Topic: UFC on ABC 2

UFC on ABC 2: Vettori vs. Holland

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,996
  • Post Score: 47

12.21.2020 | 1:13 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC on ABC 2
  • Saturday 04.10.2021 at 11:30 AM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ABC | Prelims: ESPN+
  • Name: UFC on ABC 2: Vettori vs. Holland
  • Also Known As: UFC Vegas 23
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: UFC APEX
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Daniel Cormier, Dominick Cruz
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Interviews: Daniel Cormier | Backstage: Megan Olivi
  • TV Ratings: 859,000 avg. viewers (377k ESPN prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 13
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Marvin Vettori   defeats   Kevin Holland   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Arnold Allen   defeats   Sodiq Yusuff   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Julian Marquez   defeats   Sam Alvey   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:07 Round 2 of 3, 7:07 Total Bout Page
Mackenzie Dern   defeats   Nina Nunes   via Submission, Armbar   4:48 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Daniel Rodriguez   defeats   Mike Perry   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Joe Solecki   defeats   Jim Miller   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Mateusz Gamrot   defeats   Scott Holtzman   via KO/TKO, Punch to Ground and Pound   1:22 Round 2 of 3, 6:22 Total Bout Page
John Makdessi   defeats   Ignacio Bahamondes   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jarjis Danho   defeats   Yorgan De Castro   via KO/TKO, Right Hook   3:02 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jack Shore   defeats   Hunter Azure   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Luis Saldaña   defeats   Jordan Griffin   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Da Un Jung   defeats   William Knight   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Impa Kasanganay   defeats   Sasha Palatnikov   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   0:26 Round 2 of 3, 5:26 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 9

Hippie
Hippie

04.04.2021 | 7:49 PM ET

Duh

Predictions: 10 of 13 Winners, 5 Perfect, 640 Points   |   Tied for 537th

❗️Terry is Greg ❗️
Hippie
Hippie

04.04.2021 | 7:50 PM ET

Anyway BAN me again or not, I don’t care mate! 👍🏼 
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

04.04.2021 | 7:55 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 2975th

Nothing like the monthly Hippie mental breakdown. Hippie watch out for the Chem trails and the 5G

"Quack quack quack"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

04.04.2021 | 7:56 PM ET

Predictions: 12 of 13 Winners, 5 Perfect, 755 Points   |   Tied for 63rd

@Hippie

Yes, I see that he told you that prediction comments don't count when they do as far as I know and that you needed to know this so that your 3,333 post was actually your 3,333 post. But regardless of what the truth is, your 3,333 post was still your 3,333rd post so it all adds up anyway. If it had been your 3,334th post then I'd get while you'd be pissed off but seeing as your plan worked out anyway I don't really get what the problem is? Is it the fact that he lied (or quite possible just got it wrong in a honest mistake) that pissed you off? Is it just a matter of principle thing? If so, this sounds like the sort of thing to talk with @Gregory 1 to 1 about rather than on the UFC thread or even the Miscellaneous Thread would be a better place for this discussion as the people on this thread just want a place to talk about the upcoming UFC card.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Hippie
Hippie

04.04.2021 | 7:58 PM ET

Duck don’t forgot about flat earth as u all gang up..  GO!!
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311

04.04.2021 | 7:58 PM ET

Predictions: 12 of 13 Winners, 5 Perfect, 755 Points   |   Tied for 63rd

@Hippie

And I'm not Gregory btw. I don't have any powers to ban you. Plus, I wouldn't have the time to run the whole site and my account that picks every event.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Hippie
Hippie

04.04.2021 | 8:00 PM ET

Greg mate I’m not pissed.. can u understand?
Hippie don’t care❗️
Hippie
Hippie

04.04.2021 | 8:02 PM ET

unhappy with life or @ the homepost

I post, I talk, I pick predictions, really what else do u want from me❓
Geez man.. ***⁉️
DCpredictions
DCpredictions
  • Predictions:  1,644  |  59.4%
  • Forum Posts:  842
  • Post Score: 141

04.04.2021 | 8:16 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 2793rd

Ansaroff vs. Dern
Mackenzie Dern, DEC
Another hard one to call, by the numbers you should say nina has striking advantage but I'm buying into the improvements seen has made there. Asnarofff has good TDD but usually gives it up once they work for it a bit. I think dern will get her first offical takedown here. Is dern going to be able to submit her I do t think so but I think she does enough to win 29-28 close decision maybe split. The real deciding factor is that when asnarofff wins, it's usually a fight that could have been argued both ways, dern is more dominant in her fights. Won't bet this fight. Kinda worried about ferns recent broken nose getting hit hard and busted back open for a DS. It bled pretty bad last time. I doubt it tho

thebluedash
thebluedash
  • Predictions:  6,700  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  775

04.04.2021 | 8:42 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 580 Points   |   Tied for 1052nd

Hippie having a mental breakdown over the most trivial thing interesting.

"Don't follow my bets, it's probably wrong."

Hippie
Hippie

04.04.2021 | 8:46 PM ET

^

Ya u fockers talking to urself everyday for years..  Haha 🤣 I hear ya crazies!!

Millershades
Millershades
  • Predictions:  22  |  77.3%
  • Forum Posts:  74
  • Post Score: 520

04.04.2021 | 9:14 PM ET

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 3435th

Honestly, I don't think Greg is capable of creating ( and not breaking from) a completely different Lexicon, or would be more inclined to want to do that, than a stapler.
This user is suspended from posting until 6 years, 11 months, 1 week, 1 day, 16 hours, and 4 minutes from now.
dirtyreg22
dirtyreg22
  • Predictions:  1,972  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  186
  • Post Score: 149

04.04.2021 | 10:08 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 380 Points   |   Tied for 2770th

Vettori vs. Holland
Kevin Holland, TKO, R3
its hard for me to pick any fighter that is concerned more with putting on a entertaining fight then winning the fight. the plus money looks good on holland im just not sure how serious he is about winning the fight. problem with vettori is i know he'll be more concerned with winning the fight but i dont think he has k.o power to put holland away. im not sure he'll outpoint holland to win a decision. i dont think he'll submit holland. with all that said im actually going holland to be the first man to stop vettori i just think a ko shot will land at some point in the fight. probably will bet holland inside the distance for sure.

Caaasstro
Caaasstro
  • Predictions:  38  |  50.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: 467

04.05.2021 | 12:03 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 11 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 625 Points   |   Tied for 629th

Vettori vs. Holland
Marvin Vettori, SUB, R1
The pressure will continue into this fight and vettori has good submission skills which Holland is terrible at.

Allen vs. Yusuff
Arnold Allen, DEC
This is scary fight. I have 50/50 but I want to slightly lean Allen. Maybe he can avoid the big hits from Yusuff

Khizriev vs. Daukaus
Kyle Daukaus, DEC
I have a feeling Khizriev will try and take this to the ground but them Daukaus brothers are in role right now. Another live dog in my opinion.

Alvey vs. Marquez
Julian Marquez, TKO, R3
I have a feeling the Cuban Missile Crisis is going to pull a late finish.

Ansaroff vs. Dern
Mackenzie Dern, DEC
Im slightly leaning Dern becuase her stand up in her last fight was insane and she can always fall back to her ground game. Ansaroff does have Nunes as a training partner but I don't think that will be an advantage.

Perry vs. Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez, DEC
Mike perry days are counted. D-rod can pull a decision if he plays it safe and smart

Miller vs. Solecki
Joe Solecki, TKO, R1
Solecki is a good upcoming prospect but he cant sleep on Miller submission game.

Holtzman vs. Gamrot
Mateusz Gamrot, DEC
Gamrot last fight was crazy. I believe he can easily clinch and wrestle to a decision.

Dumont vs. Blanchfield
Erin Blanchfield, DEC
Erin seem to have fought better competition. LIVE DOG

Makdessi vs. Bahamondes
Ignacio Bahamondes, TKO, R1
That KO from DWCS reassures me he might do it again.

De Castro vs. Danho
Yorgan De Castro, TKO, R2
The layoff is questionable. Yorgan should tire him out and get a TKO

Shore vs. Azure
Jack Shore, DEC
Shore is gonna wrestle him the entire fight. Maybe some ground and pound

Saldaña vs. Griffin
Luis Saldaña, TKO, R2
One of the few DWCS I trust can get it done

Jung vs. Knight
Da Un Jung, TKO, R2
I have a bad feeling Knight will gas out by round 2/3

Kasanganay vs. Palatnikov
Impa Kasanganay, DEC
The weight drop doesn't really concern me since he's been training with the weight and switched to a new gym.

thebluedash
thebluedash
  • Predictions:  6,700  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  775

04.05.2021 | 12:04 AM ET

Predictions: 10 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 580 Points   |   Tied for 1052nd

"Don't follow my bets, it's probably wrong."

DCpredictions
DCpredictions
  • Predictions:  1,644  |  59.4%
  • Forum Posts:  842
  • Post Score: 141

04.05.2021 | 1:45 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 2793rd

Alvey vs. Marquez
Sam Alvey, DEC
This is contingent on Sam looking good on the scale back at 185, which i believe he can he was undersized at 205. Sams chin has been good lately, while i saw marquez wobbled a few times against stewart/pitolo. Comparing the last 3 fights sam has thrown slightly more and absorbed slightly less and thats at a weight class above. julian has been controlled 45% of his last 3 fights while only controlling 8% himself, Sam was also outcontrolled but smaller margin, 7% for him and 14% for his opponents, again...from bigger guys at 205, making me think sam as the bigger guy can rely on clinching and having control time against fence. Julian got 2 sub wins of those 3 fights but it was out of 9 total attempts, and fights he was losing otherwise. Sam never lost by sub in his whole career. Julians last fight i picked Pitolo and was saying "man i wish i would have ******* bet it this is easy money" before marquez got that sub, so not betting against him worked out, but i think im ready to put some money down on alvey here depending how the face offs/weigh ins go. Also on top of alll that sams got his back against with 4 losses in a row and a draw for his last fight he shoulda won. I also like a bet on over 2.5 i think its like -105 now, i really think this is going to decision.

mixtal
mixtal
  • Predictions:  57  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 200

04.05.2021 | 7:15 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 2162nd

Perry vs. Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez, DEC
Raczej Perry, ale niech tam

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,561
  • Post Score: 275

04.05.2021 | 8:32 AM ET

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 3435th

@hippie you asked me about comments, and i thought you were asking about the "Pick X Comments" award. The text you write when making predictions does not count as a  "Comment".  But it does get converted into a "Forum Post" which counts towards your total forum posts. These are different than "Comments" in terms of how the website tracks things.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Hippie
Hippie

04.05.2021 | 8:40 AM ET

right ^

I ask “Does a prediction comment count as a regular comment, number wise? Like I have 3,333, if I add a fight comment does it count as a regular comment?”

Sure u did Mr boss 👍🏼 

💥 BAM❗️

Dmac1719
Dmac1719
  • Predictions:  831  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  23
  • Post Score: 143

04.05.2021 | 9:01 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 440 Points   |   Tied for 2402nd

Vettori vs. Holland
Marvin Vettori, DEC
I'm a big Kevin Holland fan, so I'd love to be wrong on this one. I just don't see how Kevin can dominate this fight. On the other hand, I could easily see Vettori doing to Kevin what Brunson did, just out toughing him. Maybe Kevin catch's him w some nice shots and can finish it, but I see Vettori winning 48-47.

Allen vs. Yusuff
Sodiq Yusuff, TKO, R3
Pulling for Yusuff here, he's an exciting fighter w a great future. Allen is to btw, just think Sodiq's style prevails here.

Khizriev vs. Daukaus
Kyle Daukaus, DEC
Should be a good one. Daukas gets the job done imo, 29-28.

Alvey vs. Marquez
Sam Alvey, DEC
Really, who cares about this fight?? Not sure why this is on the main card above Ansaroff vs Dern. That's a shame. This would be an appropriate Curtain jerker.

Ansaroff vs. Dern
Mackenzie Dern, SUB, R2
Mackenzie Dern is on another level. Her ground game is good as it gets. She will completely outclass Ansaroff, who's been off too long, and is in for a rude awakening with this fight.

Perry vs. Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez, DEC
29-28 Rodriguez. FOTN potential here.. Perry's tough to KO, so I see this going the distance.

Holtzman vs. Gamrot
Mateusz Gamrot, DEC
Should be a good one.

Makdessi vs. Bahamondes
Ignacio Bahamondes, TKO, R1
This Bahamondes kid throws bombs, I see him catching Makdessi early and often.

De Castro vs. Danho
Yorgan De Castro, TKO, R3
De Castro got robbed in his last fight, and I think he'll make up for that in this fight.

Shore vs. Azure
Hunter Azure, DEC
Great fight!

Jung vs. Knight
William Knight, TKO, R2
I like William Knight. That KO power

Kasanganay vs. Palatnikov
Impa Kasanganay, DEC
29-28 Impa.

Page 9

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Meet PFL’s Latest Flyweight Signing, Melissa Balic!
  • Jits Magazine : Elijah Dorsey To Challenge Max Hanson For Welterweight Title At Enigma Invitational 15
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Buckley Lands UFC St. Louis Co-Main Vs. Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss