Ajax loader

Tapology Forums

Bloody Elbow is garbage.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  1,438  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  957
  • Post Score: 264

06.30.2020 | 10:29 AM ET

So where does everyone ready mma news regularly.
Right now i mostly check out reddit.com/r/mma. Also i enjoy mmajunkie the most next to mmafighting and mmamania.

Bloodyelbow is hot diarrhea scum under your toe nails. They frequently make outlandish political articles they try to incorporate into mma. And the click baiting headlines are disgusting. I hope they shut down. Every time you want to escape real life and read about sports, they do the opposite. They try to bring in the hate clicks and get people angry with some of their articles. I really hope someone working there reads this and steps on a lego. Bunch of worthless idiots.

Remember back in the day it was mmaweekly, sherdog, mmaunderground and probably some other sites i cant remember anymore

Anyway :) So where does everyone get your current news?

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive"

Responses Page 2

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  7,306  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  9,436
  • Post Score: 158

07.01.2020 | 12:06 PM ET

@pie @hyrm @allcanadian tap members 
Happy! Canada! Day!
pie2munch
pie2munch
  • Predictions:  11,097  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,000
  • Post Score: 217

07.01.2020 | 1:41 PM ET

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  1,095  |  65.2%
  • Forum Posts:  94
  • Post Score: 236

07.01.2020 | 1:46 PM ET

I mostly get my MMA news from here. Occasionally one of the many cheap tabloids over here in the UK will do an OK piece on a major UFC fight but as I said they are tabloids so the're not exactly legitimate newspapers (in the past, many tabloid writers have mistaken the UFC for being the sport of MMA).

In short, I go here for news and the tabloids for rumors.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  190  |  55.8%
  • Forum Posts:  394
  • Post Score: 108

07.01.2020 | 2:44 PM ET

Its the interweb most of it is tainted or pure ******** that being said I use this site and Sherdog.
But be careful over there lots of ads and cookies God only knows why but loads slower than Zuckerbook.

"You can do anything all you need is will power"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  8,244  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,149
  • Post Score: 174

07.01.2020 | 3:30 PM ET

It's not just Bloody Elbow in general, MMA fans are some of the most toxic fans out there. Just like the media. 

* Edited at 07.01.2020, 3:32 PM ET *

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  7,306  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  9,436
  • Post Score: 158

07.02.2020 | 3:45 PM ET

Oh shut up.

Edit- stop being toxic

* Edited at 07.02.2020, 3:45 PM ET *

TWJake
TWJake
  • Predictions:  1,192  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  894
  • Post Score: 267

07.03.2020 | 10:13 PM ET

Our lord and savior UFC Super Fan destroying ****** Bloody Elbow "journalist"
https://twitter.com/McGregorRousey/status/1279170758573535232?s=19

"I really do think MMA is the combat sport of the 21st century, it's pretty obvious, you look at boxing matches, and there are still some good ones. But overall, MMA is the place to be" -Donald Trump

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : PFL launches new OTT platform, offers free access to premium PFL, WSOF content
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender's Series 27: Grading the winners
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Ben Askren outlines what it will take for him to come out of retirement
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN+ 32 free fight: Derrick Lewis rallies to stop Marcin Tybura
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White: Yair Rodriguez injured, out of Aug. 29 headliner with Zabit Magomedsharipov
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White confirms Yair Rodriguez injured, out of fight vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series 27 results: Three score UFC deals in season four debut
  • MMA Junkie : Video: UFC-hopeful Jordan Leavitt puts on a one-man dance party after submitting DWCS opponent
  • MMAFighting.com : Contender Series video: Jordan Leavitt taps opponent in first, does the splits
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator signs Cage Warriors champ, ex-UFC fighter Mads Burnell
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, Aug. 4: Did Derek Brunson make a leap?
  • MMAFighting.com : Ed Herman wants to punch Kevin Holland in the face after UFC Vegas 5 cancelation
  • MMA Junkie : JP Buys out of DWCS 31 bout vs. Nate Smith due to pandemic-induced work permit delays
  • MMA Junkie : UFC targets Brian Kelleher vs. Ricky Simon for Sept. 5 event
  • MMAFighting.com : Contender Series Season 4: Week 1 Results
  • MMAFighting.com : Jordan Leavitt, Uros Medic and Dustin Jacoby win contracts at Contender Series Season 4: Week 1
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator 243 loses two fights from Friday's lineup in Connecticut
  • MMAFighting.com : Ricky Simon vs. Brian Kelleher in the works for UFC event on Sept. 5
  • MMA Junkie : Meet 'The Monkey King': DWCS 27's Jordan Leavitt doesn't fit the usual fighter mold
  • MMA Junkie : Meet 'The Monkey King:' DWCS 27's Jordan Leavitt doesn't fit the usual fighter mold