Tapology Forums

Onx Sports presents: Behind the Curtain | Gaethje vs Ferguson

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ONX Sports
ONX Sports
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 0

10.12.2020 | 11:33 AM ET

I hope you all enjoyed the fights over the weekend! Above you will find a clip from Onx Sport’s Behind the Curtain series from Justin Gaethje and Tony Ferguson’s interim title fight this past May. As you all know, Justin will be fighting Khabib Nurmogomedov for the undisputed lightweight championship in a little less than two weeks time, and we are excited to announce that we will be releasing a Behind the Curtain series for this fight as well. This series will give you an inside look into what Justin and his team do during fight week to prepare themselves for the big night, while also giving you an exclusive look into what goes on in the moments immediately before and after Justin fights for the belt. This is just a clip from the 6 part series documenting the interim title fight against Tony Ferguson, and if you would like to see the rest of the series you can do so for free by going to Onx’s media page. We will be posting every episode of Behind the Curtain | Justin Gaethje vs Khabib Nurmogomedov on Onx’s media page, and if you want to be notified of when our videos drop you can sign up to be notified by entering your email at the top of Onx’s media page: https://onxsports.com/pages/media

We hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for more coming soon!

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : UFC Louisville lineup announced: Dominick Reyes vs. Dustin Jacoby, but no main event official
  • MMA Mania : Wanna Bet Someone Misses Weight? Now You Can!
  • MMA Junkie : Ronda Rousey thinks Joe Rogan, media turned on her after knockout losses: 'They're a bunch of assh*les'
  • MMAFighting.com : Curtis Blaydes: Tom Aspinall fight at UFC 304 makes sense, but I learned ‘don’t get my hopes up’
  • Middle Easy : Trial Date Set for Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez in Attempted Murder Case
  • MMA Junkie : Israel Adesanya will always respect 'special fighter' Alex Pereira
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Day 3 Recap
  • MMAFighting.com : Shaq: Vitor Belfort knocked out person ‘talking crazy’ at bar
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Ariane Lipski, Austin Hubbard, UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez picks
  • MMA Junkie : Montana De La Rosa, Andrea Lee booked for UFC rematch in Louisville
  • MMA Mania : Cannonier Vs Imamov Headlines UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Tim Means doesn't expect to fight for long: 'I turned 40, I know my time is coming'
  • Bad Left Hook : Cieslak vs Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • Bad Left Hook : Michal Cieslak vs Isaac Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Press Conference Video!
  • UFC.com : UFC Returns To Louisville For UFC Fight Night On June 8 At KFC Yum! Center
  • MMA Junkie : Tatiana Suarez campaigns for title shot vs. Zhang Weili at UFC 306: 'I get a submission 100 percent'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Makhachev vs. Poirier adds key prospect bout
  • UFC.com : Gabriel Benitez: Still flying the flag
  • MMA Mania : A Special Message For Chinless Scumbags