Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,540
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 698

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,134
  • Post Score: 333

01.22.2023 | 4:57 PM ET

@Damien, we have seen this multiple, multiple times when the UFC was in Brazil. When it was going down it didn't even affect me because we were used to the crowd reactions in Brazil. I pretty much figured that everyone else was already use to this and it was a non topic.

Even little kids and grandma's chant  "Uh vai morrer" which means "you're gonna die" haha

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,943
  • Post Score: 247

01.22.2023 | 5:04 PM ET

Honesty Moreno vs Figgy 4 should’ve been on neutral ground. The dead crowd really killed my excitement.

"🌽⚽️"

Xconchris
Xconchris

01.22.2023 | 5:11 PM ET

If you are planning of winning a UFC belt in Brazil off a Brazilian fighter. Just expect the crowd ready to rip you apart 🤠

I think most of it is honest good natured fun. Most of those fans screaming you're gonna die and throwing beer and food at you aren't much different than the fans in Philadelphia throwing batteries at players and snowball's at Santa Claus untill he gets carried off in a stretcher.

When you play in Philly, you also expect a warm loving reaction ☺️

Most of the crowds reaction is now apart of the culture and for the most part, like Philly, just harmless fun.

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,943
  • Post Score: 247

01.22.2023 | 5:16 PM ET

Meh I don’t mind banter but throwing stuff at the fighters who risk their lives to entertain us crosses the line for me.

"🌽⚽️"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,540
  • Post Score: 262

01.22.2023 | 6:01 PM ET

The weird thing is that the fighter are usually respectful when they're fans are arsehole, Figgy took the loss like a man and Petr also wasn't too much of a **** to Sterling either, If people are wondering, My issue with Yan is the way the fans treated Sterling online,  I like trolling Yan fanboys, But I have respect for Yan just because he also took the Sterling rematch lost like a man, Also is one of the most entertainig fighter on the roster with Aldo, Sandhagen and O'Malley fights being all time classic fight

Yan could be one of my favourite fighter, If he fans wasn't so bad, I still like him

"Quack quack quack"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

01.22.2023 | 7:46 PM ET

So Brazil and Philadelphia are clearly too rough for the UFC so I suggest that going forward, all future UFC events should be held in the UK! It makes sense really! After all, we've produced 2 UFC champions which means we've produced more UFC Champions than Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, The Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Côte d'Ivoire, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City), Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Korea, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, UAE, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe COMBINED!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Xconchris
Xconchris

01.22.2023 | 8:36 PM ET

**** Stephen, I've seen those English soccer riots. They might be even more violent and dangerous. People actually die at those events

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

01.22.2023 | 8:41 PM ET

@Xconchris

That's because we're watching two teams try and kick a leather ball into the other team's goal. Two people trying to kill each other in a cage is a far less intense spectacle by comparison!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

01.22.2023 | 11:20 PM ET

Im after missing loads of picks lately

* Edited at 01.22.2023, 11:21 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,383  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  737
  • Post Score: 316

01.23.2023 | 2:50 AM ET

@Xconchris, I'm also remembering the British fans' reaction to Marvin Hagler beating Alan Minter way back when. Not good. 

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr"

Xconchris
Xconchris

01.23.2023 | 8:27 AM ET

Bunch of soccer Hooligans!!!

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,383  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  737
  • Post Score: 316

01.23.2023 | 12:07 PM ET

This is the fight I mentioned. Hagler put on an absolute clinic; the ******-up reactions start around 12:00.

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr"

Hippie
Hippie

01.23.2023 | 8:36 PM ET

Hippie
Hippie

01.23.2023 | 8:53 PM ET

Any swimmer/former swimmer knows even holding your breath doing 50 meters takes LOTS of practice of course minus the freezing water Hof is in..  seriously amazing but 20 years of ‘practice’ could not have hurt..

Beautiful story.. IMO 
Hippie
Hippie

01.23.2023 | 9:21 PM ET

Coming clean guys.. or what ever pronouns u preferably I don’t care.. 😆 

Here’s my X..

Hippie
Hippie

01.23.2023 | 9:23 PM ET

Oh mub****s or whatever ur name is..    

Well..  
Hippie
Hippie

01.23.2023 | 9:27 PM ET

U definitely don’t want to meet me deer sir/mis/pis/shim/shat/sneeze

Hippie
Hippie

01.23.2023 | 9:41 PM ET

Darkskylightclouds

Why you block me bro❓

Hippie
Hippie

01.23.2023 | 9:42 PM ET

^

Hippie
Hippie

01.23.2023 | 9:56 PM ET

Page 698

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Action-Packed Divisions All Round At ADCC Sydney Open 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: And New Super Lightweight Champion?
  • MMA Mania : Nurmagomedov Injured, Bellator Paris Title Fight Paused
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Inks PFL Extension, Returns At Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Rothwell hopes Mark Hunt signing with BKFC materializes, wants rematch that 'brings eyes'
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Banks Big Money After Placing a $2 Million Bet on Himself to Defeat Devin Haney
  • MMA Junkie : Murad Ramazanov lauds Nurmagomedov training discipline for fast start in PFL debut
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is going to make him a way bigger superstar’: Trainer talks Garcia’s big win over Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is going to make him a way bigger superstar’: Trainer talks Ryan Garcia’s big win over Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘This Could Be A Career Death Sentence’
  • MMAFighting.com : DC calls for McGregor vs. Chandler to be 165-pound ‘super lightweight’ title fight
  • MMA Mania : ‘Be Prepared To Bleed, Rainbow!’
  • Bad Left Hook : Pitbull Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr, Santa Cruz vs Mares 3 on Crawford undercard
  • Middle Easy : Jamahal Hill Says He ‘Took No Damage’ Against Alex Pereira, Plans To Take Out ‘Frustrations’ Against Khalil Rountree Jr
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall's MMA debut opponent revealed as full 2024 PFL Europe 2 lineup announced
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Shuts Down Chances Of Conor McGregor and Michael Chandler Fighting For Proposed 165-Pound Title
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC owners at Triller acquired by Hong Kong-based finance company in $4 billion merger
  • MMA Junkie : The Ryan Garcia show is ready to take off after upset of Devin Haney | Opinion
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall ‘Would Be In Trouble’ Against Someone Like Velasquez
  • MMA Junkie : John Kavanagh: Conor McGregor's 'technique is as sharp as ever' ahead of UFC 303