Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 272

Rigno
Rigno
  • Predictions:  5,037  |  70.4%
  • Forum Posts:  388
  • Post Score: 215

03.24.2022 | 5:54 AM ET

just bcs someones an idiot irl doesn't exclude them from being top 5 all time otherwise half the list would be invalidated

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?"

KyleH
KyleH
  • Predictions:  10,211  |  71.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,529
  • Post Score: 196

03.24.2022 | 5:55 AM ET

It’s a joke, but he isn’t top 5

* Edited at 03.24.2022, 5:56 AM ET *

"There's 3 things in life that excite me. A woman, of course. Dinosaurs, and the violence of the Octagon" - GSP

Rigno
Rigno

03.24.2022 | 5:57 AM ET

what's your top 5 then i genuinely wanna hear

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?"

KyleH
KyleH
  • Predictions:  10,211  |  71.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,529
  • Post Score: 196

03.24.2022 | 6:06 AM ET

GSP, Jones, Silva, DJ, Aldo

"There's 3 things in life that excite me. A woman, of course. Dinosaurs, and the violence of the Octagon" - GSP

Casual008
Casual008
  • Predictions:  4,535  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,865
  • Post Score: 259

03.24.2022 | 6:18 AM ET

What's crazy about Silva's title reign is the fact he made his debut in the UFC at 31 years old. Khabib retired at that same age. 

"They're sorcerers they don't get knocked out"

Rigno
Rigno

03.24.2022 | 6:20 AM ET

fair top 5 tbh

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

03.24.2022 | 7:16 AM ET

Some of the old Tapology crew begged Greg to ban me I must have been bad, I forget what I used to write though, probably alot of stupid ****, im grateful to still be here. I think 1 or 2 even left over me and I may have been banned before I forget... Im still here going for 100k right picks

* Edited at 03.24.2022, 7:20 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,141
  • Post Score: 333

03.24.2022 | 9:29 AM ET

Personally I think @Greg is a saint for the amount of patience he showed.

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Moorlady
Moorlady

03.24.2022 | 10:22 AM ET

Guys, what happened last night?
Sabbath
Sabbath
  • Predictions:  1,868  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,437
  • Post Score: 239

03.24.2022 | 11:50 AM ET

Moorlady

Petty quarrels.

Long story short I used to be cool with Baldric and actually somewhat followed by his example which I am now deeply ashamed of, because I eventually got to know him and recognized how much he has damaged the reputation of the site and that his behavior is not an act, he is a genuinely bad person. So I called him out for it and now he’s been temporarily banned by Greg. I honestly shouldn’t have intervened because he was already on Greg’s **** list and doesn’t have much time before he’s suspended again but that’s exactly why I said what I said, I’m sick of him giving Gregory advice on how to run the site despite being a person who actively disrespects Tapology and it’s owner every single day. He’s not a moderator, or an admin, or a voice of reason in the community, and yet he has the nerve to tell Gregory how to run the place. 

I do feel a little bad though because I know a lot of you do find him entertaining so I feel a bit like a party pooper. That’s why I was drawn to him in the first place, he was a funny guy. Shame he’s also a narcissistic bastard.

* Edited at 03.24.2022, 3:47 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 10 hours, and 3 minutes from now.
FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,494  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,550
  • Post Score: 236

03.24.2022 | 12:10 PM ET

Only two things can come of this: either he doesn't come back, or he logs back on the minute he's able and continues to verbally goatse himself on here until he gets banned permanently again in another few weeks.

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,141
  • Post Score: 333

03.24.2022 | 12:11 PM ET

That's exactly what happened last time actually

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,383  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  737
  • Post Score: 316

03.24.2022 | 12:19 PM ET

I'm honestly shocked that it took this long to merit even this suspension, especially with the disinformation they've been spreading in the Ukraine thread - or, what's more relevant, actively discouraging contributions to the site "for free". 

And sock puppets are usually an immediate lifetime ban on most forums. Greg's box, Greg's rules, though.

* Edited at 03.24.2022, 3:06 PM ET *

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

03.24.2022 | 9:53 PM ET

Let's be honest, even if this incarnation of him does get permanently banned then he'll just take a short break and come back again. First, there was @ImperatorFishrat, then there was @Millershades and now @Baldric Eggling and I wouldn't be surprised if has/had other accounts as well. He also seems incapable of leaving the site as he's threatened to quite a few times including when he attempted to go back to uni and wanted his account banned so he wouldn't be distracted. Sometimes it seems to me that he can't leave even if he wanted to and when he starts acting like a jerk, it's because he's going through a rough time and needs an ego boost. I hope that's not the case as I do genuinely like him despite disagreeing with all the political stuff. When he's on form, he's hands down, the funniest guy on the site by a mile and is very knowledgeable about MMA too.

I suppose the closest comparison I can think of is comparing him with this amateur stand up comic I saw in pub on holiday once. He started off brilliantly and had the whole pub in fits. Then one drunk guy started heckling him so naturally he roasted him back. The drunk guy continued heckling and the comedian then just started insulting the guy but it was no longer funny. It then became a full blown argument and the heckler was kicked out but the comedian decided to storm of mid set anyway. That comedian is the closest I can think of to the real life equivalent of him. When he's on form, he's great but just can't keep it together for long periods. 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Moorlady
Moorlady

03.24.2022 | 10:01 PM ET

I consider him a friend.  I don't know why he gets carried away, though I guess I can be aggressive too, so maybe I do get it a little bit.  "As you from crimes would pardoned be, / Let your indulgence set me free." - Shakespeare, Tempest  

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

03.24.2022 | 10:08 PM ET

@Moorlady

I like him as well. He's entertaining and usually plays a part in a lot of the conversations on the site. Kinda similar to @Hippie when he was active on the forums. He'd be chill most of the time and then go mad every few months. That's why I hope I'm wrong about him needing some sort of validation when he starts acting like a jerk. He's a decent guy, funny and knowledgeable so I hope I'm wrong about my theory and that he is a genuinely happy person. I sure would hate it if he was one of these depressed, self loathing types as he deserves to be happy.

Moorlady
Moorlady

03.24.2022 | 10:21 PM ET

@Stephen That's a very kind take. : )
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

03.24.2022 | 10:50 PM ET

@Moorlady

I just feel that barring the absolutely worst types of people (terrorists, sex offenders, puppy stranglers ect) everyone deserves to be happy.

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,389  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,968
  • Post Score: 172

03.24.2022 | 11:52 PM ET

https://twitter.com/grahamboylan/status/1507100997264580610?s=21

great example of a fighter using a single moment to their advantage and getting the most out of it. this honestly just makes me think, will she now try to look for knockouts in her next fights because she saw that she can get six figure deals out of those things?? or could she maybe get lazy and not train as hard because she has all this cash? will be interesting to see.

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Casual008
Casual008
  • Predictions:  4,535  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,865
  • Post Score: 259

03.25.2022 | 12:40 AM ET

The people at Barstool seems to love Paddy and both Molly and Paddy are very close friends, I wouldn't be surprised if it was less of the knock out and more of the fact Molly just knows the right people. 

"They're sorcerers they don't get knocked out"

Page 272

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Elijah Dorsey To Challenge Max Hanson For Welterweight Title At Enigma Invitational 15
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Buckley Lands UFC St. Louis Co-Main Vs. Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss
  • UFC.com : Alexandre Pantoja | TUF Beginnings