Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 92

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

09.12.2021 | 3:15 PM ET

I don’t get why transgender fighting is a controversial issue on Tapology or anywhere. Take away all the smoke and mirrors of progressive thinker and it just a man beating a women. Fallen fox is no better then Greg Hardy. And don’t get me wrong, I support transgenders to an extent. I also support Women rights as well. Equality is imported,  People also shouldn’t be ***** to Transgender. They’re community has a 50% suicide rate. people should just all be nice to each other, 

"Quack quack quack"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

09.12.2021 | 3:31 PM ET

Why it is controversial?

Fallon Fox transitioned around 27
This person around there mid 30s

Their bone structure is that of a man, and they are competing in a sport that is hand to hand combat. There has to be something done here, something rational. This is not right, this is wrong. This is not progress, this is regression. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

ZoomerBet
ZoomerBet
  • Predictions:  2,962  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,135
  • Post Score: 269

09.12.2021 | 4:09 PM ET

1000% thats a Batwoman alt account lol. Anyways this is gross in every sense of the word, Combate Global is a joke promotion.

"Excuse me guys, I want to say something. I want to stay humble, but I have to talk because you guys talk too much"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

09.12.2021 | 4:46 PM ET

Finally something all of Tapology can agree on lol

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Tieoken
Tieoken
  • Predictions:  1,977  |  59.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,620
  • Post Score: 313

09.12.2021 | 5:48 PM ET

I don't harbor any ill will against trans persons. The persons who should be ashamed of themselves is the promoter and athletic commission for allowing two people of such profoundly different biologies to compete against each other. But, if accurate, what's ******* disturbing is that the opponent the these trans athlete didn't know? If that's true, that's just super ****** up and illegal.

"I’m here to snatch necks and cash checks" - Darrick Minner

Xconchris
Xconchris

09.12.2021 | 6:13 PM ET

@Tieoken, I do believe if the female opponent voluntarily is willing to fight the the transgender male fighter. Then let it happen. It's a agreement between two people.

Personally, if a female wants to fight a man, that's her choice.

I would have more a issue with transgender male athletes competing against females in track and field who have no choice but compete against. 

Atleast prize fighting females have a choice to turn down the sport, as long the male isn't lying. In other sports the females have ZERO choice and are forced to compete with Men, that's what's ****** up for me.

GothamCat
GothamCat

09.12.2021 | 6:21 PM ET

Alana McLaughlin's opponent knew she was trans before she even signed the contract. Alana has never hidden the fact she is transgender. Her opponent, Celine Provost said before the fight that she felt WMMA should allow trans women in. After the fight they ******* hugged for crying out loud. Also she started transitioning at 28 not 38. and it is hilarious that you call me intolerant while here you are calling her a man over and over
GothamCat
GothamCat

09.12.2021 | 6:23 PM ET

like i said before. if the idea of a trans woman fighting a cis woman makes you uncomfortable, that's fine. if you think such fights should not be allowed to happen, thats fine. I hold no ill will towards you for that. Its when people start misgendering them and calling them no better than domestic abusers when this was a bout both fighters agreed to that i take issue. 

* Edited at 09.12.2021, 6:24 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris

09.12.2021 | 6:24 PM ET

@gotham we I've mentioned multiple times, that the pro of this was she mentioned that she was transgender before the fight. 

You just went on a rant about nothing.

Please try reading comprehension, go back around 8 posts and re-read that I have mentioned that..please don't be intolerant of my beliefs

GothamCat
GothamCat

09.12.2021 | 6:26 PM ET

you called her a she, took you long enough. when your belief is intolerance personified, why should I have to be tolerant of it?
Xconchris
Xconchris

09.12.2021 | 6:27 PM ET

That was a typo 😆

Here I took a picture for you, since you just went on a rant about literally nothing.

GothamCat
GothamCat

09.12.2021 | 6:28 PM ET

and yes you mentioned that she was forthcoming of her identity as a pro. while deliberately misgendering her the entire time. i didnt forget that. the majority of that rant was directed at the rest of the thread. i should have seperated the two segments one into the people who compare it to domestic violence section, and the you deliberately misgendering her portion
Xconchris
Xconchris

09.12.2021 | 6:30 PM ET

I believe that your stance on this subject is tolerance personified. You understand that it's a matter of opinion right. You can't accept 1 belief and not others. Your intolerant of others and only accept yours. That's the definition of intolerance

GothamCat
GothamCat

09.12.2021 | 6:30 PM ET

and being on hormones and surgeries for over a decade gets rid of the majority of those advantages
Xconchris
Xconchris

09.12.2021 | 6:32 PM ET

I mentioned his birth gender because that's my belief of what a individual is. Please be tolerant of my beliefs. It's extremely offensive. I am not questioning what you call that individual 🌭

GothamCat
GothamCat

09.12.2021 | 6:34 PM ET

having the opinion that this fight makes you uncomfortable? im fine with that. having the opinion these fights shouldnt happen? i disagree with your opinion but I don't dislike you for having it. Misgendering someone, you cant even bring your self to say she and her instead of he and him, when even if you dont believe they are a woman, it is polite common courtesy to use a persons preferred pronouns, then it ceases to be a matter of opinion. thats not an opinon, that is a deliberate action you take.
Xconchris
Xconchris

09.12.2021 | 6:36 PM ET

It would be a polite common courtesy to let me use the pronouns I prefer to my beliefs. 😎

How about you stop trying to make everyone comply to your demands and beliefs and respect other people's opinions on the subject. That's intolerance

GothamCat
GothamCat

09.12.2021 | 6:37 PM ET

misgendering someone to me is highly offensive so yeah, cut the tolerance argument ********
Xconchris
Xconchris

09.12.2021 | 6:37 PM ET

We're almost at 100 pages folks!

Xconchris
Xconchris

09.12.2021 | 6:38 PM ET

Not accepting my pronouns is also highly offensive to me. So we're stuck in a stalemate here. I guess you will have to tolerate my pronouns and I will tolerate your intolerance

Page 92

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Ariane Lipski, Austin Hubbard, UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez picks
  • MMA Mania : Cannonier Vs Imamov Headlines UFC Louisville
  • Bad Left Hook : Cieslak vs Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • Bad Left Hook : Michal Cieslak vs Isaac Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Press Conference Video!
  • UFC.com : UFC Returns To Louisville For UFC Fight Night On June 8 At KFC Yum! Center
  • MMA Junkie : Tatiana Suarez campaigns for title shot vs. Zhang Weili at UFC 306: 'I get a submission 100 percent'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Makhachev vs. Poirier adds key prospect bout
  • UFC.com : Gabriel Benitez: Still flying the flag
  • MMA Mania : A Special Message For Chinless Scumbags
  • UFC.com : Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: Why Timing Is Everything For Matheus Nicolau
  • MMA Junkie : Tatsuro Taira fills UFC 302 opening, fights Joshua Van
  • MMAFighting.com : Ronda Rousey blasts Joe Rogan, MMA media for turning on her: ‘They’re a bunch of assh*les’
  • Jits Magazine : BJJ Stars 12 Full Preview
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Malott books UFC return after upset loss to Neil Magny
  • MMAFighting.com : Between the Links: Ryan Garcia silences doubters, Dana White’s victory lap, UFC Vegas 91 vs. KnuckleMania
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL live now
  • MMAFighting.com : Donald Cerrone reveals nasty injury preparing to ride Dana White’s Twisted Steel
  • MMA Mania : Once More, With Kicking
  • Bad Left Hook : Adrien Broner vs Blair Cobbs official for June 7, WBC title fight on undercard