Tapology Forums

This is my Derp. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

11.20.2019 | 3:54 PM ET

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 9 hours, and 26 minutes from now.

Responses

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

11.20.2019 | 5:26 PM ET

Puppy!  Looks like puppy getting into some fun troubles. 

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

11.20.2019 | 5:29 PM ET

Damn they grow up so fast! Is he a genius?
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

11.20.2019 | 5:53 PM ET

@swainy @Free

Well he's smart....but he's also very selectively intelligent. If it's something he doesn't want to do it's  'no abla ingles' but if there's food involved he's ******* Tesla.

Shot was taken after he dug up the garden....again. He got a hose bath and didn't like that **** one bit.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 9 hours, and 26 minutes from now.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

11.20.2019 | 5:56 PM ET

I considered a border collie for myself but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up with it. Physically or mentally
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

11.20.2019 | 6:02 PM ET

Haha. I can tell he did something. He has the cliche “puppy dog eye” look. Like he knows he just ****** up but also knows how cute he is. 

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

11.20.2019 | 6:58 PM ET

You gotta give him a carrot.... Do it! Right now... Do u have carrots in australiana land of the ferries were every plant and insect wants to kill u
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

11.20.2019 | 7:00 PM ET

I'm amazed that little guy survived this long. #black widows. Gotta respect a ***** who eats her boys head after mating. 
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

11.20.2019 | 8:29 PM ET

Don't really get them in QLD free. I get redbacks but their bite won't kill you but yeah I'd rather not. It's the Sydney Funnel webs that are really dangerous, but they aren't in my State. Tourists seem to get bitten by them at unusually high rates...I feel like if you try and handle a great big dirty black spider with fangs dripping with venom that are  half the size of its body you probably deserve to win the Darwin award though. Like seriously who looks at one of these things and thinks 'awwwww, it's adorable! Gonna pick it up for a closer look'!

Well he ******* THINKS he's cute, I can tell you that much for sure. I took him to the twilight markets last weekend and he literally attacked a Jumping Castle. It was one of those ones that is built kind of like a horror house and had a mouth for the opening and I think he thought it was trying to eat the kids. It was pretty embarrassing....I think I might now understand why parents hate when their kids do **** in public that makes them look like bad parents.

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

11.20.2019 | 8:42 PM ET

Who I’m the literal **** tries to handle that ducking thing. Hellllllno for me. 

Haha. The pup story is funny though. Sounds like my 3 year old nephew.  My brother and I caught him hopping a wooden fence and jumping into a pool he’d of drown in. When my brother grabbed him he’s kicking and swinging saying “I can go swim if I want.”  Looks at me and says, “tell my dad to put me down right now. I old enough to swim when I want”. When I didn’t he gave me a look like he was gonna **** me up 

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

11.20.2019 | 9:01 PM ET

lol I know right? I dunno, people are ********. Maybe they saw Bindi Irwin do it or something, My reaction would be to scream, throw a rock at it and run in the opposite direction crying with urine running down my leg.

haha yeah It was funny when it was over. I was kind of proud of him for taking on something 100 times his size...but also not. Luckily he only grabbed the floor part of it which is tougher than the rest of it according to the owner, he was cool about it and said it's happened  multiple times before. But yeah there was a moment when I'm thinking '**** me, he's gonna rip a hole in that **** and I'm gonna be out  for whatever a jumping castle costs'.

* Edited at 11.20.2019, 9:18 PM ET *

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

11.20.2019 | 10:34 PM ET

I could never sleep comfortably knowing that ******* thing was around...... 

Loki costing u a bouncy castle would have been hilarious
BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,430  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

11.21.2019 | 5:34 AM ET

"I feel like if you try and handle a great big dirty black spider with fangs dripping with venom that are  half the size of its body you probably deserve to win the Darwin award though. Like seriously who looks at one of these things and thinks 'awwwww, it's adorable! Gonna pick it up for a closer look'!" 

I needed that laugh. That spider tho... Sheesh. 

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,430  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

11.21.2019 | 5:39 AM ET

I imagine a bouncy castle putting a stranglehold on one's wallet. Btw. Also.I like seeing everyone's love for the pups. 

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

Hippie
Hippie

11.21.2019 | 8:32 AM ET

Sweet it’s Loki, getting BIG fast..  Haha he been playing in the dirt & got his friend turkey/chicken beside him..
Dogs are the best!  Listen to u crazy ******s & ur funny stories.. lol, got to love it.. & **** that big @ss spider!

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Devin Haney shoves Ryan Garcia: ‘Your son’s going to get killed,’ says Haney’s father
  • Middle Easy : Michael Bisping: Max Holloway ‘Flipped The Script’ At UFC 300, Justin Gaethje ‘Victim Of His Own Success’
  • UFC.com : The Journey Doesn't Scare Thiago Moises
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier amazed by UFC champ Alex Pereira's success 'when he can't wrestle'
  • Middle Easy : Kamaru Usman Points Out Where Justin Gaethje Went ‘Sideways’ Against Max Holloway At UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Joe Rogan calls Max Holloway's UFC 300 finish of Justin Gaethje 'the greatest knockout of all time'
  • Jits Magazine : Jeff Glover Steps In To Face Urijah Faber In Combat Jiu-Jitsu Match
  • MMA Mania : Latest UFC 302 Fight Card, PPV Lineup
  • MMAFighting.com : Cody Garbrandt says bout of vertigo affected him in loss to Deiveson Figueireo at UFC 300
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Says Alex Pereira Could Be MMA GOAT If He Wins Heavyweight Title, Vouches For ‘Poatan’ vs. Tom Aspinall Fight
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney shoves Ryan Garcia during heated staredown at Empire State building
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL live now
  • MMA Junkie : Cody Garbrandt says he experienced vertigo during UFC 300 loss
  • Middle Easy : Renato Moicano Enlightens Fans With Money Lessons, Agrees To Do TUF Against Paddy Pimblett
  • MMA Mania : Audio: Ref Mic Captures ‘Blessed’ Blast
  • MMA Mania : Taylor Vs Serrano 2 Joins Paul-Tyson On Netflix
  • Bad Left Hook : Taylor vs Serrano rematch joins Paul vs Tyson on July 20
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 303 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : Alan Jouban argues ‘it’s not over’ for Justin Gaethje’s title hopes despite brutal UFC 300 loss
  • Middle Easy : Fan Apologizes To Arman Tsarukyan For ‘Flipping Him Off’ At UFC 300, Says He Wouldn’t Sue UFC