Topic: WLC 15

WLC 15

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,365
  • Post Score: 47

06.11.2020 | 8:52 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
World Lethwei Championship
Bout   Info

Responses

aRush
aRush
  • Predictions:  2,920  |  70.5%
  • Forum Posts:  188
  • Post Score: 229

01.06.2021 | 1:09 PM ET

Any Lethwei fans? I am getting pumped for this.

"Nothing worth having comes easy."

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,067  |  80.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,538
  • Post Score: 237

01.06.2021 | 1:39 PM ET

Oh man I want to watch this, I would have probably missed it without your comment since there aren't picks to be made

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

aRush
aRush

01.06.2021 | 3:14 PM ET

Yeah I really wish we could do predictions on Kickboxing, Muay Thai, and Lethwei but understandably it would take some work to add that in, maybe someday though!  Either way should be a good event to watch.

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

01.08.2021 | 10:30 AM ET

I can’t find where to watch this event, any luck? 

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

aRush
aRush

01.10.2021 | 1:28 PM ET

I unfortunately did not find a link and had something going on that I was missing part of the timeline anyways, I cannot even find any results, maybe the event got cancelled? I thought they were to start airing these events on UFC Fight Pass but maybe that was just the last couple. Maybe I am not looking hard enough.

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

01.10.2021 | 2:00 PM ET

I think it was canceled, I don’t see it listed on the wlc website 

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : UFC announces multiyear deal for twice-annual events in Perth starting with UFC 305
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Coach counters Daniel Cormier’s Islam Makhachev claim, says ‘nobody is more dangerous’ than Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 305 lands in Perth, Australia on Aug. 17
  • MMA Mania : Latest UFC Saudi Arabia Fight Card, ABC Lineup
  • MMA Mania : Never Mind! Colby Won’t Fight Down For Garry
  • Jits Magazine : UFC Star Jack Della Maddalena Promoted To BJJ Black Belt
  • UFC.com : Dana White Announces Main Event For UFC Saudi Arabia On June 22
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Saudia Arabia fight card announced with Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev headliner
  • MMA Mania : Khamzat Vs Whittaker Headlines UFC Saudi Arabia
  • MMAFighting.com : Khamzat Chimaev vs. Robert Whittaker set as UFC Saudi Arabia main event, 4 more fights announced
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Sandman Sees Suga Stop The Machine
  • UFC.com : UFC And Tourism WA Announce Multiyear Deal To Bring Two Action-Packed MMA Events To Perth
  • MMA Mania : UFC Atlantic City Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • MMA Junkie : UFC free fight: Charles Oliveira rallies to light up Michael Chandler for first title win
  • MMA Mania : ‘Are We Fighting Or What?!’
  • MMA Junkie : Javier Mendez disagrees with Daniel Cormier's claim that Islam Makhachev more dangerous than Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMA Junkie : Cory Sandhagen: UFC champ Sean O'Malley has 'really good shot' of finishing Merab Dvalishvili
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘A win and a knockout’: Wardley prepared to put on a show against Clarke
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘A win and a knockout’: Fabio Wardley prepared to put on a show against Frazer Clarke
  • MMA Mania : Eblen ‘Blows Through’ Adesanya, Reaches Strickland In MMA March Madness