Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,541
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 536

Schwarzkopf
Schwarzkopf
  • Predictions:  1,861  |  55.1%
  • Forum Posts:  706
  • Post Score: 275

08.11.2022 | 6:34 PM ET

"Time is the enemy. "

****les
****les
  • Predictions:  280  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,228
  • Post Score: 244

08.11.2022 | 7:45 PM ET

@Stephen since an actual man has never had the talk with you about women, I feel obliged to pick up that mantle, because your concept of them and how the game works is like something from a Pixar film. This is how it is. Pay attention.

A) The fact that those girls regard you as one of their own isn't an accolade, it's an indictment. What they're really saying is that they are about as sexually disinterested in you as it is possible to be--so disinterested, in fact, that they feel comfortable enough to include you in activities that any male they would be interested in would be excluded from automatically. You have somehow--and rather amazingly-- reached the gay male friend tier. You will never enjoy the sexual attention of the women in that group, and they are ruined to you forever.

B. There are three things all women are attracted to; confidence, status, and power. Work on all three, you won't have to try to get girls. Let me be clear however; the first in that holy trifecta does not mean you should bloviate about how awesome you are, and become a general ******. Confidence in the sense that you know who you are, what you want, and what you don't. You must have standards, and must not be shy about applying them to women, and what you want and expect from them. Women enjoy being given direction. They are looking for you to lead the dance.

C) There's an old saying; treat em' mean, keep em' keen. There's some degree of truth in this. If you go simping after a girl, offer to do her favours constantly, and heap praise upon her endlessly she will not respect you. She might keep you around to do **** for her, but ultimately you're just going to be the plush toy she goes blubbering to when chad thunder**** ****s around on her and breaks her heart. Make jokes about her. Call her out on her ********. Make fun of things she does and says occasionally. All women like a bit of misogyny sometimes. It's a bit like that Bukowski poem:

the girls are practicing on you
the girls are practicing for other men
for someone out of the jungle
for someone out of the lion cage.

D) Women are attracted to indifference. I'm not sure why this is exactly, but if I had to guess, it's because it's a challenge to the female ego which should never be underestimated. You see, in the world of sexual economics, women and men are different. Women need do virtually nothing to attract a partner. Men need to do rather a lot. This is because the sexual code underwriting us is different.There are two main reasons for this. The first is that sexual activity is far riskier for women than it is for men. You can't get pregnant, they can. They have far more skin in the game.

The second is that you are designed to select a mate based purely on physical attributes. She is designed to select a partner on their ability to protect and provide. That's why we have sugar daddies and their pet twinks and trophy wives. It's also why women tend to choose bad boys when they're younger and nicer guys when they're older--oftentimes, after they've had a kid with aforementioned chad thunder**** and want Mr Rogers to keep them in in saks fifth avenue wiggle skirts and private school for someone else's kid later in life. This is basic female Hypergamy. Women are so conditioned to having their pick and choose of sexual partners that when somebody comes along who doesn't resort to ordinary simpery, this triggers their ego to manifest in such a way as to work for your attention. This is also why you immediately become more attractive to women when you have a girlfriend or a wife then when you don't, because it shows you've already been litmus tested. They are literally thinking 'well, if she's with him he must be doing something right'.

E) Most women have daddy issues, and all of them believe they don't. They're unconscious of it. You are more likely to turn a girl on by finding out what cologne her father wears and wearing it yourself than by leaving a bouquet on her doorstep.

F) Learn to get good in bed, but also know what that means is different to virtually every woman you will ever sleep with. Women are extraordinarily more sexually complicated than men, both physically and psychologically.

* Edited at 08.11.2022, 7:59 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 3 days, 13 hours, and 9 minutes from now.
Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,136
  • Post Score: 333

08.11.2022 | 8:00 PM ET

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

08.11.2022 | 8:59 PM ET

@flying_frontkick

That's impossible, I have a solid alibi in the fact that I did not exist in 1990!

@****les

Thanks for the advice and I'm sure it will come in useful someday! There's just a few of things that I think I should also mention.

1) While I do find my attractive female friends attractive, I am not attracted to them. I really don't think I'd be able to tolerate being around them all the time so I don't think a relationship would work but they're great in short doses and we click naturally as friends and quite frankly wouldn't even consider swapping the friendship for a sexual relationship with them. As a guy with long hair, they are also very useful for hair care tips as well which is a bonus! Oh, and about the attractiveness thing. They are attractive. As for me, imagine a dehydrated praying mantis with James Vick's face, Jorge Masvidal's hair but nowhere near as salon quality as his combined with a pencil moustache that a 15 year old wouldn't even call a moustache. Yeah, that's me! 

2) While I am sexually aroused by women, the idea of a relationship has never really appealed to me. I ******* love my own company! Loneliness isn't something I have a problem with and I certainly don't fear living my life alone. In fact, I'm quite intrigued by the idea of dying alone and people only noticing I'm gone once the papers start to pile up! 

3) About the daddy issues thing. I personally find women who have daddy issues a major turn off as it makes them seem kinda like a child that couldn't grow up which is just creepy as ****! There is one girl in my friend group who lost her father when she was about 8 or 9 and she is very clingy, especially around me as I often end up being the only one patient enough to just sit and listen while she cries her eyes out over whatever seemingly minor inconvenience life has thrown her way this time. I do genuinely like her as a friend and she is often great fun until she gets too drunk/emotional but any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with her or anyone similar is an absolute non-starter for me. Went off at a tangent there but I guess my point is I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean when you say most women have daddy issues as most seem to have stable and healthy relationships with their dads. I guess maybe there's some point you were trying to make that's gone completely over my head.

"You have somehow--and rather amazingly-- reached the gay male friend tier." 

I don't care if this affects my employability going forward, I'm adding that quote to my CV! I'll list it under my achievements and use it as an example of how I overcame the odds and successfully gone where no straight man has gone before!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Bellatrix
Bellatrix
  • Predictions:  2,979  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  871
  • Post Score: 325

08.12.2022 | 12:43 AM ET

@****les You're either trolling or you're a sociopath. @Stephen Good for you.  You should never have to check your humanity at the door to get laid.

"While I Have Breath, I Have Hope."

****les
****les

08.12.2022 | 1:02 AM ET

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 3 days, 13 hours, and 9 minutes from now.
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,541
  • Post Score: 262

08.12.2022 | 1:31 AM ET

Just read on Andreaw Tate getting rich from a pyramid scheam, Tricking people with a pyramid  scheme is wrong, but at the same time, if you fall for a pyramid scheme you derseve to lose your money

* Edited at 08.12.2022, 1:32 AM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

08.12.2022 | 1:53 AM ET

@bellatrix

whats your opinion as a woman on baldrics take on daddy issues? 

* Edited at 08.12.2022, 1:53 AM ET *

"****."

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

08.12.2022 | 2:03 AM ET

@Fremen I have no doubt that ****les probably dates women with Daddy issues (low-hanging fruit).  I don't think women are more prone to Daddy issues than men, though.  I think a lot of people don't get enough love and support as children.

* Edited at 08.12.2022, 2:03 AM ET *

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

08.12.2022 | 2:30 AM ET

Maybe I'm just an outlier....  You should definitely take all of your information about women from an old, serial monogamist, who's never been married, and probably hasn't been with very many women, because he has "standards."  He's right, to a degree, about women liking economic security.  It's nice not to date a financial sinkhole.  He's wrong about ******* behavior, status, and power being attractive.  All of that just reads as selfish and ******y.  And he's wrong about indifference; it offers the opposite of security.  If you're taking advice on sex from an MMA forum, you're probably not good in bed and never will be until you practice.  But being a good human and putting forth your best effort can take you places, unlike this idiotic code.

****les
****les

08.12.2022 | 2:30 AM ET

@Bellatrix to do that I'd actually need to date women.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix

08.12.2022 | 2:44 AM ET

@****les Well your avatar certainly has a lot of advice.

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus
  • Predictions:  92  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  693
  • Post Score: 305

08.12.2022 | 3:27 AM ET

tbf i'm starting to think i'm jose mourinho with the way i've steered clear of that while having a **** load of girl friends. I'd say some of Fish's advice is good, like not acting desperate and preferring someone to lead the dance. A thing i've always agreed with is you should focus on making yourself better, like getting in better shape or working harder and eventually the women will come to you. Also yeah confidence is king, probably why i've oulled half my girls while tipsy, cause i just don't give a **** and my anxiety aint there. 

Delete your humanity, get ******* 

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

****les
****les

08.12.2022 | 4:14 AM ET

G) Avoid women who use terms like 'serial monogamy'. 9 times out of ten, it's both a deflection and attempt on the behalf of the woman who uses it to justify/normalize her sexual abnormality, which will typically be expressed as ordinary rampant whorishness (which she will describe as being...'Liberated') and you can bet your bottom dollar she's handing it out like Jesus pamphlets.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix

08.12.2022 | 4:37 AM ET

Avoid people who use the term "*****."  To be a virtuoso at anything, you have to practice.  There's no wrong or right, only safe and unsafe.  Like you said, Ratty, it behooves one to work on one's self in every respect.  And ooh, that sandals and long hair confidence!

* Edited at 08.12.2022, 4:43 AM ET *

AxaFin
AxaFin
  • Predictions:  1,499  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,798
  • Post Score: 144

08.12.2022 | 4:48 AM ET

I got a visitor coming in 3 days to smoke with me, should I overanalyze this or whatchu think Tapology people

"I've lost 7000€ on Jared Cannonier."

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

08.12.2022 | 4:51 AM ET

Sounds like you got something really special, AxaFin. 

AxaFin
AxaFin

08.12.2022 | 4:54 AM ET

Imma add some context, We've known for 6yrs and due to partnerships breaking we've been like actually talking for like 3-4months now.
Feels kinda creepy cuz I've legit never had a woman visiting who I have not ******.

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

08.12.2022 | 4:58 AM ET

I'm probably gonna be the weirdo here, but I like to make consent explicit, and it sounds like its someone you already know, and can talk to, so just ask first. 

AxaFin
AxaFin

08.12.2022 | 5:01 AM ET

Bellatrix or maybe I will avoid drama and not initiate.
This a person that I can't read for **** either which is new so I'm kinda ******.

Page 536

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Manon Fiorot open to Maycee Barber fight – but only if interim UFC flyweight title at stake
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan fires back at Michael Chandler: 'You are just waiting for a paycheck'
  • MMAFighting.com : Islam Makhachev not interested in Max Holloway matchup: ‘Maybe if he wins his next fight’
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: How much credit does Ryan Garcia deserve for beating Devin Haney?
  • Middle Easy : Israel Adesanya Reflects on His Iconic Rivlary with Alex Pereira: ‘I Just Knew That I Can Beat This Guy’
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Perry lauds Max Holloway for being in phenomenal shape compared to Justin Gaethje
  • MMA Mania : Arman Erodes ‘Iron’ Critique With ‘Exciting’ Rebuttal
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 92 Gets ‘Old School Boxing Poster’
  • Middle Easy : Islam Makhachev Plans to Challenge Welterweight Champ Leon Edwards Following UFC 302 Title Fight with Dustin Poirier
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Stephen Thompson agrees that Michael Page 'could possibly be a very boring fight'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 adds new bout between ranked fighters for McGregor vs. Chandler card
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 gets new bout between ranked fighters for McGregor vs. Chandler card
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series, Season 8 in the works with dates mapped out
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Sound & Pound — How Do We Rate UFC Vegas 91?
  • MMA Mania : Usman: Dunking Dana ‘10-7’d The Media’ At UFC 300
  • Middle Easy : Iranian MMA Fighter Attacked By Russian Crowd For Kicking Ring Girl, Hitting Opponent With Cheap Shots After Losing
  • Bad Left Hook : Tim Tszyu vs Vergil Ortiz Jr planned for Crawford-Madrimov undercard
  • MMA Junkie : Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Macy Chiasson added to UFC 303 for International Fight Week
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch famous Hollywood artist grade best and worst of MMA posters
  • UFC.com : The Flyweight Title Picture Comes Into Focus For The Next Month