Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,540
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 768

Amettxpc
Amettxpc
  • Predictions:  12,798  |  73.4%
  • Forum Posts:  2,186
  • Post Score: 192

05.23.2023 | 2:53 AM ET

I personally think that signing with the PFL was good on paper for Francis Ngannou (I clarify on paper), but the truth was bad timing considering that the PFL season was hit hard with 9 positive tests in the first 3 weeks of competition In my opinion, being the PFL Chairman, fighting boxing outside of the PFL and being able to have your own sponsors (something that can actually be done in a minimal way in the PFL) were the closures that can assure you more money, personally I doubt That Francis earns 8 figures (10 million) per fight and most likely that 10 million will be divided into the payment of his 3 fights in the contract (above 3 million per fight) it would not seem unreasonable to me that Ngannou's opponents have 1 Million insured (perhaps not 2 million as various media claim) but perhaps the most complicated issue is getting opponents to sell PPVs to justify Francis' salary: Maybe Bader or some HW from Bellator could fight in the PFL, not for cross-promotion event but because in the Bellator contracts there is no clause regarding exclusivity and this is what allowed Shlemenko to fight in M-1 Global at the time and Koreshkov fights in RCC the last year (the thing is that there are no attractive names at the marketing level in Bellator's HW division if we don't count Bader), Malykhin could be an option (Petrosyan has fought in his own events even though he is under contract with ONE FC).

The PPV in Salt Lake City bringing back that bad concept and already burnt out BMF belt with a heavy match-making is a sign of showing that the UFC does not need Francis Ngannou and it may actually be true: Francis despite his lethal power of KO was never a big PPV draw and the reason he was known outside of MMA and appeared in Fast and Furious was because he was the UFC champion (as well as Bisping in Triple X) and not because he was Francis Ngannou, However, the fact that Dana says that Francis doesn't take risks is ridiculous: Ngannou fought his last fight against with injured knees and then he went to free agency, now that is taking big risks. 

Obviously, Dana and his henchmen (such as Rogan) are going to push narratives calling Ngannou cowardly, weak-minded or "he fumbled the bag" and etc. But the reality is that Francis did the best for him and his declarations of being the MMA Heavyweight Lineal Champ also makes sense: DC beats Miocic for the UFC Belt, Miocic beats DC twice to recover and defend his championship, Francis knocks Stipe and defense his belt against Ciryl Gane, Francis leaves UFC for Contract Issues and after that Jones came back and beat Gane to win a vacant title. I don't think Jones and Dana would take the risk of an exhibition boxing or MMA interpromotion Fight against PFL's Ngannou, first of all because when Jones participated in Submission Underground he did it against Dan Henderson which was mainly, if he wanted to take risks he could face some ADCC Champion in a Grappling Contest but I wouldn't call it a cowardly move either: Jones wanted to stay active during his first USADA suspension and Hendo was still under contract with the UFC and UFC fighters have always been able to fight at SUG or CFFC Grappling events so everything was the most logical. 

Honestly in a Jones vs. Ngannou I would put Jones as the favorite, but to think that Ngannou with his KO Power and Wrestling defense and Offense shown in his fights against Stipe and Ciryl does not have a chance seems something very crazy to me: Jones easily overcomes a Gane who has no submission defense, I don't doubt that he can subs Ngannou on the ground too, but Francis will be much more difficult to carry or control on the ground due to his evolution in recent years and his athleticism.

"Moicano Wants Money!"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

05.23.2023 | 9:46 AM ET

A Modern Romance in the City

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

05.23.2023 | 9:48 AM ET

It was
Just a fling
Didn't mean a thing
But now I'm
reaching
for
A ring

I need another drink
https://www.thesun.ie/news/8646126/the-great-sex-experiment-open-marriage/

* Edited at 05.23.2023, 9:52 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

05.23.2023 | 10:34 AM ET

Sorry, in non Romance in the City news, if there is anyone here into Jiu-Jitsu/Judo/BJJ I highly recommend the Japanese company Isami, they started out making Karate gi's but diversified over time. I read great reviews of their gi's and I am a huge Japan fan so I put in an order. Most gi's are made in China and Pakistan with a few exceptions so the fact they make most of their gear in Japan interested me

I have seen many Judo and Jiu Jitsu gi's over the years, and honestly their standard non patched Sashiko gi I ordered, I have never seen or felt a gi like this, it really is made different. I got sick custom embroidery on the front, and yeah everything was fine, communication, delivery etc. I ordered one of their very last 100% cotton gi's they are switching their gi pants to a polyester/cotton blend, I prefer 100% cotton, but yeah thats the one thing though, if you don't mind that. So yeah if you want a truly superior Japanese crafted gi you will have likely forever check out Isami Japan. They seem to be sold out now, must be prepping their new poly/cotton blend pants....  Don't like polyester though was lucky to sneak in an order before they switch

Price wise the prices are similar to standard average gi's, they aren't really a rip off or over priced at all which is epic, but the quality and texture is levels above most other gi's, you have to see it and feel it to believe it

https://isami-eng.com/collections/jiu-jitsu-gi

Oh damn read this when I clicked on one of their gi's

"Due to the serious lack of manpower at the production line for Jiu-Jitsu gi, we are no longer able to calculate (predict) the specific lead time. If not knowing specific lead time (although it should be no more than 6 months) is OK, please email which model, color, size, quantity, and your name and address to isamishop@gmail.com"

* Edited at 05.23.2023, 11:15 AM ET *

JM Barrie
JM Barrie
  • Predictions:  7,835  |  54.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,617
  • Post Score: -69

05.24.2023 | 1:54 PM ET

i am about to unsub ufcs youtube channel.
ive just been hiding all the slap promotion content but may move to unsubbing.

slap fighting is not a sport
there is no way to escape brain injury in that clown show

GET IT OFF MY FEED. 

"1. Avoidant personality disorder _______________2. Maladaptive daydreaming"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,135
  • Post Score: 333

05.24.2023 | 3:44 PM ET

@Stephen, I see the Royal Family ran over a poor peasant from the country side. Probably didn't spill their tea they were sipping on while they felt the bump. Explain your Buckingham palace!!!!

https://www.insider.com/woman-dies-hit-by-royal-motorcade-duchess-of-edinburgh-2023-5

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

05.24.2023 | 6:20 PM ET

@Xconchris

This is undoubtedly a tragedy and my thoughts are with the lady's loved ones. Sophie, Duchess of Edinburgh shares this sentiment as quoted by the article "The Duchess of Edinburgh is deeply saddened to hear that Helen Holland has passed away. Her Royal Highness's deepest condolences and sympathies go to all of Ms Holland's family,"

As for the accident, it would've been a chuffer driving rather than any of the royals themselves. A member of the royal family would never cause an accident if they were driving a vehicle themselves (btw, don't bother looking up Prince Phillip's crash a couple of years back where he broke a woman's arm and flipped his car on it's roof, it totally not worth your time!) As for the chuffer, I have no doubt that the royal family will take the appropriate action and their head will soon to be on a spike at the Tower of London!

Joking aside, condolences to Hellen Holland's loved ones once more.

* Edited at 05.24.2023, 6:20 PM ET *

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Xconchris
Xconchris

05.24.2023 | 6:28 PM ET

just a conspiracy...... but maybe the duchess pointed at that old lady in the street and instructed the driver to run her over to amuse her while she sips her tea and laughs at the poor peasant. 

i have nothing to prove that haha

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

05.24.2023 | 7:02 PM ET

@Xconchris 

Sophie, Duchess of Edinburgh is too kind-hearted for that. Only the late Prince Phillip would've take delight in such a devilish act.

Xconchris
Xconchris

05.24.2023 | 7:06 PM ET

Your forgetting the worst of all. 

Prince Andrew, and his sweating on islands minor problem haha

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

05.24.2023 | 7:12 PM ET

@Xconchris 

We don't talk about that sweaty old nonce!

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,263  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,255
  • Post Score: 136

05.24.2023 | 9:02 PM ET

Derndebacle

Not a fan of Dern she is mid at best but reading articles about her ex and their legal ordeal I do feel some sympathy.
That guy is the most pathetic scum, and now he is trying the Johnny Depp approach.
Accusing a small woman of physically assaulting him, that **** is funny and then trying to get her to pay 4k a month in alymony.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

05.24.2023 | 9:18 PM ET

I heard Latin/Brazilian men have a more macho culture, more primal, and beating their women is part of that culture. It is also a big thing in Italy (and Albania) the O.G Latins ha.... I am partly of old English stock so I have come to subscribe more to progressive civilized ways, but I respect other cultures, even alien ones such as Sharia Islam, Scientology, or Mormonism (just keep it away from me)

Dern is more westernized now so she doesn't want to put up with old country traditions(?)....

* Edited at 05.24.2023, 10:51 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

05.24.2023 | 9:40 PM ET

@Joshjeffords What do you make of this one? Lucky the camera was there or they may not have stopped till a while later....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1648793593900064770

And this one, hood bangin' gone wrong

https://twitter.com/i/status/1618007953709367298

* Edited at 05.24.2023, 9:43 PM ET *

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords

05.24.2023 | 9:42 PM ET

Waste dunno I am permabanned from twitter..and or deleted my account.

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

05.24.2023 | 9:45 PM ET

Your missing out I only got into Twitter since Elon took over but thats where its at, Twitter is where you get all the real news and media and insane videos

He put in a woke woman as CEO now though or something so she may ruin it stupidly

* Edited at 05.24.2023, 9:46 PM ET *

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords

05.24.2023 | 9:53 PM ET

Didn't he promise to close down all facilities and turn it into a homeless shelter?

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

05.24.2023 | 9:56 PM ET

Elon can do whatever he wants he is the future 1st - 1st generation African migrant president of The United States of America just keep this Twitter train going if the new woke CEO ruins it we are all out but she may not be too bad we have to see

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,389  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,968
  • Post Score: 172

05.24.2023 | 11:49 PM ET

I have unfollowed every fighter on social media promoting that power slap ********

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

JReynolds47
JReynolds47
  • Predictions:  12,521  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,515
  • Post Score: 13

05.24.2023 | 11:53 PM ET

That's dumb.

"Jarno Errens, Damir Hadzovic"

Page 768

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Iranian MMA Fighter Attacked By Russian Crowd For Kicking Ring Girl, Hitting Opponent With Cheap Shots After Losing
  • Bad Left Hook : Tim Tszyu vs Vergil Ortiz Jr planned for Crawford-Madrimov undercard
  • UFC.com : The Flyweight Title Picture Comes Into Focus For The Next Month
  • MMA Junkie : Video: MMA fighter DQ'd after projectile vomiting blue liquid in the cage
  • UFC.com : Fighters on the Rise | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Explains Why Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler Should Be A 165-Pound Title Fight
  • Bad Left Hook : Matchroom wins Ennis vs Crowley purse bid, targets July in Philadelphia
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown lambastes referee ‘clearly’ favoring Devin Haney over Ryan Garcia: ‘You should be fined for that one motherf*****’
  • MMA Junkie : Why Michael Chandler believes he could 'absolutely outclass' Conor McGregor at UFC 303
  • MMA Mania : Fight Motion! UFC Slows Down Its ‘300’ Highlights
  • Bad Left Hook : Luis Alberto Lopez vs Angelo Leo in the works for Aug. 10
  • Bad Left Hook : Lopez vs Leo in the works for Aug. 10
  • Middle Easy : Michael Chandler Opens Up About Doubting Himself After Being Inactive For Too Long, Reveals Gameplan Against Conor McGregor
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Who should Max Holloway fight next after spectacular UFC 300 knockout?
  • MMA Junkie : PFL's Derek Anderson shares graphic injury photo after alleged hit-and-run, out of Cedric Doumbe fight
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | What’s Next For Jamahal Hill, Boxer Anthony Sims Jr. Talks What UFC Gets Right
  • MMAFighting.com : Derek Anderson out of Cedric Doumbe fight after suffering gruesome foot injury
  • Bad Left Hook : Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe rematch official for June 15 in London
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen rejects Daniel Cormier's idea of Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler for UFC 165-pound title
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean Strickland’s head coach explains what he could’ve done better vs. Dricus du Plessis, previews Paulo Costa bout