Topic: Site Features & Issues

Hiding and Blocking Users

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,549
  • Post Score: 275

07.09.2020 | 2:16 PM ET

Small new feature now available.  If there is another user that is annoying you, "triggering" you, or whatever, you can now optionally:
- Block them from DMing/commenting on your page
- Have their posts hidden when reading forum threads

To use the feature, just visit the profile page of any user.  To the right of their username will be a gear icon allowing you to modify your "relationship" with that user.

Hope this helps reduce some of the friction when there is known bad blood.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Responses Page 5

Hippie
Hippie

07.12.2020 | 3:23 PM ET

Ha.. so why would Fish unfollowed & blocked me for absolutely no reason..
We have never had 1 bad word & it was random..

It’s a mystery? 😆
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

07.12.2020 | 10:21 PM ET

Sometimes I wonder where your head is at?

@hip he's just trying it out I reckon so he can tell people he helped debug a program!
but, since we're on the subject why have you been following then unfollowing me the next day for like a couple months. It's very annoying. Is it you or another glitch?
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.12.2020 | 10:23 PM ET

Also

Congrats on the red belt copypasta boy!
Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,032  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,080
  • Post Score: 334

07.12.2020 | 11:08 PM ET

Yea, hippie has followed and unfollowed me many times as well. I am scared and confused

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.12.2020 | 11:13 PM ET

Lol

What the **** hippie?
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

07.12.2020 | 11:24 PM ET

He does it because Greg has not made achievements unique or entries unique relative to achievements.  That means you can keep following/unfollowing ( the same people) people to rack up cheap points to get higher tier belts.In fact I wouldn't be surprised if I could sit here clicking follow/unfollow on a single user and just spam the **** out of that achievement with an autoclicker somehow. 

The points caps on belts are far. far, far too high. Unless you consistently pick basically every ******* thing and game the system the way Hippie does it's virtually impossible to reach higher tier belts. Greg literally created this thing and only just got past Blackbelt because he doesn't pick horse **** cards/doesn't cheese anything.

* Edited at 07.12.2020, 11:45 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 weeks, 2 days, 20 hours, and 28 minutes from now.
HiDefff
HiDefff

07.13.2020 | 8:06 AM ET

Black belt haha I was trying to get there pretty hard when I first started. I noticed as I got to purple that its just taking forever no matter what I do. so I've stopped redoing my rankings every 7 days and things like that. ill just deal with this purple one 
HiDefff
HiDefff

07.13.2020 | 9:33 AM ET

Hippie has been here 2 month longer than me and has made 16,000 more picks. 
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.13.2020 | 9:52 AM ET

Hi fish

At fish, haha get it?

Seriously though that would give me points for the follower not give hippie points for following. Also I'm pretty sure it only counts follower's once cause I hit the one hundred followers award when I had about 90 followers on my stats but several un followed. I'm pretty sure I only got those points for that award once!

So either

Hippie has been hooking me and xcon up with free points and xcon just ratted him out

Or

Fishrat Is mistaken. <
Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,549
  • Post Score: 275

07.13.2020 | 10:16 AM ET

When we built the belt progression system, we never imagined we would have so many regional/local events to pick. We thought it would be UFC events and the occasional Bellator or equivalent. Things didn't go as we expected.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Xconchris
Xconchris

07.13.2020 | 11:16 AM ET

@greg i was thinking this. I said it was way to easy to progress belts and they are going to have to keep inventing new belts. Makes complete sense what happened

Xconchris
Xconchris

07.13.2020 | 11:19 AM ET

Can we the name the new belt the freemoneyforall belt. It can be a lonely single overweight male with no aspirations who watching muppets movies all day on tv. I think it go very well. 😆

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.13.2020 | 11:32 AM ET

Lol

You would have nailed me to a t if you had added masterbates so much his **** permanently bends to the right.
Xconchris
Xconchris

07.13.2020 | 11:51 AM ET

https://www.kiwicuddlies.com/listing/541830829/hand-crocheted-beaker-muppet

Here is your weird little Beeker crotchet, to help you on those lonely winter nights

Page 5

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Mentally Unwell’ Strickland Admits Struggles, Violent Thoughts
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 239 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Feel Like Makhachev Wants To Avoid Us’
  • MMA Junkie : Thiago Moises knows how to wreck a leg – and crush a Dan Hooker callout, too
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Sean Strickland vents mental health struggles: 'I feel like I'm a danger to people'
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Am Not Able To Get A Job’
  • Middle Easy : Colby Covington Is Worried About Mike Tyson’s Health In Jake Paul Boxing Match: ‘He Shouldn’t Be Fighting Anymore’
  • Middle Easy : Francis Ngannou Doesn’t Remember Round Two Against Anthony Joshua, Claims Boxing ‘Owes Him Something’
  • Bad Left Hook : Tszyu vs Fundora for WBO and WBC belts, PPV undercard adds another title fight
  • MMA Junkie : Alexandre Pantoja: Steve Erceg good name but 'so lucky' to get UFC 301 title shot
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Mike Davis explains how 'Halo' video game helped overcome childhood bullying: 'That saved my life'
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor coach unsure why fighter remains un-booked, calls situation ‘weird’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Motherf—ker’s A Fakeass B—ch. Chito Sucks. F—k Him’
  • UFC.com : Fight-By-Fight Preview | UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs Namajunas
  • MMA Junkie : Kamaru Usman: Belal Muhammad 'only thing that makes sense' for UFC champ Leon Edwards
  • Middle Easy : Robert Whittaker Lays Out ‘Picture Perfect’ Return Fight, Stance On Champ Dricus Du Plessis
  • MMAFighting.com : Francis Ngannou has ‘no regrets’ about Anthony Joshua fight: ‘I really don’t see a thing that I should have done different’
  • MMA Mania : ‘There’s No Denying’ Carmouche Is ‘Top Girl’ ... But ‘Don’t Underestimate’ Ditcheva
  • UFC.com : Main Event Spotlight | UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs Namajunas
  • MMA Junkie : Chelsea Chandler: 'Week from Hell' led to UFC Fight Night 239 weight miss – complete with attempted home break-in