Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,728  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  7,478
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 618

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,351  |  56.7%
  • Forum Posts:  5,879
  • Post Score: 172

09.26.2022 | 10:28 PM ET

I have to give Fishrat credit for being consistent and true to his beliefs. That's not easy to do online for everyone when people can go back on your profile, look at anything you said in the past and use it against you at any moment and any context they wish.

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

****les
****les
  • Predictions:  280  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,228
  • Post Score: 244

09.26.2022 | 10:33 PM ET

@CheckLeftHook for the last two years, I have tried to warn people on this forum about what was going to eventuate.

And now we're all in it. I'll leave it there.
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, 13 hours, and 2 minutes from now.
****les
****les

09.26.2022 | 10:54 PM ET

@Pillory Cheese is a teen. He has no life experience and has never known any real commitments nor responsibilities. He is too young to know anything about anything. He will not believe what I am about to tell you because he is black (but not African) and will simply revert to positive discrimination. That is because he cannot differentiate between race and culture. He sees no difference between himself--a middle-class black African American, and an African black person who was raised in a Liberian Ghetto. He defines his identity and his sense of self via genetics, not environment. He is an essentialist. More simply, he is a racist. I have absolutely no doubt that he considers himself more African than Dricus Du Plessis, who was not only born in Africa, but has lived his entire life there. Cheese himself? Never even been to Africa.

I would also bet you dollars to doughnuts he would have a ****fit if I said that a black person born in, say France, could never really be French because they are black.

Yes, Immigrants from Africa and the Middle East account for the most ****s in Sweden despite being a very minor percentage of the population--less than 10%. The thing to understand however is that Sweden changed the way **** statistics were reported in 2018 to broaden the definition of what constitutes ****. This allowed the bean counters to include many native swedes to be introduced into the tally, thus giving a superficial appearance that immigrants are not critically overrepresented in **** crimes, which they are.This was also bolstered by legal introductions which meant that the ethnicity or immigration status of a ****** could not be publicly published.

Sweden is ultra-progressive and the state has bent over backwards to try and bury the reality of the situation, but there is a way to disseminate it all to some extent. 

There was a departmental leak some years back (2017 I believe) which detailed that between 2004-2014, 82% of people convicted and sentenced to jail for **** in Sweden were foreign born. 45% of those convicted for any crime were foreign born.We can be virtually certain these statistics are correct, because the media that published them was sued by the Swedish government for data security breach. Were they not true, it would have been charged with defamation and/or fraud, which it was not.

This shouldn't be much of a surprise really, because most Swedish migrants come from Africa and the Middle-East, where **** is virtually a cultural institution. Africa is in fact the **** capital of the world. In fact, the top three regions with the worst rates of **** are all in Africa.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/****-statistics-by-country

That was back then, when Sweden had substantially less immigrants than it does now.

Sources:

https://www.sott.net/article/370236-Propaganda-82-percent-of-people-sent-to-prison-in-Sweden-for-gang-****-are-foreign

* Edited at 09.26.2022, 11:17 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, 13 hours, and 2 minutes from now.
CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook

09.26.2022 | 10:57 PM ET

Didn't France take over Sweden or something like that in those statistics because of how bad it's gotten over there too??

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

****les
****les

09.27.2022 | 12:54 AM ET

Well.....Yeah.

****les
****les

09.27.2022 | 12:55 AM ET

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

09.27.2022 | 1:15 AM ET

I think it silly to discredit how good Khabib is, 29-0 in MMA and 12-0 in the UFC, arguably  the most dominant fighter in MMA history,  rarely lose rounds, And beat Conor, Justin, Dustin and RDA, Is it really bad to retire young, He got the money and not a lot of brain damage

I don't really care if he the GOAT of MMA, They're like 12 guys who belong in the discussion for that, But he 100% belongs in the discussion, I'm not even the biggest Khabib fan, I just have no bias and think he great

* Edited at 09.27.2022, 2:04 AM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook

09.27.2022 | 1:53 AM ET

I'm pretty sure he retired because he got money from his Saudi friends. If UFC PPV points paid that well Jones and Conor would 100% be retired already

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

09.27.2022 | 2:21 AM ET

Conor Proper 12 and boxing Maywether gave him enough money to retire young also, Maywether fight gave him a 12 figure payday, And I also think Proper 12 is giving him bank too, Conor fights because he loves to fight, 

Conor reported net worth is 200 million, I think the second highest paid is Khabib with 40 million

P.s, Also I'm not really a Khabib fanboy, Just respect him as a fighter, He just is one of the all time great fighter,

* Edited at 09.27.2022, 2:23 AM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

PiggyBank
PiggyBank
  • Predictions:  1,131  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  686
  • Post Score: 256

09.27.2022 | 3:37 AM ET

Hello, bello!!

"i "Pick ⛏ Up Truck" all the events on Tapology ! | empty walls of Tapology.... | I don't give a flying F16... | keep ****posting about me... | Get Your Mind Out Of The Gutter... | L☻L | @TARTARABLESS | just let me know... !?"

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,143  |  69.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

09.27.2022 | 5:26 AM ET

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,355  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

09.27.2022 | 8:43 AM ET

Figgy's last opponents

"****."

Brabo49
Brabo49
  • Predictions:  1,637  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  80
  • Post Score: 140

09.27.2022 | 11:55 AM ET

All the guy you mentioned have historically struggled with great wrestlers. RDA gets to comfortable on the bottom, Justin lacks technical get ups and basic bjj defense, Connor gases early and let's people push him up against the fence and Poiriers answer to being takendown is pulling a guillotine most of the time, not to mention he also gases when put under pressure by good grapplers. If we are looking at khabibs career as a whole he is probably the most dominant MMA fighter to ever live, but that's partly because of how early he retired. Guys like Oliveira, Gamrot, Tsarukyan, Fiziev, Durish and Damir all would pose (in my opinion) tougher challenges to khabib than Justin, Dustin and Connor. Styles make fights. I'm not saying Fiziev is better than Poirier but certain aspects of his style would match up worse for a guy like khabib, like his takedown defense and explosiveness, and being younger. But you're right he does have some good names on his record, I mean prime Darrell Horcher was just a different kind of animal. When he fought that guy who was like 1-14 just before making his UFC debut I knew he something special, and I'm not just saying that because his family tree looks like the Habsburgs. I'm joking though he was a great fighter and he's the lightweight goat (even though I believe bj was a more dominant champ). He's style was impetuous but he defensive was not so impenetrable. 

"Don't be silly jump the gilly"

Brabo49
Brabo49

09.27.2022 | 12:06 PM ET

Oh and I forgot one man. We all know the reason khabib actually retired. He didn't want to end up 29 and Chandler. Chandler would have sent his head into the rafters, then after khabib regained the ability to live Candler would have pulled him up by his boot straps and said to him "listen khabib when Will Brooks gave birth to my son the first thing I told him was, son when you grow up life's gonna throw things at you and you're gonna wanna give up, but you can never give up. But what I didn't tell him WAS THAT LIFE WAS GOING TO THROW A 155 POUND WRECKING MACHINE AT HIM CALLED IRON MICHAEL CHANDLER WOOOW SEE YOU AT THE TOP!".

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus
  • Predictions:  92  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  693
  • Post Score: 305

09.27.2022 | 3:38 PM ET

**** Khabob, all my homies hate khabob 

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

09.27.2022 | 4:42 PM ET

Charles best wins is the same as Khabib best wins, So if Khabib had easy opponents,  so has Charles 

I personally think both Charles and Khabib are some of the all time great fighters, Both  have to be in the discussion of all time great,  If you don't, You either don't know **** about MMA, Or is bias

Also. Does it really matter who was better, Charles went on a 11 fight and counting  win streak beating top guys and Khabib went on a 12 fight win streak beating top guy, To do that in MMA is hard, I think they're the 2 best lightweight ever in MMA, And espacally if they ain't going to fight eachother

* Edited at 09.27.2022, 4:49 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Brabo49
Brabo49

09.27.2022 | 6:10 PM ET

I wasn't talking about Charles I was talking about BJ Penn. Charles is below khabib in greatness in my opinion, he's still a great fighter though who will go down as one of the most entertaining lightweights of all time. Charles has fought better competition throughout his career though. 
I would put khabib somewhere in the top ten of Goats, somewhere below Artem Lobov. 

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

09.27.2022 | 6:42 PM ET

I do think Jon Jones  is the best fighter ever   because he did what Khabib did while being on top for just under 10 year, Instead of being on top of MMA for like 3 fights, He was clearly on Roids, so you can discredit him for that, You have to be ******** to think roid don't help him do it

If you don't care about steroid usage, Jon having 22 UFC fights and the only fight he didn't win was by DQ, The only L's he takes are to Athletic Commission, No one is close to that legacy

"Quack quack quack"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook

09.27.2022 | 6:53 PM ET

how many times do I need to hit "dismiss" before these go away??

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

ZoomerBet
ZoomerBet
  • Predictions:  2,903  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,135
  • Post Score: 269

09.27.2022 | 6:56 PM ET

If you go to "Edit Profile" then "Event Alerts" you can turn off notifications by promotion 

"Excuse me guys, I want to say something. I want to stay humble, but I have to talk because you guys talk too much"

Page 618

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he had ‘suicidal thoughts’ amid CryptoZoo scandal fallout: ‘I was spiraling’
  • UFC.com : The State Of UFC During UFC 100 And 200
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Not the smartest in the ring fighter’: Robert Garcia not convinced Rolly will beat Pitbull
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Not the smartest in the ring fighter’: Robert Garcia not convinced Rolando Romero will beat Isaac Cruz
  • MMA Mania : Prospect Watch! Say Hello To Ernesto ‘Starboy’ Rodriguez
  • UFC.com : Vicente Luque: Expect Fireworks
  • MMA Mania : Aging Mac Will Fight Until He’s ‘Laid Out Flat’
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Believes He ‘Would Have Beat’ Khabib in Rumored Superfight, Reveals His MMA GOATs
  • UFC.com : Erin Blanchfield Is Having A Full-Circle Moment
  • MMA Junkie : ONE 168 headlined by Stamp Fairtex vs. Jing Nan Xiong dual champion bout
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White reveals story behind heated negotiation with UFC sponsor: ‘Take your money … shove it right up your ass’
  • UFC.com : Manon Fiorot Has Gold On Her Mind
  • Middle Easy : Brendan Schaub Calls Conor McGregor The ‘Most Underpaid Athlete’ of All Time: ‘No One Wants to Hear This’
  • MMA Mania : Adesanya ‘Ready To Go’ For DDP Fight At UFC 305
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexander Shabliy ‘not fully sure’ Usman Nurmagomedov fight happening, still awaiting contract and terms from PFL
  • MMA Junkie : Tim Welch: Merab Dvalishvili never fought someone like Sean O'Malley, 'who can put your lights out, one punch'
  • Bad Left Hook : Juan Francisco Estrada vs Bam Rodriguez official for June 29
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Makes Promise to His Children That Infamous Wife-Slapping Incident ‘Will Never Happen Again’
  • MMA Junkie : Georges St-Pierre reveals what his strategy would have been vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Thought I Had Cancer’