Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 419

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

06.26.2022 | 1:23 AM ET

@AyyLmaonnaise how is your lose strike going

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

06.26.2022 | 1:26 AM ET

damn, I see you changed it last moment

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

06.26.2022 | 3:27 AM ET

Second season of Miscellaneous Legue results

Congratulations to a second season Miscellaneous League Winner.
FistyMcKickerChoke

All winners:
ML1: Mikey1903 86/122 (70.5%)
ML2: FistyMcKickerChoke 83/121 (68.5%)

This season I fked up skipping one UFC event.

What is Miscellaneous league? 

It is a league that contains 10 events (all of them UFC) and it is a competition between active miscellaneous thread posters and readers. 

I'm going to create a 3rd season later today. Maybe not for chips this time? 

I'll invite all of this season's competitors except the guy who had picked only half of the fights. After a day or two I'll share the link for rest of you to join. Ghost players allowed, under a condition of signing up verbally before the next UFC event (after I post the link). 

Once again congrats for the winner. 

* Edited at 06.26.2022, 8:01 AM ET *

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

06.26.2022 | 4:07 AM ET

I know thats not how rankings work, but both Arman and Mateusz should go up in the rankings after this one. 

"****."

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,389  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,968
  • Post Score: 172

06.26.2022 | 4:47 AM ET

the fact that Conor is still ranked in the T10 should make everyone not take the UFC rankings too seriously

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

06.26.2022 | 5:46 AM ET

I find it funny how people think Roe v Wade is the end of the world 

I don’t understand it at all, but all I know is people act like policic stuff is the end of the world when they’re side lose and it funny 

"Quack quack quack"

Fremen
Fremen

06.26.2022 | 6:57 AM ET

1. Charles 
2. Dustin 
3. Justin 
4. Michael
5. Islam
6. Dariush 
7. Rafael Dos Anjos
8. Mateusz
9. Arman
10. Rafael Fiziev

what do you think? if Islam had beaten someone more competitive lately then I'd put him in 4th, but can't do that after the top 4 had so incredible fights between each other 

* Edited at 06.26.2022, 7:05 AM ET *

"****."

Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

06.26.2022 | 8:02 AM ET

@damien sounds like everyone after a very contested fight and their fighters lose. 

@freemen It might be dumb, but I rank RDA higher than Islam because he is a former champion and Islam said he would fight him and didn’t. I call that an RDA win. Especially after the beating he put on Moicano. 
AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,948  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,049
  • Post Score: 88

06.26.2022 | 8:39 AM ET

@fremen I had the idea that maybe when I write that I’m taking a risky pick, I should try taking the other guy so that way the bad luck makes the other guy win lol. I wrote saying I had arman but I had gamrot all week lololololol. Turns out it worked

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Fremen
Fremen

06.26.2022 | 8:43 AM ET

yeah I was happy when you switched to Arman couz my confidence in Gamrot grew, turned out you fooled not only me but the curse as well.. man literally outsmarting curses

"****."

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,948  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,049
  • Post Score: 88

06.26.2022 | 8:45 AM ET

🤣🤣I just knew I have this innate ability to curse whoever I want to win so I figured I may as well curse the guy I want to lose🤣🤣

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,141
  • Post Score: 333

06.26.2022 | 11:12 AM ET

Tapology Survivor 84 Game is up!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.tapology.com/forum/threads/67686?page=1

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

06.26.2022 | 3:42 PM ET

I want to say thank again for everyone who bet Arman, Got a nice +250 when the starting line was at +120, also Gamrot decsion was good 

Made a bit of money they, finally get to buy a nicer cardboard box with all you lost bets 

"Quack quack quack"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.26.2022 | 4:00 PM ET

About Roe vs Wade and SCOTUS.

For the record, I'm pro-choice with conditions. I don't think it's fair or reasonable at all that women shouldn't have the right to abort the Foetus of her ******, or  Foetus that will result in a profoundly ********/disabled child whose quality of life will be god-awful.

However, a couple of things need to be cleared up--because a lot of people aren't understanding basic civics.
Threats against SCOTUS, and protesting  the places of residence of the bench, should not be tolerated in any way, nor encouraged, and any politician who engages in this kind of behaviour needs to be jailed for sedition and treason, and any department who explicitly states that they will ignore SCOTUS' ruling needs to be excised and rebuilt from the ground up.

You see kids, what SCOTUS does is decide what the law is. That is, its role is to decide the legality, and to interpret the legality, of policies and laws. What SCOTUS does not do is create Laws. SCOTUS is not a legislature, and it is not a legislative body.

What that means is thus:

Whether or not handing back the power to outlaw abortion to the states is a good or bad idea is of absolutely no concern whatsoever to SCOTUS, it has no power invested in it to make such determinations, and if it ever did so that would be a violation of its function and an abuse of its power.

SCOTUS does not write Laws. Politicians and cabinets write Laws. SCOTUS determines whether the laws written by politicians and cabinets are constitutionally valid. That's it.

Now, there is not a single line in the US constitution, or the bill of rights, anywhere, that explicitly guarantees abortion as an inalienable right. If blame needs to be placed anywhere, it's with the legislature. Not the courts.

The DOJ released a statement recently to the effect that it intends to ignore SCOTUS' ruling. This is incredibly dangerous, and frankly unbelievable to me.  If the executive begins to act in a politically partisan way, and straight up ignores directives of the judiciary, you don't have a republic nor a democracy anymore. Separation of powers is destroyed. It is utterly incomprehensible to me that the DOJ would issue such a statement, and it should serve as a very big wake up call for the state of rule of law in the united states.

* Edited at 06.26.2022, 5:04 PM ET *

Bellatrix
Bellatrix
  • Predictions:  2,979  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  872
  • Post Score: 326

06.26.2022 | 4:23 PM ET

@Baldric Wrong thread, dude.

"While I Have Breath, I Have Hope."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.26.2022 | 4:37 PM ET

No, I meant to post it here. I feel like hardly anyone at all on these forums understands separation of powers and what the SCOTUS really is.
Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus
  • Predictions:  92  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  693
  • Post Score: 305

06.26.2022 | 6:18 PM ET

Thanks for resolving a non-existent argument fish

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.26.2022 | 9:31 PM ET

Any time, Rattus.

Merely one of the indispensable services I offer.
Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,944
  • Post Score: 247

06.26.2022 | 10:48 PM ET

So I decided to make my first fantasy game. I'm going call it Cheeseball's Cheesefest Extravaganza. It'll be your average fantasy game except whoever is last place has to change their pfp to something silly that I will choose (or maybe the winner chooses). If your ok with possibly changing your pfp for a week or so make sure to tell me you wanna join, I'll send an invite. Join now it's going to be really fun.

"🌽⚽️"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.26.2022 | 10:51 PM ET

It should be a good game, but I still don't think you should have titled it on the basis of your penile hygiene. 

* Edited at 06.26.2022, 10:54 PM ET *

Page 419

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Buckley Lands UFC St. Louis Co-Main Vs. Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss
  • UFC.com : Alexandre Pantoja | TUF Beginnings
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Cain Velasquez gets trial date in attempted murder case