and 34 minutes from now.
Wilo
Wilo
  • Predictions:  11,991  |  69.7%
  • Forum Posts:  360
  • Post Score: 250

07.24.2021 | 1:57 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 313th

Soriano vs. Allen
Another fight that could go either way imo. Soriano likes to come forward and land big punches from the opening frame, and he will clearly have the advantage on the feet in this one. His speed and power is gonna be really effective in this one as Allen has poor striking defence and tends to get caught a lot. Allen however clearly has the advantage in grappling as his BJJ is very good. I would say Allen is the more process-driven fighter, but his process is to get into range and try to drag you down to the mat which I don’t think will work well against a guy in Puna who is strong and has decent TDD. Gonna be interesting to see what it looks like if Soriano can’t get the first round knockout as he does start to slow down the longer the fights goes. Then again, Allen’s cardio isn’t all there either and he can also be out wrestled as we seen in the Daukaus fight, and Puna is a good wrestler himself. Think Puna lands that big punch early

Heinisch vs. Imavov
Nassourdine Imavov, DEC
I see that this is a fight that lots of people are talking about. Quite an interesting fight so not surprised about that. I thought Imavov looked good in his last fight despite losing it. Had good speed with power and accuracy. I would say Heinisch has the power advantage in this one though as well as the better wrestling. Feel like for Heinisch to win he’s gonna need to get on the inside of Imavov which may be difficult to do. He will need to wrestle consistently for 3 rounds as well, which is something we haven’t yet seen him do. Gonna go with Imavov to keep Ian at length and do more damage, which is what it may come down too

Gall vs. Williams
Jordan Williams, DEC
Another greasy one here. Williams is moving down to 170, which is good as he will no longer be as undersized like he was at 85. Think the weight cut for him could play a big factor here as we know that he usually slows down anyways. Galls striking is always improving and I think he can land some good shots against a guy in Williams who likes to come forward. Feel like Gall will be able to do a little more on the feet and get Williams down which could tire him even more. Gall needs to be smart with his approach here though

Arce vs. Ewell
Julio Arce, TKO, R2
Gonna go with Arce here, but feel like Ewell could possibly make it a close one. Arce is moving back down to bantamweight which I think will be good as he has done well there in the past. Ewell likes to use his length, and could do a good job of executing this if Arce is willing to stay on the feet. Arce should take the path of least resistance here though and look to take down Ewell as he does have good grappling. Could be a close one though if it stays standing

Eubanks vs. Reed
Sijara Eubanks, SUB, R1
Reed is a good prospect, solid wrestling and striking but don’t think this is a good matchup for her debut. Considering she is moving up two weight classes, she is going to be massively undersized especially since Eubanks is dropping back down from 135. Expecting Eubanks to get this one down to the mat quickly and work from there. Eubanks sub is live here imo

Belbiţă vs. Goldy
Diana Belbiţă, DEC
Awkward fight to predict. Leaning Belbita as I think she can take control of the octagon, take centre and utilise the 7.5 reach advantage. Her fight iq does worry me a little, but still think the she can get it done here

GhostAndDarkness
GhostAndDarkness
  • Predictions:  352  |  65.9%
  • Forum Posts:  84
  • Post Score: 210

07.24.2021 | 2:04 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 1 Perfect, 290 Points   |   Tied for 1105th

Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw
Cory Sandhagen, TKO, R3
Too much on the feet for roid boy. Needs to stay off the ground and stuff takedowns to capitalize with his striking.

Phillips vs. Paiva
Kyler Phillips, DEC
Edges out Paiva. Gets timely take downs to seal the deal.

Elkins vs. Minner
Darren Elkins, DEC
If the fight goes past around and a half scales tip towards Elkins. The Damage has to survive the damage

Barber vs. Maverick
Miranda Maverick, DEC
Despite Barbers power, maverick outworks her and mauls her to tire her out

Yanez vs. Costa
Adrian Yanez, TKO, R1
I need Yanez to sleep this child

Soriano vs. Allen
Punahele Soriano, TKO, R3
If Puna can stay off the ground he inflicts enough damage to stop Allen.

Gall vs. Williams
Jordan Williams, DEC
I have no idea what happens on this one. Complete guess. Not touching it.

Arce vs. Ewell
Julio Arce, DEC
Both of these guys are huge for the division. Swell is a live dog.

Eubanks vs. Reed
Sijara Eubanks, DEC
Sarj look steady at weigh ins which changed my mind on this one. Reed will still look good in spots but gets wrestled to death in a decision loss.

Belbiţă vs. Goldy
Diana Belbiţă, DEC
No real feeling on this one. I just want the hype train to lose

"You’ve been hit…. and its up to you whether you want to get up."

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,158  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,138
  • Post Score: 138

07.24.2021 | 2:10 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 4 of 9 Winners, 1 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 1657th

Phillips vs. Paiva
Kyler Phillips, SUB, R1
LMAO this dude would never had made it to UFC in the old days, Progress or..

Elkins vs. Minner
Darrick Minner, SUB, R1
Elkins looked weirder than usual at weigh/stare he will go for ko and get subbed.

Eubanks vs. Reed
Sijara Eubanks, DEC
If sarge loses this she need to go to PFL even Belator will be too much for her.

"Weasel Piss *********" Dan Hooker

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,158  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,138
  • Post Score: 138

07.24.2021 | 2:12 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 9 Winners, 1 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 1657th

"Weasel Piss *********" Dan Hooker

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,715  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,764
  • Post Score: 273

07.24.2021 | 2:24 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 315 Points   |   Tied for 936th

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Wilo
Wilo
  • Predictions:  11,991  |  69.7%
  • Forum Posts:  360
  • Post Score: 250

07.24.2021 | 2:44 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 313th

Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw
Cory Sandhagen, TKO, R4
Obviously the main question here is what will TJ look like after the long layoff and EPO suspension. He’s also now 35 which is difficult in a division where youth and athleticism matters, and against a guy like Sandhagen who is in his prime will be difficult. Cory’s height and length will give TJ problems when it stays standing. The kicks of Sandhagen will also be very effective considering he is much taller than Dillashaw. The X factor here will be if TJ can utilise his wrestling and do it effectively. Sandhagens TDD is not really good however he does a good job at getting back up to his feet and the scrambling of Cory is good also. Wouldn’t be shocked if TJ comes back and looks world class, but it’s hard to go against Sandhagen in this one. A lot of question marks surrounding TJ

Phillips vs. Paiva
Kyler Phillips, DEC
Phillips is a really good prospect, and really like him to beat paiva here. He’s more well rounded than Raulian, which I think is going to be key in this one as it will be pretty competitive if Phillips can’t get the takedown. Paiva is hittable though, and doesn’t really move his head which is why I think Phillips should have the edge wherever it plays out. I do trust Paiva to make it a war though, and wouldn’t be shocked if Paiva starts to pull away late after some early Phillips success. Still think Phillips should have done enough until then though

Elkins vs. Minner
Darren Elkins, SUB, R3
Really do like Minner and he is consistently making improvements but I don’t know if his usual game plan will work against a guy like Elkins. Elkins is a great wrestler which I think he can put to good use against Minner who I do still think is round one or bust. Credit to Darrick for beating Rosa, but Rosa does nothing to get up and is content to rely on his BJJ. Elkins will make him work, and I’m skeptical that minner can win this without a first round sub, and going for that will cause issues the longer the fight goes. The problem with Elkins though is the scar tissue, he cuts open and bleeds easily. This shouldn’t be as much of a problem though especially if it’s a grapple fest like I expect it to be. Considering Elkins hasn’t been subbed since 2010 and is a good grappler, gonna go with him to get a late finish on a tired out Minner.

Barber vs. Maverick
Miranda Maverick, DEC
This one could be closer than people are making it out to be, especially if it stays on the feet. However, I don’t think it will as Maycee has shown that her grappling defence has massive holes, and Maverick is a good grappler. Maverick can also match Barbers physicality which I think will be effective in the clinch as we seen in Barbers last fight that she was controlled by Grasso their. Miranda’s a good grappler herself and is more technical. It’s just the power of Barber and her blitzes which make me not overly confident in Maverick especially if it stays on the feet

Yanez vs. Costa
Randy Costa, DEC
This ones gonna be a banger, and I think either guy can win it. Yanez’s hands are very sharp and quick as well as his counter striking ability being very good. Costa is very sharp himself, and has that dangerous high kick which will be a factor if it lands. Hard to say what Costas cardio is going to look like as he’s never been past 2:30 of the first round and yanez is the more proven fighter over 3 rounds. I like that Costa has moved over to Sanford, which I believe will massively improve his game and make him become more disciplined and patient rather than going all out for the finish in round 1. Gonna go with Randy, and think he can edge a close decision. Wouldn’t be surprised for a finish from either guy here though

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,270  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  737
  • Post Score: 315

07.24.2021 | 2:49 PM ET

FWIW

Predictions: 2 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 130 Points   |   Tied for 3236th

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr"

Hammy17
Hammy17
  • Predictions:  95  |  62.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6
  • Post Score: 133

07.24.2021 | 2:51 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 355 Points   |   Tied for 519th

Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw
T.J. Dillashaw, TKO, R3
MMA fans are making a lot of assumptions about Dillashaw not being the same and the EPO was the reason he was so great. Until I see otherwise Dillashaw is still one of the best 135lb fighters of all time. I think Sandhagen is a top guy but Dillashaw could still be the best in the world.

Phillips vs. Paiva
Kyler Phillips, DEC
I wouldn't be shocked if Phillips finished Paiva but Paiva is durable and has decent counter punching. Phillips also got pretty tired in round 3 his last time out. Paiva moving up a weight class might get manhandled the entire fight.

Elkins vs. Minner
Darrick Minner, DEC
Minner's hands looked good in his last fight. As long as his cardio holds up some what and he doesn't get wrestled the entire fight I think he will beat up Elkins on the feet. I have very low confidence in both fighter though.

Barber vs. Maverick
Maycee Barber, TKO, R2
Everybody is a Barber hater now. I know she has had some rough performances but I think she is the bigger more aggressive fighter that hits harder. Barber is being written off after the Grasso fight but I think Grasso is just better than people realize.

Yanez vs. Costa
Adrian Yanez, TKO, R3
I could see Costa catching Yanez on the chin in the first but Yanez is the smart pick as he is the more well rounded fighter.

Soriano vs. Allen
Allen's only chance is to wrestle. I think the shorter Soriano will keep the fight standing and eventually hit Allen in the face with a bomb.

Heinisch vs. Imavov
Ian Heinisch, DEC
I don't have a strong feeling on this one. Heinisch has impressed me in the past so I will go with him.

Gall vs. Williams
Jordan Williams, DEC
Im just not sure Gall is UFC caliber.

Arce vs. Ewell
Julio Arce, DEC
Arce is better everywhere and coming down a weight class. Assuming he doesn't have too much rust from being out with elbow surgery he should win.

Eubanks vs. Reed
Sijara Eubanks, SUB, R1
Sarj by whatever she wants. She looked good on the scales coming down from 135 and Reed has fought at 105.

Belbiţă vs. Goldy
Diana Belbiţă, DEC
Low level fight but I think the high output Belbita with the huge reach advantage will get this done. I don't think Goldy is much of a threat to get a sub or anything like that.

ModestMan
ModestMan
  • Predictions:  543  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  1,860
  • Post Score: 116

07.24.2021 | 2:52 PM ET

“Elkins pickers”

Predictions: 3 of 10 Winners, 0 Perfect, 165 Points   |   Tied for 2766th

You all are still confident in that pick even after how he looked at weigh ins/faceoff? I liked him more before seeing that, maybe I’m overthinking it

"WMMA = 50/50 no matter the odds"

twodragunns
twodragunns
  • Predictions:  31,299  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  332
  • Post Score: 220

07.24.2021 | 2:57 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 355 Points   |   Tied for 519th

I'm a bit surprised at the amount of peeps picking Sandhagen to beat TJ. I've gone back and forth on this fight for weeks and have now decided to pick TJ to beat Cory based on wrestling control, footwork and sharp striking . I believe TJ can and will stand with Sandhagen and look good even after a 2.5 year layoff. Sure Cory could catch TJ with something significant and get a finish, but i think TJ is hard to hit, given his striking style.
TJ also could catch Cory with something significant and get a finish, but I think this matchup is so close to pick its a virtual toss up. If I'm watching any of the fights tonight, I'm watching this one cause i think it's going to be a great fight.
Enjoy the fights all
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,728  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  7,479
  • Post Score: 262

07.24.2021 | 3:10 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 215 Points   |   Tied for 2086th

"Quack quack quack"

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,406  |  73.7%
  • Forum Posts:  17,429
  • Post Score: 60

07.24.2021 | 3:15 PM ET

Sassy New Predictions

Predictions: 3 of 9 Winners, 0 Perfect, 150 Points   |   Tied for 3019th

Eubanks vs. Reed
I fancy Sijara Eubanks at -360. She has an outrageous knife hand block. Eubanks can nullify the production. I bet my life on it!

Barber vs. Maverick
I am loyal to Miranda Maverick at -150. She has a jinxed piledriver and an amoral chin. Maverick could finish the achievement.

Yanez vs. Costa
I am enamored with Adrian Yanez at -230. He has a zen finger lock. Yanez will nullify the canvas.

Gall vs. Williams
I feel disposed to Jordan Williams at -175. He has a jingoistic takedown. Williams is gonna feign the canvas.

Arce vs. Ewell
I believe in Julio Arce at -200. He has a ultrasonic full guard. Arce is about to shatter the chosen one. Вот, где собака зарыта!

Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw
I am loyal to Cory Sandhagen at -195. He has a kempt guillotine and a zingy finger lock. Sandhagen shall ignite the opposing forces.

Heinisch vs. Imavov
I am with Ian Heinisch at -155. He has an obscene five point palm exploding heart technique. Heinisch will likely employ the TV audience.

Elkins vs. Minner
I adopt Darrick Minner at -155. He has a killer inverted atomic drop and a quintessential armpit slam. Minner is about to weaken the dark horse.

Phillips vs. Paiva
I predict Kyler Phillips at -290. He has a kempt side kick to the throat. Phillips will likely modulate the enemy.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  40,875  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,250
  • Post Score: 283

07.24.2021 | 3:37 PM ET

Pink Predictions

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 265 Points   |   Tied for 1430th

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Ibraguim13300
Ibraguim13300
  • Predictions:  21  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 100

07.24.2021 | 3:40 PM ET

Imavov vs Heinish

Predictions: 1 of 1 Winners, 0 Perfect, 50 Points   |   Tied for 3530th

Imavov KO
Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,065  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,091
  • Post Score: 334

07.24.2021 | 3:44 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 247th

Its fight day you Domino's deep dish eating cheesy bread ****s. Get pumped

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Chimcharcc911
Chimcharcc911
  • Predictions:  4,402  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  202
  • Post Score: 127

07.24.2021 | 3:53 PM ET

My Picks

Predictions: 3 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 200 Points   |   Tied for 2377th

Page 15

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Joaquin Buckley: ‘This Is The Reason I’m Here’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tszyu willing to face Spence next, talks fight with Fundora
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMA Junkie : 'Super happy' PFL season newcomer Mads Burnell explains excitement for fight schedule, new weight class
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’
  • MMA Mania : Whittaker: Chimaev Fight ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
  • MMA Junkie : Why 2022 PFL welterweight champ Sadibou Sy moved to light heavyweight for upcoming season
  • MMAFighting.com : Robert Whittaker reacts to Khamzat Chimaev fight at UFC Saudi Arabia: ‘It’s a bit of a shock’
  • MMA Mania : GSP ‘Would Have Put Khabib Down’
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he had ‘suicidal thoughts’ amid CryptoZoo scandal fallout: ‘I was spiraling’
  • UFC.com : The State Of UFC During UFC 100 And 200
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Not the smartest in the ring fighter’: Robert Garcia not convinced Rolly will beat Pitbull
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Not the smartest in the ring fighter’: Robert Garcia not convinced Rolando Romero will beat Isaac Cruz
  • UFC.com : Venum’s Adrenaline Fight Week Collection Is Changing The Game For Our Athletes
  • MMA Mania : Prospect Watch! Say Hello To Ernesto ‘Starboy’ Rodriguez
  • UFC.com : Vicente Luque: Expect Fireworks
  • MMA Mania : Aging Mac Will Fight Until He’s ‘Laid Out Flat’
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Believes He ‘Would Have Beat’ Khabib in Rumored Superfight, Reveals His MMA GOATs
  • UFC.com : Erin Blanchfield Is Having A Full-Circle Moment
  • MMA Junkie : ONE 168 headlined by Stamp Fairtex vs. Jing Nan Xiong dual champion bout