Tapology Forums

Reyes Definitely took the first 3. Here's the recount, I just rewatched it..

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

02.09.2020 | 6:56 PM ET

Round 1: Knee lands for reyes, body. Low kick for reyes. Low kick for reyes. Straight to the body for reyes. High kick by reyes, blocked. Soft thigh kick for Jones. Low kick check for jones.Soft thigh kick for jones. Two soft body shots for reyes off a shin clash. Soft hook to lo kick for reyes. Shin clash. Inside leg kick for reyes. Soft low kick for Jones. big counter straight left from reyes drops Jones. Jones shoots, stuffed, eats two follow up short hooks. Jones backing up, eats two solid straights. Jones on the fence, eats a straight to the body. Low kick for jones, heavy body shot for reyes. Heavy body kick for reyes. Big left hand for reyes. Body shot for Jones whiffs. Inside low kick for reyes. Two soft oblique kicks for reyes.Two heavy body kicks for reyes.Spinning kick for reyes, followed by short straight. Low kick for Jones. Low kick for reyes. Body kick for reyes. Left high kick whiffs for Jones.Right high kick lands for Jones, shoulder. 

10-9 Reyes.

Round 2: Two soft lunging body shots for reyes. Low kick for reyes. Heavy low kick for reyes, jones buckles. Body kick for reyes. Body kick for jones. Reyes marching forward swinging combinations, I'd say about half shots land, one heavy, rest soft. Jones running. Reyes lands two partially blocked shorts against the fence. Body kick from reyes. Soft body shot from reyes.Solid kick to the body from reyes. Heavy low kick from reyes. Two oblique kicks whiff for jones. Heavy body kick from reyes, jones returns with a straight that is blocked.Softest low kick you'll see lands for Jones.Reyes steps into throw a straight, jones touches his knee with a very soft kick. Leaping shovel pounces lands soft for reyes. Solid body shot from reyes.Very soft front kick to the knee for reyes. Left hook lands for Jones. Reyes returns a soft hook, partially lands. Front kick from Jones, lands on the arms. Soft counter jab for jones. Reyes with a double, one lands clean, one grazes. Overhand from Jones blocked. Body shot for reyes. Stiff jab for Jones, snaps reyes' head back. Solid low calf kick for reyes. Straight to the chest for Reyes, Jones throws a high kick that is blocked. Heavy inside low kick for Jones. BIG counter straight lands for Reyes.Heavy low kick for Reyes, Jones buckles.Slip hook whiffs for reyes. Overhand right grazes for reyes. Low kick to the thigh lands for Jones. Heavy side kick lands to for jones, midsection. BIG uppercut from Reyes as Jones tries to clinch, Jones covers up and retreats. Reyes follows it up with two lunging shovel punches that whiff. BIG low kick for reyes, Jones buckles.

10-9 Reyes.

Round 3: Huge high body kick landed by Reyes in the opening seconds followed by a straight that lands. leaping  left lands hard for reyes followed by a hard kick to the body. Right hand by Jones, reyes returns with another heavy body kick. Soft jab lands for jones. Two heavy low kicks for reyes. Soft right hook for reyes. Body kick for reyes. Soft spinning wheel kick for jones. Dig to the body from reyes. Low kick from reyes, heavy. Dig to the body and heavy uppercut from reyes. Low kick for reyes, high kick from Jones, blocked. Jones shoots, stuffed. Elbow over the top in  the clinch from reyes. Huged left hand to the body from reyes.Heavy body kick from reyes. Sliding hook from reyes to low kick.Soft body shot from reyes. Sliding hook from reyes, solid. Leaping knee from jones whiffs.

10-9 Reyes.

So yeah, Reyes should have gotten the nod comfortably. Jones was controlling the cage, but he was getting hit heavier and a lot more often.Please not I only designated any given blow soft, big or heavy in the instance that any shot was obviously either (caused either fighter to cover up, buckle, retreat, or were not noticed or at all acknowledged by either fighter) Indeterminate blows were not assigned a value. I was actually really surprised how dominant reyes was on the second viewing. Watching it live I thought it was much closer. When you pay attention and slow things down, Jones actually misses a lot of strikes, especially low kicks, and the low kicks he does land heavily are quite rare. A lot of what I thought Jones landed live were actually misses. His length and distance make it hard to read in the moment, I am not surprised the Judges gave it to him.

I'm going to say it; Reyes got ****** over here. There's no doubt it my mind at this point that Reyes won that fight, and really, when you watch it closely, the first three rounds were not close at all.

* Edited at 02.09.2020, 7:50 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days, 13 hours, and 57 minutes from now.

Responses Page 2

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

02.10.2020 | 11:38 PM ET

I do like it. Clearly. I find you to be a adorable little tough guy. 

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

ConcreteCracker
ConcreteCracker
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  64
  • Post Score: 30

02.10.2020 | 11:44 PM ET

@loudenSwain  "Adorable little tough guy" - sus

"Adorable little tough guy" - loudenSwain aka the sus gay bottom drunk guy

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.10.2020 | 11:46 PM ET

“Sus”-***

ConcreteCracker
ConcreteCracker

02.10.2020 | 11:47 PM ET

@loudenSwain

The irony

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.11.2020 | 12:00 AM ET

I’m drinking enough I’ll play a post or so longer. Why do  you linger and lurk yet have nothing or very little to say.  It’s a forum for fantasy mma yet you don’t make picks?  Yet most your posts are on questioning another mans motives and sexual interest, yet you don’t judge in 2020. So why inquiring if no interest. 

It’s that or you’re gotten to, fella. I’m unsure how I’m hysterically posting. Because I spoke my mind in said topics. Lots of us do that. That’s how forums work. I musts hurt your little feelings huh kid. Haha my bad.

There’s lots of guys posting lots more **** than me and people respond in dispute or agreement often. But I’m not a scared little *** too sus to come out and speak. Glad you finally came out of your closet. 

Like fish said, we normally either speak are rages in agreement or against but still hold no ill will. Just call it how we see it. If I’m just looking for attention how smart are you giving it to me?

You’re welcome to believe I’m sus. I think you’re a ***. Make prediction, *****. Or don’t. Whatever you do don’t be so bitter about it. Embrace it and enjoy yourself. I’m gonna continue to. 

ConcreteCracker
ConcreteCracker

02.11.2020 | 12:01 AM ET

@loudenSwain

Hysterical, Ironic, sus and now mad...Damn...I just asked 1 question...

ConcreteCracker
ConcreteCracker

02.11.2020 | 12:02 AM ET

@loudenSwain

You should've gave me a novel inbound warning.

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.11.2020 | 12:04 AM ET

Actually you asked at least two   Maybe more. Don’t feel like looking back.  Why would I be mad? Thanks for more attention!

ConcreteCracker
ConcreteCracker

02.11.2020 | 12:06 AM ET

@loudenSwain

Look guy I can't keep texting. Got work in the morning. Don't take it so personal aight? 

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

02.11.2020 | 12:15 AM ET

Why don't you guys just ******* start making out already. I never felt/read so much sexual tension between two dudes on here before. Jeez. Just do it already.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

02.11.2020 | 12:15 AM ET

Was that the"foreplay" I keep hearing about?
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.11.2020 | 12:22 AM ET

Not everyone likes to just pull their pants down and get ****** off the get like you free. Sometimes I gotta rub the tip around the whole and spit on them a little first. 

Ok.  Time to sleep and sober up or keep drinking. I best pass out. Night booboos

* Edited at 02.11.2020, 12:30 AM ET *

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

02.11.2020 | 12:34 AM ET

Sweet dreams honey bunnies.

Captains log Star date mark 6214,436,712,987,5,1

I find myself in a state of perpetual vacuum.
The crews quarters have been expensive and confusing. I cannot continue. I am weak. I am oblivious. I am nothing.

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Star-Studded Lineup Confirmed For UFC Fight Pass Invitational 7
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 commentary team, broadcast plans set: New trio calls action from cageside for first time
  • MMAFighting.com : The 2024 MMA Draft: Which 35 fighters are the best building blocks for MMA promotions?
  • MMA Mania : Gaethje Didn’t Realize ‘How Much Danger I Was In’ Against Holloway
  • MMA Junkie : UFC returns to Manchester for UFC 304 on July 27
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 304 announced for Manchester this summer
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Ryan Garcia admits health concerns were all an act: ‘I was not gonna budge for nobody’
  • MMA Mania : Barber Was Ready To ‘Lay This Lady Out’ In Viral Video
  • MMA Junkie : Video: 'UFC on ESPN 55: Nicolau vs. Perez' media day live stream (2:45 p.m. ET)
  • UFC.com : UFC Makes Highly Anticipated Return To Manchester On July 27 With UFC 304
  • Middle Easy : ‘MMA Media Hates Me,’ Ronda Rousey Reacts To Career Backlash & ‘How Happily Everybody Turned’ On UFC Star
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: It PAYS To Be King
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Reveals His ‘Crazy’ Behavior Was a Publicity Stunt Planned Months in Advance
  • MMA Mania : ‘99.9%’ Chance Edwards Vs. Muhammad 2 Happens At UFC 304
  • MMA Junkie : The 10 largest UFC attendances in history
  • MMA Mania : ‘MMA Media Hates Me, It’s Fine’
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Doubles Down On Callout For Alex Pereira Rematch At UFC 301: ‘I Think I Deserve It’
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Goes Off On Logan Paul For Child Trafficking Comments, Claims He Will ‘Destroy’ Paul In Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway's coach breaks down matchup against 'oversized bantamweight' Ilia Topuria
  • MMAFighting.com : Lyoto Machida ‘already breathing fire’ after Luke Rockhold callout, interested in Karate Combat rematch