Tapology Forums

UFC cutting Dunham,Tuvisa etc

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

08.13.2020 | 4:52 AM ET

UFC has been cutting alot of fight latley and here my oppion

Evan Dunham- Surpise he got cut- It rare to see people with over 10+fight cut from the promition, probley better for him so he can fight at a lower level

Betch Correia- Not agest it surpise with her record but she was winning agest Aldana and won the  fight before last, WMMA shallow anyway

Tai Tuvisa-  3 losses in a row so i get why  but if u told me 2 years ago he get cut, I will laugh at your face probley member the Flying knee on that ****** MMA card

Roman Bogatov- **** that guy he foul Leo Santos atlest 5 time

Max Roskhomf- Show Robert  Drydals was right in pushing him foward because he out of a job now, And don't want to be a **** but I don't want him in the UFC, The UFC is the premier organisatin and we don't pay $50 per ppv to see a quitter

Think UFC should also cut some of the other scrub that i can't rembeber the name but suck

* Edited at 08.13.2020, 5:04 AM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Responses

tommymoore98
tommymoore98
  • Predictions:  582  |  58.6%
  • Forum Posts:  47
  • Post Score: 181

08.13.2020 | 8:38 AM ET

The Dunham and Correia cuts show why the pay structure is so screwed up, too many kids ready to chase their dream at 10k/10k, any vet in danger of getting next man upped though it does seem the UFC does OK by the ones that were company men the whole time.  With the NFL finally leaving the stone age on dope maybe the UFC can pressure Nevada to stop with the stupid suspensions that ruin careers, Tim Elliot just wants to go out there and look goofy and bang.  Tuivasa was a real surprise with his shooey antics making him popular but just too many L's.  The cuts I liked were Borg and Snively, consistently jerking cards around with weight misses and personal issues is ridiculous.

"Not sure how noone else thinks Irish Joe Duffy had him a bit of Ladbrokes on Joel Alvarez by submission"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

08.13.2020 | 9:20 AM ET

I could have sworn the UFC had a hard on for Bethe and loved her for some god awful reasoning. Alittle surprised they cut her but still remember her making suicide jokes about Rhonda Rousey, referring to her father, so screw her

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

08.13.2020 | 4:22 PM ET

As far as tuivasa goes if you're stupid enough to drink booze out of somebody else's smelly sweaty shoe then you get what you deserve. He's lucky he got cut instead of botulism. ******* idiot. Megan Anderson did it too I dumped her immediately. ******* disgusting. Is that an Australian thing.
Silly ******* Aussie's oi oi oi.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

08.13.2020 | 4:25 PM ET

@xcon Beth wasn't far off. Rousey said on the Ellen show I believe that she contemplated suicide after Holly kicked her face off. That's what happens when you give belts to paper hype jobs instead of letting them earn it like a real champ. 
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

08.13.2020 | 4:45 PM ET

Wow 3 dislike for what- People really get salty if you call Roskhmf a quitter, He is and their nothing wrong with that, Respect everyone that step in the octogon but people should stop salty in my stating facts. I just don't want to see him in the UFC because I want to see Savages,

Forgot Borg was cut but he didn't show up to 2/3 of his fights since 2017/18 

* Edited at 08.13.2020, 4:48 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,263  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,258
  • Post Score: 136

08.13.2020 | 5:10 PM ET

Good thread **** the down vote haters..figuratively of course.
I have a soft spot for dunham seen him fight so many times he is a wild redneck.
He should have a go at smellator then retire they will pay him good even though not big star.
Others were lame hype jobs good riddance, including the worst borg ever created assimilate him to a desk job. 

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

08.13.2020 | 6:11 PM ET

**** em all duck I'll always love you... Especially if I cook you Peking style.
flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

08.13.2020 | 7:23 PM ET

Bethe had an amazing ass but the face of a man who had been beaten for 20 years straight

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  31,978  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,972
  • Post Score: 195

08.13.2020 | 10:32 PM ET

Dunham is 38 and got destroyed in his last 3 fights, he should just retire.

Bethe lasted longer than I thought and IDK if I'd have cut her just yet.

Tuivasa looked terrible lately but heavyweight sucks so I'd have given him another shot.

Bogatov fouled Santos so many times it was absurd. Should have been DQed and I don't blame them for cutting him.

Rohskopf shouldn't be cut for giving up if it's true he was injured, he took that fight on short notice anyway.

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Trial Date Set for Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez in Attempted Murder Case
  • MMA Junkie : Israel Adesanya will always respect 'special fighter' Alex Pereira
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Day 3 Recap
  • MMAFighting.com : Shaq: Vitor Belfort knocked out person ‘talking crazy’ at bar
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Ariane Lipski, Austin Hubbard, UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez picks
  • MMA Junkie : Montana De La Rosa, Andrea Lee booked for UFC rematch in Louisville
  • MMA Mania : Cannonier Vs Imamov Headlines UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Tim Means doesn't expect to fight for long: 'I turned 40, I know my time is coming'
  • Bad Left Hook : Cieslak vs Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • Bad Left Hook : Michal Cieslak vs Isaac Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Press Conference Video!
  • UFC.com : UFC Returns To Louisville For UFC Fight Night On June 8 At KFC Yum! Center
  • MMA Junkie : Tatiana Suarez campaigns for title shot vs. Zhang Weili at UFC 306: 'I get a submission 100 percent'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Makhachev vs. Poirier adds key prospect bout
  • UFC.com : Gabriel Benitez: Still flying the flag
  • MMA Mania : A Special Message For Chinless Scumbags
  • UFC.com : Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: Why Timing Is Everything For Matheus Nicolau
  • MMA Junkie : Tatsuro Taira fills UFC 302 opening, fights Joshua Van
  • MMAFighting.com : Ronda Rousey blasts Joe Rogan, MMA media for turning on her: ‘They’re a bunch of assh*les’
  • Jits Magazine : BJJ Stars 12 Full Preview