Tapology Forums

AA MMA China Virus Syndrome hot line

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Richldnrd
Richldnrd
  • Predictions:  1,353  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  53
  • Post Score: -85

04.29.2020 | 10:09 AM ET

WHO else here finds themselves like me?  I am experiencing EXTREME MMA WITHDRAWL SYNDROME!  Symptoms include irritability, aggression, blurred vision, lack of motivation, increased appetite, increased body weight, inpatients, agitation, decreased testosterone, decreased libido, irrational thoughts (more than usual), homicidal ideology, thoughts of political involvement, and general militant behavior syndrome.  Any or all of these symptoms would usually be treated with regular doses of LIVE COMBAT SPORTS EVENTS and predictions that go with them.  If you are experiencing what I am please feel free to contact to engage in discussion, debate or general trash talk to aid each other through this unprecedented times we are experiencing.  All person information and conditions will be kept private in line with HIPPA laws and regulations. Anonymous Angry MMA fans or AAMMA is here for you.      

"“It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong.” ~ Voltaire"

Responses

HiDefff
HiDefff

04.29.2020 | 11:10 AM ET

I'm with you man. May 9th cant come fast enough. 
BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,380  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

04.29.2020 | 3:01 PM ET

Hi. My name is Brad. And I'm a face punching addict. 

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,065  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,091
  • Post Score: 334

04.29.2020 | 3:26 PM ET

This is called Monday for me

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Richldnrd
Richldnrd
  • Predictions:  1,353  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  53
  • Post Score: -85

05.16.2020 | 11:54 PM ET

Getting Fixes!

FINALLY,  the fights have been frequent and intense! First, hello Brad! Welcome. The week has served me well I hope the same for you as well. My picks have been good, so the validation combined with bloody aggressive cuts, kos and tap outs have provided my system with the much needed dose of vitamin V. Violence has actually brought peace to both the house hold and the world as it looks. With the UFC hosting fights in Florida, a Red state, has helped the COVID-19 Virus fight as political tempers flair!! Armed protests across the nation resulted without incident as the beat downs stayed in the octagon. I can say that we can all take a breath to relax as long as you don't exhale anywhere near another human. The actual breath could be considered lethal by some and may result in a charge of  aggravated assault with a deadly weapon which is a felony. Throw in the usual free sides of resisting arrest and evading an officer you will be in for a vacation from home incarceration to a more secure facility. It's a good thing the government sent us bail money so when bonded out the stay in county lock up doesn't infect anyone from the inability to social distance. Once again proving that violence does solve all world and domestic issues. thank you this has been a AAMMA event no charge! keep up you hands and your chin tucked.. Im out

"“It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong.” ~ Voltaire"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Maycee Barber Details Her ‘Scary’ Ordeal With Pneumonia After UFC 299
  • MMA Junkie : Jamall Emmers: Nate Landwehr being 'the opposite of me' will make for exciting UFC on ESPN 54 fight
  • MMA Mania : Bookies Back ‘Borz’ To Beat ‘Reaper’
  • MMA Junkie : John Dodson laments UFC pushing him to 135, thinks he'd knock out Alexandre Pantoja 'right now'
  • Middle Easy : Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev For No. 1 Contender To Headline UFC Saudi Arabia
  • Bad Left Hook : Predictions: Tszyu vs Fundora, Romero vs Cruz, and MUCH more!
  • MMAFighting.com : John Kavanagh questions Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul: ‘I don’t think someone approaching 60 needs to be fighting’
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC North American West Coast Trials 2024 Full Preview
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker on fighting Khamzat Chimaev: 'I'm in a great headspace to take another hard fight'
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘This is a nice place to fight somebody’: Golfing with Mike Perry on the debut episode of Swing Rounds
  • MMA Mania : Luque Vs. Buckley Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA and bareknuckle boxing action March 29-30
  • MMA Junkie : UFC announces multiyear deal for twice-annual events in Perth starting with UFC 305
  • MMA Mania : UFC 305 Headed Down Under To Perth
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Coach counters Daniel Cormier’s Islam Makhachev claim, says ‘nobody is more dangerous’ than Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 305 lands in Perth, Australia on Aug. 17
  • MMA Mania : Latest UFC Saudi Arabia Fight Card, ABC Lineup
  • MMA Mania : Never Mind! Colby Won’t Fight Down For Garry
  • Jits Magazine : UFC Star Jack Della Maddalena Promoted To BJJ Black Belt
  • UFC.com : Dana White Announces Main Event For UFC Saudi Arabia On June 22