Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,536
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 753

TapyoDayx
TapyoDayx
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  24
  • Post Score: 104

05.05.2023 | 9:33 AM ET

A rant:

I'm fed up of driving at the moment because there are two many ****s on the road cutting me up or getting in my way. I'm a calm driver usually that just follows the road rules, yet I can't seem to enjoy one drive without someone being a **** or thinking they own the road or if there hard.
Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,126  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,131
  • Post Score: 333

05.05.2023 | 10:51 AM ET

* Edited at 05.05.2023, 10:56 AM ET *

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,457  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,545
  • Post Score: 237

05.05.2023 | 12:19 PM ET

surprised Louis doesn't deal with road rage by just forcing the other drivers to watch him masturbate

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

ZoomerBet
ZoomerBet
  • Predictions:  2,950  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,135
  • Post Score: 269

05.05.2023 | 12:38 PM ET

"Excuse me guys, I want to say something. I want to stay humble, but I have to talk because you guys talk too much"

Xconchris
Xconchris

05.05.2023 | 1:05 PM ET

Fisty, Louis did first ask permission to the ladies before he started jerking off in front of them.  Still better than Kobe Bryant's fetish hahaha 

Casual008
Casual008
  • Predictions:  4,520  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,865
  • Post Score: 259

05.05.2023 | 2:37 PM ET

I thought there was two accusations. One was from two women who stated they did consent but later found it creepy and the other being a woman who said he ambushed her in the washroom and forced her to watch him masturbate. 

Edit: Seems like I was wrong. There was 5 accusers and he didn't force her to watch but he did apologize for shoving her into the bathroom. 

* Edited at 05.05.2023, 2:51 PM ET *

"They're sorcerers they don't get knocked out"

Xconchris
Xconchris

05.05.2023 | 3:23 PM ET

The one I read was, the 2 women thought he was joking and not serious. Then he started jerking it to their shock 😆

Nothing illegal. Just a weird fetish

Xconchris
Xconchris

05.05.2023 | 3:26 PM ET

Near my place their was still pastor that worked at a real estate agency. They caught him placing cameras in the female toilets.

I don't care if your Selma Hayek or Sophia Vergara, I don't want to see a turd come out of you. Some people got some weird things that get them off. 

* Edited at 05.05.2023, 3:30 PM ET *

****les
****les
  • Predictions:  280  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,228
  • Post Score: 244

05.05.2023 | 4:16 PM ET

Fisty's solution to road rage is...well, It's pretty bespoke really. While I'm sure it's an effective means of deescalation when  he applies it in a session of bumper cars at a boy scouts charity jamboree fair, I don't think it should be widely adopted for use in general traffic situations by members of this site.

It's an intriguing if altogether perverse idiosyncrasy. I never felt compelled, when cut off in traffic, to shuffle over to the passenger seat when pulled up at a set of lights to roll down the window and start jerking off through the window at the offending vehicle.

* Edited at 05.05.2023, 4:41 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 1 week, 13 hours, and 42 minutes from now.
Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,252  |  64.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,243
  • Post Score: 137

05.06.2023 | 2:46 AM ET

Exhibition masturbation glad to see the circus is back in town.

"Weasel Piss *********" Dan Hooker

HeelStrickland
HeelStrickland
  • Predictions:  3  |  100.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: -1500

05.06.2023 | 10:15 PM ET

Gregory's my ***** 😎

Lmaooooo, the **** are these pathetic ass attempts to annoy the old sack of dog****? Step aside me show you how it's done bums

Hey Gregory you stupid piece of ******* ******** horses ass **** Ban me again if you're a stupid little ***** (which I already know you are). I still use your website every day (jk no I dont because its **** and you like touching little boys) but I come and go whenever the **** I please and there aint a god damn thing you can do about it you stupid old bum 😭😭😭. Any time I choose I can come hop on and do whatever the **** I want. Stupid ******* ****** kill yourself. You have autism, aids, and gonorrhea and Sherdog is **** but its still better because its not owned by a pedo that gets in his feelings every time someone insults him. Cope harder balding bum 😎😎😎
A moderator has publicly marked this as inappropriate. Please be respectful on Tapology otherwise suspensions may be levied.
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 weeks, 3 days, 13 hours, and 33 minutes from now.
CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,103  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  10,536
  • Post Score: 109

05.06.2023 | 11:11 PM ET

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,811  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  31,962
  • Post Score: 87

05.06.2023 | 11:11 PM ET

DrChaotic has mental issues 

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

****les
****les

05.07.2023 | 2:40 AM ET

It's my opinion that this forum is currently in an entropic death-spiral as a consequence of suspension-fear-induced banalisation caused by a panopticon effect--a flow-on catalysed by Greg's appointment of anonymous, trigger-happy mods roaring drunk on power trips who seemingly relish the opportunity to jam their fubsy, fat-knuckled, cheetos-dust-encrusted thumbs on the smote button whenever they encounter anything not considered G-rated. The boards are redolent with the stench of self-censorship and ban-anxiety. The Earth is salted. Nothing grows other than the platitudinous. It is, to put it simply, a dreck factory.

* Edited at 05.07.2023, 3:47 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 1 week, 13 hours, and 42 minutes from now.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
  • Predictions:  2,967  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  866
  • Post Score: 326

05.07.2023 | 9:28 AM ET

I think this is a straw man and you know it.  The sorts of things that are being banned are out and out vitriol directed towards other members or groups of people, which contribute nothing of substance to the forums.  It's been my observation that warnings are usually issued first.

"While I Have Breath, I Have Hope."

****les
****les

05.07.2023 | 11:48 AM ET

I went through Crimson's post history. There was nothing contained therein over at least twenty posts that warranted a suspension whatsoever. Anyone milquetoast and pusillanimous to the degree that they have the potential to be slightly-- let alone grievously-- offended by any of that content not only shouldn't be on the internet. They should be in hermitage.

There is nothing of substance to be found anywhere on this forum whatsoever. It's a Tiktok contained in a kinder surprise.Tapology has always been a catch-all for ****offs and misfits, but at least there was a time when they had some right to freedom of speech and expression that engendered some humorous and engaging discourse.  It appears they no longer have the right to even venture a reasonable opinion. Greg said he wanted to the forums to feel 'Alive' once. And they are, in the sense that a human being still meets that technical definition when clinically brain-dead with a feeding tube rammed up their nose. Not alive, no.

Undead.

Tapology now caters to the witless, dull, disinteresting hysterics that infest the larger forums such as reddit en masse like crabs in a dog's rug, and is moderated in the same callow, hamfisted way by a clique of nameless stasi, who are unmistakable dopamine junkies, with arbitrary powers to joyfully suspend anybody at all for the slightest perceived infraction or anything that can be perceived as such. They are the moderation equivalent of an obese, warty teacher who deliver art class at a special school mainlining a dominion rush by burning handicapped children with cigarettes in the supply closet.

The result is generalised fear on behalf of the users, malaise, and banality. 95% of everything posted on every sub on this forum had no reason to ever be posted at all. It's utter piffle. I'm sure the site will broadly continue to grow. But the forum is sick, and will die, like all sick things.

And I will not be here for it.

You want an analogy of what Tapology currently is? See Below. The thing with the microphone is the mods. The clientele is the guy in the black shirt by the strobe light. The song being played is the comments. The guy with the bat is the posters arguing about fictitious bets.

https://twitter.com/CatchUpFeed/status/1645852579321221126?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1645852579321221126%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=  

I cannot imagine how little self-respect one would need to have to willingly devote any amount of time and energy to a site as oppressively ******* dull, and puerile, as Tapology in its current iteration.

And for the mods: Congratulations, you preside over nothing at all. You're bellhops standing below a dollar-store print of an urn and a fruitbowl outside an elevator. Enjoy polishing Mao's glass mausoleum with the windex. What winners!

I'll be somewhere else that's worth my time.

* Edited at 05.07.2023, 12:05 PM ET *

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,777
  • Post Score: 273

05.07.2023 | 11:51 AM ET

If you are getting banned it's because you contribute nothing to this website and it's a private website, it's not your place to come on and honestly the guy who just **** talked Gregory, could you be anymore insecure and come off as a complete and total loser?

Also, who the **** are you? Again, it's a private website. You have no right to call out Gregory for being unreasonable, it's you who are fighting over idiotic things and really making no sense with posts about how entitled you are and this is your website, basically.

Man, I feel bad for anyone who knows that idiot in real life.

btw, there is something so funny about you bringing up Gregory being a pedophile an old man, do you have thoughts of children that you project on others because you're angry at yourself so you insult others because you're truly angry at yourself and called him what you feel you are. 

Great post to out yourself as a true let down to society, but I'm no saint either. 

And that's an insult to people with true mental health issues, @ayy lol

* Edited at 05.07.2023, 12:02 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

ImRealUgly
ImRealUgly
  • Predictions:  2,152  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,201
  • Post Score: 131

05.07.2023 | 12:06 PM ET

Fish/****les

Hey bro do you wanna join the tapology discord? There’s a lot of people wanting you in there. Here’s the link if you do:

https://discord.gg/M5yhCyU4

* Edited at 05.07.2023, 12:06 PM ET *

"Echoes of past events, nudge the tiller on my present course. I await its reflection in the future."

Lisac
Lisac
  • Predictions:  1,554  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  416
  • Post Score: 205

05.07.2023 | 12:07 PM ET

The guy that went off on Gregory is DrChaotic, and I don't understand why everyone keeps downvoting Ayylmao for pointing out Chaotic is mentally ill lmao

* Edited at 05.07.2023, 12:08 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 14 hours, and 37 minutes from now.
flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,777
  • Post Score: 273

05.07.2023 | 12:08 PM ET

He's not mentally ill, he needs to go outside. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Page 753

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : LIVE! Chicago Highlights, Streaming Updates TONIGHT!
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia chugs beer after badly missing weight, chaos overtakes final Devin Haney faceoff
  • MMA Mania : Mega Prospect Ready For UFC Call Up
  • MMA Junkie : Belal Muhammad fueled by Leon Edwards title fight delay, things getting personal: 'I hate his guts'
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Alex Perez Details Why Steve Erceg Got UFC Title Shot Over Muhammad Mokaev
  • MMA Mania : Garcia Chugs A Beer, Stares Down Fired-Up Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Terence Crawford to face Israil Madrimov for WBA title at 154
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia weigh-in video
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: 2024 PFL 3 ceremonial weigh-ins, fighter faceoffs
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL newcomer Goiti Yamauchi inspired by Ronaldo in recovery from gruesome knee injury
  • MMA Junkie : MMA promotion adds bonus inspired by Max Holloway's UFC 300 knockout, and it's pretty wild
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: Michael Chandler 'not driving the sales' in Conor McGregor fight, unlikely to get PPV points
  • Middle Easy : Jake Paul Lays Down $10 Million MMA Challenge to Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal: ‘I Want Either One’
  • MMA Mania : Garcia Misses Weight In Latest Circus Stunt
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia weigh-in video live now
  • Bad Left Hook : Charlo invokes right to Madrimov title fight
  • Jits Magazine : Free Fight Friday: Renato Canuto vs Damon Morgan
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz sued by Rodney Petersen over 2023 New Orleans street fight
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz sued by 'Not Logan Paul' Rodney Petersen over 2023 New Orleans street fight
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Haney Vs Garcia Official Weigh Ins!