Topic: Mayweather vs. Paul (Postponed)

Mayweather vs. Paul (Postponed)

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,365
  • Post Score: 47

12.06.2020 | 7:52 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
Mayweather vs. Paul (Postponed)
  • Saturday 02.20.2021 at 08:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View
  • Promotion: Mayweather Promotion$
  • Venue:
  • Enclosure: Ring
  • Promotion Links:
Bout   Info

Responses Page 2

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  40,875  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,250
  • Post Score: 283

12.08.2020 | 6:50 PM ET

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 1st with 62 others

@Mikey1903

The sad thing is with so many belts and organisations, it's really only a matter of time before he has "a" World Championship belt!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Hippie
Hippie

12.08.2020 | 7:14 PM ET

@ Mikey

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 1st with 62 others

^^ LoL!!
U know what, that would not surprise me at all this day in time..  haha 

* Edited at 12.08.2020, 7:14 PM ET *

Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  48,481  |  73.2%
  • Forum Posts:  9,092
  • Post Score: 300

12.08.2020 | 7:31 PM ET

Oh, I fully expect Mauricio Suliman to put out a statement in the next month with a new WBC You Tube Championship Belt!!! 

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

12.08.2020 | 7:35 PM ET

@Mikey1903

It would be stupid not to have them fighting for a belt because the people who will pay for this would be casuals and every casual loves a belt! That would be the logical way to promote this fight.

* Edited at 12.08.2020, 7:36 PM ET *

Hippie
Hippie

12.08.2020 | 8:01 PM ET

Scrap this fight..  Let’s be serious a minute!

They should put together   Mayweather vs. Tyson!!
Winner gets 500 million + G.O.A.T. belt!

End of story!  (good bye Floyd & Mike)
Notice I didn’t mention the no name guy..  Who?  Exactly..

NickySwaz
NickySwaz
  • Predictions:  2,790  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  941
  • Post Score: 298

12.08.2020 | 8:02 PM ET

Mike has 7 stone on him tho

"“What happened to you, USA? Wake up, USA! Go! Go back for you, go! Go for Jesus. No forgay Jesus people." -Yoel Romero"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

12.08.2020 | 8:10 PM ET

@Hippie

I've heard rumour that Oscar De La Hoya is planning a comeback as well so De La Hoya VS Mayweather Jr. 2 would be more likely and I would actually watch that one!

https://www.dazn.com/en-US/news/boxing/oscar-de-la-hoya-says-hes-serious-about-boxing-comeback-wont-duck-any-fighter/o7nlxpnr6n0t1a6lo7qfumr30

Hippie
Hippie

12.08.2020 | 8:15 PM ET

Of course I was being facetious but not really going into 2021, never know ***’s going to happen!
Ohh really alright I’d watch that. 👍🏼
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

12.09.2020 | 4:39 PM ET

Iron Mike Tyson VS The Gypsy King's Old Man?

If you want another insane potential fight for Mike Tyson, then John Fury (Tyson Fury's dad) called him out earlier in the year

It probably won't happen but here's how they would compare if they did. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/13407604/john-fury-mike-tyson-boxing-fight-compared/

JohnVolcan
JohnVolcan
  • Predictions:  5,334  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  624
  • Post Score: 235

12.26.2020 | 5:12 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Mayweather Jr. vs. Paul
Floyd Mayweather Jr., TKO, R4
I would love to speak to the 6 % who are picking Logan Paul to win here. I know there is a significant differance in age and height, and Logan is a big young healthy dude who was a good wrestler, but that doesn't always transaltes in punching power. From what i've seen, Logan Paul is a worse fighter than his brother Jake (who isn't Canelo Alvarez by any mean, but at least has shown good dedication, decent technical improvement, some head movement and punching power...). Logan is a big, slow, sluggish puncher with short arms and bad instinctive reactions when he's hit or when he's tired. I don't even see a puncher's chance here, not even in the first round, and the only reason he can survive is if Floyd just plays with his food for some reason. If you think Floyd vs Conor was a grotesque circus (at least it was two very elite fighters going at it, and while it was pretty one sided after round 3 or 4, the fight himself wasn't that bad), this will be the saddest thing to watch since CM Punk fought in the UFC. I don't even know if I will watch this (and I would watch my grand mother fight a donkey on a sunday afternoon). Have a nice christmas everybody.

"Check my ART here if you want : https://www.instagram.com/john.volcan/"

2021.01.30 9:24 PM ET

bout status update

Mayweather Jr. vs. Paul Changed from Confirmed to Cancelled

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : UFC Star Jack Della Maddalena Promoted To BJJ Black Belt
  • UFC.com : Dana White Announces Main Event For UFC Saudi Arabia On June 22
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Saudia Arabia fight card announced with Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev headliner
  • MMA Mania : Khamzat Vs Whittaker Headlines UFC Saudi Arabia
  • MMAFighting.com : Khamzat Chimaev vs. Robert Whittaker set as UFC Saudi Arabia main event, 4 more fights announced
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Sandman Sees Suga Stop The Machine
  • UFC.com : UFC And Tourism WA Announce Multiyear Deal To Bring Two Action-Packed MMA Events To Perth
  • MMA Mania : UFC Atlantic City Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • MMA Junkie : UFC free fight: Charles Oliveira rallies to light up Michael Chandler for first title win
  • MMA Mania : ‘Are We Fighting Or What?!’
  • MMA Junkie : Javier Mendez disagrees with Daniel Cormier's claim that Islam Makhachev more dangerous than Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMA Junkie : Cory Sandhagen: UFC champ Sean O'Malley has 'really good shot' of finishing Merab Dvalishvili
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘A win and a knockout’: Fabio Wardley prepared to put on a show against Frazer Clarke
  • MMA Mania : Eblen ‘Blows Through’ Adesanya, Reaches Strickland In MMA March Madness
  • MMA Junkie : Why UFC on ESPN 54's Vicente Luque accepted dangerous Joaquin Buckley replacement
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Manon Fiorot stop Erin Blanchfield at UFC Atlantic City? Plus, one time for Chris Weidman
  • MMA Mania : Barber: ‘Boring’ Blanchield ‘Fought My Leftovers’
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White reflects on ugly moment striking his wife, changes he made
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Landwehr happy with UFC on ESPN 54 switch from Pat Sabatini to Jamall Emmers: 'It's better for the fans'
  • UFC.com : Hunting Runs Deep In The Swiderski Family