Topic: Laura Huizar

Fighters like Laura Huizar make the often overlooked Atomweight division well worth following

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

06.20.2020 | 7:37 PM ET

The Atomweight division is an often overlooked division as talents such as Laura Huizar are often missed by many fight fans. This is a shame because although the fighters in this division may not have as much power as fighters in the higher divisions, it is a division that requires much more tactical skill as the fighters have to try and use their moves and techniques far more wisely. Laura Huizar is a very good example of this as although she doesn't have a lot of professional fights under her belt, she has shown that she is a very clever fighter who uses her skills far more wisely. In my opinion, I believe that she has a much better all round skill set than many fighters in the weight classes above her. This is why she has been recognized in not just the Mexican Women's P4P rankings but also in the Latin American Women's P4P rankings. Again, in order to accomplish this with so few professional fights under her belt is a great testament to her skill. It is fighters like her who make the Atomweight division well worth following. If she can carry on showing the level of skill and commitment that she has so far in her career then she could very easily become on of the most recognizable Atomweight fighters in the world and would hopefully cause more fight fans to take the Atomweight division seriously.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Laura Huizar

Fighter Details

• Name: Laura Huizar
  • Pro MMA Record: 3-4-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: N/A
  • Current Streak: 3 Losses
  • Last Fight: July 22, 2023 in EXF
  • Weight Class: Strawweight | Last Weigh-In: 105.2 lbs
  • Affiliation: 24 Fight Studio
  • Height: 5'1" (155cm) | Reach: N/A
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
  • Born: Mexico
  • Fighting out of: Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses Page 2

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

06.21.2020 | 11:53 PM ET

Use just jacked this guy's thread big time.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

06.21.2020 | 11:53 PM ET

sigh

Jesus Christ.

Ok, so let's say Noah's Flood happened. What you would expect to find in the fossil record is all kinds of animals in the same level of the earth, because they all died at once. They would all need to be modern animals too--things like Donkeys, Cows, horses, all piled up together.

This not what you find, however. What you find is very, very simple animals at the lowest levels, that get increasingly more complicated at higher levels. You will never find a precambrian rabbit, because they did not exist in that period of evolution.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days, 4 hours, and 57 minutes from now.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

06.21.2020 | 11:55 PM ET

Grendel story seems interesting. Any what does the dragon say about life. You never said... ******* *******. I looked but couldn't find it.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

06.21.2020 | 11:57 PM ET

Good arguments. Layers of dirt. Yeah seriously you're the one sighinin exasperation. Lol.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

06.21.2020 | 11:59 PM ET

Skip to exactly 1:41: 25

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days, 4 hours, and 57 minutes from now.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

06.22.2020 | 12:00 AM ET

Sigh none of that proves a monkey once upon a time gave birth to a human. Creationism and evolution both are unproven. 
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

06.22.2020 | 12:19 AM ET

You totally time stamped that wrong. 
But I like "seek out gold and stand on it" good advice
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

06.22.2020 | 12:39 AM ET

Interesting listen. I got 11:36 before I stopped to go watch some ATM ****. I think I'm addicted to ****. I think I'm stuck in the matrix. Help me Morpheus Superman or Jesus!
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

06.22.2020 | 11:00 AM ET

This is why I love the internet lol! Only on the internet would you find a random yet hilarious argument about evolution on a WMMA thread! 

@Freemoneyforall stated that @ImperatorFishrat jacked my thread but I honestly don't care what people talk about on my threads, just as long as everyone has a good time. That's what we're here for after all!

Thanks to all those who take the time to reply about anything!

* Edited at 06.22.2020, 11:01 AM ET *

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Cain Velasquez gets trial date in attempted murder case
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Love Dana White. There’s No Issues’
  • MMAFighting.com : TKO CEO Ari Emanuel earned nearly $65 million in compensation in 2023, including $20 million bonus from UFC
  • Middle Easy : Marlon Vera Calls Out Ex-UFC Champion for Bantamweight Title Eliminator at MSG in November
  • MMA Junkie : Alex Perez not surprised Steve Erceg got UFC title shot, despite Muhammad Mokaev's 'tougher resume'
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Best Of Day 2
  • MMA Junkie : Video: 'UFC on ESPN 55: Nicolau vs. Perez' media day interviews
  • UFC.com : Best UFC Fights To Happen In Rio de Janeiro | UFC Fight Pass
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Islam Makhachev not excited by potential Max Holloway matchup – not yet, at least
  • MMA Mania : Full PFL Uncasville Fight Card Revealed!
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303: McGregor vs. Chandler official with 7 fights booked so far
  • MMA Mania : Bull-Riding Cerrone ‘Rushed Into Surgery’
  • MMA Junkie : Ex-Bellator title challenger Alejandra Lara gets replacement opponent for Combate Global debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Caio Borralho questions why Paulo Costa can’t fix ‘basic’ mistake that led Robert Whittaker loss
  • MMA Mania : How, When To Buy Tickets For UFC 303
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champ Dricus Du Plessis on board with Jiri Prochazka moving to middleweight
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith is Blinded by His Own UFC Title Aspirations: ‘It’s Making Me a Worse Fighter’
  • Bad Left Hook : Morrell vs Kalajdzic and Cruz vs Moran set for Aug. 3
  • MMA Junkie : Cedric Doumbe gets new opponent for Bellator Champions Series in Paris
  • MMAFighting.com : Leon Edwards’ coach: Belal Muhammad ‘was looking for a way out’ in first fight