Tapology Forums

Terrifying Video leak posted by Nurse in Wuhan dealing with Coronavirus

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

01.26.2020 | 9:51 PM ET

At the time of posting, which was not long after the news hit, she claims 90,000 people had already been infected--a massively greater number than what Chinese Media were reporting. She claims there's been a cover-up, and a secondary mutation is likely. Scary ****. Also hearing reports that it's much more dangerous than China has led the rest of the world to believe and that it is killing young people as well as the old.

* Edited at 01.26.2020, 10:04 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, 17 hours, and 45 minutes from now.

Responses Page 21

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,766  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 304

04.20.2020 | 3:48 AM ET

no doubt college educated idiots are in abundance, even people with IQ's of 160 up are not immune. i was just pointing out a mistake i made. hes still an incompetent ass, a liar and a schill for china.

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

04.20.2020 | 8:41 AM ET

phillip the thing i will never fully grasp is the culture in America of going into 50, 75 even 100k debt for a college or university education. i just dont get why the fees are so damn high

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

04.20.2020 | 4:55 PM ET

They're high because service providers (Universities) can make them high. It's artificial value howeve, because at the end of the day they don't have significant overheads, and a lot of degrees being sold are essentially worthless.

Won't pay less than 50k for a Law Degree in Australia. 50k to Learn words. That's from a hole-in-the-corner University too. You want a Law degree from UQ or Macquarie it's going to be substantially higher than that. The margins must be amazing, They cost a fortune and are cheap to produce.

But hey, the **** do I know. We're living in a world made of and built of Oil, and oil just went negative. They'll literally pay you to take it! A bit like garbage! Not even Goldman is willing to tell you what they think that means. Welcome to the postmodern carnival of insanity. I'm actually considering some calls on USO despite contango because it's literally worth 10x less than Ice Cream right now and my guess is the fed bails out energy. **** knows.

* Edited at 04.20.2020, 5:54 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, 17 hours, and 45 minutes from now.
phillip53
phillip53

04.20.2020 | 6:01 PM ET

the world is crumbling around our ears, no one is telling the truth at this point, only trying to protect their own personal interests. this could turn into a **** show no one survives.

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

phillip53
phillip53

04.20.2020 | 6:03 PM ET

the idea behind colleges being so expensive is simple, get as many people as possible into untenable debt as young as possible. this makes them good sheep and credit consumers for life.

* Edited at 04.20.2020, 6:04 PM ET *

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

04.21.2020 | 4:15 AM ET

Don't need to to to Uni for that to happen though. Just about everybody is on the hook for bad credit these days, it's become a feature of modern existence. Even I can remember this not being the case, Wasn't par for the course in the 90's the way it is now. Can't remember back much further than that, too much drugs and alcohol.
Credit's great if you have good liquidity. For everybody else, it's a debt trap. Some of the interest rates credit issuers charge would make a loanshark blush. I had to bail my young cousin out last year for over 3K and the agency was charging him 22% per month. The silly little **** had got there by taking out loans to cover a maxed out card at 11% BTW. Not rookie of the year, though I should probably give him props for working out how to Ponzi scheme even though it was himself he was ******* over.

Edit: You don't need brand new **** all the time, kids.  Take care of the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves. 

When I see people in their twenties who are cafe workers driving around in 45K+ cars, I can't help but think they probably deserve to sleep in the beds they've made.

* Edited at 04.21.2020, 4:36 AM ET *

phillip53
phillip53

04.21.2020 | 6:06 PM ET

count the pennies and the dollars will take of themselves. i havent heard anyone say that for a long time. my grandfather told me that when i was about 12 or so.

new cars and expensive houses are the modern debtors prison for sure. drive by any middle class home and see 2 or even 3 cars less than 5 years old. most people are just stupid when it comes to debt. i never accumulated much wealth in my life, it was never high priority to me. but i dont owe anything either. i have one credit card with a small balance that i use to purchase pay-per-views and buy marijuana seeds. but now with the ufc down and nirvana not shipping seeds to the philippines because of the virus i might actually have it paid off before i use it again.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

04.21.2020 | 9:04 PM ET

It's good advice, and has always served me well.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

04.22.2020 | 12:09 AM ET

Roe Jogan
Roe Jogan
  • Predictions:  378  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  21
  • Post Score: 371

04.22.2020 | 7:17 AM ET

phillip53
phillip53

04.24.2020 | 6:30 PM ET

johnnyonthespot
johnnyonthespot
  • Predictions:  134  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  371
  • Post Score: 101

05.05.2020 | 9:59 AM ET

The truth will set you free
https://mobile.twitter.com/TLAVagabond/status/1257458081543454733

* Edited at 05.05.2020, 10:03 AM ET *

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." -H.L. Mencken

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,560
  • Post Score: 275

05.05.2020 | 12:47 PM ET

This Dr Kaufman stuff is complete nonsense.  I haven't removed johnnyonthespot's post because I don't want to simply be accused of censoring "the truth."

But for anyone out there who might actually be influenced by what that guy is saying, please do the following:

After watching the video, ask yourself if you actually understand anything Kaufman is even saying. He's throwing around complex term after complex term.  Exosomes? Koch's Postulates?  Is this accurate or relevant? Do you have expertise in any of this? Do you understand any of this ****?  If not, why do you trust Kaufman knows what he's talking about?

Stick with ESTABLISHED FACTS. Look at what the CDC is saying:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html
67,000 dead in the U.S. from Covid-19 and rising fast. 

President Trump acknowledges the same numbers, sourced here on the White House website, quoted from his recent Fox News town hall:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-fox-news-virtual-town-hall/

I've pasted Trump's exact quote below.

The point is, the Coronavirus/Covid-19 is real. It is killing huge numbers of people. Be wary of manipulative people like this Dr. Kaufman, and STAY SAFE.  Take care of your family. Whether you think we should stay shut down or open the economy or whatever, that's completely separate from making sure you have the basic facts correct. Listen to health experts and officials who know what they are talking about, not some loony tune with a handful of Youtube subscribers.

Trump Quote:
"Look, we’re going to lose anywhere from 75, 80 to 100 thousand people.  That’s a horrible thing.  We shouldn’t lose one person over this.  This should have been stopped in China.  It should have been stopped.  But if we didn’t do it, the minimum we would have lost is a million-two, a million-four, a million-five.  That’s the minimum.  We would have lost probably higher than — it’s possible higher than 2.2.

You know the way you have to look at that?  I’ve never seen death like this.  I’ve never personally experienced anything like it.  And they talk about the flu and all of that.  Well, I’ve known people that had the flu.  All my life I see — I was lucky; I never had the flu.  Then I came here; they want to give a flu shot.  And I said, “I don’t want a flu shot,” but they have to give it.

But you know what?  I’ve known people that had the flu all of my life.  I never — nobody ever died.  I never had a friend, he had the flu, and he died.

I’ve lost three friends.  One a very good friend, a very successful man, a New York guy.  He employed a lot of people.  They were all crying over his death: Stanley Chera.  He went to the hospital.  He calls me up, he goes, “I tested positive.”  I said, “Well, what are you going to do?”  He said, “I’m going to the hospital.  I’ll call you tomorrow.”  He didn’t call.  I called the hospital; he’s in a coma.  Now, I know a lot of people that had the flu; they were never in a coma.

This is a very advanced — this is a very horrible thing we’re fighting.  But with all of that said, we still — we’ve learned a lot about it.  It affects older people.  It infects — if you have any problem — heart, diabetes, even a little weak heart, a little diabetes, a little — this thing is vicious, and it can take you out, and it can take you out very strongly.

"I live, I die, I live again."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

05.05.2020 | 1:23 PM ET

Johnnyonthespot is a mental patient. 
Don't listen to anything he posts.
Gregory
Gregory

05.05.2020 | 1:24 PM ET

Yeah, I just wanted to post something in response for anyone who might have been swayed by that stuff.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.05.2020 | 6:16 PM ET

@Greg Koch's postulate is simply a type of methodology for determining whether a bacteria is considered pathogenic. It's basically 'this needs to happen for x to be x'. It's meant to examine the link between pathogens and disease, it's a judging criteria. I remember that from 9th grade biology.

It has absolutely nothing to do with COVID-19 which is a virus and my guess is that Kaufman is simply some narcissist who wants people to talk about him.

* Edited at 05.05.2020, 6:22 PM ET *

varal
varal
  • Predictions:  10  |  80.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 550

05.05.2020 | 8:13 PM ET

hey johnny got any updates on flat earth

"weed diet"

Gregory
Gregory

05.05.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

Took the latest parts of the conversation down which were not productive.

phillip53
phillip53

05.05.2020 | 8:20 PM ET

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

05.05.2020 | 8:21 PM ET

@greg **** bro I was just about to read that. Johnnyonspot is Bruce's smarter better looking more friendly cousin.

Page 21

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Haney vs Garcia: Live updates and results, 8 pm ET
  • Jits Magazine : Bianca Basilio To Face Nanami Ichikawa At ONE Fight Night 22
  • Jits Magazine : Three Invites Announced For ADCC 2024 Under 77kg Division
  • MMA Junkie : PFL signs top prospect Paul Hughes, says promotion president
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Magomed Umalatov remains unbeaten, Brendan Loughnane gets back on track with quick win
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 full results: Magomed Umalatov, Shamil Musaev keep unbeaten records intact
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia: Live round-by-round updates
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia Results: Live updates of the undercard and main event
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Square Up With Yourself, Motherf—ker!
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Brendan Loughnane TKOs Pedro Carvalho; stoppage sparks controversy
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Shamil Musaev pulverizes Logan Storley with violent knockout blows
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Fighter’s puking causes TKO loss at Dynasty Combat Sports 91
  • MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz walks out on final tour stop: ‘Square off with yourself motherf**ker’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Gabriel Braga knocks out Justin Gonzales in first fight since father's death
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz bails on final press conference with Jorge Masvidal: 'Square off with yourself, motherf*cker'
  • MMA Junkie : Paige VanZant to fight fellow OnlyFans star Elle Brooke at Misfits Boxing 15
  • MMAFighting.com : Paige VanZant fights Elle Brooke in Misfits Boxing 15 main event
  • MMA Mania : Hill Shrugs Off KO Loss, Books UFC 303 Return
  • MMA Junkie : Jamahal Hill books quick turnaround for UFC 303, faces Khalil Rountree
  • MMAFighting.com : Jamahal Hill vs. Khalil Rountree announced for McGregor vs. Chandler card at UFC 303