Tapology Forums

Anyone have a clue how Razak Al-Hassan is Fighting?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Joseph Roy
Joseph Roy
  • Predictions:  2,339  |  54.5%
  • Forum Posts:  52
  • Post Score: -73

07.14.2020 | 5:18 AM ET

I, by no means want to get the least bit graphic on here, for multiple reasons, being that I enjoy the site, but most importantly is, I am not one to even raise my voice to my fiance and I have been with her for 8 years and anyone can call me what you want, but I was brought up, with good morals, but 1, always stuck with me and I actually grew up a fighter, albeit on the ice. I played professional Hockey and I wasn't the goon who fought everyone, but I am a big boy and I can take care of myself, enough about me, reason I brought myself into the story was Al-Hassan was in, I believe that it was a Texas county jail awaiting sentencing to the big house for, I will briefly explain what I read, and then quote exactly what I read because it was over a year ago. Al-Hassan was celebrating perhaps his last UFC win, at a Dallas Night Club, "early Sunday morning three underage females, 16, and two 17, had no recollection of how they got to, what turned out to be Al-Hassan's apartment, all complaining of the same symptoms, having a drink and they blacked out." I am going to close quotes, because I don't exactly remember how the arrest happened, however I am pretty sure that they were drugged, kidnapped and again I am not sure how many people were with him, but I believe that it was him and a friend, and apparently they, basically did what I consider to be the worst possible thing a woman can go through, and repeatedly, and I will not get into details, but use your head. The young ladies were underage, and it was proved that they were drugged, and I am bringing this up because I am a die hard MMA/UFC Fan, and I just noticed that he was fighting when I was doing my picks. It makes me sick, I don't care if I lose a fight, but I will fight if I see a Man yelling let alone hitting a woman. I don't understand how a Woman, Pat Lundvall gave Nick Diaz 5 years for weed, and this P.O.S, is already fighting. Serious problems with the UFC, talent I should say. Please someone fill me in if there was a drastic change because last time I read about it they were waiting for a plea, or sentencing. 

"Da best takedown is a straight Right."

Responses

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,715  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  7,450
  • Post Score: 262

07.14.2020 | 5:40 AM ET

First off No one give a **** about how u are a good person and Abdul is fighting because he been proven inocent and if Greg Hardy, Conor and Jones Ufc do. The Females story were probley ******** in my oppion so U shouldn't ruin a guys life because some ***** accuse him of **** he probley didn't do.

"Quack quack quack"

Matti_Juhani
Matti_Juhani
  • Predictions:  1,771  |  58.7%
  • Forum Posts:  295
  • Post Score: 267

07.14.2020 | 5:50 AM ET

Maybe you and/or your fiancé should fight him.
Teach him a lesson, you know?

"Life is always better after a big poo."

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,549
  • Post Score: 275

07.14.2020 | 10:09 AM ET

He was found not guilty. He's free to do as he pleases.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,032  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,080
  • Post Score: 334

07.14.2020 | 10:42 AM ET

You do know people lie? Females lie some times?

Maybe one day somebody will accuse you of a some particular crime and a angry mob will demand you to be in jail, while you maintain your innocence. 

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

07.14.2020 | 11:49 AM ET

Written by tristen critchfield

welterweight was accused of raping two women in Forth Worth, Texas, on March 23, 2018 after taking them home from a club where he worked as a bouncer. Alhassan claimed that he had consensual sex with only one of the women, and he was finally found not guilty of all charges in court this past March. 

Regardless of what happened in court, life will never be the same for Alhassan. The public nature of the testimony has a way of sticking in people’s heads even after the accused’s name is cleared. 

“It’s forever changed, because your name can never be the same,” Alhassan said while speaking to media on Monday. “But for me, life is back to normal. The reason I say that is the past two years life was not normal. The only thing I pretty much did cry, sleep, look at my family. Cry in my sleep without even knowing I was crying and my family would wake me up saying I was crying in my sleep. Think about the stress, what was going to happen in the future. You never know what’s going to happen.” 

Alhassan fought once in the UFC after being indicted on the sexual assault allegations, defeating Niko Price by 43-second knockout at UFC 228 in September 2018. His career has been on hold since then, and for a while he wasn’t motivated to train or fight. The 34-year-old will return for the first time since beating Price when he meets Mounir Lazzez at UFC on ESPN 13 on Wednesday. For a long time, Alhassan doubted that he’d ever find his way back to the Octagon. His mind was in such a dark place that fighting wasn’t a serious consideration. 

“So many times. I even doubted if I’d be alive, because I wanted to kill myself,” Alhassan said. “Because people don’t see what happens in the background. A lot of people who doubt you, or say bad stuff about you when they don’t know the truth, because this is the type of harassment you don’t wish on anybody. 

“I sat down and thought about it. I have two kids. I have a girl and I have a boy. What would happen to them if I took myself out because of some evil people? But like I said I have proved my innocence and I proved that they will never amount to anything and God will always figure out and show the truth. But I learned so much from it.” 

While the thoughts of suicide eventually subsided, the anger still remains. Alhassan is doing his best to work through those emotions so that he can fully focus on his MMA career. 

“I thought about revenge. If I tell you I didn’t, I’m lying,” he said. “I thought about all the revenge in this world I can to take revenge. Because they really got to feel the pain that they put me through. They are out there stripping, not caring what they are doing to me. Having life, putting stuff on social media. They’re happy, throwing alcohol while I’m home crying everyday, can’t even take care of my kids. I have so much anger. I know it’s behind me now, but I really hope God takes some huge revenge on these girls. I really hope they get what they deserve.” 

Getting a chance to return to the UFC after nearly two years on the sideline has been redemptive for the Fortis MMA product after so much uncertainty. 

“It feels amazing,” he said. “When you go through some stuff like that and not knowing where your life is going, all you think about is negativity in your head, stress, it’s stressful. 

“For God to help you through all of this and to prove your innocence and getting back to what you love. It’s amazing in so many different ways that I can be here today.” 

Now, there is the matter of reclaiming the momentum lost due to idle time. Before his hiatus, “Judo Thunder” had been victorious in four of five UFC appearances, with all of his victories coming via first-round KO/TKO. His lone setback was a split-decision defeat to Omari Akhmedov at UFC Fight Night 109. Alhassan is confident that he will be able to pick up where he left off come Wednesday night. 

I don’t believe in [ring rust],” he said. “Of course it might feel different walking in there. The emotions might be different because you haven’t walked in there for a while. But when the door closes, knowing that there’s someone right there trying to smash your face in, that will give you all the motivation you need.” 

* Edited at 07.14.2020, 2:14 PM ET *

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.14.2020 | 11:54 AM ET

What?

* Edited at 07.14.2020, 2:12 PM ET *

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,715  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,751
  • Post Score: 274

07.14.2020 | 12:55 PM ET

^Holy **** dude 

Hey I got a wife and two kids I'm gonna **** some underage girl, what bad could happen? 

Not saying he's guilty, but he's a ******* idiot. 

* Edited at 07.14.2020, 1:03 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,122  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,098
  • Post Score: 138

07.14.2020 | 3:54 PM ET

Haha leave that to the news the one I read was white washed he was found not guilty and underage and infidelity both removed.
Pretty obvious cover up pay off or got away clean with minority card.
Dont care if he gets his clock cleaned all is good and justice served if not he'll get his one day.
What comes around goes around stupid people end up in jail eventually.  

"Weasel Piss *********" Dan Hooker

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

07.14.2020 | 4:49 PM ET

I haven't looked up the case. When you say it was 'proven' that these girls were drugged, how are you getting to that conclusion? Was there a Toxicology report submitted? You'd need to look at the case number on whatever the equivalent of casebase is in the US.

I will say it looks very bad, but Laws have nothing to do with morality. And nor should they. That's how you get Shariah. It is quite possible and quite easy) to be a dazzling ************* whilst still observing all applicable laws.

He's definitely a turd o a human being irregardless of the fact he didn't cop a charge. OJ Simpson was acquitted, after all.

* Edited at 07.14.2020, 5:03 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 weeks, 2 days, 18 hours, and 39 minutes from now.
thefreeman
thefreeman
  • Predictions:  9,459  |  59.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,751
  • Post Score: 198

07.14.2020 | 10:45 PM ET

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/article240915551.html

Here is the write-up from the local newspaper, It states that both girls are of age although one is underage for drinking. Yes he got off but the whole business is still fishy and at best he was cheating on his wife with two girls he got drunk (his DNA in both). I'm not convinced by the verdict by any means, but legally he is all good, we will see if he stays out of trouble from here on out. I'm suspicious as hell though.

On a side note why the hell is there a bit about his career/rankings/power punching in the middle of this article? C'mon Texas journalism.

Oh, and the OP's post is straight up awful, please don't bother posting such drivel again.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

07.14.2020 | 11:14 PM ET

Good find. I was confused as to why he didn't get hit with stat **** if they were indeed 'underaged'. He's still very lucky to have not copped a de facto **** charge of some description though purely on the basis of the fact they were drunk. Plenty of dudes over the last few years have been nailed to the wall who have had waaaaaaay more exculpatory evidence to bring to the table. 

* Edited at 07.14.2020, 11:15 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 weeks, 2 days, 18 hours, and 39 minutes from now.
Joseph Roy
Joseph Roy
  • Predictions:  2,339  |  54.5%
  • Forum Posts:  52
  • Post Score: -73

07.15.2020 | 11:58 PM ET

First off, I have the article that states that 3 teen girls were found drugged and the last time I read it, it clearly stated, but obviously you are unable to read, his DNA, traces, however enough to be whatever the legal limit is, but GHB is not legal, I was simply asking a question if anyone knew what happened, and again your lack of knowing how to read puts you on the small bus, and my question was, how, even if he was found innocent would a Commission allow someone who has a resume with call it allegations if you want, to Fight, when A fighter, admittedly informed, not as a rat, but, informed the public that he was 100% sure he had fought and defeated a minimum of 7 Fighters who had tested positive for Steroids, yet a WOMAN, was the Main person who ended up sticking that fighter, Nick Diaz with a 5 year suspension for Marijuana, a medically proven fact that, her defense that fighters should be taking Ibuprofen, which can literally kill you in a weigh cut. As a matter of Fact it was after he fought Anderson Silva who popped for Steroids in the same fight that led to Diaz' suspension of 5 years. My point was that I would believe that 99.9% of women who were in her position would attempt a life ban as she did on Diaz on Al Hassan, THC is legal where he resides, and moron my Fiance would beat your ass, so if you are one of the typing tough guys, send me a message and if you have a problem with me, I will gladly come to you by myself, actually with my Fiance to kick your boyfriends a$$, but if you are going to type tough, I will travel as long as its not around the Country, but I Rep The New England Cartel, and I am a native of the City where UFC President Dana White grew up, biatch 

"Da best takedown is a straight Right."

Matti_Juhani
Matti_Juhani

07.16.2020 | 12:18 AM ET

Dana must be proud 🤢🤮

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,032  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,080
  • Post Score: 334

07.16.2020 | 12:20 AM ET

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Matti_Juhani
Matti_Juhani

07.16.2020 | 12:25 AM ET

You rambling about GHB and steroids is like Hitler rambling about why the gas bill is so ******* high.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,715  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  7,450
  • Post Score: 262

07.16.2020 | 6:21 AM ET

@joshehp Talk more about ur fiancé , I want to hear more about her

"Quack quack quack"

thefreeman
thefreeman
  • Predictions:  9,459  |  59.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,751
  • Post Score: 198

07.16.2020 | 7:32 AM ET

@joseph I politely asked you to stop posting incoherent nonsense but you just couldn't help yourself.... 

Why are you referencing your memory of an article instead of just providing it? A bunch of the stuff you said is just straight up wrong. 

Maybe you don't care about facts and are  more interested in just filling this lovely forum with nauseating text blocks full of misogyny, falsities, and just general unnecessary information. 

But seriously... post better. 
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.16.2020 | 9:22 AM ET

Hello tapology newcomers! Have you met

Thefreeman
Kicking ass in the wagering league and the forum since 2010.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.16.2020 | 4:40 PM ET

I'd also like to here more about your lady

Does she have big feet?
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

07.16.2020 | 4:46 PM ET

@Joseph this is you bud

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Mentally Unwell’ Strickland Admits Struggles, Violent Thoughts
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 239 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Feel Like Makhachev Wants To Avoid Us’
  • MMA Junkie : Thiago Moises knows how to wreck a leg – and crush a Dan Hooker callout, too
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Sean Strickland vents mental health struggles: 'I feel like I'm a danger to people'
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Am Not Able To Get A Job’
  • Middle Easy : Colby Covington Is Worried About Mike Tyson’s Health In Jake Paul Boxing Match: ‘He Shouldn’t Be Fighting Anymore’
  • Middle Easy : Francis Ngannou Doesn’t Remember Round Two Against Anthony Joshua, Claims Boxing ‘Owes Him Something’
  • Bad Left Hook : Tszyu vs Fundora for WBO and WBC belts, PPV undercard adds another title fight
  • MMA Junkie : Alexandre Pantoja: Steve Erceg good name but 'so lucky' to get UFC 301 title shot
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Mike Davis explains how 'Halo' video game helped overcome childhood bullying: 'That saved my life'
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor coach unsure why fighter remains un-booked, calls situation ‘weird’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Motherf—ker’s A Fakeass B—ch. Chito Sucks. F—k Him’
  • UFC.com : Fight-By-Fight Preview | UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs Namajunas
  • MMA Junkie : Kamaru Usman: Belal Muhammad 'only thing that makes sense' for UFC champ Leon Edwards
  • Middle Easy : Robert Whittaker Lays Out ‘Picture Perfect’ Return Fight, Stance On Champ Dricus Du Plessis
  • MMAFighting.com : Francis Ngannou has ‘no regrets’ about Anthony Joshua fight: ‘I really don’t see a thing that I should have done different’
  • MMA Mania : ‘There’s No Denying’ Carmouche Is ‘Top Girl’ ... But ‘Don’t Underestimate’ Ditcheva
  • UFC.com : Main Event Spotlight | UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs Namajunas
  • MMA Junkie : Chelsea Chandler: 'Week from Hell' led to UFC Fight Night 239 weight miss – complete with attempted home break-in