Tapology Forums

FAVORITE INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Ktheking54
Ktheking54

10.20.2019 | 2:29 PM ET

Aside from the heavy hitters like One Championship, Rizin, and KSW. What are currently some of your favorite international MMA/Kickboxing promotions? What do you like most about them? Have you attended any of their events live? Interested to hear some of your answers.

Responses

Ktheking54
Ktheking54

10.20.2019 | 2:38 PM ET

I like ACA, they seem to have some good fight quality. Along with good production value.

One of the smaller shows that I like is Legend FC out of China. They have good production value. But typically have up and coming fighters.

I also like Serbian Battle Championship. They have some more known fighters. But lack in production value. 

The UAE warriors event I watch was pretty good too.
pie2munch
pie2munch
  • Predictions:  16,757  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,619
  • Post Score: 279

10.20.2019 | 3:00 PM ET

One championship

I like the production, tournaments and the inclusion of other orgs

I also like how they mix in Muay Thai and kickboxing with little gloves

They are starting to open up the wallet too getting more established fighters 
pie2munch
pie2munch
  • Predictions:  16,757  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,619
  • Post Score: 279

10.20.2019 | 3:02 PM ET

Oops didn’t see the thread starters op, down vote me
Ktheking54
Ktheking54

10.20.2019 | 8:26 PM ET

Good point about One Championship. Mixing in Muay thai super series, and kickboxing. Kickboxing in a cage is interesting.

Back when ACA was known as ACB they used to have kickboxing events too.
tepid55
tepid55
  • Predictions:  51,856  |  75.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,337
  • Post Score: 169

10.22.2019 | 6:30 PM ET

@Ktheking

ACB Kickboxing and ACB JJ were seperate promotions from ACB MMA, but they were all under the ACB umbrella, similar to how WEC and UFC were both under the Zuffa umbrella.

* Edited at 10.22.2019, 6:56 PM ET *

Ktheking54
Ktheking54

10.26.2019 | 11:36 PM ET

Thank you tepid55

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 weigh-in video
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 weigh-in video, results
  • MMA Junkie : PFL Chicago fight week vlog 3: Fighters explore the city ahead of fight night
  • MMAFighting.com : Kamaru Usman questions how much Max Holloway’s eye pokes altered outcome of Justin Gaethje fight
  • MMA Junkie : PFL Week 3 predictions: Who are our unanimous picks at welterweight, featherweight in Chicago?
  • MMA Mania : DAZN Leaks Elle Brooke Vs Paige VanZant Boxing Match