Topic: Hub City Beatdown 4

0-23?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

BCNASH
BCNASH
  • Predictions:  10  |  30.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: -33

02.28.2020 | 7:16 PM ET

Predictions: 1 of 3 Winners, 0 Perfect, 65 Points   |   Tied for 8th with 5 others

Is this guy a can for hire? He just collects a few bucks to lose?
Hub City Beatdown 4
Bout   Info
Eric Graham   vs.   Eric Thompson   Confirmed   3 x 5 Minute Rounds Bout Page
Louis Sims   vs.   Dustin Dipuma   Confirmed   3 x 5 Minute Rounds Bout Page
Joshua Walls   defeats   Tyson Carter   via KO/TKO   2:20 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

tepid55
tepid55
  • Predictions:  51,053  |  75.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,329
  • Post Score: 169

02.28.2020 | 9:14 PM ET

You usually see records that bad in boxing, not MMA.

* Edited at 02.28.2020, 9:15 PM ET *

BCNASH
BCNASH

02.28.2020 | 11:33 PM ET

Predictions: 1 of 3 Winners, 0 Perfect, 65 Points   |   Tied for 8th with 5 others

Yeah you see guys with salty records in boxing, but they are gatekeepers who are usually sub 500 and can push brand new guys a little. 0-23? That ain't no gatekeeper.
Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,557
  • Post Score: 275

02.29.2020 | 10:31 AM ET

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/louis-sims

He's obviously not trying to make it into the UFC. Some guys just seem to like getting in there and getting some aggression out / getting into a fight.

"I live, I die, I live again."

BCNASH
BCNASH

02.29.2020 | 11:55 AM ET

A guy that wants to get in there and mix it up is bound to land a punch and win one in 23 trys. Come on now. 🤨
Spudgreg
Spudgreg
  • Predictions:  2,453  |  60.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,728
  • Post Score: 189

02.29.2020 | 12:50 PM ET

Predictions: 0 of 2 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 18th with 40 others

You’d think so but if he’s never trained someone will just take him down straight away and he’s not getting back up. One of my teammates fought I guy with a pretty bad record 3-12 Or something like that. He quit as soon as he got hit. He wasn’t even hurt he just didn’t want it and has no heart. Some people get too okay with losing when they’ve had a few
PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  31,861  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,971
  • Post Score: 195

03.01.2020 | 1:58 AM ET

If I was 0-23 I don't think I'd feel like I was getting my aggression out by fighting. I'd probably have more aggression, like "Damnit! Not again!"

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Regretful’ Biter Breaks Silence
  • MMA Mania : An Elite Contender With Only One Combo
  • MMA Mania : ‘Come Over Here Real Quick, Win A Belt, Maybe Win Another Belt’
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Plans To Continue Fighting Until He’s ‘In The F*cking Grave,’ Wants To Face Similar-Aged Opponents
  • Middle Easy : Khalil Rountree Jr Claims Fans Want To See Him Fight Alex Pereira, Doesn’t Care If Pereira Is Champion
  • MMAFighting.com : Vince McMahon unloads another $100 million of TKO Group Holdings stock
  • MMA Junkie : 'That's not who I am': Igor Severino apologizes for bite, hopes one mistake doesn't define career
  • MMA Mania : ‘A Big Spit In The Face Of All The Champions’
  • MMAFighting.com : Payton Talbott rejects Sean O’Malley comparisons after UFC Vegas 89: ‘I don’t want to be compared’
  • UFC.com : Joaquin Buckley: ‘This Is The Reason I’m Here’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tszyu willing to face Spence next, talks fight with Fundora
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMA Junkie : 'Super happy' PFL season newcomer Mads Burnell explains excitement for fight schedule, new weight class
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’
  • MMA Mania : Whittaker: Chimaev Fight ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
  • MMA Junkie : Why 2022 PFL welterweight champ Sadibou Sy moved to light heavyweight for upcoming season
  • MMAFighting.com : Robert Whittaker reacts to Khamzat Chimaev fight at UFC Saudi Arabia: ‘It’s a bit of a shock’
  • MMA Mania : GSP ‘Would Have Put Khabib Down’
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he had ‘suicidal thoughts’ amid CryptoZoo scandal fallout: ‘I was spiraling’
  • UFC.com : The State Of UFC During UFC 100 And 200