Tapology Forums

ROMERO vs ADESANYA

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

sotherino
sotherino
  • Predictions:  2,170  |  57.3%
  • Forum Posts:  8
  • Post Score: 188

08.04.2020 | 3:51 AM ET

My question is short and simple. I know that the fight was a half of year ago, but I still can't understand why an OLYMPIC MEDALIST in WRESTLING, choose to use his striking (ok, good for an MMA level but again, he is an olympic silver medalist) in a stand up striking fight against an WORLD CHAMPION in KICKBOXING (longer reach and much taller and younger than Yoel)..!???

Why an olympic medalist in WRESTLING doesn't try desperate to takedown a blue belt in BJJ (Adesanya) and prefer to keep a striking fight with a world champion in KICKBOXING? And thatt was a title fight, maybe the last chance for Yoel to win that title. It's like Mike Tyson fight agaist Bruce Lee and try to knock him out with kicks (and try some punches but quickly quit the tries to punch him and prefer to kick him)

"Outwork everyone."

Responses

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,740  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 304

08.04.2020 | 3:59 AM ET

yoel has cardio issues, the more you wrestle the quicker you drain the tank.

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• PFL 3 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Tyler Diamond vs. Otto Rodrigues - Round 1 is complete. Round 2 coming up.
  • Join the PFL 3 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Otto Rodrigues 72% Tyler Diamond 28%
  • Otto Rodrigues (14-1-0) RN, BR is the #86th Pro Mens Featherweight in Brazil.
  • Tyler Diamond (12-3-0) CA, US.
  • PFL 3 features 12 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois