Topic: Bellator 249

Most groin shots are nonsense

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

10.15.2020 | 10:29 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 0 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 511th

Bellator 249
  • Thursday 10.15.2020 at 10:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: CBS Sports Network
  • Promotion: Bellator MMA
  • Ownership: Bellator Sport Worldwide, LLC
  • Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • TV Announcers: Mike Goldberg, John McCarthy, Josh Thomson
  • Ring Announcer: Michael C. Williams
  • Post-Fight Interviews: John McCarthy
  • MMA Bouts: 10
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Cris Cyborg   defeats   Arlene Blencowe   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:36 Round 2 of 5, 7:36 Total Bout Page
Leandro Higo   defeats   Ricky Bandejas   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:32 Round 2 of 3, 7:32 Total Bout Page
Steve Mowry   defeats   Shawn Teed   via KO/TKO, Knee to Ground and Pound   4:22 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Saad Awad   vs.   Mandel Nallo   Ends in a No Contest, Accidental Low Blow   1:44 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Andrew Kapel   defeats   Joseph Creer   via KO/TKO, Doctor Stoppage (cut)   5:00 Round 2 of 3, 10:00 Total Bout Page
Kemran Lachinov   defeats   Kyle Crutchmer   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Christian Edwards   defeats   Hamza Salim   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:28 Round 2 of 3, 6:28 Total Bout Page
Da'Mon Blackshear   defeats   Mike Kimbel   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:14 Round 2 of 3, 9:14 Total Bout Page
Aviv Gozali   defeats   Logan Neal   via Submission, Kimura   3:22 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Albert Gonzales   defeats   Kastriot Xhema   via KO/TKO, Retirement   5:00 Round 2 of 3, 10:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

Queen1717
Queen1717
  • Predictions:  2,766  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  42
  • Post Score: 150

10.16.2020 | 8:08 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 10 Winners, 1 Perfect, 510 Points   |   Tied for 25th with 1 other

Yeah but would you like to be kicked anywhere near that area. Man or woman!!!!

"Win at all costs Trust no body @ All !!! "

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,777
  • Post Score: 273

10.16.2020 | 10:10 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 540 Points   |   Tied for 12th with 2 others

Alright let me kick you in the junk after training that kick over 10 thousand times :)

Off topic and no cup involved but my Mother was playing hide and seek and I guess this red headed kid scared the **** out of her and she straight up sparta kicked him in the nuts. She said he went down in such pain and she felt really bad because the dude was in bad condition.

His Mother was pissed, she thought he wouldn't have children the injury was so bad to his testicles. I pray he is ok today and his testicles produced many children. 

* Edited at 10.16.2020, 12:01 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

10.16.2020 | 12:51 PM ET

If you've never taken one you'll never know. 
I've taken a slap shot from a puck dead on.
Didn't even feel it. 
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

10.16.2020 | 12:53 PM ET

During baseball games we purposely hit each other with baseball bats dead on the cup. Nobody felt ****. Cups are literally made for that.

* Edited at 10.16.2020, 12:53 PM ET *

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

10.16.2020 | 12:58 PM ET

Mma fighters and boxers who drop at the slightest graze on there cups are full of ****. I promise you. 
Just buying time to rest and recuperate. Sometimes looking for an easy way out. 

Mind you some shots are powerful enough and perfectly placed enough to be murder but those real shots are obvious. Guys ******* lay down and spread there legs open. Or like rich Franklin repeatedly squatting against the cage to help his nuts descend.

Seriously though it's a big sham most of the time.

* Edited at 10.16.2020, 12:58 PM ET *

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,211  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,308
  • Post Score: 285

10.17.2020 | 2:15 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 10 Winners, 4 Perfect, 605 Points   |   Tied for 2nd with 2 others

It depends on the power of the kick and how cleanly it connects with your ****.

As for the video testing that groin guard, I'm not convinced. They only tested it with one moderate kick. If I were buying a groin guard, I'd want to see it go through a much more through test than that.

As for personal stories regarding hits to the balls, I was friends with this kid called Nick in High School up until this incident in year 9 (13-14 years) when in P.E. (Physical Education)(Gym Class or whatever they call it outside of Britain) we were playing cricket with proper cricket balls, he was bowling and I was batting and we weren't wearing any guards (the school didn't have any and we didn't have our own). He bowled the ball and I smacked it straight back into his bollocks. He crumpled over and started crying and was sent to the school office and then got sent home. It was a genuine accident and I sincerely apologised but he never spoke to me again after that. The fact that everyone laughed, including the teacher, probably didn't do much for his ego either.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : DAZN Leaks Elle Brooke Vs Paige VanZant Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Bo Nickal's response to Khamzat Chimaev's criticism of his UFC 300 win wasn't the best
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 adds several fights to Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier card
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’m going in there to f— this man up’: Ryan Garcia’s final thoughts on Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Bill Haney gifts Ryan Garcia ‘Psychology for Dummies’ book
  • MMA Junkie : Brennan Ward nostalgic for Bellator, but ready to wreak havoc in $1 million PFL season
  • MMA Mania : Latest UFC 303 Fight Card, PPV lineup
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight: ‘That’s not a tone of a BMF’
  • Middle Easy : Video – Drunk ‘Karen’ Tries to Pick a Fight with UFC Flyweight Star Maycee Barber
  • Middle Easy : UFC’s Bo Nickal Claps Back At Khamzat Chimaev, Vows To ‘Rag Doll’ Undefeated Star In Future Fight
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Declines Jamahal Hill’s Challenge: ‘I’d Like to Fight for the Title’
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Declines Jamahal Hill’s Challenge : ‘I’d Like to Fight for the Title’
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping explains why Sean Strickland has 'significant advantage' vs. Paulo Costa at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia press conference video live now
  • Middle Easy : T.J. Dillashaw Confident Jon Jones Would ‘Easily’ Outwrestle Alex Pereira in Potential Heavyweight Clash
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Haney Vs Garcia Press Conference Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker: Bo Nickal has 'some work to do' before he's ready for top-10 fights
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Arman Tsarukyan & Renato Moicano Talk Wins At UFC 300
  • Middle Easy : UFC 300: Robert Whittaker Reveals Key Factors That Led To Jamahal Hill’s KO Loss vs. Alex Pereira