Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Teixeira

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,927
  • Post Score: 47

04.24.2020 | 3:12 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Wednesday 05.13.2020 at 07:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN+
  • Name: UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Teixeira
  • Also Known As: UFC Fight Night Jacksonville
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Daniel Cormier, Paul Felder
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Daniel Cormier
  • MMA Bouts: 10
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Glover Teixeira   defeats   Anthony Smith   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   1:04 Round 5 of 5, 21:04 Total Bout Page
Ben Rothwell   defeats   Ovince St. Preux   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Drew Dober   defeats   Alexander Hernandez   via KO/TKO, Punches   4:25 Round 2 of 3, 9:25 Total Bout Page
Ricky Simón   defeats   Ray Borg   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Andrei Arlovski   defeats   Philipe Lins   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Thiago Moisés   defeats   Michael Johnson   via Submission, Ankle Lock   0:25 Round 2 of 3, 5:25 Total Bout Page
Sijara Eubanks   defeats   Sarah Moras   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Omar Morales   defeats   Gabriel Benítez   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Brian Kelleher   defeats   Hunter Azure   via KO/TKO, Left Hook and Hammerfist   3:40 Round 2 of 3, 8:40 Total Bout Page
Chase Sherman   defeats   Ike Villanueva   via KO/TKO, Elbows and Punches   0:49 Round 2 of 3, 5:49 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 6

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

05.12.2020 | 8:39 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 365 Points   |   Tied for 650th

If GSP's record as Champ was a person, and that person was dropped off somewhere by taxi in front of a policeman, the cabbie would get a fine for littering.

The worst part of it all is that people seemed to think he was some kind of technical maestro. LOL! Why--because he had a double leg and a Jab?

Morons.

* Edited at 05.12.2020, 8:42 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 5 days, 12 hours, and 42 minutes from now.
lldowntoearthll
lldowntoearthll
  • Predictions:  3,926  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,375
  • Post Score: 39

05.12.2020 | 9:20 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 4 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 1309th

Smith vs. Teixeira
Anthony Smith, TKO, R2
can't rule out glover finding a td and making it a grind, but i expect smith to press the action and be the more effective striker.

St. Preux vs. Rothwell
Ben Rothwell, SUB, R2
i'll have fun with this one. i like osp but he puts himself in bad spots and rothwell might just catch another 4-finger choke.

Dober vs. Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez, DEC
gotta be impressed with the caliber of opponents hernandez is fighting, he already probably has a better ufc resume. dober's skillset is similar to trinaldo so maybe alex is prepared?

Borg vs. Simón
Ray Borg, DEC
yeah i like borg here too as an underdog. he's relentless, just like simon, and is used to dealing with larger opponents.

Roberson vs. Vettori
Marvin Vettori, DEC
was gonna take karl as an underdog, but i flipflopped because i've overestimated him prior. he could win a technical affair, but i'm expecting the aggression to come from vettori.

Arlovski vs. Lins
Philipe Lins, TKO, R2
could turn into a sparring match, but i don't think lins will freeze up like others may.

Johnson vs. Moisés
Michael Johnson, DEC
guess i'm betting on mj being fit and ready to go all 3.

Eubanks vs. Moras
Sijara Eubanks, DEC
moras has success when her she outmatches her opponents on the ground and that "shouldn't" happen here.

Azure vs. Kelleher
Hunter Azure, DEC
didn't see azure's first fight so idk what to make of him, but beating katona is impressive. bigger than kelleher too.

Sherman vs. Villanueva
Chase Sherman, TKO, R2
it's hw, but i still think this is being teed up for sherman.

Benítez vs. Morales
Omar Morales, DEC
beating lil kim isn't super impressive, but benitez is up a weightclass so i'll go with consensus.

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,135
  • Post Score: 333

05.13.2020 | 12:24 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 330 Points   |   Tied for 952nd

I think i am lost Is this the Smith vs Teixeira thread or the i hate George St. Pierre thread 🗼🗼🗼🐸🐸

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Amettxpc
Amettxpc
  • Predictions:  12,798  |  73.4%
  • Forum Posts:  2,186
  • Post Score: 192

05.13.2020 | 1:35 AM ET

My Picks

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 320th

Smith vs. Teixeira
Glover Teixeira, SUB, R3
Teixeira Beat Cutelaba and Krylov, Tomorrow will catch the ''old man killer'' Smith.

St. Preux vs. Rothwell
Rothwell, TKO, R2
Big Ben Rothwell strikes again!

Borg vs. Simon
Ray Borg, DEC
Ray is a former Flyweight title contender.

Johnson vs. Moisés
Thiago Moses, SUB, R2
Johnson have a good boxing, but he has a bad submission defense. It's Johnson vs. Elkins Vol.2

Roberson vs. Vettori
Vettori, DEC
Forza Vettori.

Dober vs. Hernandez
Drew Dober, TKO, R1
Alex will be caught like Haqparast.

Arlovski vs. Lins
Philipe Lins, TKO, R1
Sadly.

Sherman vs. Villanueva
Chase Sherman, TKO, R1
Sherman will easily rip the head off the LHW Fighter.

Benítez vs. Morales
Omar Morales, DEC
Great Fight!

"Moicano Wants Money!"

Kuma
Kuma
  • Predictions:  40,025  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,845
  • Post Score: 210

05.13.2020 | 2:49 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 409th

When picking fights, at the bottom of the Tale of the Tape, wasn't there a link to the fighters page/record? What happened to that?

Edit: plus I can't right click the match up and open in a new window. How tf are people supposed to pick fights?

* Edited at 05.13.2020, 2:52 AM ET *

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

05.13.2020 | 2:53 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 365 Points   |   Tied for 650th

^ I actually agree with the second part of this, it's as annoying as ****.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 5 days, 12 hours, and 42 minutes from now.
Seans The Name
Seans The Name
  • Predictions:  65  |  60.0%
  • Forum Posts:  14
  • Post Score: 529

05.13.2020 | 3:20 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 4 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 233rd

Still is Kuma.

Its the last option in the bottom section under the fighters gym. It just now has links to their profile pages on several other sites, not just Tapology anymore.

"There is no God. There's just you and me, and how we treat one another during our brief time under the stars." - ImperatorFishrat-

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,540
  • Post Score: 262

05.13.2020 | 4:23 AM ET

Adderal Prediction-

Predictions: 4 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 265 Points   |   Tied for 1665th

Anthany Smith Vs Glover Texteria

Im honelsy not look foward to this fight as it pretty obvious that Lionheart is gonna whoop Glover and i don't wont to see it as a fan of Glover and Glover is on a win streke with wins over Karl Robinsion, Ion Cuteloaba and maybe Nikita Krylov with 2 of them being not at the top level and Krylov is just below it and it was a split decison while Lion heart  beat Gus and Volken  and brutilize old people like Rashad and Shogun

Ovince St Pruex vs Ben Routhwell
Ben Rothwell suck nowaday as he loss to Blogoy and 2019 Arlovski and beating Struve in a ******** fight while he kick him in the **** really hard like  3 time, Ovince looked good in his last couple beat Michal, and going to descion with Reyes. And being Smaller is also an avantage in stricking and fun fact the last large heavyweight champion was Brock Lesnar

Drew Dober vs Alex Hernendez
This fight is one when i hope Im wrong because i hate Hernadez because Hernadez look like a  douchbag bully from a 80s sking movie or atlest a 80s teen movie and the Cerrone fight was one of my favourite ass whooping i ever seen.Drew Dober is really improving in his last whatever fight but the only win fighting anyone worth a damn at the top at Nasrat. Dober train with Justin so that might be a plus but usualy doesn't mean much. But im Picking Hernadez because he is the better Wresler and he beat more fighters people care about in Benny, OAM and Trinaldo and he good enough to fight Cerrone 

Ray Borg vs Ricky Simon

Their both simular fighter and Ricky Simon is the bigger version Ray Borg. In a fight where they're take turns at Leg humping the bigger fight usualy have the advantage as they're are stronger as oppose to striking where the smaller guy has the advantage because of speed yadda yadda yadda. Ricky Simon is on a 2 fight loss streak so he be motivated and  after watching the Rob Font fight i relise that the Faber fight was fake because he took way harder **** in the Font fight. Ray Borg looks like a guy who has motivation problem as he miss weight a division above the one he fights so that can facter in

Sajara Eubanks vs Sarah Moras

4-4 vs 5-6 in the women division and they not even hot. Wow I'm so exited and fight of the night and the Women flyweight division is super stack that the 4-4 women almost got a title shot, But being serrious now i take the chick that look like a lesbian with a a not lossing record

* Edited at 05.13.2020, 4:24 AM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

JohnVolcan
JohnVolcan
  • Predictions:  5,334  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  624
  • Post Score: 235

05.13.2020 | 8:04 AM ET

Amazing how Teixeira refuses to decline

Predictions: 7 of 10 Winners, 4 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 62nd

40 years old and still beating Young asses. I meen, Krylov, Cutelaba, Cirkunov and Cannonier are all Young killers, some of them might even be the future contenders of the division (Cannonier is now a middleweight, but you get my point).
He will probably never be a champ, but could reassert himself as a great gatekeeper to the top 5 if he wins here. Hell, if Jones decides to continue his career at heavyweight or in jail in the neer future, Glover could even contend for the belt again, against the likes of Blachowicz, Oezdemir, Reyes or Thiago Santos.

"Check my ART here if you want : https://www.instagram.com/john.volcan/"

Meers222
Meers222
  • Predictions:  18,234  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,587
  • Post Score: 211

05.13.2020 | 8:05 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 1 Perfect, 305 Points   |   Tied for 1233rd

Looking forward to some more fights tonight, and boy are these some weird fights for me. So many odd fights I don't know really what to make of. 

Is Glover solidly on his way down or does he still have enough to take out Smith?

OSP vs Rothwell, as if HW wasn't weird enough, we have a LHW moving up, so yeah I don't know.

Has Arlovski finally used all nine of his lives, or does he still have enough to take out Lins, who did well at HW in the PFL but also fought at LHW not so long ago. Is Arlovski just better then what he's faced at HW? I think so, but who knows with HW's on the downside of their careers.

Why is Michael Johnson fighting Moises?

Gabriel Benitez moves up a weight class to fight Morales.

But I really like the Azure/Kelleher, Roberson/Vettori and Dober/Hernandez fights. And really at this point I'll watch pretty much anything as long as its new!

Cheers all! Looking forward to some midweek MMA, and especially midweek UFC.

"If it's not a challenge, it isn't fun enough."

DrGlaze
DrGlaze
  • Predictions:  18,699  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  872
  • Post Score: 188

05.13.2020 | 8:28 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 1847th

Good card for a Wednesday. It’s strange to see so many LHWs moving up on this card (Lins, OSP, and Ike). Should be a fun night though. Also would’ve liked to see how Sarah Moras faired moving up to featherweight. She’s struggled making weight in the past, and I’m pretty sure I’ve read she would prefer it. 

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. -Khalil Gibran "

Meers222
Meers222

05.13.2020 | 11:03 AM ET

Roberson vs Vettori, one of the fights I was most looking forward to got canceled. Weight cutting issue for Roberson statements said, not related to COVID-19

2020.05.13 11:09 AM ET

bout status update

Roberson vs. Vettori Changed from Confirmed to Cancelled
BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,442  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

05.13.2020 | 12:24 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 4 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 561st

Phillipe Lins was a Lt. Heavyweight? When? 

Edit: You guys are right... But not since Bellator 182 in August of 2017. No surprise, you're memory is better than mine. 

* Edited at 05.13.2020, 12:28 PM ET *

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

Meers222
Meers222

05.13.2020 | 1:03 PM ET

Yeah Brad, it's not new but I thought it was worth mentioning considering he is stepping into the UFC HW division now and against Arlovski, even nearing the end of his career, I think it's worth noting going into it.

Bigbadbrybry
Bigbadbrybry
  • Predictions:  8,699  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,706
  • Post Score: 203

05.13.2020 | 1:23 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 265 Points   |   Tied for 1665th

I love MIDWEEK fights!! Hell, I even watch Alaska fighting championship on Wednesday nights sometimes, so this is AWESOME having a UFC card mid week and another one in 3 days!! I LOVE IT!! The fights Saturday night to me were so intense, and I don’t know if that was just because there were no fans, and you  can hear every punch, or just because I MISSED live sports SO bad!! It was AWESOME! Hoping tonight’s card won’t be a huge letdown after the brilliance of Saturday night IMO !! 

"“Never argue with an idiot; they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience”"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

05.13.2020 | 1:36 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 315 Points   |   Tied for 1103rd

Marvin vettori tells Roberson during the staredown 
"I already won. You're already broken from the weight cut. You didn't even use the extra two hours cause you already broke" 

How right you were vettori.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

05.13.2020 | 1:37 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 315 Points   |   Tied for 1103rd

P.s. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it's fight night!!!!!
Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,263  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,255
  • Post Score: 136

05.13.2020 | 1:48 PM ET

Predictions: 3 of 6 Winners, 0 Perfect, 150 Points   |   Tied for 2453rd

hey what do the Alaska FC show air on local Anchorage tv? "Bigbadbrbry"

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  48,835  |  73.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,117
  • Post Score: 300

05.13.2020 | 1:59 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 4 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 829th

Smith vs. Teixeira
Glover Teixeira, SUB, R3
I am not convinced that Smith is a genuine contender at 205. I mean he beat a Gustaffson who was clearly not the same guy who went life and death with Jones and DC, retiring in the cage proved that. Smith got his title shot off of KO'ing the ghosts of Shogun, Rashad and Lombard. I don't know???? Glover has looked good recently. He only loses by being KO'd(Rumble, Gus) or out grappled (Anderson, Davis). Smith definitely isn't out grappling him so does he KO him? I'm not so sure. It's a possibility for sure, but I'm not sure. I see a scenario where Glover survives a bad 1st round, gets it to the ground in the later rounds and chokes out Smith with an Arm Triangle. IAlso, I have to pick 1 big upset every card!!!!!

St. Preux vs. Rothwell
Ovince St. Preux, DEC
Rothwell has looked terrible since his return from that USADA suspension. So bad, he made old Arlovski look like prime Arlovski! Struve was lighting him up too until he had the fight kicked out of him by multiple nut shots!!!!! OSP, he is a hard guy to predict, sometimes he gasses hard after a round, sometimes he lands a 3rd round head kick KO!!! Every other time he wins by Van Preux choke!!!! Now he's at Heavyweight adding more uncertainty to the mix. I'm still gonna take him because of how bad Rothwell has looked.

Dober vs. Hernandez
Drew Dober, TKO, R2
I have really enjoyed watching Dober over the past couple years. His striking is real clean, he's becoming more composed too. The whooping Hernandez took from Cowboy seems to have left its mark of you look at that performance vs Trinaldo anyway. I think Dober lights Hernandez up here. My only concern is if Hernandez is that bit more strong and athletic and he can turn this into a clinch grind. Basically pinning Dober against the fence and landing enough takedowns to win a decision. Here's hoping Dober can avoid that, keep the correct distance and use his striking advantage to win, possibly by a late round TKO.

Borg vs. Simón
Ricky Simón, DEC
These guys are pretty much the same fighter. Simon is bigger so should use that to his advantage here. I don't know though? Should be a close 1.

Johnson vs. Moisés
Thiago Moisés, TKO, R2
A little surprised Johnson is being so heavily favoured here??? I know he has some great wins. But he has become very unreliable lately either getting KO'd, hurt bad or choked out, his only legit win over the last 5 is Lobov.. He is getting on a bit too. I feel he is in the stage of his career where he is fed to young prospects. Moises may just KO him here. Yeah, I'm taking the younger, more durable guy here.

Eubanks vs. Moras
Sarah Moras, SUB, R2
Man I don't like Eubanks!!! I don't know why but I don't so I'm gonna continue to not pick her. It works out 50% of the time!!!!

Benítez vs. Morales
Gabriel Benítez, DEC
Benitez is more proven guy here. That's enough for me in a close fight.

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,442  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

05.13.2020 | 3:12 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 4 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 561st

Smith vs. Teixeira
Anthony Smith, TKO, R3
Really an interesting matchup. That's really gonna come down to two things: Anthony Smith's surgically repaired hand vs. Glover Teixeira's age. Smith has been out all but a year, w/ a broken hand that took more than one surgery to fix. I know that you never know how a surgically repaired anything will hold up, until you actually use it, so will it hold up for up to 25 mins? And Glover coming in at 40½ years old. Who knows when, but could this be the fight that Glover's age finally begins shining through the cracks? Again, we really won't know until the fight starts. But, if you take away those 2 questions, you're left with the fact that, Anthony Smith is 9 years younger, he's bigger, more athletic, He's got equal or better skills in ALOTTA areas except for maybe 1 or 2 areas, but the skill in the other areas fills in those holes rather well. And the fact that even 47 fights into his career, Smith has looked to be in peak form over the last year or two. While I can't help but feel like Glover is fading away...

St. Preux vs. Rothwell
Ovince St. Preux, DEC
Whatta Strange matchup.... But understandable in the sense that both of these guys have been pretty frustrating fighters over the last few years. I'm sure you would agree.

Dober vs. Hernandez
Drew Dober, DEC
Drew ******* Dober. Aside from the Dariush fight, has also looked to be hitting peak form recently, Winning his last 5/6, and 7/9. The most noticeable difference between Dober few years ago to the Dober today? Power. And really was a big thing missing from his game. His last 2 fights were beautiful. Annnnd cant forget the war with Frank "The Crank" Camacho, who I am actually a fan of. Annnnd Hernandez technically could & probably should be riding a 2 fight losing streak, has Idk, seemed to fizzle out a bit. Came in hot, won a fight or two, ended up talking trash to a Cowboy & then subsequently got trashed by the Cowboy, and was gifted a win. Idk, we'll see. Either way, this is a can't miss scrap

Borg vs. Simón
Ricky Simón, DEC
Honestly. I feel like these guys are ALMOST identical. I just think Simón is the better version..... RIGHT NOW.

Arlovski vs. Lins
Philipe Lins, TKO, R2
Man, people are going to be madd. But I can't help but feel like Phillipe Lins has been fighting "shot" Heavyweights for the last 2 years. Must be nice.

Johnson vs. Moisés
Michael Johnson, DEC
Man,. Wanna talk about a frustrating fighter, here's another. Michael Johnson. When he's switched on, he's incredible. Like the one that floored Dustin Poirier. But you hardly see even glimpses of what he used to be anymore, which is why we get a matchup like so. The vet vs. The younger prospect. MJ should make easy work of Moisés..... If he's top notch MJ. Otherwise it's a pick 'em fight to me.

Eubanks vs. Moras
Sijara Eubanks, DEC
I can't believe Eubanks is the biggest favorite on the card , a massive & insane -380. Haha.

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

Page 6

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Justin Gaethje Reflects On His UFC 300 KO Loss To Max Holloway, ‘Ready’ For Return After 6 Months
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway’s point-to-the-canvas UFC 300 moment was deja vu for Ricardo Lamas
  • MMA Mania : Feet Are Not Supposed To Bend This Way
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry believes a bare-knuckle fight with Conor McGregor really could happen: ‘Conor’s a real one’
  • Jits Magazine : Midwest Finishers 18 Full Results And Review
  • MMA Junkie : Shawne Merriman launches Lights Out Sports app, touts 'milestone' for MMA promotion
  • MMA Mania : Mac’s Skills ‘Not What They Used To Be’ After Layoff
  • MMA Mania : Ankalaev In October? ‘I Want To Fight Sooner’
  • MMA Junkie : Chris Weidman compares Alex Pereira's 'deficiency' in particular skill set to Ben Askren's
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Ryan Clark roasts Aljamain Sterling after Daniel Cormier suggests next BMF title fight
  • Jits Magazine : Gordon Ryan Says He’s ‘Embarrassingly Weak’ In Health Update
  • MMA Mania : Moldavsky Vs. Vassell 2 Headlines PFL Uncasville
  • Jits Magazine : Action-Packed Divisions All Round At ADCC Sydney Open 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: And New Super Lightweight Champion?
  • MMA Mania : Nurmagomedov Injured, Bellator Paris Title Fight Paused
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Inks PFL Extension, Returns At Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Rothwell hopes Mark Hunt signing with BKFC materializes, wants rematch that 'brings eyes'
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Banks Big Money After Placing a $2 Million Bet on Himself to Defeat Devin Haney
  • MMA Junkie : Murad Ramazanov lauds Nurmagomedov training discipline for fast start in PFL debut
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is going to make him a way bigger superstar’: Trainer talks Garcia’s big win over Haney