Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,542
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 733

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,927  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,039
  • Post Score: 88

03.28.2023 | 10:41 AM ET

🤣🤣🤣

There was a period of months where I would get 3 downvotes on every post I made. I think that’s why it’s skewed so much🤣

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

JReynolds47
JReynolds47
  • Predictions:  12,533  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,515
  • Post Score: 13

03.28.2023 | 10:45 AM ET

damn im really number 9

"Jarno Errens, Damir Hadzovic"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,778
  • Post Score: 273

03.28.2023 | 10:49 AM ET

Bill Burgess is still on the list, he was a poster who was much older and had opinion's that would seem like he was trolling. Unfortunately he passed over 7 years ago. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

03.28.2023 | 12:35 PM ET

@NotSabbath

As hilarious as it would be to be able to get an award for insulting me, I really don't think there should be any awards or acknowledgement of trolling as it would just reinforce it. It would motivate them and give them somthing to work towards. 

The same goes for interacting with the trolls in the UFC threads. I barely follow those threads anymore, I just skim read it and read the posts from users I know aren't full of **** but as annoying as the trolls are, it never fails to amaze me how often people react to them. When I was in my teens, I was for a lack of a better phrase, a complete arsehole to basically everyone for no reason and part of that involved internet trolling. I loved seeing people respond as it gave me a feeling of, I guess, intelligence that I'd got under their skin and that I was owning them. The ones who ignored me were the worst as I just felt like I'd wasted my time. Thankfully I grew out of that phase otherwise @Gregory would banned me a long time ago but that's my advice as a former arsehole is just turn the other cheek and they'll get bored and move on. Think of trolls like a fire. They can quickly get out of control and cause a lot of damage but only if you give them oxygen and let them breathe. Smother them out early with a lack of attention and they'll fizzle out and die an unspectacular death. 

For those who feel that they need to defend themselves every single time, remember that you can block them and hide their posts so that you can't see them. Remember, we're here to talk about fights, not start them. Tapology will be better for it in the long run if we all keep this mindset. 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

NotSabbath
NotSabbath
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  28
  • Post Score: 271

03.28.2023 | 12:52 PM ET

Stephen Terry

You have a point. If anything this would more likely enhance toxicity on the site than anything else. Still, a funny idea. 

In the end, it is best that people like this are simply ignored and treated as little more than a fart in the wind. The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 7 hours, and 40 minutes from now.
Rombu
Rombu
  • Predictions:  10,098  |  72.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,258
  • Post Score: 303

03.28.2023 | 12:52 PM ET

want some get some

My fellow reggae shark and friend Mr. Stephen Terry has just so masterfully explained the truth.

But for all them folks that like anexxes,

if you ever want some, come and get some
what is real
israel
pardon, is real  
therefore if you want some, come and get some

Yours truly (them all know who the shark meant) 
the reggae shark is real

"the day these thick white clouds changed the climate on this planet forever" - Reggae Shark

NotSabbath
NotSabbath

03.28.2023 | 1:06 PM ET

Faith

While at work, I had become lost in thought. I began pondering the concept of God and the afterlife. I had raised myself largely as an atheist, using logical fallacies and hypocrisy as the reasoning for my destain of Christianity. But overtime, I recognize that those were only small parts of why I resisted the concept of an almighty. It was not logic or hypocrisy that steered me away, but my stubbornness and pride, specifically my inability to comprehend the idea of giving control to someone else. I found it cowardly to ever relinquish your troubles onto a non-existent being, it seemed like merely a way out.

But now I do not see if that way. If anything, giving control to anyone that isn’t yourself is one of the bravest things humans can accept. We all fear death, we all try to evade thinking about it. We distract ourselves with hobbies and people and vanities in part to not be alone with our thoughts when caught in a dark headset. Death is frightening because it is inevitable, and unknowable. You must give into it. You must give control to it. 

As we grow up, our jobs encourage the concept of control. The more of a role you play in your profession, the more control you have. Americans in particular love to fetishize ‘The Grindset’, the concept of being able to push through the odds with sheer will, determination and unrelenting work ethic. Many men pursue this concept in modern day, desperately clinging onto the concept of discovery and forging your own destiny in a society where all lands have been conquered and where the American Dream has been reduced to sedated fluff of typing aimlessly away at a keyboard behind a desk for the rest of your life. 

What does it really mean to be in control of yourself? Of your body and mind? Is it not gift enough to not have control over everything? Imagine if you had to control your blood vessels, or how your heart beats, or how your hair grows. This would be miserable. Control is not as desirable as many make it out to be. In fact, maybe some of us are better off giving it to others. 

It is however, difficult to, in part because of trust. It doesn’t matter how close you are to family, or your friends, or your lover…in the end, they cannot read your mind, they did now grow alongside you your entire lifespan. Only you know yourself 100%, until the day you die. I can see the comfort in having trust in an omniscient being, a figure that maybe, just maybe, knows you as much as you know yourself. The peace that revelation must give to some people must be overwhelming.

Maybe I should consider looking into Faith. Maybe I need to change how I see life. 
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 7 hours, and 40 minutes from now.
DrChaotic
DrChaotic
  • Predictions:  6,259  |  70.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,242
  • Post Score: 71

03.28.2023 | 1:20 PM ET

Sir, this is a Wendy's...
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 8 months, 1 week, 22 hours, and 33 minutes from now.
NotSabbath
NotSabbath

03.28.2023 | 1:27 PM ET

Anyways, anyone ever watched the movie ‘Gay N****** From Outer Space’?
Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,263  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,256
  • Post Score: 136

03.28.2023 | 1:31 PM ET

Ahh the Misc thread rando unfiltered or informed religion, poetry and weird statistics and comparisons I do love the smell of Tapology in the morning.
PS turns out that was my coffee carry on.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

NotSabbath
NotSabbath

03.28.2023 | 3:16 PM ET

Me and DrChaotic on our way to the fight card forums to call Mezzor a ******

Andrew1047
Andrew1047
  • Predictions:  4,242  |  83.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,813
  • Post Score: -82

03.28.2023 | 3:18 PM ET

I'd like to remind everyone I simply posted my opinion of why Khabib was the GOAT and Sabbath took it upon himself to attack me again when there was no arguments. 

Now his mind is broken and just another piece in my portfolio. 
This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 7 months, 1 week, 13 hours, and 45 minutes from now.
NotSabbath
NotSabbath

03.28.2023 | 3:32 PM ET

Andrew1047

Andrew1047
Andrew1047
  • Predictions:  4,242  |  83.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,813
  • Post Score: -82

03.28.2023 | 3:51 PM ET

Oh hello Sabbath's alt, mysteriously created just as Sabbath gets suspended. 
This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 7 months, 1 week, 13 hours, and 45 minutes from now.
FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,486  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,546
  • Post Score: 237

03.28.2023 | 4:02 PM ET

great, your meaningless, faceless beef over nothing has spilled over to yet another thread. Just block each other already, or make your own ****-flinging thread maybe

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

NotSabbath
NotSabbath

03.28.2023 | 4:07 PM ET

Andrew1047

What a preposterous assumption.
NotSabbath
NotSabbath

03.28.2023 | 4:08 PM ET

FistyMcKickerChoke

It’s not meaningless. I’m doing it cause it’s funny.

But you’re right, this is becoming dull. I’m just gonna let him yell in an echo chamber for awhile and continue to ****post in peace

* Edited at 03.28.2023, 4:09 PM ET *

DrChaotic
DrChaotic
  • Predictions:  6,259  |  70.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,242
  • Post Score: 71

03.28.2023 | 5:18 PM ET

epic walter white x jesse edit 🔥

That edit goes harder than Andrew's load when he gets molested by a Dagestani 
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 8 months, 1 week, 22 hours, and 33 minutes from now.
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,542
  • Post Score: 262

03.28.2023 | 7:02 PM ET

Andrew

His name is literally Not Sabbith,

* Edited at 03.28.2023, 7:03 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

NotSabbath
NotSabbath

03.28.2023 | 7:20 PM ET

DamienHandel420

Okay, no offense Damien, nor to anyone else in the thread, but I’m finding these comments about my overblown relation to Sabbath to be kind of absurd. There’s no proof we’re the same person. I just so happen to share the same alias, sense of humor, picks and made my account three days ago, but beyond that any accusation in relation to me being an alternate account is completely baseless. 

Page 733

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : ‘MMA Media Hates Me,’ Ronda Rousey Reacts To Career Backlash & ‘How Happily Everybody Turned’ On UFC Star
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: It PAYS To Be King
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Reveals His ‘Crazy’ Behavior Was a Publicity Stunt Planned Months in Advance
  • MMA Mania : ‘99.9%’ Chance Edwards Vs. Muhammad 2 Happens At UFC 304
  • MMA Junkie : The 10 largest UFC attendances in history
  • MMA Mania : ‘MMA Media Hates Me, It’s Fine’
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Doubles Down On Callout For Alex Pereira Rematch At UFC 301: ‘I Think I Deserve It’
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Goes Off On Logan Paul For Child Trafficking Comments, Claims He Will ‘Destroy’ Paul In Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway's coach breaks down matchup against 'oversized bantamweight' Ilia Topuria
  • MMAFighting.com : Lyoto Machida ‘already breathing fire’ after Luke Rockhold callout, interested in Karate Combat rematch
  • MMA Mania : ‘It’s Crazy That Something Like This Is Happening At This Level’
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev's coach: 'Biggest threat' Justin Gaethje no longer in UFC title picture
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Whoever wants to fight Ryan, he feels comfortable at 144’: De La Hoya talks next steps for Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Whoever wants to fight Ryan, he feels comfortable at 144’: Oscar De La Hoya talks next steps for Ryan Garcia
  • MMA Mania : Double Champ Islam Next? ‘I Already Beat All These Guys’
  • MMAFighting.com : Justin Gaethje: It’ll be ‘6 months, at least, before I get back to taking shots’ after UFC 300 loss
  • MMA Junkie : Manon Fiorot open to Maycee Barber fight – but only if interim UFC flyweight title at stake
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan fires back at Michael Chandler: 'You are just waiting for a paycheck'
  • MMAFighting.com : Islam Makhachev not interested in Max Holloway matchup: ‘Maybe if he wins his next fight’
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: How much credit does Ryan Garcia deserve for beating Devin Haney?