Tapology Forums

*** is wrong with 170lbers?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

TWJake
TWJake
  • Predictions:  6,091  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,492
  • Post Score: 338

05.29.2020 | 3:29 AM ET

This division is at its best in years and only 1 top 5 fight is scheduled to happen, with the last major fight happening 5 months ago. What is wrong with these ******* guys, Usman, Covington, and Masvidal are now all concerned about about talking trash and calling guys out rather than getting ******* fights booked.
I think Usman and Covington could get a Cain-JDS situation going on and be a definitive 1 and 2 for many years. But Usman is taking too long to get his next defense going for someone who gets injured alot, and Covington thinks hes too good to fight a non-title fight.

Masvidal is dwindling in popularity because his dumbass waited too long for McGregor and failed to capitalize on his flash in pan popularity.

The only Top 5 guy that doesn't seem focused on trash talk is Edwards but he is slowly devolving into Hendricks/Woodley territory of *****ing and moaning that the world is out to get him, though he has a bit of point

"I know many a troops that I visit when I went to Iraq in 2005... 2-uh excuse me in 19-or.. 05' 06' 07' 08' 09' 2010 2011. I went from the Korwaiten border! All the way up to the Turkish border!" -Tito Ortiz

Responses

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,252  |  64.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,243
  • Post Score: 137

05.29.2020 | 2:29 PM ET

I hate to play devils advocate but Jorge needs to pick a few good money fights and retire.
He has been at it so long he kod yves edwards in middle of his career.
Could care less about most rest of the ww gil seems ok but usman colby woodly are all **** heels.
If he wont fight strip the dumb ***********er and he can have first go at new champ or bellator.
Haha watched an old yves edwards fight he subs that bum kody mac wood was in his corner that short dip**** was telling yves how to jab and move hilarious.
Barefoot edwards was over an inch taller so tyron is 5 7 range for ****s and giggles.

"Weasel Piss *********" Dan Hooker

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : MMA promotion adds bonus inspired by Max Holloway's UFC 300 knockout, and it's pretty wild
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: Michael Chandler 'not driving the sales' in Conor McGregor fight, unlikely to get PPV points
  • Middle Easy : Jake Paul Lays Down $10 Million MMA Challenge to Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal: ‘I Want Either One’
  • MMA Mania : Garcia Misses Weight In Latest Circus Stunt
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia weigh-in video live now
  • Bad Left Hook : Charlo invokes right to Madrimov title fight
  • Jits Magazine : Free Fight Friday: Renato Canuto vs Damon Morgan
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz sued by Rodney Petersen over 2023 New Orleans street fight
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz sued by 'Not Logan Paul' Rodney Petersen over 2023 New Orleans street fight
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Haney Vs Garcia Official Weigh Ins!
  • MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz targeted in new Rodney Petersen lawsuit for New Orleans street brawl, Diaz rep responds
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia badly misses weight for Devin Haney fight
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘3 pounds is nothing stop crying’: Ryan Garcia, pros react to Garcia missing weight for Devin Haney showdown
  • Bad Left Hook : Ryan Garcia misses weight, will still fight Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Half-Mexican’ Costa Is Not A ‘Dirty’ Brazilian!
  • MMAFighting.com : Olympic champ David Taylor says ‘door is open’ for move to MMA; Daniel Cormier tells him ‘stick to wrestling’
  • UFC.com : Steve Erceg Hopes To Open Some Eyes
  • UFC.com : Julian Erosa's Monumental March
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 303 ticket prices: Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler could break promotion's gate record
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Snaps Back at Ilia Topuria Over BMF Title Demands: ‘That’s Kind of Un-BMF’