Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 368

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

05.20.2022 | 3:24 PM ET

I ate at mcdonalds like less than 10 times in my entire life

"****."

Moorlady
Moorlady

05.20.2022 | 3:25 PM ET

Church‘s Chicken is even better than Popeyes.  The fried okra.

* Edited at 05.20.2022, 3:25 PM ET *

HiDefff
HiDefff

05.20.2022 | 3:37 PM ET

Church's chicken locations are only in the HOOD in Ohio. It's the easiest way to tell if you're in the hood or not around here is if there is a Church's close by. 
Moorlady
Moorlady

05.20.2022 | 3:38 PM ET

The hood knows good food.
HiDefff
HiDefff

05.20.2022 | 3:40 PM ET

When i was younger I loved it cause they were the only place around that carried Strawberry Fanta fountain drink. 
Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

05.20.2022 | 4:31 PM ET

I found a bunch of codes on tiktok that get you meals for two quid. Maccies is basically the cheapest place whenever i got to town. Plus it's consistent if anything. You know what you're getting. I am starting to favour Greg's tbf

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Fremen
Fremen

05.20.2022 | 4:44 PM ET

@ayy
Topuria - Sodiq will be a total banger if it happens 

"****."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

05.20.2022 | 6:33 PM ET

Morley's is the best takeaway chain IMO. The quality of their chicken FAR surpasses KFC! Also, Nando's is grossly overrated! I don't dislike Nando's as their food is on par for takeaway places but the hype and reputation of them is absurd by comparison. 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

05.20.2022 | 9:22 PM ET

Supreme leader is pretty good down under. Korean chicken. Not cheap though as far as takeout goes.

https://supremeleader.com.au

Fremen
Fremen

05.21.2022 | 3:39 AM ET

Opening of KSW 39, 58 thousand people in the attendance

"****."

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,561
  • Post Score: 275

05.21.2022 | 8:29 AM ET

Baldric what about Grill'd ? Do you know about that chain? I happened to eat there and thought it was pretty good for a quick meal.

"I live, I die, I live again."

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,874  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

05.21.2022 | 8:41 AM ET

Fleetwood Mac - The Chain 

* Edited at 05.21.2022, 8:44 AM ET *

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

Fremen
Fremen

05.21.2022 | 3:20 PM ET

"****."

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,948  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,053
  • Post Score: 88

05.21.2022 | 11:14 PM ET

I was watching ares fc yesterday and I saw Ian entwhistles performance and it reminded me of how **** he really is. I genuinely think he is one of the worst fighters ever, hear me out. He is quite literally live and die by the heel hook, if he doesn’t get it he has no plan b and quits shortly after. He has no striking, no head movement, no fight iq, poor bjj honestly (it’s very easy to escape his heel hook), no fight iq, no heart, no chin, he just doesn’t do anything well. He is also in a weird spot as he’s one of those guys who’s way too small for 155 but weighs too much for lower divisions (yet he fought at 145/135 anyways like a dumbass) because of this, he missed weight frequently (I counted 4 times) and was always pulling out of fights because of botched weights cut and injuries. Watching his career was comical. 

He started off ok at 3-0 but once he got to CW, he had his first bump in the road. Won by dq against brad wheeler in fight where he dove for a heel hook and then proceeded to get the **** beaten of him until wheeler pounded the back of his head repeatedly, when Goddard pulled them apart, entwhistle  couldn’t go on and won. Also the fight was supposed to be at 155 but got moved to a catchweight (probably because Ian missed weight). Then, they rematched shortly after in a fight that looked exactly like the first, except he couldn’t even really work the heel hook and got finished at his own game. By a ******* INVERTED TRIANGLE. That’s already very hard to pull off as it is but entwhistle was just getting the **** kicked out of him and basically just walked into the sub (probably because he was gassed and also has no heart). 

After the first pair of setbacks, he somehow rattled off four first round subs, badly missing weight in 2 of those bouts. This got eyes on him from the ufc. He gets dan hooker for his debut and he was getting smacked on the feet, tried for a judo throw, got reversed, and tried to attack a heel hook. Dan easily fought this off and started hammering him with elbows until the fight got called off, leaving him a bloody mess. Then, he somehow managed to sub Anthony birchak. Definitely his best win and also surprising he got it considering birchak is a decent black belt. Godawful mma fighter tho (still think he would have beaten ian 9/10 times). Birchak took him down right away and Ian found a heel hook and then just cranked it and birchak kept rolling but couldn’t escape. Fluke win tbh. Finally, he fought Alejandro perez at 135 (somehow making weight) but of course gets badly smashed. He started out surprisingly different, Ian kept feinting and didn’t shoot right away. Is it possible we’re seeing a new and improved enty? Absolutely ******* not. After the feeling out process, he instantly goes for a flying scissor heel hook, misses, gets back up and then instantly gets dropped as he walked into a combo from perez. Then he attacks ye olde heel hook again ( it hasn’t worked before so surely it should work again right?). Yeah no, he didn’t get it and then readjusts again and eventually perez gets on top of him and just smashes him while he cranks away. Eventually he gave it up and just accepted his beating. He ended up getting smashed 0-48 in sig strikes.  

Then, the ufc released him after pulling out of two straight fights from weight issues and we don’t see him for a while. Until he returns to action in the main event of Brave. Yknow, maybe he’s made some improvements. We often see people get to the ufc and struggle, but then bounce back. And, he lost to some tough guys so maybe he can bounce back against an unknown guy right? WRONG. The fight starts out like all entwhistle fights. Gets clipped on the first engagement, attacks a heel hook, gets reversed, but this time there’s a twist. Instead of getting the **** kicked out of him, he ******* HURTS HIS OWN KNEE as dumar transitioned into a crucifix and he tapped out insteantly. Dumar hasn’t won since this and stands with a  record of 16-12 on a 4 fight L streak

Then in his most recent fight he tries a flying scissor heel hook, gets reversed and smashed yet again. What a career. Worst fighter of all time change my mind

* Edited at 05.21.2022, 11:17 PM ET *

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

05.21.2022 | 11:21 PM ET

@Greg yeah I like Grill'd. Sourdough options are particularly good.
It's pretty high-end for takeout. More like mid-market Cafe' food.

A burger costs about 12 bucks USD$ now, a combo will round out to about 22$ but it scales pretty well in value terms considering a combo from Hungry Jacks (Burger King) costs about 15$ here,  and Grill'd is a definitely a step up from that--significantly.

They must be doing something right because a lot more outlets are popping up. It wasn't that long ago when I could only pick it up if I had to go into the city/ South Bank. I get it maybe 4-5 times a year now that it's relatively local.

It's reasonably health-conscious fare, and sometimes it's just straight up not ****ty enough for me however.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

05.22.2022 | 2:29 AM ET

Only reason why women MMA is in the ufc is because it’s with Men MMA, if it was on it own, no one will watch it because who want to watch a less skill, less powerful version of MMA

"Quack quack quack"

Moorlady
Moorlady

05.22.2022 | 2:32 AM ET

@DamienHandel420 Fans of Invicta FC?
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

05.22.2022 | 2:48 AM ET

Fan of invicta FC, I be suprise if they more then one fan, invicta fc is so bad

"Quack quack quack"

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,874  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

05.22.2022 | 2:50 AM ET

Duck Don't Duck Away... L☻L !

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,561
  • Post Score: 275

05.22.2022 | 9:42 AM ET

Brisbane South Bank is the grill'd that I ate at. Business trip many years ago.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Page 368

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Gabriel Benitez: Still flying the flag
  • UFC.com : Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: Why Timing Is Everything For Matheus Nicolau
  • MMA Junkie : Tatsuro Taira fills UFC 302 opening, fights Joshua Van
  • Jits Magazine : BJJ Stars 12 Full Preview
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Malott books UFC return after upset loss to Neil Magny
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL live now
  • MMAFighting.com : Donald Cerrone reveals nasty injury preparing to ride Dana White’s Twisted Steel
  • MMA Mania : Once More, With Kicking
  • Bad Left Hook : Adrien Broner vs Blair Cobbs official for June 7, WBC title fight on undercard
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping says he's down for Luke Rockhold trilogy fight – with a condition
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith Pitches For Alex Pereira Fight, Says He ‘Would Really Step In The Fire’ With ‘Poatan’
  • Middle Easy : Khabib Nurmagomedov Threatened to ‘Rip Up’ UFC Contract to Get His Friend a Fight
  • MMA Mania : What’s The Holdup?
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Bisping would ‘100 percent’ have trilogy fight with Luke Rockhold in Karate Combat
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55's Bogdan Guskov still down for Anthony Smith fight despite 'friendly sparring'
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo Discusses UFC 301 Return And Boxing Match With Floyd Mayweather, Backs Conor McGregor To Finish Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Leon Edwards’ Coach is ’99 Percent’ Certain the Belal Muhammad Fight Will Happen at UFC 304
  • UFC.com : Ryan Spann: Consistency Builds Confidence
  • MMA Junkie : Dan Hooker claps back at Renato Moicano: 'You're the easiest money I've ever seen in my life, you chinless scumbag'
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney releases first statement since Ryan Garcia loss, Oscar De La Hoya responds