Tapology Forums

Terrifying Video leak posted by Nurse in Wuhan dealing with Coronavirus

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

01.26.2020 | 9:51 PM ET

At the time of posting, which was not long after the news hit, she claims 90,000 people had already been infected--a massively greater number than what Chinese Media were reporting. She claims there's been a cover-up, and a secondary mutation is likely. Scary ****. Also hearing reports that it's much more dangerous than China has led the rest of the world to believe and that it is killing young people as well as the old.

* Edited at 01.26.2020, 10:04 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days, 3 hours, and 40 minutes from now.

Responses Page 19

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,779  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

04.16.2020 | 6:39 PM ET

america is always number 1, closing fast on 35,000 deaths from covid-19. over 2,000 in one day. and trump claiming its about over, wants to reopen for business as usual. make america great again. go trump, go.

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

04.16.2020 | 7:39 PM ET

I'm going through some serious MMA withdrawal 
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

04.16.2020 | 7:40 PM ET

#trumpislost
phillip53
phillip53

04.16.2020 | 7:42 PM ET

trumps hotels are losing money, hes losing his mind.

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

04.16.2020 | 7:52 PM ET

The system is corrupt beyond saving. I suspect civil disobedience will start happening soon right before riots and looting. I foresee Marshall law in our future.
phillip53
phillip53

04.16.2020 | 9:16 PM ET

duterte is talking about martial law on luzon. but the philippines has a history of invoking martial law often and for extended periods. i guess we'll see.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

04.17.2020 | 6:09 AM ET

Well, yeah. Declaring martial law seems to be a national sport in the philipines.

Edit: Duterte is a a pretty standard autocrat really and last I heard he ordered anyone breaking lockdown curfews to be executed on sight.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days, 3 hours, and 40 minutes from now.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

04.17.2020 | 6:12 AM ET

Trump gets a lot of bad press. He did **** the dog by not manadating testing earlier, but let's not forget he also did try to block all incoming flight traffic when things started to sour and was blocked from doing so.

He was right to defund WHO, I'll say that. Watch this and tell me that it isn't a Chinese asset.

* Edited at 04.17.2020, 6:13 AM ET *

Rombu
Rombu
  • Predictions:  10,098  |  72.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,258
  • Post Score: 303

04.17.2020 | 6:28 AM ET

WHO is a bad joke ... 

"the day these thick white clouds changed the climate on this planet forever" - Reggae Shark

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

04.17.2020 | 10:32 AM ET

Trump's gonna get a lot of people killed by lifting the quarantine too early. 
Tommykenney
Tommykenney
  • Predictions:  182  |  50.5%
  • Forum Posts:  9
  • Post Score: 89

04.17.2020 | 10:49 AM ET

Hi how's it going
Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,561
  • Post Score: 275

04.17.2020 | 10:52 AM ET

@fishrat I watched that video a few times when it came out. Everyone on social media was ****ting on that WHO official, Dr Aylward.

But I don't know if that's fair. We don't know the full story.  I can imagine it going something like this:

DAY BEFORE:
RTHK Producer: Dr Aylward can you come on our show to talk about Covid response?
Aylward: Okay but no politics questions! I'm a doctor. If you ask me political questions, I can't ******* answer them. It's only going to piss off the politicians in China. I'm trying to study the virus and they'll cut off our access.
RTHK Producer: No problem.

INTERVIEW:
RTHK Host [knowing exactly the ****storm she's purposely creating]: Hey should Taiwan, which is one of the most sensitive politics topics in China, be a sovereign country? Whaddya think Doc?
Aylward [flustered, blood pressure rising]: For ****'s sake, what are you asking me this for? If I answer your question they're going to kick us out. Umm... if I say I can't hear you, maybe you'll remember you said you wouldn't **** me over like this?
RTHK Host: Oh, I know full-well what I'm doing. So let me ask again.
Aylward [not knowing what to do]: Leaves interview.

It's "gotcha" reporting and Aylward is caught in a lose-lose position.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Rombu
Rombu
  • Predictions:  10,098  |  72.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,258
  • Post Score: 303

04.17.2020 | 11:31 AM ET

pointing out the obvious

that's the real problem... the majority of us do not know half of what is going on outside of our lil lifes... you need to research so much information, talk to so many people and still you won't get the whole picture... as there is going to be a lot of miss-information, lies and just a lot of closed doors and people refusing to even talk to you honestly.

So in short, we are ***ked and that's just a fact. In the long run dough we will win. The truth does find it's way and often it's a mysterious one. It makes sense and it doesn't, the french have a sayin for that.

C'est la vie mon amie 

"the day these thick white clouds changed the climate on this planet forever" - Reggae Shark

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

04.17.2020 | 3:49 PM ET

That definitely seems like some Jerry springer type journalism.

Translation for the French shark 
"That's life my friend"
Hippie
Hippie

04.17.2020 | 7:53 PM ET

Sup guys, It’s been awhile, I hope everyone & ur families are healthy & well..

@shark  that’s wild how u said nothing but at the same time I understood the message.
‘ signal

To all..    research ur own information of Truth, u definitely will not find it in main stream media!

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

04.17.2020 | 8:48 PM ET

HIPPIE!!!! Glad you're still alive ****face!!!
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

04.17.2020 | 11:40 PM ET

@Greg I have no doubt he was set up for the jackpot whether that kind of discussion occurred prior or not, but that's not really the point and the exercise was very useful in exposing a very sickening hypocrisy. Regardless, whether he wanted to make a political statement or not he ultimately did make one. when he pretended to not hear  the question, then asked for a different one before finally terminating the interview rather than address the issue. Beyond that,he referred to Taiwan as China.

Throughout this entire process, China has lied, and deliberately fed the West disinformation. First they said it didn't exist. Then they lied about how many people had been infected.Then they said it wasn't transmissible person-to-person and that it would vanish the second they shut down the wet market from whence it came. That was ********. Then they said they had quarantined Wuhan, which they had not done inasmuch as they had allowed resident to flee via an 8 hour window. That was ********, too. Then they said they had no new cases, which was another blatant lie, and another stage of ******** they persist in peddling to the world. Then they start banning international press so they could continue to perpetuate more ******** on top of ******** completely unabated.

And throughout this entire charade WHO has not only been defending the Chinese state, they have been praising--indeed, gushing over it.  While the CCP is literally making whistle blower doctors disappear, endlessly ********ting, and doing its level best to ensure their problem spreads around the Globe, WHO is doing PR for the CCP, claiming China is 'setting new standards in containment'. Don't believe me? Watch the video below. 

Tedros Anohem is, excuse me, an utter turd of of a director who literally got the job with the help of the CCP and who oversaw the cover up of Cholera outbreaks in his native Ethiopia. Literally every single thing he says in the clip below is not only patently untrue and a blatant fabrication, but this moron, and WHO already knew all this when the address was given.The weasel you see below was already in full appreciation of the above facts when he made the statements you see here. Par for the course with African officials. Find an honest one and get back to me. I won't hold my breath.

WHO is just an interest group. It's a lobby. No different than Greenpeace or the NRA. All interest groups are corrupt to lesser or greater degrees, and WHO happens to be perniciously corrupt.
The only reason powerbrokers in the west haven't called out China over this is because it's an absolute ******* gravy train for so many people. Back in the day I did pretty well out of Alibaba. None of us are innocent when it comes to looking the other way, but it's time we all started weening off China. It's grown out of control and my honest opinion is that it is far and away the most dangerous regime on Earth. And it's becoming increasingly brazen. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day, it's going to be time to pay the piper. Cheap money is dangerous.

I'm sorry Greg, but if it looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it's probably not a fish.
I hope it gets burned to the ground.

* Edited at 04.18.2020, 12:13 AM ET *

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,542
  • Post Score: 262

04.18.2020 | 12:05 AM ET

@fish
**** the Chinese government, They cause this now for some unexplained reason the only country with a growing economy is China and is starting buying all the bussness. I call shenanigans and we should all press the red button at the same time

P.s before u call me rasist, I don't hate the Chinese because rasist can **** off i hate their government

Link to story of chinise planing to buy virgan because economy is failing
https://7news.com.au/news/aviation/coronavirus-virgin-australia-eyed-by-three-chinese-airlines-for-rescue-deal-c-984678

* Edited at 04.18.2020, 12:13 AM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

phillip53
phillip53

04.18.2020 | 2:04 AM ET

if anyone can find an honest politician anywhere on the planet let me know. i'd be surprised for sure.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

04.18.2020 | 3:41 AM ET

They're all pieces of ****. US politicians are far and away the worst in all LBC's though. The reason I'm OK with Trump is because he's at least got some business acumen. Career politicians are basically just industry failures.

* Edited at 04.18.2020, 3:43 AM ET *

Page 19

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss
  • UFC.com : Alexandre Pantoja | TUF Beginnings
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Cain Velasquez gets trial date in attempted murder case
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Love Dana White. There’s No Issues’
  • MMAFighting.com : TKO CEO Ari Emanuel earned nearly $65 million in compensation in 2023, including $20 million bonus from UFC
  • Middle Easy : Marlon Vera Calls Out Ex-UFC Champion for Bantamweight Title Eliminator at MSG in November
  • MMA Junkie : Alex Perez not surprised Steve Erceg got UFC title shot, despite Muhammad Mokaev's 'tougher resume'
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Best Of Day 2
  • MMA Junkie : Video: 'UFC on ESPN 55: Nicolau vs. Perez' media day interviews
  • UFC.com : Best UFC Fights To Happen In Rio de Janeiro | UFC Fight Pass
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Islam Makhachev not excited by potential Max Holloway matchup – not yet, at least
  • MMA Mania : Full PFL Uncasville Fight Card Revealed!
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303: McGregor vs. Chandler official with 7 fights booked so far
  • MMA Mania : Bull-Riding Cerrone ‘Rushed Into Surgery’
  • MMA Junkie : Ex-Bellator title challenger Alejandra Lara gets replacement opponent for Combate Global debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Caio Borralho questions why Paulo Costa can’t fix ‘basic’ mistake that led Robert Whittaker loss
  • MMA Mania : How, When To Buy Tickets For UFC 303