Tapology Forums

Anyone have a clue how Razak Al-Hassan is Fighting?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Joseph Roy
Joseph Roy
  • Predictions:  2,339  |  54.5%
  • Forum Posts:  52
  • Post Score: -73

07.14.2020 | 5:18 AM ET

I, by no means want to get the least bit graphic on here, for multiple reasons, being that I enjoy the site, but most importantly is, I am not one to even raise my voice to my fiance and I have been with her for 8 years and anyone can call me what you want, but I was brought up, with good morals, but 1, always stuck with me and I actually grew up a fighter, albeit on the ice. I played professional Hockey and I wasn't the goon who fought everyone, but I am a big boy and I can take care of myself, enough about me, reason I brought myself into the story was Al-Hassan was in, I believe that it was a Texas county jail awaiting sentencing to the big house for, I will briefly explain what I read, and then quote exactly what I read because it was over a year ago. Al-Hassan was celebrating perhaps his last UFC win, at a Dallas Night Club, "early Sunday morning three underage females, 16, and two 17, had no recollection of how they got to, what turned out to be Al-Hassan's apartment, all complaining of the same symptoms, having a drink and they blacked out." I am going to close quotes, because I don't exactly remember how the arrest happened, however I am pretty sure that they were drugged, kidnapped and again I am not sure how many people were with him, but I believe that it was him and a friend, and apparently they, basically did what I consider to be the worst possible thing a woman can go through, and repeatedly, and I will not get into details, but use your head. The young ladies were underage, and it was proved that they were drugged, and I am bringing this up because I am a die hard MMA/UFC Fan, and I just noticed that he was fighting when I was doing my picks. It makes me sick, I don't care if I lose a fight, but I will fight if I see a Man yelling let alone hitting a woman. I don't understand how a Woman, Pat Lundvall gave Nick Diaz 5 years for weed, and this P.O.S, is already fighting. Serious problems with the UFC, talent I should say. Please someone fill me in if there was a drastic change because last time I read about it they were waiting for a plea, or sentencing. 

"Da best takedown is a straight Right."

Responses Page 2

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,032  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,080
  • Post Score: 334

07.16.2020 | 4:46 PM ET

Anyone feel that Al Hassan is fortunate to have fought these charges in 2020. If this happened in the 90s they would have rail roaded him like Mike Tyson and he probably would be in prison right now. Kinda ****** up.

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

NickySwaz
NickySwaz
  • Predictions:  2,790  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  941
  • Post Score: 298

07.16.2020 | 5:27 PM ET

Yawn

"“What happened to you, USA? Wake up, USA! Go! Go back for you, go! Go for Jesus. No forgay Jesus people." -Yoel Romero"

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,429  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,595
  • Post Score: 69

07.17.2020 | 7:19 AM ET

I did not know this.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

NickySwaz
NickySwaz
  • Predictions:  2,790  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  941
  • Post Score: 298

07.17.2020 | 9:09 AM ET

*** is the New England Cartel ?

"“What happened to you, USA? Wake up, USA! Go! Go back for you, go! Go for Jesus. No forgay Jesus people." -Yoel Romero"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

07.17.2020 | 11:21 AM ET

You're welcome for the history lesson

@nicky that's the name of the crime family Gregory started before his big brother came back from the war and saved him from the mean streets of Boston by convincing him to use his computer nerd powers for good instead of evil. And tapology was born.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.17.2020 | 12:24 PM ET

Also and more importantly

My dog totally does

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

07.17.2020 | 4:35 PM ET

New England Cartel repassent' ***** wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 weeks, 2 days, 19 hours, and 46 minutes from now.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.17.2020 | 8:38 PM ET

Lol

Look at those utters!

Edit- look at those udders!

* Edited at 07.17.2020, 8:39 PM ET *

Joseph Roy
Joseph Roy
  • Predictions:  2,339  |  54.5%
  • Forum Posts:  52
  • Post Score: -73

08.22.2020 | 8:56 AM ET

NEC?

Kattar, Font,  Chartier/coach and manager for them, I am not sure why they call themselves that, and I literally live 5 minutes away from both of them and Charles Rosa, as well as now cut, Kyle Bochniak, and Yorgan DeCastro. My guess is that they were all part of 1 team Sityodong, ran by Mark Delle Grotte, who owns a Gym in Somerville, MA, and I believe he retired from coaching and he actually is the one who is in the truck, who controls the Replays. I am assuming that there was a  rift between the North Shore of MA and the South Shore, and J. Lauzon's fighters are South Shore, and NEC is the North Shore, and I am not 100% sure, but almost, that ironically Delle Grotte's Gym is like 10 miles away from the N.Shore and the S.Shore, and they all used to train together. I am on the same area as Delle Grotte, less than a mile from where Dana White grew up, 15 miles from where K-Flo grew up and 25-35 miles from Anik, and Kara Bryant. Surprisingly Dana brought all people who were friends of his to build the UFC, and I forgot that I am 3 minutes away from where Joe Rogan grew up, I suspect that the New England Cartel is either a separation of camps, or a Recognition of all of the people in the UFC, fighters or Executives, and they call themselves the New England Cartel? Who knows, like how is Assley Yoder called the SpiderMonkey, and the 4th currently using the nickname in Pro MMA

"Da best takedown is a straight Right."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

08.22.2020 | 11:11 AM ET

Put the crack pipe down and slowly back away..

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Mentally Unwell’ Strickland Admits Struggles, Violent Thoughts
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 239 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Feel Like Makhachev Wants To Avoid Us’
  • MMA Junkie : Thiago Moises knows how to wreck a leg – and crush a Dan Hooker callout, too
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Sean Strickland vents mental health struggles: 'I feel like I'm a danger to people'
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Am Not Able To Get A Job’
  • Middle Easy : Colby Covington Is Worried About Mike Tyson’s Health In Jake Paul Boxing Match: ‘He Shouldn’t Be Fighting Anymore’
  • Middle Easy : Francis Ngannou Doesn’t Remember Round Two Against Anthony Joshua, Claims Boxing ‘Owes Him Something’
  • Bad Left Hook : Tszyu vs Fundora for WBO and WBC belts, PPV undercard adds another title fight
  • MMA Junkie : Alexandre Pantoja: Steve Erceg good name but 'so lucky' to get UFC 301 title shot
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Mike Davis explains how 'Halo' video game helped overcome childhood bullying: 'That saved my life'
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor coach unsure why fighter remains un-booked, calls situation ‘weird’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Motherf—ker’s A Fakeass B—ch. Chito Sucks. F—k Him’
  • UFC.com : Fight-By-Fight Preview | UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs Namajunas
  • MMA Junkie : Kamaru Usman: Belal Muhammad 'only thing that makes sense' for UFC champ Leon Edwards
  • Middle Easy : Robert Whittaker Lays Out ‘Picture Perfect’ Return Fight, Stance On Champ Dricus Du Plessis
  • MMAFighting.com : Francis Ngannou has ‘no regrets’ about Anthony Joshua fight: ‘I really don’t see a thing that I should have done different’
  • MMA Mania : ‘There’s No Denying’ Carmouche Is ‘Top Girl’ ... But ‘Don’t Underestimate’ Ditcheva
  • UFC.com : Main Event Spotlight | UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs Namajunas
  • MMA Junkie : Chelsea Chandler: 'Week from Hell' led to UFC Fight Night 239 weight miss – complete with attempted home break-in